Adventures of a Redheaded Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
I had secretly worshipped her for years.
1k words
4.61
2.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the prequel giving the background to Sister Catherine and our relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Cathy dancing she was gorgeous her beautiful flowing long dark brunette hair, dazzling me with her gyrating hips, dressed in a black sequins mini skirt with tassel fringe and a pink tank top. Cathy was ladylike, feminine, graceful, two years older then me, a graduating senior with a degree in religious studies, seeing her let go at the end of the year Zeta Tau Alpha party was a refreshing change for the pious young woman. I had secretly worshipped her for years I was attracted to woman but so far had been to shy to act on my feelings.

Moving her gorgeous body to the pounding beat I moved closer and closer to Cathy. The dance floor was crowed and we were pushed together our bodies moving as one. Someone bumped into me from behind and I stumbled Cathy grabbed my hips to steady me and our faces came together as she held my hips. I took a leap of faith and kissed her and to my surprised she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips into my waiting mouth.

Our bodies pressed together my arms wrapping around her back pulling her close. Her soft breast pressed against my body felt so wonderful as we danced to the music. We moved as one humping on each other to the beat of the music. I moved my mouth to her ear running my long tongue over her ear. I felt Cathy tremble in my arms as I traced her earlobe with my long tongue as I heard Cathy moan in my ear her warm breath exciting me.

I gently sucked her earlobe into my mouth toying with it with my long tongue as our bodies gyrated to the beat of the music. I let go of her earlobe and began tracing her long beautiful neck with my long tongue. Was this a dream? I dragged my long tongue down her neck to her shoulder. This was really happening.

When I reached her other ear, I began to trace it with my long tongue. As I caressed her ears and neck with my long tongue, she began grinding herself harder against my body gyrating her pelvis into mine. She groaned as I placed my hands on her firm ass cheeks I could feel her ass quivering as I held her hot body against mine. I felt heavenly my fantasy becoming reality.

I felt wonderful as we grinded our clitorises against each other on the dance floor. I left her ear and began to kiss her neck. I slowly kissed my way down to her shoulders. I planted little kisses at the base of her neck. She moaned softly as we danced we were humping with the rhythm of the music. Cathy's hands on my ass as we gyrated ourselves against each other with a growing sexual heat.

My panties were so wet as I felt her begin to tremble in my arms as our lips met again full of passion and lust. A wonderful moment years in the making I felt delirious with a feeling of overwhelming sexual lust. I couldn't breathe, my panties were sopping wet. I was insane with a driving sexual desire.

We spent the night dancing, humping, rubbing our bodies together tongues dancing in each others mouths. A magical experience I wish I had taken farther laying in my bed later dreaming of Cathy I let my fingers glide through my soft red pubic hair to find my wet cunt waiting to be touch.

Fingering my wet cunt writhing in sweet pleasure images of Cathy dancing in my head. My fingers exploring and disappearing inside my soaking wet vagina. My pussy juices flowing, waves of pleasure crashing over me, a sensory delight.

Rubbing softly, caressing, letting my wet fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing franticly. Two fingers inside my vagina still slowly moving in and out thrusting deep into my vagina my wonderful wetness growing. My fingers sliding in me easily making a slurping sound as they thrust in and out of my dripping wet cunt.

Tingling as electric dominos seem to be falling under my pale Irish skin. Raising my legs up spreading them wide giving my fingers better access. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers through my little body. Bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste my pussy cream wondering how Cathy's pussy tasted. A feeling of falling washing over me as ecstatic, pleasure encompassed me as I remember dancing with Cathy.

Moaning, squealing, moving my hips up to meet my fingers plunging into me with a reckless abandon. My body dancing, shaking, trembling, washed in waves pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the scent of my pussy filling my bedroom. Moaning, lost in a moment of ecstasy, screaming for joy, feeling everything and nothing at all at the same time.

An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust living out a lesbian fantasy in my head. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

a pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I had no control over, just letting myself go. An earth-shattering orgasm, one of a kind, my whole body shaking arching my back, almost like a clenching feeling, just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body. I came in waves, long orgasmic waves. I was lost in the sensations of my orgasms. I felt tremendous orgasmic contractions in my pussy as I squirted my juices out of my vagina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cathy went on to become Sister Catherine I see her around every now and then at Sunday Mass and my work with Catholic Campus Ministry and I still secretly worship her, lust for her, dream of making love to her.