Adventures of an Aunt-Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was absolutely stunned.

No matter how little my uncle knew about sex, surely he'd known that women needed to have orgasms just as much as men did.

And how had he not realized how much a lady needed a tongue pushing through her slippery folds and licking at her clitoris?

"All those years you were married?" I asked her sympathetically.

"No." she said. "It just never happened. When we were first married, we got into a fairly one-sided routine, and it was sort of my own fault, I think. Are you sure you're okay to hear this?"

"Of course." I said. I moved closer to her on the couch and put my hand on her arm. "Whatever you want to tell me, I want to hear."

"On the night before our wedding I told him that I was really looking forward to seeing his erection." She told me with a smile. "And I wasn't exaggerating. I really did want to see it. I also couldn't wait to touch it and taste it."

She poured each of us some more wine.

"He got really excited when I told him that, and he undid his pants and showed it to me." She said. "I couldn't believe how huge he was."

"Way to go Aunt Vi!" I giggled.

"Instead of just looking, I leaned over and kissed it." She said. "I'm not sure why I did that, but in the moment, I just had to. He begged me to do it again, so I put it in my mouth, and he came almost immediately. But I loved it. Every second of it."

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah." She said with a laugh. "Even when he, you know, came. It was magical."

"And then?" I prodded.

"The next night we did that again as soon as we were alone after the wedding." She said. "And for the next few days that's all we did. Every time he got hard, I sucked him. And we both loved it."

"You didn't do anything else those first few days?" I asked.

I'd never heard of a guy turning down a blowjob, but every single one of them I'd ever known also wanted their cock inside of a pussy as well. Maybe even more.

"In that first week when I told him how much I loved having him in my mouth and how much it turned me on, he asked if I'd be interested in trying it with other guys." She said.

"Really?" I asked, amazed. "Other guys? On your honeymoon?"

This was a side of my aunt and uncle I'd never even suspected.

"Really." She said with a grin. "He really liked the idea of seeing me suck other men. I was completely inexperienced, and the idea really turned me on."

"It does sound kind of kinky." I agreed.

"So, I agreed to it." She said. "He arranged for me to suck one of his friends while he watched. I actually lost my virginity about a week after our wedding with your uncle fucking me while his friend's cock was in my throat."

"Holy fuck." I whispered.

"And for years that's what we did." She said. "I'd either suck him, or he'd watch me suck one or two of his friends and I'd suck him last, or he'd fuck me during."

"And you never had an orgasm?" I asked, suddenly remembering what she'd said.

"No." she said. "I don't think I did. I'm sure I was close many times. Everything certainly felt nice down there, especially when I was excited from having a cock in my mouth. But it never really happened."

"And you never asked him to go down on you?" I asked.

"I think he thought that I loved cock so much that I didn't need any other stimulation." She said.

"Oh Vi," I said, squeezing her arm again, "that's not fair at all."

"Don't get me wrong." She said. "I enjoyed what we did together. Actually, I loved it. I wanted to suck all those cocks as much as he wanted me to. And those other men certainly loved it. He was a good man, nice and kind and I loved him."

She took a deep breath and looked me right in the eyes.

"But we never tried anything else." She said. "He never offered and I didn't know how to ask, or even what to ask for."

"And you never asked for it from any of the other guys?" I asked her. "Or they didn't offer?"

I figured that most men would happily lick and suck and kiss a lady until she orgasmed if she told him she'd reward him by sucking his cock.

"No." she said. "I never played with any of them without him, and after a while it just felt like it might hurt his feelings if I asked any of them to do that to me. But I sure fantasized about it enough. I just thought it might never happen for me."

"But for the past year you've been thinking about it again?" I asked her.

"Day and night." She said. "I wanted to ask your advice about where to find someone to do that to me, but I didn't know how bring it up. The only person I ever knew who'd tried it for certain was your husband, and that was weird."

She squirmed a little next to me, and I could tell how embarrassed she was.

"But when I realized that you were going to be with that woman, I figured that you almost certainly knew someone who would be willing to do that. Maybe even a woman that would try it." She said. "Am I an awful person?"

I leaned over and hugged her, kissing her softly on the forehead and holding her tight.

"I don't think so." I said. "I think you're a gorgeous woman with a beautiful soul who has a serious need, and even in the grasp of that need you're trying to figure out how to not be selfish."

And in that tender moment, I suddenly realized that my cunt was soaking wet.

Not just a little. I was literally dripping, and my panties felt so drenched that I wondered if there was a wet spot on the front of my jeans.

"Aunt Vi," I said softly, "can I tell you something? Just between us?"

"Of course." She replied.

"Brandon is good at it." I said. "In fact, he loves to go down on me. And if I asked him, I know he'd be happy to do it to you. I promise."

"He would?" she whispered.

"Oh, hell yes." I told her. "He's always thought you were pretty and sexy. And if I told him you wanted to try it, or needed to try it, he'd jump at the chance."

"Are you.....are you sure?" she stammered.

"I am." I told her. "But that's something you'll have to decide, and you don't have to do it right now. But he and I love you very much and if he can help you with this he will, I'm sure of it. And if you try it and it's awkward, he won't change how he feels about you either."

She took another sip of wine and I noticed that her hand was shaking.

"On the other hand," I went on, "if you want to experience it with a woman, I can arrange that for you too. Women know where everything is, and they know exactly how much and for how long to do all the right things in the right way."

"There's something I should tell you then, before we talk about any of that any further." She said.

"Go ahead." I smiled. "I think we're past secrets."

"When I saw you and Brandon," she said, "it didn't ease my curiosity about having a woman do it to me, but it did remind me how much I miss sucking cock. It's something I've always been good at, and I really do enjoy it."

"Oh really?" I grinned.

"Yes." She said with a giggle. "I haven't been able to stop picturing his since I saw it. If he was licking me, I might be too tempted to cross a line with him that maybe shouldn't be crossed."

"Okay." I said. "Two things. The first is that if Brandon was licking your clit neither of us would consider you reciprocating as crossing any lines. And the second is that Brandon has a very specific need in this area. May I confess something about myself?"

"Of course dear." She said, reaching out and taking my hand.

"First I need to ask a question." I said. "When you said you were good at it? At sucking cock?" I asked. "How good?"

I was aware of my heart thumping hard in my chest. I wondered if she could hear it.

We weren't just talking about sex now. We were talking about sharing something together.

Even if we hadn't yet made any specific plans. Even if we never moved past the conversation we were having, the reality was that we were examining something that people would consider taboo.

That scared me a little.

And it aroused me a lot.

"It does something to me." She said. "Maybe because my first experience as a twenty-two-year-old virgin was sucking cock. Maybe it's just because I find it so sexual. But it's not something that I just do. It's something that I love to do."

"That makes sense." I said softly.

And it did. I had some things in my sexual experience that triggered the same feelings of need and want within me when I did them to someone. Giving someone pleasure can often be its own form of foreplay.

"And when I'm doing it," she said, "it's something that I need. Something that fulfills me."

"How much of it do you do?" I asked her. "When you're sucking a man and he orgasms, do you swallow?"

"Yes." She said. "In fact, that's one of my favorite parts, and something I really miss. The taste of hot sperm in my mouth. Sometimes I just think if I can find a man to suck, I'd forget all the rest of these thoughts, about needing an orgasm."

"Or maybe," I said, "you need all of it. A mouthful of cock, and a hot tongue licking and sucking your tender little hole until you can't hold back your pleasure any longer."

I still had my arm around her, and she took a shuddering breath and squirmed against me, and I could feel her heart thump as we sat right up against each other.

I wasn't the only one responding to this conversation.

"I don't suppose you know anyone who'd be interested in an old widow, do you?" she said with a laugh. "Because I'm not in my right mind thanks to all this, as you can plainly tell."

"I think I do." I said. "I think maybe I know how to help you. And maybe how you could help me."

She sat next to me quietly, and I could almost hear her thinking.

She'd taken a great risk today, admitting to her own sexual needs, and she and I were pushing this conversation further and further as it went on.

"The thing is," I continued, "Brandon would truly love for me to throat him, but I can't. I can suck him, and he loves it. But I just can't get him into my throat. Can you do that? Can you get a cock all the way into your mouth and throat?"

"Oh yes." She giggled. "That's one of my favorite things."

"How deep can you get it?" I asked softly.

"As deep as he wants it." She whispered. "Some of your uncles' friends were pretty big, and I got every single one of them all the way in."

"What if he cums while he's all the way in?" I asked. "Brandon wants so badly to feel that happen."

She shuddered against me.

"I love that so much." She whispered. "I love feeling a man lose control while I have him right at the edge of my throat."

"I swallow his cum whenever he wants." I told her. "But I can't get him into my throat, and if he cums and I have him too far into my mouth I end up gagging. Which makes me bite down, which definitely kills the moment."

"Are you.....?" she whispered.

"Would you do that Vi?" I asked. "Would you let Brandon shoot his cum into your mouth and throat?"

"What would Brandon think?" she asked. "After all I'm your aunt and that wouldn't exactly be normal. Would he think I was totally weird?"

"Vi," I said, "you're beautiful. And sexy. I guarantee that he'd be out of his mind if he had a chance to just see you naked. Let alone a chance to taste your body and feel your mouth on his hard dick."

"Are you serious?" she asked, turning her head to look at me, both hope and lust in her eyes.

"Yes I am." I answered quietly. "And I want to help you too. As long as we're talking weird."

"How?" she asked.

"If you go get undressed I'll show you." I told her.

Her eyes grew large, and she gasped. We stared at each other for a moment, and I saw the fear in her eyes change into lust, and I knew then that she wanted to do it.

I leaned over and brushed my lips against her forehead, and then stood up and gathered up our mugs and wine glasses and took them into her kitchen.

"Why don't you go get ready?" I said over my shoulder, aware of my own shaking hands.

I wondered what exactly had come over me.

Was I really thinking of going down on my aunt?

Was she really going to be okay with this?

How weird would this be?

I decided that I would make it purely sexual. No romance, no kissing, no expressions of love. Just my mouth and fingers doing their best to show her how absolutely amazing an orgasm could feel.

I went back into the living room, and she wasn't there. I heard movement from the top of the stairs and went that way.

As if on autopilot I climbed to the second floor and went down the hall to her bedroom. It was cloudy outside and the late afternoon light coming in through the large window gave the room a cozy feeling.

Aunt Violet was standing by her dresser, still dressed and staring at me.

"Is this really happening?" she asked. "Do you really think we could....."

I stepped close to her and took her blouse in my hands, pulling it quickly up over her head and dropping it to the floor. I reached behind her and undid her bra, and the most beautiful set of breasts I've ever seen suddenly came into view.

I reached for her pants and undid the snap and the zipper and staring into her eyes I put my fingers into the elastic of her panties and pushed them all down over her hips.

"Are you sure?" she mumbled. "Is this wrong? Are we crazy?"

I stepped back and undid my own top, and one piece at a time my clothes fell to her bedroom floor.

And then we were staring at each other, aunt and niece, naked, aroused, and full of need.

She took a deep shuddering breath and smiled at me. It was a smile full of uncertainty and apprehension, and it made her even more beautiful than she already was.

I stepped to her and placed my hand on her breast, feeling the heat of her skin as her nipple stiffened against my palm.

She trembled slightly and closed her eyes, and I leaned in and pressed my lips against her shoulder, sucking and licking gently as I felt her hands on my back.

She touched me softly, as if unsure whether she should use her hands on me at all. I moved my lips to her neck and flicked my tongue against her skin, pulling her hair gently to encourage her to raise her head and expose her throat to me.

I put my mouth on her throat and pulled her to me, sliding my hand from her breast to her neck, clasping her firmly with my fingers and guiding her as she pressed her body against mine.

"Oh god." She whispered. "Oh Callie it's so......so.....nice."

My plan of not kissing her was forgotten, as we became two women seeking pleasure together.

I put both hands on her head and twisted her face towards my own and closing my eyes I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her, long and soft and gentle and wet, our lips sliding together.

She sank against me and let out another soft moan. We stood that way for several long minutes, our lips and tongues touching, our bodies clenched together, our hands pulling at each other.

The heat of her breasts against my own filled me with lust, and suddenly I could wait no more. I grabbed her and pushed her towards the bed, giving her a shove so she fell towards it, as I leapt to land next to her on the mattress.

She gave a soft gasp and I pounced on her, kissing her again and then hungrily licking my mouth down her chin, past her neck, where I used my hands to push her breasts together.

I closed my eyes and moaned as I buried my face in the softness of her cleavage, smelling the scent of her arousal as her legs opened and tasting the delicious tang of sweat on her skin.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and groaned deep in her throat.

I used my knee to push her thighs further apart, and without thought I pressed myself against her, one of my legs under her and one of them over, my burning and slippery and waxed bare vulva sliding against her hairy thatch.

I kissed her again, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth as she pushed herself up at me, our cunts working against each other as we started to slowly grind together.

I rolled and pulled her with me, until I was sitting with my back against the headboard, our legs scissored together as our tongues licked back and forth while we gasped into each other's mouths.

I grabbed her hips and held her tight, letting her set the pace as we ground our needy holes together.

I couldn't tell which of us was wetter, but I knew that we were dripping onto her mattress and that made me growl with hot intensity as the image of a lustful wet spot on her bed popped into my head.

She began to push against me faster, and while I wanted to do this slow and gentle and soft and make it last for her, I'd pulled her into this position so that her body could take charge.

She needed this much more than I did, and at the moment I knew that her body was merely responding to what it felt, and I knew that she was firmly in the midst of an overpowering lust.

At this point whatever happened would bring her pleasure.

She whimpered and I suddenly yelped against her mouth as she pinched my nipple and a delicious surge of hot pain flashed through my body.

She started to hump at me faster, and with what sounded like a sob she moaned into my ear.

"Callie," she panted, "something....something....something is happening."

"Let it." I said. "Let it happen."

"Oh god!" she screamed, her hands clawing at me.

She started to grind against me as fast as she could, and I bit her shoulder and held her tight.

Suddenly she relaxed against me, and only her lips were moving, licking at sucking at my ear as she panted.

I grabbed her limp body and rolled us over, and kissed her on the mouth and then slid down to her breasts, sucking her nipple as hard as I could while she arched her back and moaned while running her hands up and down my back.

"Callie," she gasped, "I think it happened."

I stopped sucking at her stiff nipple and looked up at her.

"Maybe." I said. "A little one."

"Little?" she asked, her eyes wide.

I slide up and put my mouth against her ear.

"Violet," I whispered, "you haven't felt anything yet."

I moved down the bed, pushing her thighs apart and settling between them, kissing her soft belly.

I ran my fingers up her thighs, delighting in her soft skin.

The only other woman I've touched like this was Bethany, who went to the gym nearly every day and was toned and fit, with small breasts.

Violet wasn't out of shape at all, but she wasn't toned either.

Her thighs were thicker than I'd ever noticed and were soft and supple to my touch. Her breasts were large and heavy and while she obviously trimmed her pubic hair, she was hairy by modern standards and the hair was unshaped.

I pushed my fingers up to the edge of her soft pubic hair and experienced the primal sensation of feeling another woman's full bush. Both Bethany and I are waxed, and Violet was my first experience with a full bush.

I stroked my fingers through it, my body responding as I became more and more aroused from feeling her hairy thatch. Combining that with the sight, sounds, and scents from her body inflamed my sexual appetite for her.

I dropped my face down and licked her thigh, dragging my tongue along her skin, savoring the smell of aroused cunt, and moaning along with her. I pushed my tongue through her hair, and probed back and forth, flicking my tongue against the skin of her sensitive vulva.

Suddenly my tongue found the edge of her opening, and she screamed.

"Yes! Yes!" her voice shattered the silence of the house.

I pushed further into the delicious taste of pure womanly lust, the feeling of hair on my tongue giving way to the smoothness of her aroused cunt.

I used my fingers to spread her lips, pushing my tongue deep into her hole and I felt her grab fistfuls of my hair and rock her hips against the mattress as she pushed herself against my mouth.

"What is.....? What is happening? Oh holy shit yes god!" she screeched, pulling at my hair.

Pain lanced through my scalp as she pulled my hair, and I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, sucking and licking at her sweet juice.