Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my glass and then worked through my iced tea, not wanting to fall behind.

After we ordered I looked around and decided that our back booth, in a dark corner of the restaurant was discrete enough.

Under the long tablecloth I pulled a foot from my boot and extended my leg, pushing my foot up Aunt Violet's calf and along her inner thigh.

Keeping eye contact with me she slid forward in her seat and spread her legs a bit, and before long my toes were pressed against the hot crotch of her panties.

By the time the food came I could feel the damp heat of her arousal against my toes, and every now and then she'd stop talking to catch her breath, giving me a wide-eyed look of lust.

By the time we were eating cheesecake I was squirming with both sexual need and the effects of coffee, water, and iced tea in my bladder. I noticed that she was sitting very still and watching me.

"Are you going to be able to wait until we get home?" she asked me.

"I hope so." I giggled. "How about you?"

"I'm doing okay." She said. "But we better not make any more stops."

"Agreed." I said, waving for the server and handing her my credit card. I pulled my foot away from Aunt Violet's hot snatch and signed the check.

Before long we were in the car, and I was concentrating on driving, trying to keep my mind off my burdened bladder.

"Can we stop at my house?" she asked me as we passed her neighborhood. "I'd like to get some more clothes."

"Sure." I said. "I think I can wait that long."

I turned down her street, and she reached over and put her hand on my arm.

"If you're up to getting a bit dirty maybe you won't have to wait much longer at all." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I grinned. "What do you have in mind?"

"Come in with me and find out." She teased.

She got out of the car and headed up her front walk, and I popped the trunk and grabbed the bag with the sex toy in it. I didn't know what she had in mind but being prepared wouldn't hurt.

I followed her in the front door, and as I closed it behind me she pounced on me, her hands moving under my sweater and her mouth hot on my neck.

I put my hands in her hair and felt her shove me up against her front door, and she put one of her knees between my legs and pushed.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "oh fuck your mouth is so hot."

"I love you Callie." She whispered.

"I love you too." I sighed, feeling wave of need wash through me as her fingers squeezed my breast.

She pulled my sweater up and her mouth was suddenly on my nipple, sucking and biting and kissing as I moaned and ground my cunt against her thigh.

"I really need to pee." I told her. "If I don't go soon, I'm going to have an accident."

She bit my nipple again and then brought her mouth to my ear.

"No accidents." She said. "But you are going to pee."

She took my hand and pulled me, stopping to pick up the bag that I'd dropped.

I followed her up the stairs, and down the hall to her bedroom, sort of amazed that about this time yesterday I was sitting downstairs having tea with her, soon to follow her upstairs for some of the most erotic lovemaking of my life.

She left me in the hall and went into the guestroom, returning with a sleeping bag.

"Go into the hall closet." She told me. "There's a painter's tarp on the shelf."

I found the tarp and grabbed it, following her into her bedroom.

She took the blue tarp from me and spread it out on the bed, and then put the sleeping bag on top of it, with the shopping bag on the headboard.

She shut the bedroom door and closed the drapes, and in the near total darkness of the room she came to me and kissed me again.

"Get undressed." She said. "Hurry."

I dropped my skirt and pulled my boots off and watched as she threw a pile of towels onto the bed.

She then stepped up onto the bed, and standing over me she undressed, as I stared at her. Then, completely naked, she crooked her finger at me, and I stepped up onto the bed with her, the tarp cool under my feet.

"Get into the bag with me." She whispered.

She unrolled and unzipped the bag, and we slid in together, and I helped her zip it shut. It was designed for one person, and it was a tight fit, but with our bodies pushed together we made it work.

She wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed again, our legs scissored together as our mouths slid against each other. My nipples stiffened as her breasts touched them, and I moaned with lust.

"Just like this." She whispered, holding me close. "I love kissing you and want to stay just like this, until we can't hold it anymore. Whichever one of us pees first loses, and the winner gets all of your husbands cum while the other one watches."

"It's a deal." I groaned. "Although I don't think anyone really loses there."

"Maybe the stakes are higher for me." She giggled. "Since I really want a load of cum up my cunt."

She pushed against me for emphasis, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and grabbed her hips.

My bladder had been full when we left the restaurant. During the drive that need had grown, and now I was past the point of need, and close to losing control.

In fact, if I sat on a toilet in this condition, I wouldn't be able to hold it. Only the stigma against peeing in bed kept me from flooding right now. And that stigma couldn't hold off my hot liquid need for much longer.

"You might be in luck." I told her. "I really have to pee."

"So do I." she moaned against my mouth. But I really want Brandon's cum inside me."

I pushed my cunt against her thigh, and we slowly ground ourselves together, kissing and holding each other and whispering softly, as our bladders crept up to and then past the point of no return.

"I can't wait much longer." I whispered. "Are you sure you want this to happen right here?"

"Fuck yes." She moaned. "I want to feel your piss against me. And I want you to feel mine. And I want to kiss you while we both let go."

"You're fucking kinky." I whispered with my lips against her. "I love you so much."

"And I love you." She whispered, her tongue licking my lips.

"I can't hold it much longer." I told her. "I'm going to lose control."

She pushed my body with hers, until she was under me with my legs wrapped around her.

"Like this." She murmured. "Pee on your aunt and wet her bed."

I pushed my arms under her bare back and pushed face against her neck, and I felt her push a hand between us and brush it against my inner thigh.

"Aunt Violet?" I whispered.

"Yes honey?" she whispered back.

"I'm going to pee on you Aunt Violet." I said, my voice shaking. "I can't wait any more."

And then my last ounce of control evaporated, and I felt a hot burst of piss flood out from between my spread legs, and she moaned as it hissed against her naked body in that cramped sleeping bag.

"Pee for me sweetie." She moaned, her hand stroking the back of my head. "Let it all go."

I cried out in pleasure as the erotic force of what was happening gripped me, and I pressed myself against my sweet aunt and peed on her body.

And then she rolled me over as I was still peeing and pushed at my thighs, and then she put her wet bush against my waxed vulva and I felt a flood of warmth against me, as her own control slipped away and she started peeing with me.

I sobbed again as lust overtook me, and I kissed at her passionately as I felt her hot piss join mine in that soaked sleeping bag.

"Oh god it's so good." She moaned.

I flung my arm up and grabbed at the bag from the Sin Box and fumbled tearing it open to get the vibe out. I dropped the bag and box as I pulled the toy free and said a silent thanks to Cynthia for putting the batteries into it at the store.

I thumbed the button to the on position and a low rumble came from the toy.

I pushed it down between Aunt Violet and myself, and miraculously got it situated between us, so that it was buzzing against both of our clits at the same time.

"Oh god!" Aunt Violet cried out again, and I felt another gush of her hot urine flood against me as I pushed the final dribbles out of my own body.

And then I felt an orgasm start between my legs, centered on the intense vibrations against my clit.

I grabbed her tighter and pushed against her, and I heard her gasp.

"I think I'm going to cum Callie." She groaned, staring at me with her eyes wide. "I think it's going to happen!"

"Yes!" I screamed, clawing at her. "Cum with me Vi! Cum with me!"

"I'm gonna! I'M GONNA!" she roared in my ear.

"ME TOO!" I screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING."

And then we were both screaming and gasping and crying as our bodies rocked together in incredible waves of rolling pleasure.

Each of us was caught in her own lustful release, and it was made even more intense by the knowledge that we weren't experiencing it alone.

And then I had another orgasm, just as intense as the first and my body lurched uncontrollably against my aunt as she cradled me and stroked me through another round of orgasmic spasms.

As if from far away I heard her shout again, and I felt her push her cunt against mine with the toy still buzzing between us, and I sucked on her neck as hard as I could as I felt her fingernails claw at my back.

And then we were both still, covered in each other's sweat and piss and heat, and I reached down and found and silenced the vibe.

I closed my eyes and felt completely exhausted and content.

"I love you Aunt Violet." I said softly.

She kissed my forehead.

"Your Aunt Violet loves you too dear." She said.

~~

I woke up cold, soaking wet and alone in the dark room, and it took several moments to remember where I was.

I sat up, wondering how we were going to clean this mess up, when I saw a glow of a candle float into view in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Come and get cleaned up." Aunt Violet said, coming to the edge of the bed.

She reached for my hand and led me into her bathroom, where she already had the water running in her shower. She set the candle on the counter and pulled me into the shower, and the hot water washed over our bodies as we embraced.

I sighed as I felt a quick gush of her piss hit my feet, and I kissed her as I pissed a small amount of my own.

Her shower was small, built really for one person, but we managed to soap each other up and scrub each other's hair and rinse ourselves off, before she turned off the water and handed me a big soft towel.

We dried ourselves and then she used a hair dryer to dry my hair while she combed it, and I stood behind her and returned the favor.

She dressed in clean clothes, and I stepped back into my skirt and pulled my sweater on, and looked at her bed.

"We should really clean up." I said.

"It's all wet, but mostly soaked into the sleeping bag and towels." She said.

She went downstairs and returned with a box of garbage bags, and we pushed all the towels and sleeping bag and pillows into two of them.

I hauled them to the laundry room and put half into the washer to wash and put the rest into the stationary tub and ran hot water and laundry soap all over them. They still needed washed, but at least they'd been rinsed.

I went back upstairs and found her putting the tarp into the bathtub and running water on it to rinse it.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"I am," she said, "but I don't want to be an intrusion. Are you sure Brandon will be okay if I come over again tonight?"

"I suspect he'll be crushed if you don't." I told her. "Besides fair is fair. You earned a cuntful of my husband's sperm and you're gonna get it if I have anything to say about it."

We went back downstairs and locked up the house and got into my car.

"Let's stop and get dinner." She said. "My treat. That way we won't have to cook."

"Sounds good to me." I said. "What are you in the mood for?"

"Let's just get some Chinese food." She said. "A little of everything."

We stopped on the way and picked up the food, sitting in the car and talking together as we waited for our order to come up.

When we got to the house we found the downstairs dark, but the lights on upstairs.

Aunt Violet spread the food out on the table, and I went to find Brandon.

He was upstairs, making the bed.

"Being productive I see." I said with a smile.

"I was just about to call you." He said. "I was wondering what the dinner plan was."

"Aunt Violet got us all Chinese food." I told him. "Maybe we could eat and then go to bed early?"

"Sleepy?" he teased.

I stepped close to him and kissed him on the lips, feeling his hands on my hips as he lifted me.

"More like horny." I told him. "Aunt Violet wants you to cum inside her tonight if you're up to it."

He kissed me back, his tongue and hands causing my body to respond.

"I am definitely up for it." He said, pushing his stiff cock against me through the fabric of our clothes. "Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes." I said. "As long as I get to watch, and as long as one of you degenerates makes me cum too."

"I guess we could make that happen." He laughed.

He twirled me around the room and kissed me again, and then put me down and smacked me hard on the ass.

"Let's go eat." He said. "First the dinner, and then your hot pussy."

I grabbed at his crotch, but he dodged around me and headed for the stairs.

"Wait your turn!" he called over his shoulder.

We went downstairs and found Aunt Violet lighting the candles I'd bought that morning.

"I got the rest of the stuff out of the car." She said. "I hope eating by candlelight is okay with you both. It sort of fits my mood."

"Absolutely." Said Brandon. "But there's a house rule about eating by candlelight."

"Oh?" asked Violet.

"Yes." I said. "It's been in place since our honeymoon, and it's nonnegotiable."

I picked up the food containers and carried them into the living room, while Brandon carried the candles and Violet grabbed the wine and the glasses she'd set out.

"The rule is," Brandon said as he turned off the kitchen lights, "that in order to eat with only candles burning, everyone eating has to be naked."

He pulled his shirt off and threw it on the couch, and then undid his pants and pushed them down to the floor.

His cock sprung into view, semi-erect in anticipation of eating with two naked women. I saw Aunt Violet stare for a moment, and then start to take her own clothes off.

Within a few minutes we were all naked on the floor, sitting around the coffee table and passing the food around.

The food was great and before long most of it was gone, and the three of us were sitting on the living room rug with our back against the couch.

"What shall we do with the rest of our evening?" I asked as the candles made flickering patterns on the walls and ceiling.

"I'm in the mood for dessert." Said Brandon.

"What would you like?" asked Aunt Violet.

"Some cunt." He announced, rolling onto his stomach, and facing us.

"Well, here's to dessert." I said softly, clinking my wineglass against Violet's. She squirmed closer to me, and our thighs and hips and shoulders were touching.

Brandon came closer and spread her legs apart, and I reached out and stroked her thigh as it draped over my leg.

He kissed her thigh and she sighed and put her head on my shoulder, as he moved his face closer to her center.

I kept stroking her thigh softly and sipped my wine, listening to the sounds of his tongue and fingers in her soft and slippery folds as I sat there in the dark.

She was breathing deeply and every few minutes she would moan softly, and I felt myself start to get wet while listening to her respond to his talented tongue.

For nearly a half an hour he slowly pleasured her, backing her away from her orgasm at least twice as her pleasure built and built. At one point she put her hand between my legs and cupped my cunt, her fingers pressing against my wet lips as she moaned.

At last he started licking her faster and faster, and I reached over and rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb.

"I'm getting close." She whispered.

Brandon moved away from her and pushed his face into my own crevice, and his tongue pushed through my lips into my hole, and I squealed with pleasure. He fucked his tongue back and forth in me, and Aunt Violet spread her fingers around my clit and started stroking up and down.

Just as he had with her, he took his time, bring my orgasm closer and closer while withholding enough pleasure to let it happen. Once, and then twice, and then a third time I almost got over the edge, only for his mouth and both of their fingers to back off until it receded.

And then he moved back to her, licking her for almost another thirty minutes, letting her pleasure come and press against her, without actually letting her have an orgasm.

And then his tongue was on me again, pushing against my clit as Aunt Violet kissed me, and I felt the pleasure uncoil inside me as my orgasm inched closer.

But he never quite let it happen, and when I was at the point of begging he went back to Aunt Violet's cunt, pushing his fingers inside her and sucking at her clit.

"Make me cum." She said softly. "Please make me cum."

"Almost." He whispered. "But you don't want it bad enough yet."

"I do." She begged. "I fucking do."

"I don't think so." He said. "You almost do, but not quite yet."

I leaned over and put my mouth on her breast, pressing my tongue flat against her areola and feeling the stiff nipple against my tongue.

She wrapped her hands in my hair and groaned, thrusting her hips against the carpet.

"Please." She said. "Please make me cum."

"You have to demonstrate that you really need it." He said.

She squealed as he bit her clit, and then he moved back to me, and I gasped as I felt him push his fingers up in me.

I looked at Violet and she reached out and touched my cheek.

"I'm so close." I gasped. "So fucking close."

And then she got on the floor next to Brandon, and I felt him raise my ass in the air and I spread my legs even further as I felt her mouth push against my opening as he sucked my clit and pushed a finger against my ass.

"Oh fuck I'm going to go!" I said.

They both moaned in unison, their mouths vibrating against me, and I closed my eyes as everything suddenly exploded for me, my hole throbbing and my clit spasming, and I screamed as loud as I could as my orgasm raged on and on.

"Now that's earning it." Brandon said.

I felt him pull me away from the couch and I stretched out flat on my back.

Violet was suddenly on top of me, and she screamed as he pushed his cock into her from behind. I pulled her down and kissed her and an orgasmic aftershock pulsed through me, and she grunted as Brandon started to fuck her.

"Oh fuck." She cried. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!"

I slid under her and kissed her clit, pushing my tongue against it as my husband fucked his cock into her as fast as he could.

"OHGODFUCK!" she screamed.

I reached up grabbed her breast, holding it tight as he slammed in and out of her, and then she was cumming, her orgasm giving her the release she wanted, and she clawed at the carpet and bucked against his cock and my mouth.

I slid up under her again and we kissed, and as her orgasm began to quiet I felt his cock push into me and I wrapped my arms around her and my legs around his waist and abandoned myself to the hard cock fucking in and out of me, savoring the pressure as it built again.

"I'm gonna cum again." I whispered to her. "Kiss me while I cum."

And then I was screaming into her mouth as his cock pushed me over the edge, and another orgasm caused me to spasm uncontrollably.

His hands on my hips pulled at me, and I rolled over, so I was on top of Aunt Violet, and she stared into my eyes and cried out as he pushed his cock into her again.

"I'm going to cum soon ladies." He announced. "Where should I cum?"