Adventures In Virginia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a good minute for her to come down from her second orgasm. I slowly and deeply made love to her through all of it. Once her body stopped shaking, her pussy loosened up a lot. She put her legs down on the bed, laying there flat, and grabbed my ass, holding me inside her. "You've seriously got to stop. That was the most intense orgasm of my life, and I've never had two so close before," she said, catching her breath.

"You made that noise again," I told her, smiling with pride.

She didn't say anything. Instead, she playfully closed her eyes, which caused her nose to wrinkle, and stuck out her tongue.

"I think you're good for one or two more," I told her as I fought her grip to keep making love to her. "Besides, I haven't gotten off yet."

"Oh, god. I'm too sensitive," she said, trying to buck her hips. "Give me a minute."

Her movements only made it easier for me to make love to her. I held her tighter and stared into her beautiful blue eyes. "You can cum one more time. I want us to cum together," I said.

"You better make it quick because if you don't stop, I'm going to cum again soon," she said through quiet moans.

"I'm close too," I told her, hugging her tighter as I continued making love to her slowly. "You're pussy feels amazing."

Her pussy was pulsing, squeezing me then relaxing unpredictably, making it harder to enter her at times. Suddenly her pussy contracted tighter than it ever had before as I tried to push into her. I had to fight my way back inside of her, causing her to squirt again. She threw her head back, and her whole body tensed up. She gripped the sheets, pulling them away from the bed. "I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed, almost sounding like she was crying.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Me too," before kissing her neck.

I started cumming before I was all of the way inside of her, still fighting to get deep, her pussy continued getting tighter the longer her orgasm lasted. "Ooh... goddamn... fuck me!" she screamed.

I was able to get all of my cock inside of her before I finished cumming. I emptied a massive load inside her womb, and couldn't help but to think it was a good thing she was already pregnant. I kept kissing her neck, going down to her shoulder and collarbone as her body started to relax. Her breathing was beginning to return to normal. "I can not do that again," she said, still out of breath.

"I could use a minute too. I hope you didn't wake J up with that last scream," I said, resting my head on her shoulder.

"You know you're still inside me, right?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"So, why would you bring that bitch up? Who cares if I woke her up? Fuck the slut," she said, "I'll be your fuckbuddy."

I didn't respond right away. I laid there for a moment, thinking. I liked the idea of keeping her as a fuckbuddy, but I didn't want to give up J's ultra-tight pussy for her. "yeah, well..." I finally said, getting on my knees.

"I know you don't want a pregnant slut for your fuckbuddy," she said, sounding sad.

I knew it was really bothering her when I started to pull out of her, and she didn't protest. Her pussy gaped open and looked thoroughly used once my cock was out of her, even her pussy lips were slack. I half expected her to ask me to eat her sloppy pussy, and when she didn't, I knew she was upset, not because she was still too sensitive. I laid down beside her, and she tried to roll away from me, but I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. "Why are you upset?" I asked, putting an arm around her.

"I'm not upset," she replied, looking away from me.

"You are," I told her, "you won't even look at me."

"That was a cruel thing to do. You know I'm all hormonal right now," she said, sounding like she was going to cry.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing," she replied, wiping at her eyes as she tried to roll over again. "Don't you want to fuck me so you can go back to your little slut?"

I pulled her over onto her back, she still wouldn't look at me. I sat up and got on top of her, closing her legs and straddling them, resting my limp cock and balls on her bald pubic mound. "Look at me," I told her, putting a hand under her chin and moving her head.

She reluctantly looked up at me, her eyes were glassy, and she was holding back tears. It was apparent that if she blinked, the tears would run down her cheeks. "We need to talk," I told her.

"No, we don't."

"Yeah, we do, and yeah, I still want to fuck you, but I'm not going back to J afterward. I told you, I'm going to sleep with you and hold you all night. That is, if you still want me to," I said.

"Yeah, of course, I do, but if you stay with me all night, she'll find out, so what's the difference if I get loud?" she asked.

"Waking up in the morning without me is a little different than being woken up in the middle of the night by a screaming woman I'm making love to," I told her.

"It's not like she doesn't know we're fucking."

"I know. That's beside the point. We still need to talk," I told her.

"About what?"

I leaned over, putting my hands on the bed under her armpits. "About what we just did, and what we're going to do," I said, looking in her eyes again.

"You just fucked me and came in me," she said, her familiar bitchy tone starting to return, "and all we're going to keep doing is fucking."

"I've fucked you a few times now," I replied, trying to mimic her, "and this is the first time you've cried after."

"I told you, I'm hormonal. I'm sorry. I'm better now," she said, wiping her eyes again.

"Yeah, but I think it's more than just hormones."

"How about we talk about this later, and you fuck me now," she suggested, wiggling her hips under me.

"You promise we can talk later?" I asked.

"Yes, I promise."

"Okay, I'm going to hold you to that," I said, getting off of her and sitting on my knees beside her at her waist.

She bent her knees and started to spread her legs. "No, not yet, and not like that," I told her, leaning over and grabbing her ankles.

"Huh? What are you doing?" she asked.

I kept her ankles together and lifted her legs, keeping her knees straight. I moved on the bed so I could see her pussy and ass. Her pussy looked sexy as hell. Just as I had thought, my cum had started to leak out of her, and now that her legs were raised, causing her ass to come off of the bed a little, my cum was running down to her asshole. I used my free hand to lightly smack her on the ass. I was already starting to get hard again as I watched her ass jiggle. "Don't be a bitch, spank me like I like," she said, wiggling her hips and ass.

When she wiggled, my cum ran down over her asshole and between her cheeks onto the mattress. I picked her panties up and tossed them onto her belly. "Put these back on," I told her as I got off the bed.

"Why? Where are you going?" she asked.

"Put your panties on over that sloppy pussy, then put your boots back on and meet me on the porch. I want to fuck you outside," I told her, opening the door and going into the hallway.

I figured I had a few minutes before she would be ready and decided to check on J. I opened the door to her room and was not at all surprised to see her awake. She was lying on her bed, uncovered, naked, and spread-eagle watching porn. I went in and shut the door behind me. "Oh my god, you're right on time," J said, looking up at me when the doorknob clicked.

I didn't notice the vibrator she was fucking herself with until I got closer to the bed. "I didn't think you were awake, I was going to go sit outside," I told her.

"Naked?"

"Well... yeah, I, uh..." I stuttered.

"Oh, you're going to fuck my slutty roommate again, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I asked.

"I don't care, but let me get off on your cock first. You're practically hard already anyway," J said, pulling the vibrator out of herself and moving on the bed to give me batter access to her pussy.

Amazingly, her pussy wasn't gaping, not even a little. It didn't take much effort to get my dick rock hard. I stepped between J's legs, she had one hand on her clit, the other was pinching and pulling on a nipple. I wasted no time pushing my cock into her wet pussy. J started moaning instantly. "Tell me how you want it," I said, fighting my way into her tight snatch.

"Fuck me... as fast as... you can," she said between breaths.

I put my arms behind J's knees and lifted her legs, putting them on my shoulders. I got a good grip on her and started pounding away at her pussy. She was so wet that her juices were spraying out of her small pussy. J continued playing with her clit, and at no time at all, her legs were shaking. I knew she was cumming and was thankful that she was quieter about it than her roommate. Damn, I still didn't know her name. I kept fucking J until she put the hand she had been playing with her clit with above my cock and pushed back. "Okay, I'm good," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"God, yes," she said, moving her legs from my shoulders and moving back to the middle of the bed.

My throbbing cock slipped out of her with ease, it was covered with her pussy juices, and even in the glow of the TV, I could tell it had a thick, shiny coat on it. "Are you going to be good? If you don't think she'll get you off, I don't mind trying. You can use my pussy, or if you want, you can use my mouth. I don't care."

"What time do you have to be at work in the morning?" I asked her.

"Early, seven o'clock," she replied.

"Okay, well, just get some sleep. I'm sure she'll get me off. Would you mind if I slept in her room tonight? It's already past two o'clock, and we'll probably be up a few more hours. I don't want to wake you since you have to get up early," I said.

"That's fine. I don't mind. When will we hook up again?" J asked.

"I'll just stay until you get home tomorrow if you don't mind," I told her.

"No, that's perfect. We'll have the house to ourselves again. You can fuck me on the bitch's kitchen table tomorrow," she said, pulling the covers over her head.

"Okay, sounds good. Goodnight, babe," I said, going to the door.

"Goodnight," she replied, blowing me a kiss.

I walked out into the hallway, hoping I hadn't missed... Damn, I really needed to find out her name tonight. I wondered what she would have done if she went outside and I wasn't there. Would she wait? I looked at the kitchen clock, the entire event with J hadn't taken five minutes, depending on how many minutes the kitchen clock and the clock in her bedroom were off.

I walked outside, she wasn't there, I hoped that was a good sign. I sat in the same chair I had been sitting in earlier and waited. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long, the door slid open, and J's roommate came out. She was wearing the same outfit from earlier, thigh-high boots, a lacy white thong, and a baby-doll tee. I had to laugh. "Again, with the shirt?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" she asked, stepping in front of me. "I like it when you fuck me while I'm wearing a shirt. It's kinda become my get-fucked uniform. It's old, so if you don't like it, just rip it off of me while you're fucking me. Here, I grabbed you a beer."

"Thanks, but how am I supposed to fuck you and drink a beer?" I asked.

"I thought about it, and maybe we should talk a little first," she said, setting a bottle of water and her cell phone on the table.

She came over and sat on my lap like before. Her back was to me, and she grabbed my semi-hard dick. "Your cock is really wet. Is that all from me?" she asked.

"Uh... not exactly," I told her, before taking a sip of my beer.

"What the fuck do you mean 'not exactly'?" she asked.

"I stopped to check on J," I replied.

"And?"

"And she was awake and fucking herself with a vibrator. She asked if she could cum on my cock if she was quick. So, I let her," I said.

"Ugh..." she sighed, wiping her hands on her shirt over her tits. "I can't believe I touched that slut's cum. I guess it's no big deal, you've had her juices on your cock when you've fucked me before, and you probably will again," she said, sounding a little pissy.

"You expecting a call?" I asked, reaching for her phone, trying to change the subject.

"Huh?" she asked, then saw her phone in my hand and took it from me, placing it back on the table. "Oh, no. That's for later."

"You said you wanted to talk. So, what's your name?" I asked, then took a long sip of beer as I waited for her response.

"Not yet. Let's wait until tomorrow. I'll tell you in the morning if I wake up with you next to me. I want one more night of you fucking me and cumming in me before I know your name," she said, grabbing my cock again. "Ask me something else."

"Okay, well, I asked you earlier how many of the four guys you let cum in you the week you got knocked up. So, how many of them came inside you?" I asked.

"I don't think that's any of your fuckin' business," she said, sounding like the bitch I knew she was.

For some reason, her bitchy attitude aroused me. I felt my cock throb as she spoke. "God, I love it when you're bitchy, but these are things I need to know. I am not going to judge you. I want to help you. Please, believe me," I told her.

"How can you help me?"

"Trust me, please," I said, trying to reassure her.

"Okay, okay, what do I have to lose? They all did. They all came inside me," she said.

My cock swelled in her hands. I was slightly turned on by her slutty ways. I hoped she wouldn't make the connection, not yet anyway. "now, was that so hard?" I asked.

"No. It's just embarrassing," she said, letting go of my cock and covering her face with her hands. "I barely know you. Why do you care so much about my sex life?"

I ignored the question and wondered if she still had any of J's pussy juices on her hands. "How many men have you fucked?" I asked her, then took another drink of beer.

"That's none of your damn business either," she replied, still hiding her face.

"What is it with women and being embarrassed about how many cocks they've had shoved in their twats? If it bothers you that damn much stop fucking random men," I said, setting my beer on the table.

"It's because of society's standards," she answered.

I put my hand on her sides, gently rubbing around to her belly. She responded by wiggling her hips and grinding her ass onto me. She finally uncovered her face and grabbed my cock again, putting it against the crotch of her panties, which felt wonderful. Her panties were soaked, and I knew it was just as much because of me as it was because she knew my cock was covered in J's cum. The hot, fatty folds of her labia felt incredible against my hard cock. It wasn't long before I was throbbing in her hands. "Are you going to answer the question?" I asked.

"What question?"

"How many men have been inside your amazing pussy?" I asked her again.

"I don't know," she replied quickly.

"Think about it. I'm not going to judge you. Or is it just that many?" I asked.

"Fuck you!" she hissed, "Two in high school, eight in college, and twelve since college, plus you. How many is that? Twenty-three, right?" she said.

"That's not very many," I told her, then asked, "How many of those twenty-three came in you?"

"All of them," she said quietly and sounding more like a question than a statement.

"All of them?" I asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah, so? I told you, I like the way it feels when men cum in me."

"How would you know that the first time?" I asked. "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I was in high school, and I didn't know the first time. He was my high school boyfriend. My very first time his cock hurt, he broke my hymen, but he pulled out and blew his load in my bush.

"A few days later, I let him fuck me again. I enjoyed it a lot more that time and he must have too, because he came a lot quicker, and he didn't pull out, he buried his cock deep in me as he lost his load.

"When he started cumming in me, that pushed me over the edge, and I had my first orgasm with someone else.

"Why am I telling you this?" she asked, covering her face again.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her face. My palms were on the back of her hands. I moved our hands down to her belly. "How do you feel about me?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I hardly know you. You're an amazing fuck. I just don't want you to judge me."

"I know. Maybe this will help. I hardly know you either, but I know there's something special about you, and I want to know you. I'm not asking these things because I want to judge you. I just want to know you better, and if you open up to me about this, the rest will fall into place. I just want to know you better," I told her.

"Yeah. I think I'd like that too," she replied, leaning back on me.

"Okay. Then there are a few more things that I want to know."

"Okay, like what?" she asked, as we continued to rub her belly. "And hurry up, rubbing my belly is making me really horny for some reason."

"Are you willing to do anal?" I asked her.

"Oh, sure. I don't mind taking it in the ass," she replied quickly. "You can fuck me in the ass anytime you want. Do you want to fuck my ass tonight?"

"We'll see, maybe in the morning. How many guys have fucked your ass?" I asked.

"The morning would be better. You can fuck me in the ass while we take a shower. I've only done anal with four or five guys before. Both of the one-nighters I mentioned earlier fucked my ass," she said, slowly moving our hands into her panties.

"Okay. That's not bad. Did they all cum in your ass too?"

"Yeah, of course. I can cum from being fucked in the ass too. It's almost like I have a clit in my asshole," she said giggling.

My cock was jumping around between her legs, throbbing so much it was starting to hurt. "I love it when you talk dirty, your sexy voice only makes it hotter. So what about facials?"I asked, just as our hands touched her pussy lips.

"What?"

"Can I cum on your face?" I asked.

"Oh, is that what that's called" Yeah, sure. I've never had a guy do that, but I wouldn't mind if you did," She replied. "As long as it isn't all the time. I really do prefer it when you cum inside me. It doesn't matter if it's my pussy, ass, or mouth. I just want your semen in my body."

"You're almost perfect. So, where do you stand on girls?" I asked,

"What about them?" she asked, moving our hands back up to her belly.

"Are you open to a threesome? And can I keep J as a fuckbuddy?" I asked.

"I'd be open to a threesome if we found the right girl, not J. Although you said she had a small pussy, I might like to see that. So, if she'd be open to it, maybe I'd watch, but I don't know if I'd join in with her. I've never been with a girl, but I wouldn't mind trying it. I have some friends that I could ask if you want.

"And why are you asking me if you can keep J as your fuckbuddy? What are you getting at?" she asked.

"I want to be with you," I said, putting my hands on her belly, "I want to be here for you and your baby."

"Why? Are you crazy? You don't even know me," she said, finally letting go of my hands.

"No, I'm not crazy. I told you, I want to get to know you better, but so far, here's what I do know. I love your pussy, and I love fucking you. I know when you're a bitch, my dick gets hard. I know you want to be treated like a slut, and I know I like treating you like one. I also know that you're a beautiful woman with an amazing personality. I know you deserve an amazing man by your side, especially now. I know I want to be that man, if you'll let me, of course." I said, gently rubbing her body and cupping her tits through her shirt.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yes, very."

"So, what exactly are you proposing?" she asked. "because all of your questions were about sex."

"I'm proposing we give each other a chance, give us a chance. I ask about sex because, well, honestly, if we fuck each other like we need, I think the rest will fall into place. Plus, if you can tell me your sexual secrets, the rest should be easy," I told her.