Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and took a deep breath, reaching out to wrap an arm around me.

"Holy shit," he panted, "I love getting hard in her mouth."

"Don't hold back." I told him, taking his balls in my hand as I pushed his shorts to the floor.

He moaned as she pushed her lips against his base, and I knew that he was again in her throat.

I massaged his balls and felt him lift the sweater so he could get his hand on my breast.

"Fuck that's good." He said. "I won't last long like this."

"Good." I said. "We want that fucking hot cum."

I grabbed his cock and pulled it from her mouth, thrilling at how rock hard it was from her oral skills.

I held it in my hand and then smacked it against her mouth and she moaned.

I lifted it higher and smacked it against her face again, his balls against her chin and his tip hitting her eyebrow.

Her tongue stuck out and she licked at his balls, and I bounced his cock off of her forehead over and over, as he moaned into my ear and she made a sucking noise around his balls.

And then I pushed the cock back into her mouth and she sucked again, bobbing her head back and forth as I stroked the base of his cock.

"Gawd," he groaned, "I'm going to cum already."

I let go of his cock and unbuttoned my jeans and wriggled them over my hips and stepped out of them. I then grabbed his cock again and started stroking it, while Violet held the tip in her mouth.

"Go for it." I told him. "Feed her your cum."

She moaned and nodded her head, tickling his balls and keeping his cockhead in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum." He panted. "I can't hold it anymore."

"Don't swallow it!" I told her.

And then he bellowed and I felt his cock start throbbing in my hand as I stroked him as fast as I could.

He kept lurching against me as his orgasm took over, and I stared down at my Aunt Violet while she kept the tip of my husband's spurting cock in her mouth.

Brandon leaned back against the dryer, grinning as he gasped for air.

I pulled Violet to her feet and she stood close to me, with her mouth closed and filled with cum.

"Give it to me." I whispered, angling my face under hers and opening my mouth.

She leaned forward, and her lips parted, and she drooled a long stream of cum into my mouth. As soon as I tasted it, I felt my body react, and I groaned in animalistic pleasure.

Aunt Violet pushed her tongue out of her mouth, and another big drop of sperm ran off her tongue and into my mouth. I closed my mouth and savored the thick liquid, and then stood up and held my panties to my mouth.

I spread them out and put my mouth right against the crotch of the panties and drooled the slippery load of cum and spit against them.

With several strings of cum trailing from my lips to the panties I looked at Violet.

"Take your panties off." I told her.

She stared at me as she undid her pants and took them off, and then pulled the panties I'd loaned her off and held them out. I pushed my panties against hers, working Brandon's cum into both pair.

I then handed her the ones I'd been wearing and took the ones she'd just taken off and stepped into them.

She pulled my panties up then reached out and pushed her hand flat against me, her palm pressing the cum soiled fabric against my vulva.

I reached over and did the same to her, and she leaned in, and we kissed like that, our tongues rolling together with our spit and remnants of his cum, each of us feeling the other press our cum soaked panties against our vulva's.

And then we broke the kiss and I pulled my jeans on while she got into her pants. I pulled my sweater back and down and leaned over and kissed Brandon on the cheek.

"Stay out of trouble while we're gone." I told him. "And rest up."

~~

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Violet said.

We had just pulled out of the coffee drive-thru, heading towards the mall to shop while sipping our caffeinated treats.

"Of course." I answered. "I don't think there are any boundaries between us anymore."

"How long have you and Brandon played like that?" she asked. "So openly I mean."

"Ever since we were dating." I told her. "We were very open right from the beginning about how much we each wanted and needed sex, and we're both pretty vocal, and we both get off on being filthy for and with each other."

"I'm a bit jealous." Aunt Violet admitted. "I'd give anything to have that in my life."

"It is special." I admitted. "I have a few girlfriends who don't enjoy sex the way I do. My openness with Brandon is what allowed me to embrace my bisexuality and start dating Bethany."

"And how exactly did you get started with the other thing?" she asked. "The thing we all did in the shower this morning?"

"Before I answer I'm just curious," I began, "was that new to you?"

"Yes it was." She answered. "Totally. I always liked watching my husband pee, but that was just because being raised in a house of all women seeing someone pee while standing was unique. I never really considered watching it or being watched while doing it sexual. Let alone doing it with someone else."

"Well one of the things that Brandon and I agree on is that sex is too important and special for us to allow it to be boring." I told her. "So we're always open to trying something new."

I took a drink of my coffee.

"I'm much more into the peeing thing than Brandon is, but he's a good sport." I laughed. "It started for me back in college. I was on a hike with my boyfriend and another couple, and we got caught in a bad rainstorm."

I turned on my blinker and started looking for an opening to change lanes.

"The amount of lightening scared us into seeking shelter and we found an old cabin to hunker down in. We had some food with us and plenty of water, and we got a fire started in the fireplace. But there wasn't anywhere to go to the bathroom."

I checked over both shoulders and then slid into the left lane.

"We'd taken off our wet clothes and hung them around the fireplace, and none of us wanted to go outside in the cold wind." I continued. "Even the guys. We joked about where to pee for a while, but eventually finding a solution became a reality instead of a joke."

I pulled into the mall parking lot and headed for the far end. Parking near the big anchor store was always so much easier than parking near the food court.

"Eventually," I said, "one of the guys went into the corner trying to see if he could loosen a board on the window and just pee through it without having to go outside, and he found a space where two floorboards had been pulled up."

I found a space to park, and turned the car off, but neither of us moved to get out.

"We decided we'd couldn't sit on the hole without getting some serious splinters, but the guys could kneel down and pee without any problem." I continued the story. "We decided that hovering over the hole was the best we could hope for, so that's what we did."

I glanced at Aunt Violet, and she was listening to me carefully.

"After the guys peed," I said, "she and I helped each other balance over the hole and we peed. We were already stripped to our underwear, but we had to take our panties off to make it work. And my lifelong fascination with peeing in unusual places, voyeurism, and exhibitionism began."

"Wow." She said. "Sounds kind of hot."

"It was." I laughed. "Not that I wasn't glad when the rain let up and we got back to civilization. But I've loved peeing in unusual places ever since then. And peeing outside."

"I've never peed outside," she admitted, "so I'll take your word for it."

"You're missing out." I told her. "It's deliciously freeing. How about in the shower? Had you done that before this morning?"

"I have done that." She admitted. "But always as a matter of convenience, as opposed to anything else."

"Well now you can do it as a matter of convenience and as a matter of kink." I grinned.

With the story over we got out of the car and headed for the mall. Once inside I lead the way towards the bedding department, and Aunt Violet helped me pick out two new sets sheets, pillowcases, and a comforter.

On a whim I suddenly bought a waterproof mattress cover and some waterproof sheets.

"Just in case." I told Aunt Violet when she raised an eyebrow at me.

We carried our bags out into the mall and I found a dollar store and bought ten inexpensive towels. She didn't ask and I didn't mention it, but I somehow thought that sometime soon I might want another layer of absorbency on the bed.

We stopped at a candle shop and spent several minutes browsing through the various scents, settling for one vanilla and one that promised to smell like a rainstorm.

As we took all of our bags back to the car, I asked Aunt Violet if she had time for another stop.

"Of course." She said. "I'm yours until you get tired of me."

"Don't make any offers you don't mean." I said. "I may just decide to keep you with me forever."

We put our bags into the trunk and then got in the car, and as I pulled out of our parking space she reached over and took my hand, and I happily let her.

We didn't travel far before arriving at our next stop. A lady's boutique that I like in a shopping center by the mall. We parked and I gave her hand a squeeze.

"Come on." I said.

She followed me into the store, and I took her to the back, where the lingerie was.

"Pick out something you'd like to see me in." I told her. "And I'll pick out something for you to wear. My treat."

She broke into a wide smile and we went our separate ways. I selected a short skirt and a black bustier for her, and when I went looking for her I discovered that she was already checking out.

"I'll show you later." She said. "It'll be more fun as a surprise."

"That's a deal." I laughed, taking my purchases to another line so she wouldn't be able to see them.

We met by the doors, and I hesitated, a sudden idea hitting me.

"One more thing." I told her. "Follow me."

We went back into the store, and I found a nice pair of boots that I liked and told her to pick a pair as well.

While she was browsing, I went across the store and found a conservative knee length skirt that matched my sweater, and found one that would go nicely with what Aunt Violet was wearing.

I got Aunt Violet's attention and she came towards me carrying a pair of boots.

"Those are nice." I told her. "I like your taste."

"I'm in the mood to treat myself today." She grinned.

I leaned close to her.

"Orgasms will put you in the mood to do that." I whispered. "Come with me."

She followed me to the fitting room, and I gave her the skirt I'd picked for her.

"If it fits leave it on." I told her. "We'll wear them out of here."

Before long we were both in our new skirts, paying for them and our new boots.

Once we were in the car, we put our new boots on, and put everything else we'd purchased in the trunk.

"Now what?" Aunt Violet asked, settling into the passenger seat.

"Two more stops." I told her. "One for fun, and one to shop."

I started the car and headed for the highway, and for several minutes we rode together in a comfortable silence holding hands.

"Which is first?" she asked. "Fun or shopping?"

"Fun first," I said, "but I think you'll enjoy the shopping too. More than the last several stops anyway."

After several miles I got off the highway, and soon we were pulling into a large state park. We drove along a scenic roadway until we were near the back of the park near the hiking trails.

This time of the year there were no other cars in sight.

I come here often, year-round. This is a safe park, and this part is rarely used.

There are far better hiking trails twenty miles from the city for those that are serious about hiking, and there are easier trails near the front of the park, with plenty of visibility and the trails are flat, for families with strollers or bikes.

Back here it's easy to walk off the trail a bit into the woods and find a nice, secluded place to pee in the great outdoors.

This isn't the best place I've found to pee outdoors, but it's easy to access and free to get in and out of.

And if anyone ever does catch me, I can always apologize and claim that I didn't realize how bad I had to go. The public restrooms are up near the front of the park, and no one would ask too many questions.

"Here?" Aunt Violet asked. "The park?"

"A private place to piss." I told her. "Outside."

We got out of the car, and she looked around.

"Follow me." I told her.

We walked along one of the paths, holding hands and strolling easily under the trees and watching for other hikers. As usual there wasn't anyone around.

After several minutes we were deep enough into the woods that leaving the marked trail was easy. We cut straight back towards the corner of the park and found a private place I've been to before, with two rows of shrubs running parallel to the trail.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, passionately and with lots of heat, letting her push her tongue into my mouth as she held me tight. I put a hand in her hair, and she moaned softly, and I pulled my mouth away from her and put it by her ear.

"I have to piss, and I want you to watch me." I told her. "See how your dirty niece pees outside."

We got between the shoulder high shrubs, where if anyone came along, they'd have to walk right into our personal space to see what was about to happen.

Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily, watching me carefully.

"Panties on or off?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure." She answered. "How do you usually do it?"

"Usually I put them in my pocket." I told her, reaching under my skirt, and taking them off over one leg and then the other. "But usually, I don't have a friend here to hold them for me."

I handed her my panties and moved a few feet away from her so she could see me easily. I pulled my skirt up to my waist, and spread my legs, standing there naked from the waist down except for my new knee-high boots.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, her eyes flicking back and forth from my waxed vulva to my face.

"Here it goes." I whispered.

I took a deep breath and relaxed myself, and a stream of hot piss hissed down onto the ground between my boots.

"Wow." Aunt Violet whispered.

"Fuck that feels good." I said, as the hot liquid gushed from me out onto the ground.

I closed my eyes and savored the freedom of peeing out in the open air, and the additional thrill of doing it while standing without having to aim or worry about a mess.

My stream turned into a trickle and then into sprinkles, and then with a few more drops emptying me out, I shook my hips a few times and stepped forward and reached for my panties.

"Do you have something to wipe with?" Aunt Violet asked me.

"Sometimes I use my panties and then throw them away." I told her.

"Go ahead." She said softly. "I'll buy you a new pair."

I took the panties from her and wiped myself carefully, making sure my thighs and vulva were clear of any excess drops of urine.

I let the skirt fall back into place and smiled at her.

"Ready to head out?" I asked her.

"Not yet," she said, "I have to pee too."

She removed her panties just like I had done, and then handed them to me.

"Should I pee where you did?" she asked me. "Or somewhere else?"

"That's up to you." I told her. "As long as I can watch I don't care."

She grinned at me and hiked her skirt up right where she was standing and stood with her legs spread even further apart than I had.

And then the floodgates opened, and a geyser of piss shot out of her hairy lips, thundering onto the forest floor as she sighed with satisfaction.

I noticed a faint hint of steam wafting from her golden hot flow in the cool spring air and I realized how incredibly erotic that looked.

For several seconds her piss continued to fall, forming a puddle between her feet. At long last it slowed to a mere trickle, and as it ended, she shook her hips as I had done and sighed.

"Holy shit, that felt good." She said. "I see why you like this so much."

I stepped close to her and used my panties to wipe her gently, and then handed her the panties she'd been wearing.

She stepped away from the puddle and pulled them on, and then we held hands and made our way back to the trail and strolled back to the car.

I saw a trash can in the parking lot and went towards it, but she caught me and took the panties from my hand.

"A souvenir." She whispered. "Of our piss and Brandon's cum." She stuffed the panties into her pants pocket.

"You're fucking filthy." I whispered back to her. "I fucking love it!"

We giggled and got into the car, and we were soon on our way out of the park.

"One last stop." I told her. "And then home."

We drove along for a bit, and then she pointed at another coffeeshop.

"Let's rehydrate." She suggested. "Just in case."

"Good plan." I laughed, and soon we were back on the road with more coffee and an extra bottle of water each.

"Where are we headed now?" she asked me.

"I'm buying you a gift." I said. "Sort of a thank you present for a wonderful twenty-four hours."

"You don't have to get me anything." She protested. "Really, you've done far too much already."

"Bullshit." I told her. "I really want to get you this, and if after you have it a while you don't like it you can get rid of it."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well, this is the place." I said, pulling into a parking lot. "Take a guess."

She looked at the building and grinned.

"Whatever it is, I think I like it already." She said.

The sign in the parking lot said: Cynthia's.

On the side of the building in smaller letters it said: Cynthia's Sin Box, a place for Adult Novelties, Gifts, and Erotic Satisfaction.

We went to the door and rang the bell, and after a few moments the door discretely buzzed, and we went in.

A well-dressed redhead greeted us.

"Callie!" she said with delight. "How nice to see you again. And you brought a friend."

"I did." I said. "Cynthia, this is Violet, and I think I know what we're looking for. At least I have an idea."

"Very well." Cynthia said. "I'll leave you to it then. You remember where things are, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

She led the way into the store, and gestured us to our left as she continued on towards the counter at the far end of the room.

Violet was looking around in amazement, at the outfits, the leathers, the lubes, the toys, the gadgets, and all of the books and magazines.

"This place caters to women." I told her. "But all kinds of people come from all around to shop here. They have a bit of everything, and they can order anything you want that they don't have."

I took Violet's hand, and we went towards a row of vibrators. We stopped near the end, looking at a selection of bullet vibes.

"I think this one." I said to Violet. "It's really powerful but not enough to make you numb, and it's easy to use. Plus, it's waterproof."

"Is that important?" asked Violet.

"Of course," I said, "especially if you like to cum in the bathtub."

"I'm in your hands." She said. "I have no idea what most of these things are."

"We'll start with this one." I said. "After you get a better idea of what your body needs and what you prefer, we can come back and get something else."

"I trust you." She said.

"That's good." I whispered. "Since my panties are in your pocket and we just watched each other pee in the park."

She laughed and we headed to the checkout, where I let Cynthia sell me some warming lube and then she got everything wrapped up and in a bag for us.

"Now for some lunch." I declared. "Being a pervert has given me an appetite."

~~

We had a long leisurely lunch, picking at our food and talking and flirting with each other. Before we ordered, I noticed that Aunt Violet had finished her glass of water and ordered another.