Adventures of an Aunt-Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wanted to be upstairs.

I wanted the comfort of our plush mattress. I wanted easy access to lube or toys if we wanted them.

I wanted to be able to spread out, and there was plenty of room on our king-sized bed. I wanted to be able to have and give and watch orgasms with Aunt Violet in the same bed my husband and I shared.

And I wanted a place where we could cuddle and sleep together afterwards.

Vi tugged on the bra, and Brandon eagerly followed her to the stairs, his cock and balls leading his way, pulled tight by the bra.

I ran a quick circle around the house, turning off lights and making sure everything was locked up.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher of water from the fridge, pushing it against the ice dispenser on the freezer and ignoring the splashing as ice cubes dropping into the cold water sent water against my hot skin and the floor.

I hurried to the stairs and saw that they had just reached the top of the landing.

I followed them, and entered the master bedroom just behind them.

"Down on the floor Brandon." I told him.

He saw the pitcher of ice water and grinned. He knew what was coming.

He got down on his knees and leaned forward and grabbed the bed.

"Come here." I gestured to Violet.

We got down behind Brandon and she looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. I reached between Brandon's legs and ran my fingers up and down his cock, loving the way the turgid shaft felt against my fingertips.

"I like to reset sometimes." I told Violet. "It makes rebuilding more fun."

I pulled her bra off his cock, untangling the straps from around his shaft and balls, spending an extra moment tickling his hot testicles. I took the pitcher of icy water and pushed it under him, and then I put my hands on his ass and leaned over him.

"You know what to do." I told him.

He lowered himself, putting the tip of his cock against the cold water.

"Come on," I whispered, "all the way. Cool yourself off big boy."

He pushed further down, gritting his teeth as he submerged his already deflating dick into the frigid water. I stuck two fingers in and squeezed, feeling his shrinking cock respond to the sudden drop in temperature.

I had him rest like that for several moments, letting the cold water not only work to soften his cock, but to numb it a little as well.

I wanted all three of us to be able to savor Aunt Violet's upcoming blow job.

"Okay." I said. "Let us at the goods."

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor, and Brandon sprawled on the carpet, his cock looking positively small after its icy plunge. I lay down next to him so that my face was just a few inches from his groin.

I smiled at Violet and winked.

"It's all yours." I whispered.

She knelt next to us and leaned forward, staring at his cock for a heartbeat, and then she put her head down and kissed the shaft gently. She then snaked her tongue out and used it to lift the head of his cock.

Her lips closed around it and without using her fingers she worked the soft cock into her mouth all the way, pushing her mouth around the base of him and then sucking.

"Oh fuck." He whispered.

The quick change from icy water to cool air to warm mouth must have been heavenly.

Violet's eyes darted towards me, and I smiled, captivated by the show I was watching. Keeping eye contact with me, her tongue pushed out past the base of his cock and flicked against his balls.

He grabbed my head and made a fist in my hair, and I reached out and put a hand on his leg, staring as my aunt worked her tongue against my husbands' balls with his entire cock in her mouth.

She closed her eyes and moaned, and opened her mouth a bit wider, and I knew his shaft was swelling in size as his arousal caused him to get hard again. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and I heard her lips pull air around his stiff base.

Her tongue came back out, and a stream of her hot spit came with it, running along his balls and she began to lift her head up and down slightly, moving no more than an inch in each direction as he groaned again.

For several long minutes both of them were almost completely still, her head gently working up and down with his entire cock buried in her mouth, while his fingers moved against my head in the same soft rhythm her head was moving.

She was breathing deeply through her nose, and the look on her face was one of pure pleasure, as her most basic need to have a cock in her mouth was being met at long last.

I reached over and put my finger against his balls, feeling her sticky dried saliva on them as I moved my finger back and forth. She pushed her tongue out again and licked against my finger, and a new trail of hot spit coated his balls.

I used my finger to work it into his soft skin, and I moved forward and kissed her forehead as my fingers moved through the slippery mess.

"You look so fucking pretty with a cock in your mouth Aunt Violet." I whispered.

She opened her eyes and lifted her head, her hand moving to the base of Brandon's cock as she slowly pulled her mouth off it.

He was rock hard, and his cock was shiny with her spit. His cock is a very average six inches, but I knew that his cockhead had to have been in her throat.

"And I love having it in my mouth." She whispered back. "This is what I was made for."

She pulled his cock towards her and put the tip in her mouth, sucking and biting and licking as his hips squirmed on the carpet.

I reached out and gave his shaft a tickle, loving the feeling of it being slippery from her mouth.

"Let's get on the bed." I whispered. "It'll be more comfortable."

I stood up and turned off the overhead lights and switched on the lamp in the corner of the room. I moved the pitcher of ice water to the corner of the room and moved towards the bed.

I could feel wetness between my legs and against my inner thighs. Aunt Violet's panties were now thoroughly soaked, as my own arousal dripped into them and added to her own wet spot.

Brandon got on the bed and moved to the center, and Violet and I got on either side of him. His cock was throbbing, and I wondered how much longer he'd be able to keep from spilling his cum.

"Feel my cunt." I said to them, lust surging through my body.

Brandon reached out and put his fingers against the panties, and I shuddered at the contact, feeling him push the soaked fabric against my wet hole. Violet looked at me, and I nodded at her and winked.

She reached across the bed and put her fingers against my thigh and then pushed them up, through the leg of the panties she'd been wearing just a bit earlier. Her fingers made contact with my slippery opening.

"Oh my god." I gasped, feeling her fingers tickle and rub me before she pulled them away.

"What do you need honey?" Brandon asked. "Tell us what to do and we'll do it."

"Right now," I panted, "I want to watch her suck you some more. I want to see her take your cock into her throat."

Violet leaned over, and without using her hands put her mouth on his cock and worked her lips down along his shaft, sucking him in as he groaned in pleasure. She sucked and licked, working her tongue and lips until his cock was again all the way in.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him, and he thrust his tongue into my mouth as we kissed, and he reached up and cupped my breast, my stiff nipple catching between two of his fingers as he gave it a soft squeeze.

"Fuck." He moaned. "She's got me so close to cumming. My orgasm is right there, but she's just teasing it."

I looked down and saw that she was slowly bobbing her head up and down, pulling her mouth almost all the way off of his cock before pushing back down and swallowing his shaft all the way.

When he was all the way into her mouth she pulled gently at his balls, and when her mouth was at the tip of his cock she used the same hand to squeeze his shaft.

She looked up at me and grinned, and gave his cock a long slow lick from balls to tip like she was licking at an ice cream cone. Then she put her mouth against his balls and started to kiss them.

He shuddered at the sensation, and I moved back down the bed to watch, wrapping my hand around his throbbing cock and just holding it while she pulled both of his balls into her mouth and sucked gently.

"Come here." I told her. "I want to taste his balls on your mouth."

She rose up and kissed me, her tongue flashing in and out of my mouth, the taste of his tangy precum mixing with her own slippery drool.

She bent back down, and took his cock into her throat again, sucking him all the way in and flicking her tongue against his balls while his erection filled her mouth.

I reached down and cupped his balls, gently tickling my fingers against his soft orbs as she sucked. His hips were grinding against the mattress, and I could tell by his breathing that his self-control was almost gone.

"He's going to cum soon." I whispered. "His cock can't take much more."

I kept massaging his balls and she groaned with a mouthful of cock, grabbing his hips as she sucked at him.

"Where do you want his load?" I asked her, loud enough for him to hear.

"I want to taste it." She said, stroking his cock with her hand while she answered. "I want to swallow everything he has. I want his cum in my mouth."

He groaned again, and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Don't hold back baby." I encouraged him. "When it's ready just let it explode for her so she can taste your sticky mess."

She moaned her approval, her hand stroking his cock while she sucked and licked at the head. I felt his balls tighten and knew that she was about to get what she'd been craving for so long.

"Go ahead and fill her throat!" I urged. "Pump her mouth full! Let her taste your sweet load!"

He and I have always engaged in a fair amount of dirty talk while we fuck, but I found that having a third person in the bed to hear me added an element of kinky fun to begging him.

"I'm close." He moaned. "I can't hold it much more."

"Do it!" I screamed. "Cum for us baby."

His whole body suddenly tensed, and he growled deep in his chest, and I knew he was going over the edge.

She pulled him all the way into her mouth, and went completely still, and I started rubbing his balls even faster.

"Gonna! Gonna! Gonna!" he roared. "FUCKNOW!"

Aunt Violet moaned as his hips rose off the bed, and she made a choking sound and snorted, and then pulled her mouth to the tip of his cock and started to stroke him furiously, moaning as she swallowed the first spurts of his orgasm.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck." He moaned.

I could see his cock pulsing in her hand as his cum erupted into her mouth. She made a sound like an animal and kept tugging his cock while her mouth worked, but her lips were sealed around his cockhead. She wasn't losing a drop of his cum.

She moaned again, and I reached down and held her head gently, stroking her ears with my thumbs as she sucked on my husband's erection.

And then he was done, and he pulled one of his legs up to try to push her away from his now overly sensitive dick.

I pulled her head towards me, and I fell back on the bed with her on top of me, our bodies pushed together. I wrapped my legs around her thighs as she pushed her mouth to mine.

I could taste his cum, salty and hot as her tongue pushed it against my lips, and I pushed my tongue against hers, licking into her mouth to taste his sperm mixed with her spit.

Even though he was my husband, I realized that her being willing to share what she'd wanted so badly for so long was somehow a gesture of total intimacy.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, and sticky strings of cum stretched from her lips to mine.

"Thank you Callie." She whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I murmured, pulling her back down and licking at the strings of cum that had dripped onto her chin, before we pressed our mouths together again for another passionate kiss.

Overcome with lust I suddenly pulled her down onto the bed next to me and then pushed my way between her legs, stopping to lightly bite each of her soft inner thighs before pushing my tongue into her hairy thatch yet again.

She moaned and spread her legs wider for me, and I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and kissed at her hole, swirling my tongue around and around her sweet opening, feeling her push up against my mouth as I teased her aroused flesh.

Over and over I worked my tongue around, deliberately keeping the same rhythm and speed, moving with her hip thrusts to keep my mouth in the exact same spot as she whimpered and held my head.

I looked up her body, and saw that Brandon was sucking one of her nipples, while her hand moved along his semi-erect cock, stroking him in time with her gyrating hips.

"Oh, fuck," she sobbed, "Fuck yes that feels so good."

I pushed my tongue deeper and kept swirling it, using my fingers to start strumming up and down on her clitoris. She bucked her hips faster, so I started to lick in faster circles and sped my fingers up.

"Are you going to cum for us sweet Violet?" Brandon asked her, with his mouth on her nipple.

"Fuck yes." She groaned. "It's going to happen."

"Cum for me Aunt Violet." I begged. "Cum on my mouth."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she grunted.

I pushed my fingers up inside her, sliding my fingertips against the front wall of her clenching cunt, and put my mouth over her clit and sucked.

"Oh god! It's.......YEESSSSSSSSSSSSFUUUUCKKKKKKK!" she wailed.

Her back arched and she raised her ass off of the mattress, and I sucked and licked at her clit, and pressed against her cunt from the inside as another gush of liquid covered my fingers and hand and arm and chest.

I kept my fingers inside her as her climax subsided, and for sixty seconds I gently licked right above her clit, matting her pubic hair down with my saliva. After a minute had passed, I started rubbing my fingers faster again and went back to her clit.

"FUCK!" she screamed again. "FUCKFUCKFUCK!"

Another orgasm tore through her body, even more intense than the last, and the entire bed bounced as she let it overtake her.

As her pleasure eased away, I crawled up next to her and saw that Brandon was rock hard again. I grabbed his cock and made eye contact with him. I looked from his cock to her cunt and then back at him and nodded my head.

He moved between her still spread legs, and while she was laying there with her eyes closed and gasping to catch her breath, he put his cockhead against her opening and pushed.

Her eyes shot open and she bucked against him, grabbing his shoulders and screaming as his cock pushed its way into her slippery hole. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight.

"Don't try to cum again." I whispered in her ear. "Just enjoy how a nice stiff dick feels after a wonderful orgasm."

I cupped her breast and just held it, pressing my body to hers as Brandon pumped in and out, picking up his tempo as she hooked her legs over his.

"Oh Callie it's so good." She said into my ear. "I can't......I just can't......I'm gonna.....oh sweet fuck it's gonna....."

I pushed my hand down her belly and touched her clit, and that set off another orgasm for her as Brandon started to pound his cock into her as hard as he could.

She quietly wept as her pleasure crested, one of those soft and slow orgasms that go on and on and on, less intense than any of her other climaxes today, but the kind that would make her feel warm and content all over.

At last her breathing returned to normal, and she opened her eyes and looked at me with a look of pure happiness.

"I need....I need a break." She panted.

I grabbed Brandon's shoulder and pushed, and he rolled away from her.

"Bring it here." I said, spreading my legs. "Push that hard thing in me."

"Not yet." He said.

He dipped his head down and I felt him push the wet panties aside as his tongue slid along my lips and around my clit.

It felt like an electric shock, and then suddenly I was screaming as I felt an orgasm begin to uncoil inside my belly. Violet began kissing me, and her tongue in my mouth and his tongue on my clit pulled me over the edge.

I screamed against her mouth, feeling her hands on my breasts and his arms around my thighs as my world turned upside down.

And then I felt him pull Aunt Violet's panties off me, and his cock probed against my wet opening. I felt the same animalistic rush of fullness that all women know, as he pushed his cock up into me as far as he could.

I put one hand on his shoulder and wrapped my other arm around Aunt Violet and rolled my hips in time with his thrusts. I felt a tension building in my thighs and belly and knew that my next orgasm was coming fast and would be intense.

Brandon brought the wet panties up to my face, and he put them under my nose as I smelled Violet's arousal and my own immersed in the fabric. Aunt Violet leaned closer to me, and she sniffed them as well while staring into my eyes.

I pulled her closer to me and I felt her mouth on my breast, and I closed my eyes and felt the physical closeness of the two people most dear to me on the planet as my body climbed closer and closer to the edge of pure release.

"Oh my fuck god it feels so good." I cried out, frustrated that I didn't have better words to describe what they were doing to me.

"I want you to cum while he's fucking you." Aunt Violet whispered. "I want to enjoy your orgasm with you sweet baby."

"Hold me." I panted. "I'm so fucking close, hold me while I cum!"

She wrapped one arm around my neck and laid her head on my chest, and I felt her hand push along my hip until it was between Brandon and I, and her fingers probed at my hole while his cock rocked in and out of me.

"I love when you touch me." I murmured, my body beginning to shudder as I lost control.

Her fingers moved up and suddenly I felt an incredible pressure on my clitoris, and I squeezed my eyes shut and flexed my cunt.

I felt her fingers rubbing, his cock fucking, and that delicious feeling of impending orgasm, when it's too close to stop, but hasn't yet started.

"I'm going to cum. It's going to happen!" I choked the words out.

I started pushing my cunt up at Brandon's cock, and he started to hammer in and out of me as everything went white hot inside me and every nerve ending in my body jumped.

"Do it! Do it!" Brandon urged.

"Cum Callie! Cum!" Aunt Violet whispered.

And then it happened. Everything tightened and focused and I spent one perfect moment knowing what was about to happen.

And then it did.

My pleasure broke, and I felt like I was falling, my orgasm roaring and surging through me.

My body was tensing and clenching and spasming and shaking with pleasure and release as I came and came and came, unable to figure out if I was having the best orgasm of my life or several amazing orgasms all at once.

I surrendered to the emotional and physical joy and gasped and moaned and shook.

And then I felt two sets of lips kissing my body and the world came back into focus.

I was aware that Brandon's hard cock was pressed against my left side and that Violet was tracing soft patterns on my belly with her finger while she snuggled against me on the right.

For a long time, the three of us cuddled and held each other, with the occasional aftershock of the best orgasm I can remember causing me to tense up and quietly moan.

"Holy fuck." I giggled.

"Did you enjoy that?" Brandon asked with a smile.

"Holy fuck." I said again. "I can't even describe it."

Violet moved her hand up my body and pinched my nipple, before leaning over to kiss it.

"You two did things to me that I never even imagined." I said.

"I could say the same thing." She whispered. "This has been the best day of my life."