Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah got up from her seat, walked over to Donna and kissed her forehead before saying, "I adore you, my pet. As you know, I had no experience in disciplining another woman before I met you so I am learning as I go here.

"One thing I decided from the start was that I was going to be very strict with you. I might spank for play and you will certainly be spanked for not meeting my expectations, but you are going to be punished harshly for willful disobedience."

After finishing speaking, Hannah walked to the cabinets, pulled out a can of furniture polish and a rag then returned to the table and cleaned the two paddles thoroughly as the two women talked. Soon, Hannah, overhearing the living room TV, noticed it was halftime on the game Phil was watching.

She took off her nightgown and draped it over a chair them looked at Donna with a gleam in her eye. "You may watch from the doorway," Hannah said, "But you may not touch herself." She then pranced into the living room naked, asking Phil, "Do you really want to watch the halftime show?"

Phil tore his sweat pants, boxer shorts and t-shirt off in record time while Hannah spread the comforter out in front of the fireplace and laid on her right side. Phil straddled her in the pretzel dip position while Hannah's left leg curled around his left side.

They had intense sex, with Phil penetrating her deeply while his hands played with her boobs. Hannah's hand meanwhile was free to play with her clit. They climaxed together with Phil panting deeply and Hannah letting out a squeal of delight.

After relaxing for a moment, Hannah called out, "I'm sorry for giving you more laundry to do, Donna. I'll leave you to it while I go take a nice bubble bath. I think I have earned it."

Hannah was relaxing in a tub full of bubbles when Donna came into to the bathroom and handed her a glass of wine. "Phil is asleep in his recliner," Donna said. "I think you have worn the poor man out this weekend."

Hannah laughed. It's been a fun weekend," she said. "I hate to see it end but I have to get back to the real world tomorrow morning."

Donna nodded. "Sadly, we do too." She shifted nervously, looking at her feet, before speaking again. "Miss Hannah, I am making surf and turf for dinner. Do you want me to set three places at the table or two?"

Hannah paused like she was considering what to say then broke out in a big smile. "We're celebrating your sale tonight so set three places. I expect you to dress for dinner. I'll pick outfits for both you and Phil and lay them out on the bed. You job, besides cooking dinner, is to tell your husband he has to change for dinner."

Donna laughed. "At this point, I think Phil will do whatever you want him to do." Hannah smiled. "That's just the way I like it," she said. "Now run along so I can relax in the tub."

Hannah stayed in the bath until the water turned cold then reluctantly climbed out of the tub and dried herself off, dropping the towel on the bathroom floor and walking nude into the master bedroom. Once there, she went to the closet and starting picking outfits.

Hannah chose a pair of gray dress slacks, a green polo shirt, and a pair of oxblood loafers with tassels. She selected a lacy black bra and bikini panties set, a knee length black party dress with lace shoulders and hem and a pair of black tights. Finally, for herself, she picked a strapless nude bra and a thong set along with a burgundy cocktail dress with a v-neck top that showed plenty of cleavage and her silver strappy heels.

Hannah took about a half hour to do her hair and makeup then dressed. She returned to the living room and told Phil go shave and change for dinner. "Fuck that," he replied. I don't see why I need to change to eat dinner at home."

Hannah walked to the coffee table and picked up the school-style paddle. "You will do it because I want you to," she said. "You have two choices, Phillip. You can bend over the couch for me to paddle you or you can refuse. If you refuse, I'll leave now and you'll never see me again. Decide now."

Phil thought for a moment then slowly bent over the couch. Hannah walked over to him, set the paddle down beside him and in strong motion yanked his sweat pants and boxers down as Donna moved to get a better view.

Hannah picked up the paddle and rested it against Phil's butt. "I warned you earlier thus weekend that I am in charge here," Hannah said. "Apparently that lesson didn't sink in so now you will have to learn the hard way."

Phil started to speak -- he managed to say "I'm sorry" -- before he was interrupted by the paddle striking his bare bottom. Four more hard swats landed in quick succession before Hannah stopped. "Go change now," she ordered coldly.

"Yes ma'am," Phil said as he pulled up his pants and walked briskly from the room. Hannah dropped the paddle on the coffee table then looked at Donna, who was standing with her mouth open, and said, "I have the pussy so I make the rules. I think maybe your husband understands that now.

"You can go change with him and wait for him to return and go change. Your choice."

"I'll go now, Miss Hannah," Donna said as she chased after Phil. When Donna arrived in the bedroom, she found Phil looking at his bright red bottom in the mirror. She hugged him while whispering in his ear, "I never in a million years thought I would see that."

Donna kissed her husband. "That is one confident woman," Phil said. "I never been with someone with the balls to do that, but at this point, I'll do almost anything to keep fucking her. She's amazing."

"I agree," Donna replied. "She is incredible. I think we need to do what she says. I'll tell you one thing, if we had a real fireplace, I would be tempted to burn that damn paddle."

When they returned to the living room, they discovered Hannah was on the with her dad, telling him all about her golf exploits the previous day. She talked a couple more minutes then hung up. " Daddy said for me to find how much the golf lessons will cost and he'll pay for them," Hannah said. "He also he'll take me to get fitted for a new set of clubs when I fly to California for Christmas.

"If Donna has no objection, I am going to give the clubs I have now to my best friend Alice when she comes home for Christmas break. Her college offers beginning golf as a PE class and she's going to sign up for it next semester."

Donna pretended to pout. "So, you are going to play golf with Phil. What are you going to do with me?"

Hannah laughed. "We'll go shopping and spend Phil's money," she said. Donna did a passable imitation of Hannah's evil laugh. "That works for me." Phil cleared his throat. "Umm, do I get a vote here." The two women replied "no" in unison and laughed.

Donna retreated to the kitchen, saying she needed to prepare dinner but soon returned to the living room. "Miss Hannah, do you need any of the clothes I washed for tomorrow? If not, I'll have Phil carry all these baskets to your car."

Hannah thought for a moment. "Let me get a few things," she said as she walked into the kitchen. Once there, she looked through the clothes baskets and grabbed a pair of her favorite jeans and a purple sweater.

Hannah picked up the clothes and started toward the bedroom, but paused when she neared Phil. "Be a good boy and carry laundry out to Donna's car. Because you were bad earlier, you are not getting laid tonight, but if you're very good the rest of the night, we might find a pleasant way to start your day in the morning."

Before Phil had a chance to reply, Hannah turned and walked to the bedroom, where she set the sex toys -- the strap-on dildo and the three anal plugs -- on top of Donna's dresser and packed her suitcases and garment leaving out only the outfit she was wearing and the outfit she was planning to wear to school Monday then joined the couple in time for dinner.

Dinner was delicious-- shrimp cocktail, a small salad, filet mignon and lobster tail -- and leisurely. They table was consumed with pleasant small talk. But after Donna served chocolate cream pie for dessert, Hannah changed the subject to a more serious matter.

"So, I have loved this weekend and want us to continue seeing each other," she said. "Do both of you feel the same way?" Donna smiled widely, "We talked about this when I caught Phil staring at his bright red rear in the mirror," she said."We definitely want to continue. Tell her what you said, Phil."

He glared at his wife for a moment before answering. "Well, umm," Phil stammered.and looked down at his plate. "I told Donna I would do anything to keep fucking you."

"I'm glad to hear that," Hannah replied. "Let's talk about the rules. Donna, for you, I want you to wear the small butt plug for two hours a day until I tell you otherwise. And not just at hime. If you have an open house next week, I expect you to wear it then. And don't be surprised if I pop in to the open house to see whether you obeyed."

Donna gulped, but managed to say, "Yes, Miss Hannah."

"Also, Donna," Hannah continued, "you will edge daily but you will not orgasm until I am here with you again. I will text you and edging assignment every day and you will complete it before you go to bed that."

Donna nodded her acceptance.

Hannah then turned her glaze to Phil. "Phillip, you are a skilled lover and I really enjoy being with you, but we're going to work on your attitude. I don't like the way you back talked to me. I may or may not fuck you in the morning before I leave. I haven't decided yet, but that's the last sex you will have until I say otherwise. You can't fuck your wife -- even anally -- and Donna isn't allowed to suck you. Maybe that will teach you."

Phil looked stricken while Donna giggled then said, "Miss Hannah has the pussy you so desperately want she makes the rules. I might have heard that someplace this weekend."

Phil glared at his wife before speaking softly. "I understand."

"Good," Hannah replied. "Moving on. Since I am going to be spending a lot of time here, I want Donna to clear some room for me to hang some things in the closet. I'll also need a dresser drawer. And I want to two of you to figure out a solution to where I'm going to apply my makeup. The lighting in the master bathroom is terrible. Donna has a nice makeup station in her bathroom but there's only room for one person. Figure something out."

"Oh yes, ma'am," Donna said. "That will be a pleasure."

They finished their dessert in silence, each alone in their thoughts. After they finished, Donna busied herself with the dishes while Hannah and Phil cuddled on the couch with Phil stroking her hair as they absent-mindlessly watch television. When Donna joined them, Hannah disengaged from Phil and set up on the couch.

"Donna, let's go to my apartment,"Hannah said after flashing her most dazzling smile. "You can help me carry my things in and put them away.That will save me a lot of time tomorrow. Phil can stay here and watch football."

"I got the best end of that deal," Phil said with a laugh as the women left. When they arrived at Hannah's apartment, Donna carried a clothes basket in while Hannah kept her hands free to unlock the door.

"You get to carry all my stuff in while I put it away," Hannah said with a smile. They made quick work of it. Donna made the bed with freshly washed linen as Hannah put the last few items away. When they finished, Hannah sat on the bed, looked at Donna and smiled. " I think I've earned a treat," she said as she reached under her dress and pulled off her thong and threw it on the floor of her bedroom.

Hannah took Donna by the hand and led into her galley kitchen, where she hopped up on the counter, lifted her dress, spread her legs wide and smiled again. "For a long time, I've wanted to have my pussy eaten while I sat up here. Get busy."

Donna buried her face in the younger woman's pussy, leading Hannah to soon start squirming and moaning. Hannah squealed with delight has she had an intense orgasm. After catching her breath, Hannah smiled yet again, "That was nice. Thank you pet. You can go to the bathroom and wash your face. And go to my bedroom and fetch my panties while you're at it."

Donna came back holding the thong in a right hand to find Hannah waiting by the door with Donna's keys in her hand. "I'll drive," Hannah said. Donna nodded and held out Hannah's panties. "No," Hannah said, "you can take them home for the next time you do laundry. Put them in your mouth."

Donna blushed. "My mouth, Miss Hannah? Please no. Someone might see me," she pleaded. "Your mouth," Hannah said firmly. "Now."

Donna briefly showed anger in her eyes, but compiled. She was relieved no on appeared to notice as they walked to the car, drove home and walked inside. "Phil, please get me a chair from the dining room," Hannah said as she entered the house and picked up the jakori paddle. Donna's eyes opened wide.

Phil returned with the chair and was directed to place it in the middle of the living room. Hannah sat down, tapping the paddle lightly against her thighs. "Donna, you may take my thong out of your mouth then strip."

Donna dropped the panties on the floor then slowly kicked off her heels, peeled off her tights and panties, and dress then unfastened her bra. "Miss Hannah, please don't be too harsh with me. My butt still is bruised from the spanking I received Friday."

Hannah glared at her. "You should have thought about that before you questioned me. And don't think I didn't notice that angry look your gave me. Now get over my lap."

Donna sighed loudly."Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

She gingerly placed herself over Hannah's lap with the palm of her hands resting on the floor. She shuddered when Hannah rested the paddle on her bare bottom. "Donna, you are going to learn to obey me totally."

"Yes, Miss..." Donna started to reply before Hannah delivered the first stroke with the paddle. The hard blows rained down quickly as Hannah worked over Donna's entire butt, paying particular attention to the sit spot. By the time, the spanking ended, Donna was bawling.

"Go stand in the corner," Hannah ordered. "Keep your hands on top of your head. No rubbing you ass." Donna said, "Yes Mistress," through her tears as she rushed to obey. As Donna was crying in the corner, Hannah took off her heels then stood and undressed.

"Phi, go get me a towel for the hot tub then put the chair away and watch the game," Hannah said as she walked over to Donna and grabbed her hand. "Come with me," she said, "You can face the wall on the patio while I relax in the hot tub."

Hannah led Donna, who still had tears in her eyes, to the patio and placed her facing the wall then climbed into to the hot tub and moved in position to watch observe her just as Phil came out on the patio, carrying a beach towel. "Give the towel to Donna so she can dry her eyes and hold it for me then leave us," Hannah ordered.

Phil walked over to his wife, handed her the towel and kissed her on the her left cheek before quickly fleeing inside. "Thank you, Miss Hannah," Donna said after wiping the tears from her face.

"Donna, I warned you that I was going to be strict with you," Hannah said in a calm voice. "You will learn not to test me, one way or another."

"Believe me, you have made your point crystal clear, Miss Hannah," Donna replied. "Getting spanked on a bruised bottom hurt like hell. Can I please rub my bottom now?"

"No, you may not," Hannah said. "Now stand there quietly while I relax here for a few minutes." Hannah remained in the hot tub for 15 minutes as Donna fidgeted in place. "I am getting out now. Come over here and dry me off."

Donna rushed to obey, rubbing the towel all over Hannah's body, kneeling to dry her lower legs and paying particular attention to drying her boobs, which caused Hannah to smile. "Please wrap me in the towel so I can go inside."

When they got inside, Hannah dropped the towel on the pile of clothes on the living room floor. "I'm going to bed," she announced. "I need to get up early tomorrow."

She left the room without waiting for a response from Donna or Phil. Donna soon followed, carrying the clothes and towel from the living room floor and deposited them in the hamper in the master bathroom.

"Donna if you have some lotion, I'll rub it on your bottom before you go to bed," Hannah said, causing Donna to break out in a huge smile. Donna raced to her bathroom and returned with a bottle of Aloe Vera.

Hannah was rubbing the gel on Donna's sore bottom when Phil came into the room. "If you had a king-sized bed, I would suggest we all sleep together," Hannah said, "but I don't think I would be comfortable with three of us in this bed."

"Miss Hannah, can I make a bed on the floor and sleep in here?" Donna asked. "I'd really like to sleep in the same room with you and Phil."

"That would be fine if that's what you want to do," Hannah replied, adding. "We're all going to sleep nude tonight."

They all fell asleep soon after Donna made a bed In the corner out of a pile of blankets. Hannah woke first at 6:55 am, 35 minutes before her alarm was scheduled to go off. She woke Phil by grabbing and squeezing his cock. Her gesture had the desired effect so Hannah climbed on top of him.

Donna awoke to the sight -- and sounds -- of Hannah fucking her husband. She watched with eyes wide open as Hannah rode him to one last orgasm of the weekend. After Phil climaxed, Hannah rolled off him, saying, "I had so much fun this weekend. Let's do it again sometime" and trotted coffee to the shower.

Hannah took a long shower -- and used the nozzle to give herself an orgasm -- then emerged from the bathroom with her hair and makeup done and carrying her small suitcase with her supplies in it. Donna was in her shower and moved Phil into his shower as Hannah hurriedly dressed and went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

When Phil and Donna joined her, she was sitting at the bar sipping of cup of coffee.

"Donna, if you come outside with me, I'll give you back your garage door opener after I pull out my car," Hannah said. Donna waved her off. "I want you to keep it. I'll get a new one for me."

Hannah stood, walked over to Phil and kissed him passionately then moved to Donna and kissed her even more passionately, slipping her tongue into her mouth briefly then winking at her.

"I have to get back to school," Hannah said. "Remember what I said. The consequences of not obeying me might prove to be painful."

"Don't I know it?" Donna called out teasingly as Hannah walked toward the door, drawing laughter from all three.

Phil embraced his wife, kissing her lovingly. "What a weekend," he said. "Let's go out to dinner tonight and talk. I have to get to the office. It's a busy day,"

It was a busy Monday for all three. There had been several accidents over the weekend and Phil was processing claims and arranging for repairs and rental cars. Donna was busy finalizing the details of the house she sold through the open house while Hannah immersed herself in her studies.

Phil took his wife to dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant then the two went home, mindlessly watched TV for a bit then went to bed early, falling asleep in each other's arms after talking at length about how much they loved the weekend.

Across town, Hannah came home from class and took a short nap then made arrangements to meet a friend and her roommate for dinner at a local cafe. She went directly home after dinner and texted Alice, "Can you talk?"

Alice immediately replied that she would call Hannah in a few minutes, after she could get away from her suite mates. Alice lived in a modern dorm -- overlooking the tennis court -- with two rooms sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom in between. The four women in the suite were close friends so they turned one room into a bedroom with two loft beds and two beds under them on the floor. The other room was a living room with a couch, two chairs, a television, microwave and shared printer.