Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice talked for a few more minutes then told her roommates she was going down the hall to shower and wash her hair. She gathered her things, discreetly slipping her waterproof wand into her large towel, and left.

Alice was grateful the shower stalls were empty -- this was before the night rush hour-- as she sat on the bench outside the shower and undressed. She moved into the stall and sat in the small bench inside then called Hannah.

The two, who had been friends since sitting next to each other in hime room on the first day of middle school, talked for 40 minutes. Hannah regaled her with details of her weekend with Phil and Donna as Alice quietly fingered herself.

After they finally hung up, Alice turned on the shower then used her wand to bring herself to the most intense orgasm she had in three months. Alice was no virgin -- and she certainly was not a prude when it came to sex, but she had not been nearly as sexually adventurous as her best friend.

One thing the two had in common was not wanting a serious boyfriend in college. Hannah didn't want anything to tie her to the state after graduation. She wanted to move to a warm weather state to begin her teaching career. Alice was headed to medical school -- and had no idea where that might take her -- and thought a serious boyfriend now might get in the way of her desire to become a doctor.

So Alice satisfied herself with her wand more than she took a lover, although even that could be difficult with three roommates. The shower stall had become her refuge.

Still, later that night, Alice was consumed by one thought as she get in bed ad drifted toward sleep. "I wonder," she thought to herself,"if I ever will have the courage to tell Hannah how jealous I am of the new relationship she has with Donna."