Adventures of a Redheaded Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
CCM Camping Trip.
1.8k words
4.73
3.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catholic Campus Ministry (CCM) is located in the Lincoln Park Student Center, on the DePaul University campus. Catholic and Non-Catholic students are encouraged to participate in the CCM community in a number of ways. They can participate in Sunday Night Mas​s​, attend weekend retreats, join peer-led groups discussing many topics, or enjoy free food and discussion at the weekly Cafecito con Tepeyac. This is a great way for every DePaul Blue Demon to engage with the welcoming, faith-filled community of CCM.

As an Alumni I was still actively involved with CCM so when Sister Catherine asked me to be one of the chaperones on an upcoming camping retreat at Camp Reinberg, Palatine, IL., a retreat focused on climate change and our Christian responsibility to get involved. Taking an in-depth look at the climate science and Pope Francis' encyclical Laudato Sí. A weekend of relaxing in nature while reflecting on the Vincentian question, "What Must Be Done?" Set in the oak woods of historic Deer Grove, Camp Reinberg providing access to miles of trails, beautiful landscapes and many recreation opportunities.

I agreed to go on the trip it was very hard to say no to Sister Catherine's charm. She had a way off looking at me with her gorgeous large dark brown eyes that melted any resistance. We had attended DePaul at the same time we were in the same sorority Zeta Tau Alpha. She choose to serve a higher calling while I choose to practice law but we remained close friends over the years.

There were twelve of us in total Sister Catherine, Sister Isabella and I with ten university students all beautiful young woman. We set up five tents on three campsites deep in the woods with a small path of travel to and around the campsite, a raised fire pit. a picnic table, a bathroom/shower building with a changing area was a little ways down a side trail through the woods.

Sister Catherine, Sister Isabella and I were sharing one of the tents and the young woman split the other four. After setting up our campsite we changed into our hiking gear in our tent the two Sister's and I. Sister Catherine's body was amazing as I stole glances at her while we changed.

The camp provided us with camping adventure backpacks for free that include binoculars, trail guides, a compass, bottle water and a list of activities. Sister Catherine led the hike and discussion pointing out the hidden beauty in nature. I walked behind the group making sure we didn't lose anyone. The hot summer day was perfect for a hike the trails are relatively flat and there was enough variety in the landscapes that we easily spent the day hiking and talking.

The sunlight glisten through the trees my position in the rear gave me a great view of the tight asses wiggling in hiking shorts as we hiked. I was trying to be a good Catholic girl but my thoughts soon turned sexual. Taking breaks to rest and chat every so often only heighten a growing desire in my lions. Sister Catherine has a grace, an elegance about her that as always been very attractive.

After a long day exploring the woods our group returned to the campsite. I started a fire in the fire pit preparing to cook for our small group. The students taking turns walking to the shower house in groups of two and three. As I watched them their hot young bodies walking with towels in hand to the shower house. Imaging them hot water streaming over their wet naked bodies wishing I was twenty again.

"How's the fire coming?" Sister Catherine's sweet voice snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"Nicely, Sister, I think I can start cooking the chicken fillets," I responded. Looking at her the flowing dark brunette hair her delicate facial features those soft red lips. My mind remembering the night in my sophomore year at the year end Zeta Tau Alpha party. Dancing with Cathy, she was Cathy back then, grinding our hot young bodies together kissing her sweet lips passionately. A drunken make out, to much alcohol I guess we only made out that once but I remember my first time kissing another woman fondly.

Telling myself to stop it with the lustful thoughts and be good I cooked the chicken as Sister Catherine set the picnic table. I watched her put out the silverware, plates and condiments her graceful movements enticing me. Bringing the tray of chicken to the table Sister Catherine led us in prayer before our meal. We ate and talked of our nature hike early in the day how wonderful and peaceful it was why places like this should be protected and preserved forever.

Suddenly I felt something tickling my foot under the table glancing down I saw Sister Catherine's bare foot on mine curling her toes on the top of my foot tickling me in a playful way. While it felt wonderful why was she teasing me like this? As dinner continued she kept playing footsie with me the strange erotic feelings mixed with Catholic guilt had my panties wet.

I played with her foot in return not sure where this was going but not wanting to stop. As people finished the Sister's and I cleared the table my mind racing as Sister Catherine brush against me. Did she know what she was doing to me? Was it all innocence? Was I just letting my self make it sexual?

After dinner we sat around the fire roasting s'mores the conversation going on was a blur to me. My mind racing with inappropriate thoughts about Sister Catherine. The hour grew late as everyone headed to their tents Sister Catherine asked if I would accompany her down the dark trail to the bathhouse to prepare for bed.

We walked up the dark trail to the bathhouse in silence my nervousness was all encompassing. Entering the empty bathhouse Sister Catherine took me by the hand and pulled me into a stall with her. Sister Catherine turned to face me her mouth moving to mine kissing soft and sweetly then passionately our tongues intertwined. I was so turn on, what was I doing, but it felt so good/natural I tingled all over with excitement.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. Pulling of her shorts to expose the most beautiful dark triangle of hair. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit my mouth inches from her holy pussy, wanting to taste Sister Catherine's wet pussy. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Sister Catherine orgasm, I dove in with my long tongue I heard her moaning as I explored deep inside her vagina.

Twisting and curling my long tongue inside her wet pussy. My other hand slipped up between her legs to her asshole which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Sister Catherine moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her wet pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me in my work any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasmic delight. Her groans grew louder Sister Catherine started bucking her hips, her body shook, she squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting pussy juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into her beautiful eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. Sister Catherine helped me to my feet and we embraced lovingly, kissing her ever so softly, I had found heaven.

We moved to the showers and started the hot water climbing in the shower together, washing Sister Catherine's back with my wet soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body though her wet pubes to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her excited clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing passionately under the streaming hot water, Sister Catherine's fingers inside my wet cunt felt amazing. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our wet bodies coming together as our fingers thrust in then out of our wet cunts finger fucking each other. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment in the shower with her so many years of lusting after her, dreaming of her finally reality.

Tingling all over with a sensory delight of pleasures, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the smell of sex filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Cassie's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting in so deep, then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding Sister Catherine's tight ass, deeper and deeper. Sister Catherine still working my wet cunt as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The strange pleasure, the depravity, of fucking Sister Catherine's sweet ass, driving my desires. The dirty little redheaded slut corrupting a nun, Sister Catherine's screams of delight were music to my ears.

Her tongue dancing in my mouth as our wet naked bodies became one ecstasy with a divine purpose. The art of a slut and a Sister making love so beautifully inclined. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, humping frantically, squeals and screams of sweet release.

Our speed increasing building to our orgasmic delight. A great way to end a great day with Sister Catherine. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting our sweet pussy juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

We dried each others bodies and returned to the campsite to find it quiet. We entered our tent to find Sister Isabella already tucked in her sleeping bag. We climb in our separate sleeping bags and I drifted off to sleep starring at Sister Catherine.