Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 04

Story Info
Hannah takes total control of her couple.
11.4k words
4.69
24.1k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VSS0805
VSS0805
140 Followers

Donna groaned as she was awakened -- on a pillow stained by her tears the night before -- early Saturday morning by the sounds of her husband having loud sex with Hannah next door in the master bedroom.

This was at least the sixth time Phil had fucked Hannah in the last eight days and third noisy session in the last several hours. Hannah's moans and squeals of delight were difficult to for Donna to hear, especially since she had not been permitted to have sex for two weeks.

Donna enjoyed her life as a submissive cuckquean, meaning her husband openly had sex with others, but that didn't mean she was immune from feeling jealous. She desperately wanted to masturbate to the sounds next door, but didn't dare. Not after the hard paddling she had received last night from Hannah for giving herself an orgasm without permission.

Hannah was new to life of a cuckcake. She had met Phil in a bar the previous Saturday night and had not known he was married when she went home with him. She had met his wife the next morning when Donna had brought Hannah's freshly laundered clothes into the bedroom.

Despite her inexperience, Hannah had proven to be quite skilled in her domination, punishment, control and humiliation of Donna -- much to Phil's delight. Donna enjoyed feeling Hannah's control but also frustrated by it. She hated being denied the right to orgasm, which had led to her cheating the day before and the subsequent paddling that left her bottom covered in bruises.

Donna rolled out of bed, nude as she had been instructed to sleep last night, and crept down the hallway toward Miss Hannah's bedroom -- as Donna thought of it now. As she neared the open door, she quietly dropped to the floor and crawled the final two steps so she could peak in, hopefully undetected.

The first thing Donna noticed was Hannah's large boobs -- she wore a size 36D bra -- bouncing as her bald pussy drove hard into Phil's cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Hannah's left hand was furiously rubbing her pussy while her right hand was on her left boob. After a moment, Donna forced her self to look up and saw Hannah's eyes were closed and her lips were parted in what Donna felt was an incredibly erotic manner.

Donna was dripping wet when she heard Phil groan and Hannah shriek with joy as they both orgasmed. Hannah climbed off Phil and the two cuddled with Hannah resting her head on his chest while Phil stroked with her long black hair.

Donna started backing away from the door when Hannah called out to her, saying, "Stop right there and crawl your butt in here."

Donna's face turned red with embarrassment at being caught as she crawled to the foot of the bed.

"Stand up, turn around, bend over and let us have a good look at your ass," Hannah ordered.

Donna obeyed while pleading, "Please don't spank me again, Miss Hannah. I don't think I can take anymore."

Hannah was silent for a moment, as if she was deciding what to do, then said. "l think I like the way your ass looks. We will definitely do it again, but not right now. Get up here and eat your husband's cum out of my pussy."

Phil and Hannah moved over, giving Donna roomed to join them. Donna climbed into the bed while looking at Phil, who winked at her. Donna kissed Phil then moved to Hannah, kissing her twice on the lips before kissing her on the neck, then kissing her boobs and sucking her nipples.

"Oh my god, I love your boobs," Donna said softly, "They are amazing."

Donna kissed Hannah's stomach then belly button before moving to her pussy, where she started eating it like she was starving. Hannah soon was moaning as she bucked her hips and tightly clinched the sheets.

Hannah squealed with delight -- Donna loved knowing her husband was not the only one who could elicit that sound from her -- as Hannah orgasmed for a second time that morning, When Donna lifted her face from Hannah's pussy, it was covered with the younger woman's juices.

"That's a good pet," Hannah said after catching her breath. "Look at your poor husband. I think he is desperately in need of relief." Hannah pointed to Phil's erection. "You may suck him."

Donna attacked Phil's cock with gusto, licking it all over as well as kissing it and sucking it. Phil placed his hand on the back of Donna's head to hold push her face down as she took his entire cock in her mouth. Phil quickly spurted, coating the back of his wife's throat with his cum.

"Donna go get your wand," Hannah ordered. "You were such a good girl this morning that I am going allow you to cum. Phil, you need to run along and take your shower."

As Donna raced to the guest room to retrieve her wand, Phil objected, saying " I want to stay and watch."

Donna returned in time to hear Hannah's reply, which left no doubt who was in charge. "Get your ass in the shower now or you will sleep in the guest room tonight while your wife sleeps with me. And take your clothes into the bathroom so you can dress there. I don't want you to come back until we're finished."

"OK, I'm going," Phil replied as he stomped off to the closet to get a set of clothes then Weber into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him."

Hannah got out of bed, went to the bathroom door and called out, "The next time I see of display like that out of you, Phillip James, I am going to beat your ass with Donna's paddle."

There was a brief silence as Phil was stunned into silence by Hannah's threat, but he eventually found his voice. "I'm sorry ma'am," he said. "It won't happen again."

Donna was incredibly aroused by the exchange and had to suppress the urge to giggle as she watched return to bed and cover herself with the sheet. Donna followed her to bed but remained on top of the sheet, asking, "May I start, Miss Hannah?"

Donna spread her legs, turned on the wand and rubbed it against her clit. Hannah smiled, took her right arm out from under the sheet, and began jamming two fingers hard into Donna's pussy. Donna, normally quiet during sex, found herself grunting "yes" over and over again with the thrust of Hannah's fingers.

Donna let out a loud gasp followed by saying "oh my god" as she had what she later told Hannah was the most intense orgasm of her life. She turned off the wand, laid it beside her in the bed and rolled into an embrace with Hannah.

"Thank you, Miss Hannah," Donna said. " This morning was amazing." She then leaned over and kissed Hannah. There was a pause while Donna recovered then she giggled. "I was just thinking about what you told Phil," Donna said. "Would you really spank him?"

Hannah gave Donna a quick kiss on the her forehead before answering. "Damn right I would," Donna said. "Both of you have to accept that I am in charge. It's not like there are a shortage of men who want to sleep with me."

The two women were laughing while still locked in an embrace when Phil emerged from the bathroom wearing jeans and a green polo shirt.

"I need a shower now," Hannah announced, "and Donna needs to work on breakfast. I seem to have worked up an appetite."

Hannah got out of bed and strolled into the bathroom, wiggling her butt suggestively, knowing that both Donna and Phil were watching her. Donna had not been given instructions on his to dress, but after stopping in her bathroom to wash her face and hands, put on the beige apron and black heels she had worn the night before in an effort to please Hannah.

Phil was busy in the garage and Donna was cooking French toast and sausage in the kitchen when Hannah walked in, looking for her morning coffee, wearing only one of Phil's light blue dress shirts with both the top three and bottom three buttons undone and her hair in a high ponytail.

"You are going to be on your own most the day," Hannah announced. "After breakfast, Phil is taking me to the driving range to see if I can learn to play golf. He said you had an old set of beginner's clubs I could use."

Donna laughed. "Phil asked me to learn so we could play together," she said. "I was terrible and hated golf. I think I used the set of clubs he bought me three times before I quit. I hope you fare better than I did."

"Thanks," Hannah replied. After sipping her coffee, Hannah looked at Donna. "Good girl on your outfit. I am proud of you."

Donna beamed. "Thank you very much, Miss Hannah," she said. "After the spanking I received last night, I am trying hard to please you for the rest of the weekend."

"Speaking of pleasing me," Hannah replied, "how are we doing on my laundry? Have you washed my jeans by chance? I want to wear jeans for my golf outing and I didn't bring any clean ones."

"Oh, yes ma'am," Donna said, "I did a load of jeans first. And I did a load of whites, which included a pair of white jeans. They're folded in the laundry room."

Hannah carried her cup of coffee into the laundry room, where she was impressed by white she saw. Her jeans and whites were neatly stacked on shelves, two more loads were in clothes baskets waiting for the washer and her more expensive bras were hang drying after being hand washed.

She selected her white capri pants and a pair of white no-show socks from the stacks and carried them into the kitchen, where she sat at the bar and pulled the socks on. Hannah grabbed her car keys from her purse on the bar and then walked into the garage, where she was greeted by a cat call whistle from Phil.

"Oh shut up," Hannah said, but she was smiling. She opened the trunk and looked through it she found a pair of thin white sneakers, grabbed them then looked to see what Phil was doing. He was finishing cleaning a set of pink-tipped golf clubs.

"These were a bit dusty," Phil said. "They haven't been touched for about five years years."

Hannah chuckled then said, "I think breakfast is about ready. You should come inside." As she turned away from him, she lifted her shirt, giving Phil a view of her bare bottom. Phil quickly followed Hannah into the kitchen, where the two kissed passionately as Phi placed his right hand into her shirt and rubbed her bottom.

Hannah playfully slapped his hand away, saying, "You've had enough for this morning. Behave. We need to eat. I told you I worked up an appetite."

Donna, standing at the stove laughed. "You poor baby," she said mockingly. "You are not used by be told no, are you?"

Phil gave his wife a dirty look and began to say something, but then remembered Hannah's threat to spank him so stopped himself and sat at the kitchen table. Hannah sat next to him and started teasingly running her foot up and down his leg while smiling innocently.

Donna served them French toast, made with cinnamon, and warm maple syrup while, mindful that she had been ordered to diet, had a few slices of cantaloupe for herself.

"I wish I could have French toast," Donna muttered. "I hate dieting."

That earned her a glare from Hannah. "Do I need to get the paddle?"

"Please, no, Miss Hannah," Donna quickly replied. "I'll be good. I promise."

They ate the rest of their breakfast in relative silence. Donna had just started loading the dishwasher when she was interrupted by Hannah. "Donna, come with me," Hannah said as she picked up her capris from the bar and walked out of the room. Donna followed, letting out an audible sigh of relief when they walked past the two paddles in the living room.

Hannah walked briskly into the master bedroom with Donna trailing behind her. "You need to take care of this bed and air out this room while I put on my makeup," Hannah ordered then smiled. "For some reason, it smells like sex in here."

Donna opened the window to allow the cool fall air to enter the room as she stripped the bed then get the other set of "Miss Hannah's sheets" out of the hall linen closet. She was finishing making the bed when Hannah emerged nude from the bathroom with her makeup and lipstick on and her hair still in a ponytail. "Let's go to your closet," Hannah said as she took Donna by the hand and led her there.

Hannah looked through the closet, finally holding up a light pink dress with half sleeves and asking, "How does this look on you," Donna's eyes sparked as she replied it was one of her favorite work outfits. "Then you can wear this today when you get dressed along with nude pantyhose and your black stilettos."

As Donna nodded her acceptance, Hannah put on her plain white bra and thong panties. She gave Donna a hug then sat on the bed to pull on her capris as well as a purple light sweater top and her sneakers.

"I looking forward to today," Hannah said. "If I can learn to play golf, maybe I can play with my dad when I visit California. I would like that. Do you want to cook dinner after your open house or do you want Phil and I to eat out? I won't be offended if you don't want to cook."

"I like cooking and I love cooking for you," Donna replied. "I thought I would make tacos tonight. I know the guys who run this small Mexican restaurant and I'll pick up fresh tortillas and homemade chips and salsa there on my way home. Maybe we can have margaritas in the hot tub."

Hannah broke out in a wide smile. "Hot tub? I didn't know you had a hot tub. I like that idea but I didn't bring a swimsuit with me."

Donna blushed. "Well, we have a privacy fence around a backyard so, um, Phil and I don't always wear suits in the hot tub at night."

Hannah giggled, "Now that's something to think about."

After Hannah and Phil drove away, Donna put the sheets in the washer, cleaned the kitchen and took a long shower and shaved her legs. After getting herself out of the shower and drying off, she dropped the towel and looked at herself closely in the mirror.

"Hannah is right," she thought. "I would be sexier if I dropped 30 pounds." Donna smiled and made a mental note to ask Hannah if she should shave or wax her pussy bald, which she never had done. "I can't stop looking at Hannah's bald pussy," she thought, "and it felt so good when I was licking it."

Donna did her makeup and ran a comb through her short hair, wondering if Hannah would like her to grow it longer, then forced herself to get dressed. She left the bedroom to clean her hardwood floor in the kitchen and living room. She wiped both paddles clean. She wanted to put them away so they would be out of sight, but thought better of it. "I think Miss Hannah wants them available, but I hope I don't feel them again any time soon."

With time to kill before her open house, Donna decided to go to the mall. While there she went to a shoe store and bought two pairs of stilettos with 3.5-inch heels, a pair of red slingbacks and a pair of teal shoes with two straps that crisscrossed across the upper part of her feet.

Donna's next stop was a kitchen and bathroom store, where she found a new pretty white and purple marble lightweight comforter she thought would look nice with the purple sheets Hannah had picked out for her bed. Moving to to kitchen area, she found a 1950s-style white lacy bib apron and a long lacy black party apron that she had to have.

"If Miss Hannah is going to make me wear nothing but an apron and heels," Donna muttered under her breath, "I am at least going to look cute."

Satisfied with her purchases, Donna treated herself to lunch -- a chicken salad and a diet cola -- at a nearby restaurant then went to drove to the sight of her open house, where she visited with the couple selling the house then made them leave.

Across town, Hannah had done some shopping of her own. She and Phil had stopped cat a sporting goods store, where Phil had bought her a pair of golf shoes marked down in an end of the season clearance sale as well as a dozen pink golf balls, a package of tees and a golf glove.

Hannah purchased a find of her own from the clearance aisle, a pink thong bikini with two heart-shaped holes cut into the bottom, a small one near her right hip and a larger one just above her butt crack.

"This is for the hot tub I don't know you had," Hannah told Phil when she showed him the bikini. That drew a laugh from Phi.

"When we bought the house, Donna really wanted put an inground swimming pool, but that was going to cost about $25,000," Phil said. "She settled for a $3,000 hot tub and a $7,000 bathroom renovation. Donna got two things she could use all year and I saved 15 grand."

The two left the sporting goods store and went to the golf club where Phil was a member. Hannah proved to have a great natural golf swing. After being helped on the first few shots by Phil, she spent nearly 90 minutes hitting golf balls on the driving range. Her smile got wider and wider as Hannah made better and better contact.

They spent another 90 minutes on the practice putting green, which proved to be harder for Hannah. At first, she didn't have much touch, knocking the ball well past the hole. But as time went on she felt better about her efforts.

"Have you had enough for today or do you want to get out on a course," Phi asked as the walked off the the putting green. Hannah's eye lit up. "I want to play" she said. ""This has been such fun."

At Phil's suggestion, the couple went into the clubhouse for a lunch before venturing onto the golf course. Lunch was a leisurely affair, taking more than an hour as the two ate simple food -- cheeseburger, fries and a beer for Phil and a fresh mixed fruit bowl and iced tea for Hannah -- and talked. Hannah started the conversation by asking Phil how he felt when his wife approached him about having sex with others.

"Well, I was both relieved and concerned," Phil replied. "Relieved because I am not good at being monogamous. My first marriage ended because I had two affairs, I didn't think I would ever merry again but three years later I met Donna and changed my mind.

"We clicked in every area of life, but I still wasn't sure I could be monogamous. Donna let me off the hook by telling me she wanted to me to have sex with others while she watched or listened. I was concerned it would eventually create jealousy, but it just works for us."

Hannah nodded and thought for a moment before she spoke. "You two seem very happy, I'm so glad we met. I like sex a lot, which you have probably noticed," she said with a laugh. "And guys my age tend to be both immature and pushy, especially around women who look like me. That's very annoying.

"I don't want to sound conceited but I know I am pretty, thanks to nothing more than good fortune. My grandmother was first runner-up for Miss Michigan and my mom is pretty, too. I inherited these looks, although I'm not sure where my boobs came from. I am bigger there than either grandma or mom."

"Can I ask what size bra you wear?" Phil asked. Donna replied she normally wore a 36D. "Well, I think your boobs are magnificent," Phil said. "I love burying my face in them. Donna told me she can't help staring at them and loves playing with them."

Phil told Hannah she already was the best cuckcake they ever had and appeared to be a natural domme despite her lack of experience. "I love the way you have taken charge of Donna," he said. "Seeing you deal with her gets me very excited. I am not sure why -- maybe I am too concerned about hurting her -- but I cannot spank her or humiliate her the way you do. I was really surprised when Donna told me you had no previous experience with women."

Hannah smiled. "I tend to be bossy, or so my best friend Alice has told me for years, and it's true I like to be in charge," Hannah said. "I read that nearly 50 percent of women between ages 18 and 34 have thought about having sex with another woman. That was certainly true with me, but I had never acted on it until I met your wife.

"As for spanking, I watched a lot of videos online after meeting Donna. Frankly, I was shocked by how turned on I was watching women get spanked. In fact, I like it so much I think Donna is going to regret telling me she owned two paddles."

Hannah paused while a waitress cleared their plates and brought them refills on their drinks then resumed the conversation, asking, "Do you like anal sex?"

VSS0805
VSS0805
140 Followers