Adventures of a Half-Orc Whore

Story Info
A half-orc working girl deals with a client's bias.
1.3k words
4.37
3.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't the most popular girl at the brothel, but she brought steady work. Even here at the borderlands, she was seen as exotic - not because her kind was that rarely seen in these parts, but because half-orcs very rarely worked as prostitutes. So there was always demand. Some were turned on by the slightly greenish shade of her skin; some by her strength; some were women who were under the impression that procuring her services didn't really make them gay.

But her most devoted client was not one of them. He had been coming to Mistress Globb's establishment 3-4 times a month since the start of spring, and only for her. He always tipped the standard amount, not a copper more, and barely said a word. The first time he came he had seemed nervous, so she had tried to chat, but he wasn't interested. He just turned her around on her belly, did his job impassionately, finished on her back, turned around and left. His pattern didn't change the following times. It was fairly obvious: the guy hated orcs, and fucking her was his naive way of getting back at them. Kind of pathetic maybe, but better than picking a fight with them. For everyone involved.

So when Sylmi pointed him out in the inn and told her "hey, there's your guy," she wasn't happy. She had just wanted to have her drink in peace, but sure enough, a few minutes later, he reluctantly approached their table. He was probably just drunk enough to think this was a good idea. Just her luck.

"I'm not working right now," she told him coldly.

He took out a few silvers - more than a few: almost as much as she made in a month. "How about now?"

She was about to tell him that if he had that kind of money he should leave bigger tips, but Sylmi elbowed her.

"Don't be stupid, Rodry; go, and when you are done, you are gonna buy me dinner," her friend and sometimes lover whispered to her. "From that expensive dwarven place."

"Fine," she growled.

"I have a room," he said and started going up the stairs.

She could read him like a book. A travelling peddler, probably. He came to town for the season, made a decent profit, and soon he would leave. So he decided to spent a little extra one last time, on his one vice. As for why he had this vice, she had a few ideas. Held up by bandits who took his fortune? No; traders couldn't afford to hold such grudges. Family members killed at a raid? More likely; he had a ring on, which might have meant he was married. She couldn't bring herself to pity him though. Life was hard for everyone in these parts. Probably harder than it was for him; he was handsome and had money. He only thought he knew misery.

She followed him into the room. He threw his coat on a chair and emboldened by alcohol, for the first time vocally expressed his disdain:

"So, which raider clan did your mother run into?" he asked. "I'm surprised they let her live."

She had learned to control her violent urges, but she came very close to punching him. "I'm Orc from my mother's side, actually. You can thank his Majesty's northern campaigns and his honourable army for my existence and my services. Fucktard."

Somehow, that shook him. This simple reversal of his misconceptions broke him and the reality he had constructed.

"I...I'm sorry," he said, almost in tears. He fell back on the chair. "For insulting you and...you know. I have no excuse. You can go. Keep the money."

Perhaps she could feel a little sorry for him after all. People who could change their minds about people they hated could not be that bad. Orc or human.

She cupped his chin and turned his face to hers. "Listen. You are paying well, so how about you get the house special for once? You haven't been getting your money's worth so far, not with that attitude."

It must have been the first time he had actually looked at her face. She was very pretty - at least for humans' standards. Her tusks were small enough not to make her jaw protruding, her skin colour a shade that unlike others of her kind did not remind people of a dead body, her black eyes large and expressive. The sides of her head were shaved, with a long black braid on her back. He seemed surprised to have never noticed her.

"So what does the house special include?" he asked.

"First of all, letting the professional take charge."

She took off her shirt. Her left breast was pierced in accordance with her mother's clan traditions. The right one was not - she could not claim to be a full member of the clan. His tongue went to the left one. Most showed a preference. She let him lick it for a while while his hands groped her ass and other tit, then she got on her knees in front of him. Her tusks prevented her from safely taking a cock in her mouth (at least a human one), but she had learned to use her tongue to get around this professional handicap.

She lowered his breeches and realised that even though he had taken her over a dozen times these past few months, she had never really seen his cock. It was a decent size, with a nice big throbbing head. She gave it a playful lick at the tip, then mover her tongue down the shaft, focusing on his balls. She could make guys come just by licking their balls.

He was moaning, with his hands on her hair, but not trying to push her head, aware of her sharp and long lower canines. She turned her head up to look him in the eyes as her tongue was running the whole length of his member. He lifted her by her braid, turned her around and pushed her up against the wall, hurriedly pulling her pants down. She was still wearing her boots but opened her legs as much as she could to ease his access. She guided him inside her, then he grabbed both her hands holding them behind her back, his other hand on her neck. He was a bit taller than her so he could take her even as she was standing straight up, her face and breast pressed against the wall. He was rough, pounding her with slow, deep thrusts. But this time it was lust, not hatred, that guided his hard fucking.

"I want to take you from behind," he said between thrusts. "I'll pay another silver for it."

"It's true I have a precious ass," she replied. "But for another silver, you can have it."

He got his cock out of her cunt and she pulled her ass cheeks open to help him. Her orcish blood made her pussy very wet very quickly, so she could take bigger dicks than his up her ass without extra lubricants. An asset for a whore, really.

He slided in her and slowly started fucking her again. This time he put one hand on her tits, while the other fingered her. She liked it when clients at least tried to pleasure her - her moans were genuine, if a little exaggerated. He started pounding her ass faster, and she could tell he was getting close. He slid out and threw her on the bad on her back, kneeling over her and cumming on her tits, her face, her stomach. He had been saving up, it seems.

The cum dripping all over her, she scooped a bit on her finger and licked it while giving him her prettiest smile, as he collapsed next to her. It was too much to expect him to make sure she came too, but it didn't matter. Sylmi would be so grateful for the lavish dinner she'd get from that dwarven place that she was going to make sure she gets repaid in multiple orgasms tonight.