Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much," Phil answered, which elicited a big smile from Hannah.

"Good," Hannah said. "I am thinking about making Donna wait a month before she has vaginal sec again so she's very needy. But I don't want to deprive you of sex so I would permit anal sex. And of course, she can always blow you."

"Thank you for not depriving me," Phil replied.

A couple minutes later, the couple headed to the course. Phil insisted they play the par-3 course for Hannah's first outing. It had nine holes with two sets of tees for each hole to make an 18-hole course. There were short par-4 holes making for the course 54.

Hannah was shaky at first, especially putting, but rather quickly found her groove. She mostly stayed out of trouble, hitting nearly all of her shots dead straight. She finished with a score of 44 on the front nine and a 35 on the back nine for round of 79, which was 25 over par.

"I am so amazed by you," Phillip said as they walked from the 18th green to the parking lot. "I would have been impressed with you had shot double-bogey golf, which would have been 90 and you were 11 strokes better than that."

Hannah's eyes sparkled as she responded, "I had so much fun. I can't wait to call my dad and tell him about this, I am going to take a picture of scorecard and send it to him or he will never believe me."

Phil handed her the scorecard. "I'm seriously impressed. I think you need to take a few lessons from the club pro. And we need to get you a full set of clubs. You are too good for that partial beginner set. Next time we will play the full course, but it should be on a weekday when it's less crowded."

As they drove home, Hannah was smiling widely while examining the scorecard.

"We we get home, I want to took a nap," she said, causing Phil to look at her hopefully. "Alone, Phil. But when Donna gets home I want you to tell her you overheard me telling my best friend on the phone that I was going to give her 25 swats -- one for every stroke I was over par -- with one of your belts after we get out of the hot tub tonight. Let her think about that while she's making tacos."

"You are evil," Phil laughed. "I love it."

When they got home, Phil checked the hot tub to make sure it was functioning correctly then settled in his recliner to watch college football on television while Hannah stripped down to her thong and went to bed.

Phil was napping in his recliner when Donna arrived home, carrying her bags from the mall and the Mexican restaurant. Phil woke up, joined her in the kitchen and whispered he had overheard Hannah talking about spanking her. "That's not fair," Donna wailed. Phil could Nkrumah help but smile after turning around and returning to the living room.

Donna put the chips and salsa in serving bowls and the tortillas on the counter next to the stove then grabbed her to bags from the mall and went to the guest bedroom, where she undressed then donned her white lacy apron and teal heels.

As Donna was returning to the kitchen to prepare dinner, she noticed Hannah was awake and sitting on the edge of the bed so she went into the master bedroom.

"Don't you look cute?" Hannah said. "I love both the apron and your new shoes." Donna thanked her then the two chatted briefly about their days. Donna's open house had gone very well and she was hoping to receive at least two offers. Hannah told her about her golf exploits and how she wanted to keep playing before she ended the conversation. "Go cook dinner now. I'm hungry."

Donna smiled, replied "Yes, Miss Hannah," and walked briskly from the master bedroom to the kitchen. Hannah, meanwhile, changed into her new bikini then went into the closet and picked one of Phil's white dress shirts to wear as a coverup.

While she was in the closet, Hannah took a good look at Donna's clothes, making mental notes in the style she preferred. Hannah spotted a black dress -- that looked a little too small for Donna -- near the back of the closet. On the hanger with the dress was a cute pink leather belt.

Hannah snatched the belt from a hanger with a wide smile and left the closet to stand in front of the mirror. She put the white shirt on over the bikini, leaving enough buttons open that Hannah and Phil could see some of her bikini top, and fastened the belt around her waist to complete the look.

When Hannah walked into the kitchen, it was all she could do to keep from laughing as Donna kept glancing at the belt. The three ate relatively quickly -- Donna limited herself to just a few chips, mindful of her diet -- while making small talk.

After finishing, Hannah stood and slowly removed the her belt as Hannah looked on nervously. "Miss..." Donna started then stopped abruptly as Hannah, joined by Phil, started laughing as Hannah set the belt on the bar.

"Were you a wee bit nervous?" Phil asked. Donna gave him a dirty look before calling him a. "Jackass." Phil laughed. "It was Hannah's idea."

There was a brief pause before Donna replied, saying, "Miss Hannah is a great mistress and a wonderful human being. You, on the other hand, are a total jackass," causing all three to erupt in laughter.

"Phil, go change into a swimsuit and get towels for all of us while I help your wife in the kitchen," Hannah said. Phil, with a pouty look on his face, left without saying a word. Hannah waited until he left the room before walking to Donna and kissing her on the forehead. "I'm sorry pet, but I couldn't resist," Hannah said.

"I admit it was funny -- please don't tell Phil I said that -- but it was also very mean," Donna said. "I have been stewing about getting spanked on my bruised butt ever since Phil told me. I still say he was a jackass for going along with it."

Hannah grinned. "Let me make it up to you by help clean up the dinner mess." The two made quick work of putting things in the refrigerator and dishwasher then wiping the table, counter and stovetop clean. Donna then taught Hannah how to make frozen strawberry margaritas as Phil returned with the towels.

"Let's take our drinks to the hot tub," Hannah suggested as she took off her coverup. "And Donna you don't need a swimsuit since you told me you like to use the hot tub nude."

Donna blushed but immediately kicked off her heels and hung up her apron in the pantry then followed the others outside. The 101-degree water felt marvelous after walking in the cool fall air outside.

"I think I'm going to keep this swimsuit here," Hannah said as the three sipped on their drinks and chatted while relaxing in the warm water. "It can be my hot tub and tanning suit because your backyard is a perfect place to tan with that privacy fence."

Donna smiled. "I'll clean out a drawer for you in my dresser and we can make room for you in the closet. I would love for you to feel this is enough like home that you are comfortable leaving things here. We have an extra house key in a kitchen drawer. I was planning to dig it for you tomorrow."

After a few more minutes of conversation, Donna excused herself to use the restroom. When she returned, she saw Hannah had removed her top and left it dangling from the side of the hot tub.

"I hear you like my boobs, Donna," Hannah said. "Get in here and show me how much."

Donna, with a huge smile on her face, raced into the hot tub and buried herself in the younger woman's breasts, alternating between kissing and sucking them, along with kissing her neck and a couple of kisses on the lips. Eventually Hannah stopped Donna and kissed her on the forehead.

"Mmmm, what a good girl you have been," Hannah said. "Look what effect we had on your husband," and pointed to Phil's erection." Hannah patted the ledge of the hot tub next to her and Phi hopped up on it. "You need to take care of him," she ordered Donna.

Donna moved between her husband's legs, pulled his swimsuit off and began kissing, licking and sucking his cock with the same gusto she had demonstrated on Hannah's boobs moments before. Hannah put her hand of the back of Donna's head, forcing her to deep throat Phil. When Phil orgasmed Donna gagged, causing some of his cum to leak out of her mouth. She swallowed, immediately greedily licked the spill and swallowed again.

"Good girl, now come with me," Hannah said as she climbed out of the hot tub. After the two dried off, Hannah took Donna by the hand and led her through the house to the master bedroom. Hannah peeled off her bikini bottoms then pulled down the covers and got in bed.

"The hot tub was great, but after all the exercise I got today, I need a massage," Hannah said. "If you do a good job, I'll let you orgasm tomorrow."

"Oh, yes Ma'am," Donna said as she climbed on the bed, straddling Hannah's body. The massage was thoroughly, lasting more than 45 minutes. When she was finished, Donna began kissing Hannah's shapely ass. Hannah soon rolled onto her back and Donna buried her face in her pussy, quickly bringing her to a powerful orgasm.

As Hannah rolled onto her side and quickly fell asleep, Donna quietly got out of bed and looked to see Phil in the doorway. She put a finger to her lips to silence him then walked out of the room and took her husband to the guest room.

"I don't want to wake Miss Hannah," Donna whispered. "Please sleep with me in here."

They undressed, went to bed and cuddled. "I am a lucky man," Phil said as he began kissing Donna, who kissed him back, saying, "I love you so much." She kissed him again saying, "I am so glad you found Miss Hannah. I'd like to show you how grateful I am but I am but I'm not about get another paddling like the one I got yesterday."

Phil kissed her again. "At lunch, Hannah told me we could have anal sex because she didn't want to deprive me. So do you wanna?" Donna kissed him passionately and flipped over so that she was on her elbows and knees.

Phil moved behind his wife, jammed his middle finger of his right hand deep in her butt then pulled it out and wet the fingers on his right hand with his mouth. He used his saliva as a substitute lubricant on Donna's ass but hit still hurt a little when he entered her.

Phil began thrusting hard as Donna moved in time with his moves and moaned softly. Phil quickly orgasmed then used to sheet to wipe his cum off. Afterward, as the couple was cuddling, Donna passed gas several times as her butt expelled the air that had been trapped in her body during the sex, causing them to giggle. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Everyone was still deep asleep when Donna's work cell rang at 9 am with someone interested in making a conditional offer on yesterday's open house. Donna promised to get back to them today then hung up a sighed. "I told all these people I was available from 11 to 3 today but they never listen," she told Phil.

Donna hung up, looked up and saw a nude Hannah standing in the doorway to the spare bedroom. Hannah wordlessly pointed her finger at Donna, made a come with me gesture then turned around and walked away.

Donna quickly followed. Donna entered the master bedroom and a moment later let out a loud gasp when Hannah emerged from the bathroom wearing her new strap-on dildo and carrying a bottle of lubricant.

"I believe I promised you an orgasm," Hannah said as she pointed to the bed. Donna smiled widely, saying, "Thank you Mistress," took a couple of steps and leaped on the bed.

"Turn over," Hannah instructed. "I am going to take you doggy style." Donna complied and Hannah mounted her. The 9-inch strap-on was both longer and thicker then her husband's cock and Hannah's hard thrust elicited loud moans from Donna.

After a few minutes, Hannah dismounted and laid on her back next to Donna. The older woman wanted more so she climbed on top of Hannah, bouncing up and down as Hannah reached down and massaged her clit. Donna soon yet out a loud yell of "yes" as she reached the most powerful orgasm she had experienced in years.

"That was so good, Miss Hannah," Donna panted as the two caught their breath. "Thank you very much." She kissed the younger women on the neck. Hannah, kissed her back, saying "It's my turn," and called out for Phil.

Phil hustled into the room with a huge smile on his face. Hannah turned to Donna, saying, "Because you've been a good girl, you can watch your husband fuck me. Go sit on the floor in the corner. You can even make yourself cum while you watch if you want."

"Oh thank you, Miss Hannah," Donna said as she raced to the corner and sat down with her legs spread wide. Phil moved on the bed next to Hannah and started kissing her all over, on the lips, on the forehead, on the necks, and on her boobs.

"I don't want to make love," Hannah panted. "I want you to fuck me. Hard."

Phil kissed her passionately on the lips, saying, "Your wish is my command," mounted Hannah and started thrusting into her like a man possessed. Hannah was soon bucking her hips wildly while squealing with delight. In the corner, Donna was furiously rubbing her chit while watching the spectacle.

Phi orgasmed first, depositing a large load of cum into Hannah's pussy then rolled off her, totally spent, although he had the energy to softly kiss her. Hannah kept her legs spread apart and started massaging her clit as Donna continued playing with herself in the corner. Hannah and Donna orgasmed together, with Hannah emitting one final loud squeal as she came.

After catching her breath, Hannah smiled widely at Donna, saying, "What a nice way to start the day. I love morning sex." Donna smiled back, got up from the floor, leaned over the bed and kissed Hannah passionately. "Thank you, Miss Hannah. I would like nothing more than to lick you clean, but I need to take a quick shower and be ready to work. Phil, the lucky guy, has to get out of bed and help me make homemade clam chowder for lunch."

Hannah chuckled then reached over and pinched Phil's cock, causing him to yelp. "You heard the lady. Get your ass out of bed and help her." Phil made an exaggerated pouty face, laughed and started to get out of bed. Hannah reached over and playfully -- but hard enough to sting -- slapped his ass with her hand. "Don't give me any attitude, buster," she said with a smile.

Both Phil and Donna were chuckling as they left for their perspective bathrooms to shower. Hannah relaxed on the bed, grabbed her phone and sent a text to her best friend Alice, who was attending college in a neighboring state. "Great weekend. Can't wait to tell you all about it when we can talk." Alice replied with a drawing of a giant ear, which caused Hannah to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Phil asked as he emerged from the bathroom. "Just something my friend texted," Hannah replied as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom, well aware Phil was staring at her as she walked.

Hannah took a very quick shower -- really no more than a rinse -- the dried herself put on a short terry cloth robe she had spotted earlier in Donna's closet. Hannah also grabbed her bottle of lubricant along with the smallest anal plug from her collection and stuffed them both in a pocket.

She walked in the kitchen and saw Donna, dressed in her new black apron and new red heels, busy talking on the phone while also giving Phil instructions on preparing the clam chowder. "Carry on, I'm going to the hot tub," Hannah said.

Hannah was in the the tub 10 minutes later when Donna walked on the patio, walked over to the hot tub and kissed Hannah on the neck. "The clam chowder is simmering on the stove. It will be ready in about 35 minutes," Donna said. "And we will be celebrating tonight. I sold the house for more than the asking price, earning a very nice commission."

"Congratulations," Hannah replied. "Do you want to join me in here for a few minutes."

Donna sighed. "I would like nothing more but I need to get on the computer and email the offer sheet to the seller, buyer and office. "I have to do the paperwork if I want to collect the money."

Donna went back inside, making an effort to wiggle her butt suggestively as she walked. Hannah remained in the hot tub for another 10 minutes then came inside wrapped in a towel and carrying her robe.

"Donna, bend over the bar," Hannah ordered. Donna looked at her apprehensively but obeyed. Hannah retrieved the lubricant and anal plug from the pocket of the then held up up for Phil to see. He laughed, which caused Donna to shift nervously and turn her head in an attempt to see what was happening.

"You will stay in place or I will get the paddle," Hannah warned. "Yes ma'am," Donna replied in a voice that was a little more than a whisper. Hannah swiftly set the items down on the table, moved to Donna and slapped her bottom hard twice with her hand. "Say it like you mean it," Hannah ordered.

"I am sorry, Miss Hannah," Donna said in a loud voice. I will obey you." Hannah rubbed Donna's bottom, saying, "That's much better."

"That's what I except from you every time," Hannah said as she returned to the table to pick up the lubricant and plug. Donna's eyes opened wide when she felt the lube rubbed on her ass. She let out a loud "oh" when When Hannah inserted the plug.

Hannah took a photo of the heart-shaped plug buried in Donna's ass then walked around and showed the photo to her. "I think this makes you look even more cute," Hannah said. "We'll leave it for 90 minutes. You may resume working now."

"As you wish, Miss Hannah," Donna said as she got up from the bar, walked to the stove and stirred the soup. Hannah left the kitchen for the bedroom, where she changed into her almost transparent light purple negligee.

"I felt like a pajama day," Hannah said upon returning to the kitchen, although I'll dress for dinner. I like dressing up for dinner on Sundays. When I was little, we would get all dressed up and go to grandma's house for Sunday dinner.

"I love the way I look in this nightgown," Hannah added. "I just wish I had brought the robe that goes with hit. I'm getting it the next time we go to that mall, " Donna's eyes twinkled as she replied, "I suspect Phil likes you Just the way you are.."

Hannah, of course, knew that was true. All during lunch, Phil kept looking at her lustily to the great amusement of his wife. "Jeez, Phil, do you have to stare at her like she's zoo animal? Haven't you had enough sex his week." "Never," Phil replied, drawing laughs from all three.

After lunch Phil settled into the recliner in the watch football on television while Hannah sat at the kitchen table working on a paper for her history class. Donna was a whirlwind of activity, cleaning the kitchen, putting fresh linen on the beds in the mast and guest bedrooms, finishing Hannah's laundry and doing her and Phil's laundry.

As Donna was folding a load of laundry near Hannah at the kitchen table, the younger women looked up from her laptop with a large smile. "Please go get a blanket and leave it on the floor near the fireplace," Hannah said. "And when you come back, bring both paddles with you."

"The paddles, Miss Hannah?" Donna asked nervously. "You heard me," Hannah answered coldly. "Yes ma'am," Donna said as she scurried to obey. Phil looked at interest was his wife dropped a think comforter on the floor in front of the fireplace. Donna could only shrug in response before picking up the paddles from the coffee table and carried them into the kitchen.

"You can put them on the table," Hannah said. Donna silently obeyed and returned to folding laundry. "I think you are a little afraid of me," Hannah said with her eyes twinkling. "I like that."

Donna started to speak twice and stopped herself before finally getting the nerve to talk. "Permission to speak freely, Mistress?" Hannah nodded her ascent. "I have been spanked as a adult about 10 times. I hate the spankings themselves but love what they do to me, if that makes any sense."

Hannah nodded again. "I never been spanked as hard as you spanked me Friday night. I certainly deserved it for defying you, but I hope I never have to experience anything like that again. The spanking was awful but was worse was feeling your disapproval."