Adventures of a Half-Orc Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
The colour of sex magic.
3.1k words
4.87
2.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, did you say you need an 'adventuring companion'?", she asked incredulously. "Mistress Globb, does this guy know he's in a whorehouse?"

Her halfling boss shrugged.

"My team and I are leaving on a quest in the mountains.", the fellow explained. "We've got good intel of hidden treasure. But you know, adventuring is stressful business. It can cause frictions, tension. So we've decided that hiring a wh...a female companion can help keep our spirits high and our minds clear. You'll be getting twice what you usually make in a night, and Mistress Globb will be likewise compensated. We requested you because you seem, well, sturdier. A half-orc won't complain if she has to sleep a few nights out in the wild."

"Up to you, dear," Mistress Globb said to her, then immediately turned to him: "Half the money up front. And you'd better not put her in danger."

"Minimal, I assure you. She'll stay where we make camp."

She sighed. Prostitution used to be a simple profession. But then again, it did seem like a good deal. The whole thing seemed a bit iffy - they hadn't even asked to sample her before going - but hell, what was the worst that could happen?

----

The adventurers' group that had employed her was four guys: 2 were humans: Bort, the guy who had negotiated at the whorehouse, was lean, young, handsome, but kind of sleazy. The other was a large barbarian fellow who didn't offer a name. He was in his 40s, with a hairy chest and arms so muscular that he could and probably would pin her on the ground and fuck her without her being able to move. The third was an elf called Alaq - she'd never been with a male elf, but truth be told, if this guy didn't have pointy ears she would have taken him for a human too. The fourth guy was a bit of a mystery. A very pale fellow called Dergas, he wore a hood and she couldn't tell exactly what he was. It didn't matter much - Bort had specified he would not make use of her services.

The first day was mostly spent going up with mountain. It was a slow trip, so she tried to make small talk, with mixed results. Fucking was probably the only common interested she had with these people.

She tried to sound jolly. "So, just so you know, I am up for almost anything, especially since you are paying extra. Any special requests?"

They didn't seem that willing to share those openly. "I think individual vices are best left to be discussed later..Rodry, is it?"

"Yes. Grodr'un-Ikazal, actually, but Mistress Globb didn't think that was a proper name for a whore. I reckon she was right"

"A whore by any other name," said Alaq. That was probably supposed to mean something, but she didn't get it.

By the time they made camp, the others were apparently too tired for fucking. No matter; she would get paid all the same. On the morning, they left to explore the area for the ruins, or caves, or whatever they were looking for, saying they would return before sunset and she should be ready to receive them.

"I hope you don't expect me to cook," she shouted behind them as they left. "At least not well."

She had little to do during the day. She walked around the wilderness a bit, found a stream nearby and took a bath, then returned to camp. This job so far had a lot less sex than anticipated. She decided to masturbate - a little edging to get her ready for the night ahead. She hoped they would all have her together, since getting spit roasted was her all time favourite thing, but that was unlikely. They didn't look that type. Still, the potential fuelled her fantasies as she fucked herself with the brass dildo she'd brought along - she was still in her tent 'getting ready' when she heard them return. They were excited about something - it wasn't her though. They had found what they were looking for, and were arguing about their next steps. She got out to greet them, still holding her toy, and they turned to her.

"I see you are ready, that's great," Bort said, then for some reason turned to Dergas and asked "does the order matter?"

The hooded man - he had to be the wizard of the group, she seemed to recall all such bands of adventurers had one - shook his head.

"Good. Then, does someone want to go first, or shall we roll a dice?" Bort continued.

She rolled her eyes. She had guessed they would just take turns with her, but dice?

The result was Bort, then the barbarian, and lastly Alaq, the elf.

"Shall we go to my tent?" she suggested to the first one. At least he followed her eagerly.

Once inside, he ordered her to undress, which she did dutifully. He gave her fit, curvy (for a half-orc at least) body an admiring look and licked his lips.

"I want you to beg for it, you understand?"

Ah, one of those guys, then. The words came naturally, often practiced in some variation or another: "Yes, mister Bort, I understand. Please, please fuck me, I need it so much. I need your cock."

It was amazing how well this worked, as contrived as her 'helpless girl' voice sounded to her. He grabbed her, threw her on the bed roll and fell on top of her, his tongue in her mouth, then slowly moving to her neck, then her tits, while his left hand fingered her pussy. He was not bad actually. Her hand stroked his cock over his clothes. It was rock-hard.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Please," she whispered in his ear.

He took of his clothes and spread open her legs, towering over her. He rubbed his cock against her pussy but didn't put it in. Instead he stuck two fingers in her, soaked them in her thick orcish juices and moved them down to lubricate her asshole.

"Is it true your kind can take it up the ass more easily?"

He didn't wait for an answer before inserting his cock in her ass. She let out a small cry; it was true she got wet enough to make anal sex easier, but he hadn't used much of her cum to lubricate her. Still, he wasn't the first client to do so. She could take it, but what he wanted was to hear her beg, and that's what she would do.

"Oh, slower, please. I have others to please after you, you don't want to leave me broken, do you?"

He went slower, but sticking his dick insider her ass up to the balls. She hurt a bit at first but they had chosen her because she was sturdy - in more ways than one.

She moaned as he started thrusting a bit faster, getting close.

"Ask for it," he ordered.

"I want your cum. I want it to fill my ass, I want it so bad," she begged, and he obliged. She felt him empty his load inside her, in three bursts.

He took a couple of heavy breaths, then said "you know, whatever comes out of this, hiring you was a good idea."

"Thanks," she replied. Bort winked at her and exited the tent. Not five seconds later, the barbarian entered.

"Wow, someone is in a hurry." She was still with her legs open, cum dripping out of her ass.

"Sorry, I could hear you moaning and I got horny," he said almost apologetically. "I can wait if you need some time."

"Well, if you don't mind, then I don't either," she replied.

She thought he might be different than what his looks indicated, and he set out to prove it right away. He got on his knees in front of her, holding her legs open with his hands and immediately started eating her out, Bort's cum sticking to his beard. She pushed his head to her, guiding his tongue to the right spot. He was dilligent, eager to please her. A nice change of pace. He kept at it for a few minutes, as she got closer and closer to the explosion she had denied herself during the day while waiting for them. She pulled his head away and kissed him, then had him lie down on his back.

"My turn, I want to ride you," she told him and got on top of him. His hands rested on her waist as he licked her hard nipples. She moved in circular motions at first, then quickly back and forth as his cock was bringing her closer to orgasm.

"I'm coming," he said. She was so close, but the client's need come first, so she let him slide out of her, get up and empty his load all over her tits. But then he did something she wasn't used to seeing, certainly not from manly barbarians. He started to lick his cum from her tits while his hand went lower to play with her clit. The sight alone was enough; her body started convulsing as she was brought to orgasm. He had seemingly drank all of his cum from her body.

"That was unexpected. You should come see me again when we return to town," she told him and meant it.

"Thank you miss Rodry, you're really a delight." He turned to go, then seemed to hesitate as if he wanted to say something more, but eventually just left.

This time she had a few minutes to pour some water on her from a tub she had for that purpose before her last customer came.

She had her back turned to the elf and didn't hear him enter.

"Turn around, let me take a look at you," he told her strictly.

She approached him, naked. He examined her like she was an animal for sale, checking her tusks, her breasts, her nipple ring. "Made of plain steel. Must be one of the...poorer clans," he said with some distaste. "I suppose that fits. Nice braid though, it will provide goot steering I guess," he added with a smirk.

She didn't comment on any of that. If he expected a reaction he wouldn't get it.

"Hrmph. Turn around and get on all fours, please. For some reason I always wanted to fuck an ugly orc bitch. Oh, excuse me. Half-orc bitch. And this is a fitting stance to fuck a bitch, don't you think?" She obliged. She had heard worse and rarely took it to heart.

"Nice ass though," he said and slapped it. He put his hand over her pussy and rubbed it. She was still wet from before but he was too self-centred to consider that: "Excited, are we?"

He slid his cock inside her, grabbing her braid with both hands. He fucked her fast, steady, hard. His technique was flawless. If he had shown any actual interest or appreciation in her, he could have made her scream with pleasure, but he only cared for his own pleasure, and that depended on humiliating her.

"Now now, don't be sulky. You're getting rather well paid for a cheap whore, and you said you are up for anything, isn't that right, you little green bitch?"

She nodded.

"Good." He turned her around and still pulling her by the hair brough her face to his crotch. His cock was perfectly shaped, the head large and throbbing. He wasn't even handsome for an elf!

He slapped her face, not very hard, as if just to remind her what he thought of her. "You've been an obedient bitch, so let's see if some cum can make this whore face prettier," he said, stroking his cock with his left hand while holding her head in place. As if she would shy away; this guy was clueless if he thought he could get under her skin, and even more so if he thought she would avoid a facial.

His first burst of cum landed on her forehead, dripping down her nose. The second on her upper lip. As she used her tongue to lick it off, a third shot on her cheek. Then a fourth on her chin, a fifth and a sixth on her neck. If all elves came as much as this guy, she would have to search for one, albeith with better manners.

"Good. Good practice for tomorrow." He left her, not so keen to admire what her whore face looked like covered in cum any more.

----

When she woke up in the morning, they were all in her tent, standing over her, naked with their dicks in their hands. Well, Dergas was there too, but standing a bit further off and dressed.

"Um, ok, I did not think you guys were into that kind of thing, but ok. Give me a few minutes"

"No time for that I'm afraid," said Alaq, grabbed her by the head and stuck his cock in her mouth. It fit between her tusks just enough to avoid getting pierced by them, but still, a risky move. He held her head in place and began to facefuck her. She wasn't used to that, as most guys avoided sticking their cocks too far into her mouth, but she took it like a pro. He didn't last long before he released her load in her mouth.

"Don't miss a drop, half-orc bitch," he said. "Swallow all of it".

She did as he asked, although his load was again more in quantity than what guys usually gave her.

As she gulped the last bit of it, the barbarian - still nameless to her - approached his cock to her mouth. If last night was any indication, other guys fucking her was as stimulating to him as she herself, so he was already about to come.

"Open your mouth," he said, and she did. He put his cockhead on her tongue and let it all out. "You must swallow it all."

Again, she did. Weird, weird guys. Dergas the wizard appeared to be - was he chanting? - peeping from the corner, but she had no time to check before Bort brought his own cock to her mouth. The facefucking assault had taken her by surprise but after swallowing two loads she was well and truly awake now, and could appreciate the sight of an erect penis and two nice shaved balls in front of her. She licked the shaft and then took the balls into her mouth, while stroking him. He pulled his balls out of her mouth and she got the idea.

"I know, I know," she said and obediently opened her mouth, sticking the tongue out and looking him expectantly in the eyes.

He came with a loud moan. A little bit of his cum landed on her chin, and she licked it off her finger. For some reason they wanted her not to miss a drop.

"Is it done, mage?" asked Alaq.

"I believe so," replied Dergas, and a sound like distant thunder was heard from outside the tent. They all went out, with their dicks hanging out, and she followed, deeply confused.

A daemon was standing by the remains of their campfire. It was...beautiful. More beautiful than a stereotypical elf, with a lean, muscular body, and a long tail. It turned towards them, took a look at the naked adventurers, then at her, and somehow assumed a look of recognition.

"We heard an Incubus had been trapped in this region by a sorcerer after he had seduced a local duke's daughter and lured her here. We used sex magic to release you from your astral prison, in exchange for the young duchess' jewels, which were never found. We assume you have them," said Dergas, and suddenly things started making a little sense.

"We offer you this whore for your pleasure as an extra gift, sire," Bort continued. "She is just a half-orc, I'm afraid, but I think she will please you."

She was back to confused, and a little scared. The Incubus appeared thoughtful, then turned to her. "Is it your wish to lie with me, girl?"

She didn't know what's going on, so she just said the first thing that came to mind: "I...I have been hired to offer my services for the duration of this...quest. So I guess, yeah, sure, why not."

The daemon didn't need a second invitation. He ripped off her night gown and laid her down on the grass in the middle of the camp. He knelt down and his tongue started licking her cunt, then got inside it, licking her deeper than a cock could penetrate. At the same time, the creature's tail had entered her ass, fucking it gently. "Fffffffffuck, " she screamed. The incubus kept fucking her with its tongue and tail while she had an orgasm that just didn't end, her body shaking like she had an epileptic crisis, cumming more than she thought she could. Then he got up, and with a swift move lifter her in the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he inserted his giant cock in her. She didn't think it was possible, but after a few thrusts she came again, in another wave of ecstasy that had turned her mind to jelly. He threw her on the ground, then rested his cock between her breasts. She eagerly wrapped her lips around the head, just as he started shooting his load in her mouth.

It did not taste much different than the loads of cum she had swallowed in her life; but for some reason, if someone told her this Incubus' cum would be her breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of her days, she would be happy.

She lay on her back, thirsty after so much cum, but in a strange state of bliss.

The Incubus seemed to have grown larger.

"For releasing me, you have my thanks," he told the adventurers, who had used the time she was getting fucked by the daemon to put their clothes back on.

"For hiring this woman instead of just grabbing the first girl you came across, I will spare your lives," he added and the men's grip on their weapons became a little tenser.

"You will find the jewels you are looking for buried under a rock, 100 paces to the east. I didn't put them there; you could have found them with shovels rather than sex magic."

"Oh, well, this method combined business and pleasure," said Bort.

The Incubus knelt down beside Rodry. "And for you my dear, for willingly helping me regain my powers, I have another gift."

"Is it fucking me every day?" she asked in jest, but still hopeful.

"No. The gift of knowledge," he said and whispered long in her ear. Some of what he said was useful, some was wise, some was as of yet mystifying to her. And some, most surprisingly, made her blush.