Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an en suite shower and a separate toilet. The lounge contained a settee that seats three people, two arm chairs and a large mahogany desk with a swivel seat behind and two chairs to the front.

'What do you think Jane?'

'I think it is very impressive and tastefully furnished.'

'Come and look at the view from the large window. You are looking down on the West End and parts of the city that never sleeps.'

Jane took it all in, the bustle of the city's entertainment centre, she could see for miles. Sarah stood behind Jane as close as she could possibly be. She pointed out some famous landmarks, all the while pressing her thigh on the younger girl's leg and idly stroking Jane's shoulder.

There was a knock on the door. Sarah told the person to enter and a waiter appeared with the cocktails. Handing one to Jane she gestured for her to sit on the settee and joined her sitting close to her. The waiter let himself out.

'I often sit in here and work and I conduct my interviews for Management Positions in a more relaxed atmosphere, more private and personal don't you think?'

As Sarah spoke she put her hand on Jane's knee gently stroking, in small circles.

'Yes, I find this room very relaxing.'

'Good I want you to just relax, and for us to get to know each other intimately Jane. Now tell me a little about you.'

'What would you like to know?'

'Well I am pretty sure you like girls. Are you bisexual or lesbian? What do you like? What excites you?'

'I am lesbian but enjoy bi girls as well. I am pretty open minded. I like the thrill of seducing and being seduced.'

'Mmm I see, good answer, how old are you?'

'I am 25 years old.'

'I am 42. Do you find me attractive?'

'Oh yes Sarah I am turned on by older, powerful women'

'I have special tastes Jane and I like to control. I am sure at some stage you will see my home and you will see I like to collect valuable items. I don't just collect art and expensive objects, but once in a while a beautiful person comes into one's life and I like to collect them also.

Not only collect but to own them. Do you know what I mean?'

As she was talking Sarah was caressing Jane's leg and moving up to her thigh. Jane was experiencing a warm feeling and wondering just where this was going.

There was no doubt that Sarah was a sexy woman used to getting her own way, and Jane was immensely attracted to her. Sarah leaned in and kissed Jane lightly on her lips.

'Mmmm yes I think I know what you mean.'

Sarah took Jane's hands and pulled her up until she was standing. Sarah guided Jane to the middle of the floor. She kissed the young girl softly then deeply. Jane allowed her mouth to be taken. The kisses turned into passionate ones.

'Now Jane I hope you are going to be a good girl for me?'

Jane just nodded she was aroused by the kissing.

'I am going to undress you. You are not to touch me or to say anything until I tell you. Do you understand?'

Jane nodded again.

Sarah looked into Jane's eyes and whilst holding her gaze she started unbuttoning her blouse and took it off. Handing it to Jane she told her to fold it neatly and put it on the settee. When Jane returned she walked behind her.

Kissing the nape of her neck she licked her neck whilst undoing her bra. Jane shivered. She was feeling very aroused she so wanted to return her kisses but realised if she did not comply her imminent lover would be very annoyed.

Sarah handed the bra to Jane and carried on licking and gently biting Jane's neck. Kissing and biting to her ear she whispered.

'Your skin is like silk, I do hope your pussy is too. Are you wet?'

Jane went to answer. Sarah put her fingers on Jane's lips to silence her.

'Hush little one just let me know with a nod or a shake of your head.'

Jane nodded. She wanted to let out a moan she was totally captivated by Sarah's sensuous kisses. Sarah raked her nails down Jane's spine whilst kissing her neck and shoulders. She could not help herself she let a soft moan escape her lips. Sarah grinned.

She unzipped her captive's skirt and helped it fall to Jane's feet. She instructed her to step out of it and put her bra and skirt in a pile on the settee.

When Jane retuned Sarah stood in front of her brazenly looking at the front of this girls beautiful body taking in her pert breasts. Sarah moved swiftly and slapped her young prisoner on both her breasts.

SLAP, SLAP.

'Ooowwww.'

'Hush girl you do not have permission to make a sound. Did that make your pussy leak?'

The stinging of her breasts spread warmly over her she was indeed leaking pussy juices she was so incredibly turned on.

She nodded.

Sarah tugged on her nipples elongating them and then twisted them sharply.

'Oooowwwww.'

'Now take your panties off and give them to me.'

Jane did as she was told. Sarah took the panties and inspected them.

'They are soaked Jane you naughty little slut.'

Sarah sniffed them smelling the aroma of Jane's pulsating sex. She handed them to Jane who was blushing furiously and told her to put them with the other clothes. She kissed Jane's breasts and sucked each one into her mouth.

As she slowly released each nipple she held it between her teeth stretching and biting them. Jane shuddered but biting her lip she managed to keep silent. She was instructed to take her heels off which she did.

Sarah stroked Jane's face and traced slow sensuous fingers across her neck and shoulders down to her breasts which she cupped in her hands gently kneading them and rubbing the nipples.

'You are a beautiful young girl, but you surely know that. I can see you work out, your body is quite magnificent, and it is MINE. Open your legs for me.'

Jane spread her legs. Sarah pushed two fingers inside her wet pussy and wiggled them. Jane gasped. Sarah pulled her fingers out and keeping eye contact slowly licked each finger clean of Jane's juices.

'You taste wonderful girl but you are very wet aren't you slut?'

Jane winced at the words and nodded. She was in a sexual haze, thoroughly turned on. Sarah walked behind her again and stroked her neck and shoulders once again raking her nails down her young lover's spine.

She caressed Jane's bottom and pulling her bum cheeks open ran her wet finger up and down Jane's crack and teased her rosebud. Jane shivered. Pushing her finger through the sphincter she inserted her finger in as far as it would go.

She began to slowly finger fuck Jane's gorgeous bottom. Jane whimpered.

'You like that don't you my little fuck buddy. Your ass has been fucked before hasn't it?'

Jane nodded. Sarah took her finger out and smelled it drinking in the aroma. Walking around Jane she held the finger out.

'Lick it slut.'

Jane did as she was told both females kept eye contact with each other. Jane found the action of licking the finger that had been fucking her ass whist looking into Sarah's eyes highly erotic. Sarah removed her fingers from Jane's mouth.

'Bend over for me.'

Jane bent over touching her toes then grasping her ankles. Sarah walked behind her and hungrily gazed at the sight of Jane's ass and wet cunt fully exposed for her.

'God she is so gorgeous and sexy, pure perfection.'

She thought.

'SLAP, SLAP. I told you to keep quiet whimpering is not allowed.'

Jane's ass burnt with the slaps, but the pain was mixed with pleasure, she so wanted Sarah to fuck her and give some much needed relief to her sopping wet cunt. Sarah pulled Jane upright.

'Now it is my turn I want you to undress me. No unnecessary touching and no talking.'

Jane pulled at the bow at the back of Sarah's top and removed it. She was instructed to start another pile of clothes on the settee. She went to walk behind Sarah but was held in front preventing her movement.

She had no option but to lean around Sarah to unclip her bra, causing Jane's breasts to rub into Sarah. The friction on her nipples was intense. The bra joined the clothes pile. She started undoing the buttons on the front of Sarah's skirt.

As she exposed flesh she involuntarily gasped. The woman in front of her had an amazingly toned body with flawless skin. The dress joined the other clothes.

'Good girl walk around me and tell me what you see? You may of course speak.'

Jane walked slowly around her Mistress taking in the beautifully attractive features of her body. She so badly wanted to touch, kiss and fuck Sarah, but dare not. Standing in front of Sarah again she told her:

'You are gorgeous, sexy, beautiful and desirable Sarah I want to fuck you so much.'

'All in good time little one. We are two amazingly sensuous creatures and we will have some sexy, hot fun together, but you need to curb your impatience. Now, no more talking again until I tell you,'

Jane went to remove Sarah's panties, but her wrist was grabbed preventing her from doing so Sarah walked to the window again taking Jane with her still holding her wrist.

'Look at all of those people down there they have no idea you are naked and about to be fucked. Does that turn you on slut?'

Jane nodded; she was desperate to cum and to get some relief. Sarah turned Jane around and kissed her softly. Jane returned the kiss. Sarah then kissed her deeply and passionately. Her kisses grew more feverishly and Jane was struggling for breath.

Sarah intensified the taking of Jane's mouth. She was to all intents and purposes raping her mouth. She bit hard on her bottom lip drawing blood. Jane felt her lips becoming bruised, but was in such a state she could do nothing to stop the attack.

Suddenly Sarah slammed Jane hard against the wall knocking the breath out of her. She resumed her rough assault on Jane's mouth, and then switched to kiss and bite her neck and her throat. Jane was winded and struggling to breath.

Sarah kissed her way down to Jane's breasts taking each one in turn licking, kissing, sucking and biting the nipples. Then all the way down her body across Jane's flat tummy. Sarah knelt down and roughly pushed Jane's legs apart.

Sarah started rubbing her tongue up and down the lips of Jane's wet throbbing cunt. The only thing holding Jane up was the wall she was leaning against. Feeling Sarah's tongue on her pussy she thought she was about to get the relief she craved for.

However, Sarah grabbed her ass with both hands lifting at the same time as she stood up putting Jane over her shoulder. She carried her to the desk. Jane was still getting her breath back; she was amazed at Sarah's strength.

She plonked Jane on the desk in a sitting position. Taking her panties off she screwed them up and roughly pushed them into Jane's mouth.

'Now, there is to be no talking, just screaming, and NO Cumming until I say so. Do you understand?'

Jane nodded weakly, she realised she was completely at Sarah's mercy. She was then pushed in the chest causing her to fall and lay on her back. Sarah pushed her legs apart and went down on Jane licking and sucking her wet cunt.

She could feel Jane's cunt start to pulsate and abruptly stopped making love to her. She leaned over and seeing that Jane was incapable of moving, she walked to the other side of the desk. Opening some of the drawers she took out some objects and returned.

Pulling, and lifting she manoeuvred Jane until the girl was kneeling on all fours facing away from Sarah with her bum in the air near Sarah's face. She had brought with her some rope a magic wand clit vibrator, and a strap on, and another object.

She secured Jane's wrists to the front legs of the desk and spreading her legs secured them to the rear legs. Satisfied that Jane was completely immobile she set the vibrator on a low setting and propped it so it was fixed on Jane's clit and held there.

She rubbed the strap on up and down Jane's pussy lips lubricating the dildo until it was soaked with her girl juices. Satisfied with her work so far she stepped into the harness and secured the straps.

Grabbing the girl's hips she thrust her girl cock into her sopping wet cunt pushing in just over half of the eight inch length. Then she thrust again taking it all the way in. She slowly started fucking Jane then abruptly stopped and withdrew her cock.

Prising Jane's buttocks apart she worked some saliva in her mouth and spat into her rosebud. She worked first one finger then a second into Jane's ass and finger fucked her stretching her. When she felt her victim was ready she withdrew.

'Jane I have some anal beads here, there are eight of them, and starting with the largest I am going to insert them into your gorgeous ass, then I am going to give you a good fucking, but you are not to cum until I tell you. Understand?'

Jane nodded she had never had any object other than a dildo in her ass before and was not sure what it was going to feel like but she did not have any choice in the matter. Sarah pushed the largest bead into Jane's bottom.

She stroked Jane's ass as she inserted each bead until all eight were ensconced fully into her submissive lover's sexy bottom leaving the ribbon that was attached to the beads dangling out of her ass.

Grabbing Jane's hips she thrust her girly cock fully into Jane's pussy. Jane gasped. Sarah began to fuck Jane with long hard and deep thrusts. She almost pulled out then SLAMMED her cock fully into Jane SLAPPING her bottom at the same time. This caused the anal beads to move and rub the inside of her ass.

Sarah pounded Jane's pussy pulling almost out then RAMMED the dildo all the way home SLAPPING Jane's ass each time. With each forward thrust Sarah's tummy smacked into Jane's ass causing the beads to move even more, coupled with her ass being slapped the sensations were driving Jane into a frenzy.

She at first felt annoyed then humiliated at her treatment. However as the relentless fucking continued she gave herself over to the intense pleasure and pain combined that was giving her the experience of one of the most intense fucks she had ever had. Being restrained and gagged only added to the eroticism.

Sarah was enjoying giving Jane a good hard fuck driving her cock in and almost out then RAMMING home and SLAPPING Jane. Seeing Jane's bottom cheeks wobbling and turning from a pink colour to a deeper red and knowing the sensations that her captive was feeling turned Sarah on immensely.

RAMMING in SLAP

Almost out

RAMMING in SLAP

This went on for a good ten minutes more. Jane was desperately trying not to cum.

'You're a good little slut Jane, are you enjoying being taken like this at my mercy?'

Jane nodded weakly.

'Do you want to cum?'

Jane nodded her head frantically.

'Well you can't just yet I am going to give you five more thrusts and slaps.'

ONE SLAP,

TWO SLAP,

THREE SLAP,

FOUR SLAP.

' Now on this last one as I thrust all the way in again I am going to remove the anal beads quickly in one swift movement and your orgasm will be intense and explosive.'

Sarah turned the clit vibrator to high and tugged and twisted Jane's nipples, and then thrust,

Five SLAP,

at the same time pulling the beads out in one movement.

Jane shuddered as she climaxed intensely. Her body giving her the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. She screamed into the panties in her mouth. Sarah continued fucking her through her orgasm, the vibrator on her clit, plus the sensations shooting through her young body caused her to pass out.

Sarah turned the vibrator off, removed her strap on, undid Jane's rope restraints removed the panties from her mouth and carried the girl over to the settee. She gently stroked and lightly kissed Jane.

'There, good baby girl its ok now, Sarah is here taking care of you.'

Jane stirred, and looking up into Sarah's face saw the love in her eyes.

'Oh that was such an explosive orgasm. I have never cum that hard ever before.'

'It was so fucking erotic to watch you darling girl.'

'Did you cum too Sarah?'

'Almost, I managed to edge it, but I am so horny I need you to get me off if you are up to it?'

'How can I refuse someone who fucked me so well and gave me the best cum of my life?'

Sarah gently pushed Jane onto her back and straddled her, lowering her pussy onto Jane's mouth she ground her wet cunt against Jane who tongued her and finger fucked her ass It only took a few minutes of intense fucking for Sarah to gush her juices into Jane's eager mouth.

After the two women had relaxed, enjoying the afterglow of their love making, they showered together. Sarah ordered two more cocktails and they enjoyed them sitting side by side on the settee.

'Jane, we are going to have so much erotic fun together and you must come to my house I have a play room with so many items that will give you such intense climaxes. It will be the start of a new sexual adventure.'

They kissed deeply and parted. Jane walked to her hotel on wobbly legs and fell into bed and promptly fell asleep being thoroughly exhausted.

THE END

GIRLHONEY.