Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to slide in and out of her and again I felt her nails dig into my shoulders.

"Fill her cunt up with your cum!" I called over my shoulder. "Pump Aunt Violet full of sperm!"

He started to rock in and out of her even faster, and I reached down to strum her clit while I stared at her beautiful face. She stared back at me as her body responded to his cock and my fingers, her eyes wide with agonizing pleasure.

"Callie! It's going to happen again! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she wailed as another orgasm twisted her body.

"Me too." Grunted Brandon.

I rolled off her and settled next to her, holding her head in my hands and staring into her eyes as I pushed my fingers down to her belly.

I rested my hand there, with my fingertips nestled in her pubic hair as I felt her push back against my husband's cock.

"Cum in me." She begged. "I want to feel it."

"I'm close." Brandon said. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for us." I urged him. "I want you to fill her up."

"Yes!" she hissed bouncing against the carpet as he started fucking her even faster.

"Look at me Aunt Violet!" I whispered. "I want to watch your face while he cums in you!"

She reached for my hand and held it tight, her eyes locked on mine, and he strained above her and for a perfect moment the three of us were together like that, united in lust and need and a primal craving for each other's bodies.

And then it all shifted, and Brandon made a deep groaning sound and pushed himself as far into her hole as he could as his cock started to spurt hot ropes of sperm up into Aunt Violet's quivering body.

"I can feel it." She sighed. "I can feel you cumming in me!"

He kept fucking her and she moaned as he emptied his balls into her, and then he pulled away and flopped onto his back, and I leapt over to him and pounced on his cock, sucking it into my mouth and tasing both of their juices.

I sucked hard and pulled his balls, and with a mouthful of their shared fluid I went back to Violet and pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked greedily at my lips.

I raised my head and pulled at her lips with my fingers and she opened her mouth wide and I spit into it, and then slid down her body and pushed her soaked cunt lips apart and put my tongue into her hole.

Brandon's salty sperm had filled her hole, and I pulled a great glob of it out and into my mouth, closing my eyes and savoring the taste as I swallowed it.

And then I licked into her hole again, pulling as much of his cum as I could into my mouth before moving up to share it with her, our tongues thrusting together as we pushed his slippery cum back and forth from my mouth to hers.

And then I went down on her again, licking more of his cum from her hole and sliding my fingers against her clit, sucking and kissing and licking and fingering and loving her with my mouth until she rose up off of the carpet and screamed, another orgasm thundering through her clitoris.

I stood to my feet, my legs shaking, as Brandon stooped over Aunt Violet and picked her up.

I blew out the candles and went up the stairs carefully, aware that Brandon was behind me carrying my aunt.

We got into the bedroom, and I pulled back the covers and he laid her on the bed, and in the dark room I crawled up next to her and he cuddled against her on the other side.

We all held onto each other under the covers, and I kissed her cheek and tasted tears.

"Are you okay Aunt Violet?" I whispered.

"This is the best thing I've ever had." She said. "All of it. I love you both so much."

"And we love you." I said softly, as Brandon tilted her face to his own and kissed her passionately.

I held her breast and she placed her hand over mine and our fingers laced together.

Brandon leaned over and kissed me, and then I kissed her again.

"We love you Aunt Violet." I said again, resting my head on her chest.

"We do." Brandon whispered. "What would it take to convince you to move into this bed with us for keeps?"

I closed my eyes and smiled at the thought.

~~~

Thank you for reading this to the end!

I truly love to write this stuff, and if even one person enjoys it, I'm pleased!

IsabellaEmily.