Adventures In Virginia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how do you see this working? How does J fit into this?" she asked.

"Okay, well, if you're okay with it, here's what I was thinking. You know I'm fucking J too, and honestly, I'd like to keep fucking her, at least for now.

"I could start staying here more with you, so we can see how we get along. You said you're about four months along, so if J stays here for another six or seven months, that'll get me through the period after the baby that I can't fuck you. If we're doing good at the end of all of that, we'll move into my house. Me, you, and our baby. As a family," I told her.

"Our baby?"

"You said that you don't know who that daddy is. Are you interested in finding out?" I asked.

"I don't know. Not really."

"So why can't it just be me?" I asked.

"Are you serious? I don't understand why you'd want to do this. What man wants to take care of the pregnant slut that doesn't even know who knocked her up?" she asked.

"I do. I don't care about your previous mistakes. I really like you, and I think we'll be good together," I told her.

"So, let me get this straight," she said, taking my hands into hers and pulling them off her tits. "You want us to be in a relationship, like, boyfriend and girlfriend, you want to help with this pregnancy, and you want to be the father?"

"Not just boyfriend and girlfriend, eventually husband and wife. Mother and father. The whole deal. I don't even know your name, and I'm already falling in love with you," I told her, chocking up a little at the end.

"Can I think about it?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Okay, good. Just so you know, I'm very intrigued. Can we fuck now?" she asked.

"Yeah, can I finish my beer first?" I asked, reaching for my beer.

She stood up in front of me and wiggled her hips as she slowly pulled her panties down, bending over as she did. Her pussy was a sloppy mess, my cock throbbed at the sight of it. My cum had leaked out of her and was smeared all over her outer labia and pink inner lips. I wanted to get on my knees behind her and bury my face in her snatch. Instead, I just stared as I drank my beer, trying to finish it. There would be plenty of time to eat her creamy twat later. She let her panties drop around her boots to her ankles, then sat back on my lap. I kept drinking my beer as she maneuvered my cock inside of her pussy. "Remember the last time you fucked me?" she asked.

"Of course I do. Hell, I've been jerking off daily thinking about it," I replied, before taking my last sip of beer.

"Are you serious? What do you keep that slut around for if you have to jerk off?" she asked.

"You know, sometimes my cock gets hard when she's not around, too, right?" I asked, adjusting in the chair to try to get deeper in her.

She helped by adjusting herself too. "Once you start staying with me, you won't have to worry about jerking off anymore," she said, picking her phone up from the table.

"That's a pretty bold statement. What if I watch some porn while you're at work?" I asked, "What am I going to do when you're not here?"

"As soon as I let you know how I feel about all of this, I expect you to start living here. I work from home, so you can watch all of the porn you want, and I'll never be too far away. If we're together, as a couple, and you cum, I expect it to be in my body. Even if for some reason you would rather jerk off than fuck me, you better make sure I'm there so I can shove your dick in one of my holes when you cum," she said, opening the camera app on her phone.

"You expect me to live here, huh?" I asked, knowing she was going to give in, and hoping it was for the same reason I'd proposed the idea. Hopefully, she was falling in love too. "What if I'm fucking J? Can I cum in her?"

"Cumming inside of J, and the rare occasions you have my permission to cum on my body or face are the only exceptions. And you better not knock up that dumb slut, understand?" she asked.

"Yeah, I understand. You're a cum slut, aren't you?"

She ignored the question. "You want to see what you look like in my pussy in this position?" she asked, clicking a picture of our crotches.

Her phone flashed, and a second later she showed me the picture. My cock throbbed in her when I saw it. I loved the way her pussy looked with my cock stretching her open. "So, anyway, the other night. Can I tell you something I've never told anyone else?" she asked.

"Haven't you done that already?" I asked, holding her hand so I could still look at the picture.

"yeah, a few times now. That's why I feel comfortable enough with you to bring this up," she replied, "So, you're not going to judge me, right?"

"No, I'll never judge you," I assured her.

"Okay, well, the other night when you came into the bathroom, and I asked if you wanted to watch me pee, I was hoping you'd say yes," she said.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, getting curious about where she was going with this.

"Yeah, if you don't mind, there's something I want to try," she said.

"Okay, what?"

"Would you care if I pissed with you inside me?" she asked.

"Of course not," I replied.

"Seriously?" she asked excitedly. "My phone is waterproof, so I thought I'd record it too."

"You're going to record it?"

"Do you care?"

"Not at all. I just don't know many girls that would."

"Yeah, uh... I have something else to tell you," she said.

"Okay, what?" I asked, a little worried.

"I'm into porn."

"Really? I couldn't tell with your subscription to all of the adult channels," I said sarcastically.

"No, I, uh... I mean, I do porn. I have a website that I sell pics and vids on. If you don't mind, I was going to offer this for sale. I feel like since it's your dick inside me, I should at least ask how you feel about it. This ill be the first penetration shot on the site. Everything else is just me, no guys at all. And I never show my face, only my pussy, ass, and tits, or sometimes feet and legs or something, but never my face," she said.

"Are you serious?"

"I really have to pee, and I really want to get fucked. I'm horny as hell with your dick inside me. Can we talk about this later?" she asked, getting her phone into position.

"Yeah, but can I ask you one last thing real quick?"

"Sure."

"Is this something that you want to do, or is it something that someone requested?" I asked.

"Oh, no, I don't do requests. I've wanted to do this for a long time. I just never found the right guy," she replied. "Now, hold my legs up. If I get piss on us, I'm sorry, we'll just take a shower together. Then you can fuck my tight little ass tonight."

I grabbed her legs just above her boots and lifted them up. All of her weight was now resting on her ass, on my pelvis. Her angle changed, and I slid deeper into her. This was probably the deepest I'd been in her yet. She made a noise as my dickhead penetrated her deeper, similar to the noise. She was now tighter around the head of my cock then I'd ever felt her. She felt different that deep, and I knew she felt it too the way her pussy was pulsating around my shaft.

After a few seconds, she wiggled a little, steadying herself as she got the camera angle perfect. A moment later, I felt her pussy tighten even more, and a quick, quiet gasp escaped her. She was pissing in the air. I couldn't make out much from behind her, but the stream was high enough for me to see. She giggled a little as she continued pissing on her porch. "This almost feels like an orgasm," she said.

She pissed in the air for a good twenty-five seconds, holding her phone under the arch as she recorded it. She kept her phone in the same position the entire time until the stream died down. Then she moved her phone so that her dying stream hit the screen and camera for as long as she could. I felt her muscles clenching as she forced the piss out of herself. At the end, a few warm drops ran over my exposed shaft and over my balls. Her breathing became a little erratic. It took her a moment to stop the video and set her phone down. "Oh, god, that was intense," she said, relaxing her body onto mine. "Did I get any on you?"

"I felt a few drops run down my shaft. I'm not too worried if you aren't," I told her.

"That's not a big deal. You can let go of my legs now," she said, sitting up.

I moved my hands away from her legs, and she sat up, putting her feet on the porch. "So, how do you want to fuck me?" she asked me, wiggling her hips a little.

"From the back. Stand up," I told her.

She put her hands on my knees and slowly raised her slick pussy off of my cock, then took a couple of steps away from me. "Where do you want me?" she asked, turning around.

"Go over and brace yourself against the handrail," I told her, standing up.

She walked over to the handrail and bent over it, resting her forearms on it. She spread her feet about hip-width apart and arched her back as she wiggled her ass invitingly. "You want a spanking, like before?" I asked, walking up behind her and placing a hand on her ass.

"Of course. I've been a naughty bitch, haven't I?" she asked seductively, looking back over her shoulder.

I grabbed my cock with my free hand, it was still wet from her pussy juices. "Actually, you haven't. In fact, you haven't been much of a bitch since I made love to you," I told her, placing the tip of my cock between her pussy lips.

"I'm sorry. I can try harder," she replied.

"It's too late for that now," I said, pushing my dickhead into her pussy.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked, sounding both confused and slightly panicked. "You're still going to fuck me, right?"

"No. I'm going to stand here while you fuck yourself with this hard cock," I told her, shaking my dick between her wet pussy lips.

"What?"

I smacked her on the ass, not too hard, but enough to get her attention. "You hard me, bitch. Fuck yourself with my cock."

She didn't say anything, she just slowly pushed herself back until she was fully impaled on my cock. "Okay?" she asked.

"Okay, what?"

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked.

"Do you not understand what's going on?" I asked, laughing at her.

"I understand you're not fucking me," she replied.

"And I'm not going to. I told you, you're going to fuck yourself using my cock," I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Aren't you going to at least touch me or something?" she asked, still just standing there.

"Nope. I'm going to stand here and watch as you fuck your slutty pussy with my hard cock," I told her.

She didn't reply. After a short moment, she arched her back a little more, giving me an even better view of her pussy stretched around my cock. She slowly moved forward, easing herself off of my cock again. Her ass cheeks were slightly spread apart, her puckered anus looked inviting. I wasn't sure I'd be ab;e to wait until morning to try out her ass.

When only my dickhead was left inside her, she paused, then slowly pushed back on me. She began to grind her pussy on me, and I felt her hand brush against my ball sack, she was playing with her clit. "You've got your work cut out for you doing it like this. I'll never get off," I said, laughing a little. "Take your time, though, I love the way it looks."

"Oh, I'm not doing this for you," she replied, shuttering a little. "You told me to fuck myself, that's what I'm doing. I'm going to make myself cum. If you want to cum you can use this wet pussy to fuck yourself."

She kept the same slow pace, easing herself up and down the length of my throbbing cock while she kept playing with her clit. I held my hands on my hips as I fought the urge to grab her hips and fuck her like the dirty slut she was. After a few slow strokes, her pussy pulsated, and she got noticeably wetter, just before speeding up a little. "That's it, bitch, fuck yourself. Fuck that tight pussy," I encouraged her.

She moaned louder as she pushed back on me harder, grinding her wet twat against me. "God, you feel so good inside me," she said.

"Keep fucking yourself, bitch," I told her, smacking her ass. "Fuck your tight, little cunt with my big cock."

Occasionally I'd feel her fingers brush the underside of my cock as she rubbed her clit. I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but if she kept it up, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer before I had to grab her and fuck her senseless. She slowly slid her pussy off of my shaft until my dickhead was barely between her pussy lips. She stopped, holding me on the edge of her tight entrance. "Are you going to be able to cum like this?" I asked, frustrated as my cock throbbed, nearly coming out of her.

"Oh, honey, I already came twice. I'm just toying with you now," she replied, sounding like her usual bitchy self again.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked, both a little pissed off and shocked.

"Uh, yeah... I just wanted to see how long you'd let me tease you," she replied, obviously proud of herself.

She moved her fingers and began to lightly tickle my foreskin under my dickhead. "Okay, you're in for it now, bitch," I told her as I grabbed her hips and spun her around.

My cock finally slipped out of her when she stood up. I pushed her back to the table. "Bend over the table, bitch," I told her.

She got into position, and I pushed her waist against the edge of the table. "Mmm... you know I like it rough," she said in a sexy voice as she gave in to me and laid her upper body on the table.

She reached across the table, grabbing the far edge and pulling herself tight against the side. Her legs were spread, and her ass was in the air. I put a hand on her back, just above her asscrack, and pushed down. With my free hand, I grabbed my cock and rubbed it slowly between her slippery pussy lips. She was slick with desire, and my cock slipped into her effortlessly. She moaned as I entered her. Once I was balls deep in her again, I got a proper stance, adjusting myself inside her so I could fuck her hard, deep, and fast. "I've been a naughty slut. I think you should spank me to teach me a lesson," she said, almost begging.

"That doesn't seem to work. I spanked you last time, and you've still been a naughty slut," I replied, grabbing her asscheeks and spreading them.

"Are you going to punish my tight, wet cunt with your with your great big cock?" she asked, accentuating cock.

I throbbed inside of her after she asked. There was something about how she talked dirty that really turned me on. "Or I could use my cock to punish your sexy, little asshole," I told her, using a thumb to lightly brush over her puckered, little anus.

"I don't care if you fuck me in the ass, I love getting fucked in the ass, but please cum inside my pussy one more time before you do," she begged.

"Once I cum this time, I'm going to need a break," I said.

"Oh, god, please, let me feel you cum in my cunt again before I know your name," she begged.

I moved my thumb and tilted my head forward a little to spit on her asshole. I let a good amount drop, hitting her just above her pink anal opening. She pushed back on me instantly, grinding her wet cunt on me as she started to beg. "Oh, god, please, I wanna feel you throb in my pussy as you drain those big balls into my cunt. Please, I'll do anything you want. Just don't fuck me in the ass before cumming in my pussy one more time."

I smacked her on the ass, hard, stinging my hand. "Shut the fuck up and relax like a good little slut," I told her.

I put my thumb back over her asshole. By now, my spit had run down her crack and puddled over it enough that I could easily slip my thumb into her ass. I rubbed her asscheek with my other hand as I slowly worked the spit into her ass. Once I had my entire thumb in her asshole as deep as I could go, I smacked her asscheek again. "Okay, bitch, you ready to get fucked?" I asked.

"Oh, god, yes! Use my slutty pussy." She said.

I didn't ease into it like I usually would have. Instead, I started fucking her hard and fast, making sure I slammed my hard rod into her as deep as I could each time. As I pounded away at her tight pussy I noticed her ass relaxing around my thumb. It was so tempting to fuck her ass and flood her bowels with my spunk, but the slut had begged for my sperm to be released into her already pregnant womb. I had to admit, it was a turn on cumming in her slutty, little twat not knowing her name. I wondered if that meant it would be a bigger turn on for me if I blew my load in her ass before I knew her name. Something inside me couldn't do it. I really was falling for this dirty slut.

I got lost in my thoughts as I stared down, mesmerized by my thumb in her ass and my cock stretching her pussy open. Suddenly she screamed out, "Spank me!"

I came back to the moment. I smacked her on the ass hard enough to sting my hand again. "Don't be a bitch! Spank me like a man!" she yelled, trying to best to wiggle her ass.

I smacked her ss three more times, hitting her harder each time. My hand was numb now. "Mmm... that's it, spank your naughty little bitch! Now, if you'd just stop making live to me and fuck me like the worthless slut I am, maybe I'd cum," she said in that bitchy tone I was starting to love.

Whether it was her intention to make me cum or not, I don't know, but that pushed me over the edge. Her hot, wet pussy already felt amazing, begging to be fucked like a worthless slut sealed the deal. Almost before she was finished talking, I slammed into her one last time as hard as I could, trying to get as deep as possible. I rammed my cock into her so hard the table moved, and she screamed out in pain as I pinned her waist tighter to the edge. "Shut up, bitch!" I growled through clenched teeth. "you're gonna take every inch of this cock."

She pushed back against me, partly to get some relief from being pinned against the table, I'm sure, but mostly because she wanted my cum deep inside of her. "Fuck yeah, give it to me, you big-dicked bastard, give me your cum!" she yelled.

I was already pumping sperm deep inside of her, five, six, long shots. She seemed to sense when it was over, and we both relaxed. "Oh, my God, you're the best," she said, trying to catch her breath. "like, seriously, I've never said that to a guy before, but you are the best fuck ever. I don't think I can stand up."

"You want me to carry you into your bedroom?" I asked.

"Will you?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

I gently pulled out of her, my cock was still hard and throbbing. She tried standing up. Sure enough, her legs were shaky, and I had to grab her to help steady her. "Oh, fuck. I've never cum so much," she said, putting an arm around my neck.

I bent over and scooped her up. She had to open the door again and close it behind us, then I quietly walked down the hall and into her bedroom. I gently laid her on her bed. "Take my boots off, please," she said, sounding like the bitch I was falling for until she said please.

She had moved to the middle of the bed and was leaning back against a pile of pillows, supporting herself on her elbows. Her legs were spread just enough for me to be able to see her pussy as I stood at the foot of the bed. I crawled on the bed with her and spread her legs so I could sit on my knees between them. Now I had a good view of her pussy, and it looked amazing. I took one of her boots into my hands, slowly unzipping it, caressing her smooth inner thigh as I took my time. Her inner thigh was wet and shiny from where my cum and her girl-juices had leaked out of her. I looked up at her. She was biting her lower lip. I got her first boot off and set it on the floor behind me. "Holy shit! You're still hard?" she asked before I took her other boot into my hands and repeated the process.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, quickly glancing down at my cock.

"Goddamn, you're a fucking machine," she said, staring at my cock, which had started to throb again and bounce around.