Adventures of an Aunt-Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed a finger alongside my tongue and thrust it into her hole, and I slide my mouth up to her clit, and flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth before sucking it into my mouth.

"OHMYSHITOHMYSHITSHITFUCK!" she yelled, pushing herself against me.

I knew she was too close to the edge for much more, but I took my finger from her slippery hole and pushed it against her tight anus.

She bucked on the bed, and I rubbed her asshole with my hot finger, knowing what that sensation did to my body as a mouth licked and sucked at my own clit.

I sucked hard on her clit and moaned against her.

I reached up with my other hand and found her nipple, pinching it hard and sucking and rubbing and keeping up with her hip thrusts, and then I used my teeth to gently bite her clit.

"OHCALLIEGODWHATISITHOTFUCK!!!!!!" she screeched, as her body exploded against me.

I felt her clit throb in my mouth as her anus pulsed against my rubbing finger.

She pulled and tugged at my hair and kept screaming, and I hoped none of her neighbors called the police as her orgasm tore through her in wave after wave after overdue wave.

And then she went still below me, and I stopped touching her everywhere except for gently licking and kissing her inner thigh.

She gently pulled on my hair, and I slid up her body, realizing with a shock that she was crying. Not just tears of pleasure, but full-on sobbing with gratitude. Her cheeks were wet with tears, and she took my face in her hands and pulled my lips to hers.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and as I tasted her salty tears she tasted her own juices on my face, greedily sucking and kissing.

I put my hand against her breast, rolling her stiff nipple between my fingers and pushing my own wet cunt against her thigh.

Making me orgasm might be outside of her comfort zone, but in that moment I didn't care. I needed to feel something against my clit.

She pushed her thigh up against me, and I moaned as her soft skin made contact with my stiff button.

Her tongue in my mouth was almost too much for me to take, and I slid my hand down and put my fingers on either side of my clit, intending to rub my needed orgasm into existence with my fingers while I lay on top of her.

She pushed her body up against me and I let her roll us over, coming to rest with her on top of me.

"Can I?" she whispered.

Her fingers were on my belly and she slid them further down.

"If you want." I panted. "If you're comfortable touching me."

I closed my eyes as she cupped my vulva with her hand, pressing her hot fingers against my drenched lips.

"That feels good." I hissed, spreading my legs.

Her head dipped down, and I felt her mouth lick along my breast until she found my nipple, and she suddenly bit and a wave a pleasure surged up inside me and made me gasp.

And then her fingers were pulling at my lips and her fingertip began to rub my clitoris.

"You're so wet." She murmured as she licked her way to my other breast, and I tangled my hands in her hair and felt an orgasm begin to swell up inside of me.

"You." I whimpered. "You did that Vi. You make me so goddamn fucking horny."

Her finger started flicking over my clit faster and faster, and my hips started rocking up and down as my pleasure took over.

"Kiss me again!" I begged. "Kiss me please!"

She brought her mouth to mine, and I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked on it.

"Does it feel good Callie?" she moaned.

"I'm going to cum." I answered her. "Kiss me while I cum."

Her mouth covered mine again and then it happened, my insides twisting and clenching as what felt like sparks of pleasure rolled out of my clit and through my cunt up into my belly.

I screamed against her mouth and held onto her as tight as I could. My pleasure spasmed inside me as my nipples, temples, cunt, thighs, and calves throbbed with the intensity of the physical bliss that pounded through me.

And then it pulled away, leaving exhaustion in its wake, as I wrapped my arms and legs around my favorite aunt and took in as much oxygen as I could, feeling my head spin with a pleasurable post-orgasmic dizziness.

For several long minutes we lay like that, the room darkening as evening came on, listening to the distant sounds of traffic and the stillness of the house.

Eventually I pushed myself up to my elbows and looked at her.

"How are you feeling Aunt Violet?" I asked softly.

"I'm not sure." She replied. "What did we just do?"

I kissed her forehead.

"We made each other feel good." I told her. "Hopefully now you have a better idea of what you want from your next sexual encounter."

"Next?" she whispered.

I looked into her eyes and saw a worried expression.

"Of course, this one doesn't have to be over yet if you're ready for a little more." I smiled. "I certainly didn't mean to imply that we were finished."

I felt her hips shift against mine and knew that her body was responding just to the mere thought of more.

I pushed her over onto her back and put my mouth against her neck.

Her fingers were again tracing up and down my back and I shuddered at the soft and intimate tickling. I could get used to being in her bed just for those fingers on my skin alone.

I sucked gently on her neck, pushing my tongue against her throat, and letting my hands roam over her chest and belly.

I allowed myself to get lost in her body, tasting her skin all over and touching and feeling every inch of her.

My fingers rubbed along the soles of her feet, and massaged her ankles and calves and thighs, pausing to lightly tap at the back of her knees.

I rubbed each of her buttocks, lifting her calves onto my shoulders and gently massaging her ass and thigh while she moaned from my touch.

I licked and tickled her stomach and chest, lingering on each areola and nipple for long minutes each, while her body writhed beneath me on the bed.

I rolled her over and rubbed her neck and shoulders and back, straddling her body and dripping my own arousal onto her lower back and ass.

I kissed each of her ears, tickling her neck and face as my tongue licked at the sensitive spots below and behind her ears.

I drug my tongue down her body, licking her feet and then up to her hips, and then back down the other side of her to her other foot, leaving faint trails of hot spit on her skin.

For more than an hour I licked and rubbed and kissed her body, worshipping every inch of her, delighting in her whimpers and moans whenever I got close to her cunt.

Every now and then I would pretend to accidently brush it, and each time I found it as wet and ready for love as when I first got on the bed next to her.

The room was in total darkness by the time I put my hands on her hips and pulled, positioning her on her knees with her ass in the air and her face buried in the pillows.

Switching from the long and soft and slow kissing and teasing that she'd grown used to, I pushed my tongue into her sopping hole from behind and caressed her rock hard clit with my fingers.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she wailed, her entire body shaking.

I sucked at her hole, loving the taste of hot pussy against my tongue and wrapping one arm around her thighs to pull her closer to me.

I flipped myself over on the mattress and squirmed between her legs, grabbing her hips, and pulling her onto my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked at it with my tongue while I pushed two fingers up into her pussy and rubbed another at her tight anus.

She started grinding her hips back and forth, her clit sliding against my lips and tongue while my fingers probed and tickled her.

I purposely licked slower than she wanted me to, doing my best to keep her orgasm just out of reach while it built in intensity and the pressured need for release grew and grew.

"Oh fuck what's happening to me?" she sobbed.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.

"Oh my fuck yes. Yes! Yes!" she answered, her body shaking with the strain of trying to find her orgasm.

This was right where I wanted her. On the edge of pleasure, her brain flooded with need and want and euphoric pleasure.

"Do you want to have another orgasm?" I asked her.

"Please yes!" she begged. "Oh please yes."

"Then I need a favor from you Aunt Violet." I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Any....anything......yes anything!" she groaned.

"Come home with me tonight." I said. "I want to watch you suck Brandon's cock. I want to see him cum in your throat. I want to kiss you with the taste of his cock and sperm on your tongue."

"Oh fuck yes." She answered, trembling at the images running through her head.

I pushed myself up the mattress and pulled her down on top of me, kissing her breasts and nipples and throat and cheeks until our mouths found each other in the darkness.

"If you do that for me then I'll owe you some orgasms." I said. "And I want to taste one of them right fucking now."

I rolled her back onto her back and pushed myself between her legs.

I licked my tongue deep and long through her wet cunt hole, and then focused on her clit again, this time licking in a fast and steady rhythm that would pull her orgasm right into the center of her quivering body.

"Ohmyfuck." She pushed it out as one word. "OHMYFUCK!"

Her hips pushed off the bed and I wrapped my arms around her thighs, lifting them up and taking away her ability to thrust against me.

My mouth was completely in charge of her pleasure, and she was captive to my timetable for its arrival.

I kept licking at her clit, and it felt as hard as a little cock as my lips and tongue slid up and down and over and over it.

"Sofuckclose." She squealed. "Fuckfuckclosego!"

I sucked harder and squeezed her thighs with my arms, and suddenly her body stiffened and her back arched, and I heard and felt her arms pounding on the mattress.

"It's gonna! It's gonna! I can't......OHFUCK!!!!!" she roared.

I actually felt her clit throb in my mouth as her orgasm thundered into us and I felt a sudden pulse of hot liquid surge from her cunt and hit my face and chest.

I let go of her thighs and pushed my fingers back into her hole, feeling her lips clench around them as her body shook uncontrollably.

She kept screaming and gasping for breath, and her orgasm went on and on and on, making me jealous at its intensity and length, until she eventually pushed me away from her.

I crawled up next to her on the bed and held her tight, giving her a few minutes to come down.

"I didn't know it could be like that." She whispered.

"I'm glad you liked it." I giggled. "You've got some lost time to make up for."

I rolled off the bed and went into her bathroom and got a towel. I turned on the lights and went back into her dark bedroom, wiping my face and chest and then using the towel to wipe her belly and thighs.

"Get dressed." I whispered. "You and I have a field trip to take."

She looked at me uncertainly.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean I want to, but what about Brandon? What will he think?"

"That he's won some kind of sexual lottery." I told her, with a grin.

With a combination of enthusiasm and uncertainty she got dressed, and I helped her get together a change of clothes.

I paused long enough to type out a text message to Brandon.

I need some cock and I need it now. Get your pants off because I'm on my way home! // and then hit 'SEND'.

We turned off all but the hall light upstairs, and then went downstairs, locking the house up and leaving the kitchen light on as well.

"I'll drive." I told her. "I'm blocking your garage door anyway."

She got into my car, and I backed into the road, and headed for my house.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked for the tenth time.

She was nervous, but with a definite current of hope running through her.

"Of course." I said. "I definitely need some cock after all that, and I suspect that you might enjoy some as well."

"Is that too much?" she asked. "I thought maybe I'd just do what we talked about."

"You can decide later what you want and how much." I said. "But I think we're past worrying about where those lines are as far as boundaries between us."

I reached out in the dark car and took her hand, holding it like we were on a date.

We arrived at my house and pulled into the garage. I turned off the car and the door went down behind us.

"Come on in and wait in the kitchen. I'll call you in as soon as I can." I smiled at her.

I leaned over and kissed her quickly on the lips and she smiled back at me.

We went into the house, and I left the kitchen lights off and went into the living room.

Brandon was laying on the couch, naked and smiling at me.

"Your request is my command." He said.

His cock was laying against his thigh, not hard yet, but definitely thicker than usual at the anticipation of sex.

"Come here." I said.

He got up and came to where I was standing, and I pulled my blouse off and threw it on the couch. He grinned as he realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. What he didn't know was that it was still on the floor by Aunt Violet's bed.

He stepped forward and kissed me, and I felt a pang of arousal as my stiff nipples pressed against his chest.

His tongue pressed into my mouth, and I slid my hand over his hip and towards his cock, wrapping my fingers around it. He moaned and kissed me more aggressively.

I wondered if he recognized the tang of hot cunt on my lips and tongue, or if he was just responding to the lingering pheromones on a primal level without realizing that I'd spent the afternoon licking and tasting my own aunt.

His cock pulsed in my fingers, and it was my turn to moan as I felt it thicken. I resisted the urge to squeeze or stroke him, instead just savoring the heat of his arousal as I held him in my hand.

"Sweetheart?" I whispered.

"Yes dear?" he replied, nibbling at my ear.

"How would you feel about someone joining us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he whispered. I noticed that his cock continued to stiffen as I held him.

"I know someone who needs some help sexually, and you and I can give her some of what she needs." I said softly, my mouth right against his ear.

"Is it Bethany?" he asked. "Is that who I smell on you?"

His lips pulled at my neck, and he licked at my skin, and I knew he was tasting the remnants of Violets orgasmic flood. He had long lusted after Bethany and pressed me for details every time I had a sexual encounter with her.

"No." I giggled. "But I think she's even better than Bethany."

"Mmmmmm." He murmured. "Someone else? When do you want to invite this mystery woman over?"

His cock was throbbing in my hand. He reached between us and unsnapped my jeans, thrusting his hand in and discovering that I wasn't wearing panties either.

"It's someone who I know you think is hot." I whispered, shuddering as his fingers worked against my hot flesh. "And I want to invite her to join us sometime really soon."

"Dirty girl." He whispered. "Coming home with no panties or bra. Where did you leave them?"

He pulled my jeans over my hips, and I let go of his cock and helped him push them down over my thighs so I could step out of them.

I stepped back a step, looking down at his nude body as he stared at mine.

"I left them on Aunt Violet's bedroom floor." I said.

He continued to stare for a beat, and then looked up at me and wrinkled his forehead.

"What?" he asked. "Where?"

"At my Aunt Violet's." I giggled. "On the floor of her bedroom. She's who you smell on me."

"What?" he asked again.

"Turns out that my aunt needed some orgasm help and has been curious about having her cunt licked for a long time now." I told him. "She told me that this afternoon, and one thing led to another."

"Your Aunt Violet." He repeated. "Are you serious?"

He was staring at me with a hunger in his eyes that I'd never seen before. I couldn't really identify it, but it caused my belly to flutter, and I felt a surge of heat roll through my breasts and thighs and my breath shortened.

"I am definitely serious." I said, my voice suddenly thick with emotion.

Whatever had been happening between us a moment ago had suddenly evolved into something much more erotic. The lust in the room was so powerful that I wanted to lie down on the floor and spread my legs and beg him to fuck me.

"You want her to join us?" he asked. "For sex? You know how fucking hot I think she is."

"I definitely want her to join us." I told him. "It turns out that she has a thing for sucking cock. She loves to have cock in her mouth, and she really misses it. I told her she could suck yours."

"Are you fucking serious?" he asked again.

His cock was as hard as I've ever seen it, the skin stretched tight as it stuck out from his body, pointing slightly up at my breasts.

"I hope I'm serious, because I told her she could." I said. "Was I telling her the truth? Would you let my Aunt Violet suck your cock? Would you let her taste your cum?"

"Fuck yes I would." He said, a grin on his face that caused my whole body to pulse with need.

"So my Aunt Violet can come over here and give you a blow job?" I asked. "You'd let her suck and lick and taste you? You'd cum in her throat and let her swallow your cum? Because that's another thing. She wants to deepthroat you."

"Fucking goddamn right I would!" he grinned. "You invite her over and just watch me."

"I don't have to invite her over." I said with a smile.

His eyes widened as he realized what I'd just said.

"You mean.....?" he whispered.

"Aunt Violet?" I called. "Would you like to come in here and taste my husband's stiff prick?"

And suddenly she was there in the room with us, looking both anxious and out of her mind with lust.

She stared at Brandon and licked her lips.

"Come here Aunt Violet." I whispered, reaching for her hand.

I pulled her a few steps into the living room, until we were an arm's length from Brandon.

I leaned into her and grabbed her top, pulling it over her head and throwing it over my shoulder. I moved behind her and reached around to undo her pants, pushing them down over her hips and thighs, and helping her step out of them.

I put my thumbs into the elastic of her panties and pushed them down to the floor. When she stepped out of them, I picked them up and moved to stand between her and my husband.

Looking from one to the other, I smiled at each of them, and then stepped into her panties, pulling them up onto my wet cunt, feeling her own slippery arousal on the fabric as it slid up my inner thighs.

I reached over with one hand and undid her bra, helping her shrug it over her shoulders.

Brandon stared at her breasts.

She had never been what anyone would refer to as anything less than 'well endowed'. But seeing the bra holding her breasts in place made you realize just how perfectly shaped and large they were.

And now Brandon was seeing what I had discovered earlier this afternoon.

Without a bra they were simply magnificent.

She had a full and soft figure, and any extra pounds she was carrying with her age only served to fill out her hips and thighs and chest. Her areolas were dark brown and slightly oval as they stretched taught on the front of her breasts.

Her nipples were stiff and long, making the breasts look even more perfect.

I took her bra and moved over to Brandon, watching as the two of them looked at each other's bodies.

I took her bra and looped it over and around his cock and balls, pulling it snug so that it was probably a bit uncomfortable, but could function like a temporary cock and ball ring, and also as a mini-leash. I tugged it and then handed Violet one end.

"Take him upstairs." I told her. "I'll lock up and join you shortly."

All three of us were horny enough to play in the living room, and there was little chance of anyone seeing in with the drapes all closed and the lights low.