Adventures of an Aunt-Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and felt Brandon's cock, still stiff and wet.

"I don't think it's over yet." I said. "Brandon might have more cum to share with us."

"Come here Violet." He said, smiling at her. "Let's let her catch her breath for a few more minutes."

She climbed over me and hovered over Brandon, and he took her hips in his hands and guided her body, so she lined up with his cock. She lowered herself and I heard them both moan as her cunt settled down on his erect penis.

She began to grind up and down on him, and I heard the wet sound of his cock working in and out of her hole as she moved back and forth. He held her hips, helping her move back and forth as he stared up at her huge breasts.

I moved up behind her and looked over her shoulder at Brandon as I reached around to lift her breasts. I kissed her shoulder and neck and closed my eyes for just a moment to savor the pure erotic energy in the room.

I was holding my aunt's breasts, and kissing her neck, while she rode up and down on my husband's cock.

Seven hours ago I wouldn't have been able to fathom any of this happening.

Now, I couldn't possibly imagine our sex life without having her be a part of it.

"I love this." She whispered. "I love all of this. Thank you for sharing this with me."

I kissed her ear and wrapped my arms around her.

"We both love you so much." I said. "Thank you for sharing this with us!"

I pushed her forward gently, and she put her arms out and braced herself as she continued to ride up and down on Brandon. He reached for her breasts and took them in his hands, and I pushed her head down and he kissed her gently.

I lay beside them and just watched, enjoying the sight of my husband fucking another woman. And the sight of my aunt riding a cock.

After several minutes Brandon reached for me as he pushed his hips up against her.

"I'm going to cum again." He said. "I can't last much longer."

"Where do you want his cum?" I asked Violet.

"Wherever he wants to put it." She said. "I'm just a visitor in this bed."

"You're our honored guest." I smiled. "And we pride ourselves on being good hosts. Do you want him to cum in your mouth? Or on your face?"

She pushed herself up and down a few more strokes and looked from me to Brandon.

"Will you cum on my face so I can taste it again?" she asked him.

Without a word he rolled out from under her, and we got her flat on her back with her head cradled in my lap and him straddling her chest.

I lifted her head a bit and she closed her lips around his cockhead and sucked, making eye contact with me.

"This might be the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." I said to them.

I reached for Brandon's balls and felt them pulled tight to his body.

"He's close." I told her. "Let me help."

I grabbed his cock and started stroking, keeping the tip on her lips so she could keep flicking her tongue out.

He reached forward with one hand and grabbed my breast and used his other hand to feel beneath him for one of hers. He rolled my nipple in his fingers, and I grinned down at her.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes!" she said loudly. "Coat me with that hot sperm!"

I jerked his cock faster, and he started to groan. She grabbed his balls and held them tight and opened her mouth.

And then he came, erupting white ropes of cum all over her face and hair and my belly, grunting as great drops of his orgasm splattered all over the three of us.

Her eyes were closed and her tongue was flicking against the underside of his cockhead, and I felt his cock pulse in my hand.

As his spurts slowed down I pushed his cock into her mouth, and she sucked at it, pulling out every drop that hadn't forcibly ejaculated.

When his cock was clean, he collapsed onto his side of the bed, his chest heaving. I wiped a string of cum off her cheek and pushed it into her mouth, and she happily licked at my finger.

"As good as you remember?" I asked her.

She was looking at me with one eye open, and the other closed and covered with a string of white cum.

"Even better." She said softly. "Now I have someone to share it with."

I leaned forward and licked her, sucking as much of the cum off her face as I could. And then I put my mouth to hers, and our lips and tongues fought for every trace of sperm we could find.

After several minutes I ran my fingers along her forehead, and realized that she had lots of cum in her hair.

"Come on." I told her. "You need to get cleaned up."

We heard a soft snore from Brandon, and she grabbed my body and pulled me against her.

"Do you want me to go home tonight?" she asked softly.

"Hell no." I said. "I had you bring extra clothes on purpose. You're staying right here tonight, in this bed with us."

"Then let me sleep." She said. "Right here, right like this, with you both close by. I'll help you do the laundry in the morning. I'll even take you shopping for new sheets tomorrow if you want."

I kissed her again and then went to the lamp and turned it off. I grabbed a comforter from our hope chest and returned to the bed, pulling it around all three of us.

Aunt Violet was in the middle of the bed, between Brandon and I, and I pulled her naked body close to mine and found her hand and squeezed it.

"Good night Aunt Violet." I whispered, holding her hand.

She put her head close to mine.

"Best night." She murmured. "Best night."

I closed my eyes and drifted off, wondering what we might get into in the morning.

~~

I woke up with the sun shining bright, and my first sensation was of being sticky, with dried sweat and other fluids.

I smiled at the memory of how I'd gotten that way and warmth flooded through me. I rolled over and looked into Violet's eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead." She whispered. "Rise and shine."

"How long have you been up?" I asked her softly, looking past her to see if Brandon was still sleeping. His back was to us and I couldn't tell.

"Not long." She said. "I have to pee, but I didn't want to disturb you both."

"We shouldn't have made the guest sleep in the middle." I giggled. "Sorry."

"That's okay." She laughed. "Brandon kept rubbing his cock on me in the night, so this spot was perfect."

"Force of habit." He mumbled from his side of the bed. "When there's a sexy body next to me, I want to poke it with my boner."

"Un-unh." I told him. "No poking that boner anywhere yet. You know the deal. Showers first, and then it's your weekend to make breakfast."

"Will there be sausage?" asked Violet with a twinkle in her eye.

"We'll see." He said. "This current erection is the result of a full bladder. You may have worn me out last night."

"If you let me pee first, I'll let you two shower first." Aunt Violet said.

"I guess Callie didn't tell you about her morning kink, did she?" asked Brandon.

"Tell me what?" asked Violet.

"Never mind." I said. "I don't want to scare her off."

"What is it?" she asked. "Something kinky? I really need to know."

"Maybe not quite yet." I said. "Let's get through breakfast and then if you still want to know I'll tell you."

"Is it really dirty?" Violet asked. "What is it?"

"Callie likes to be peed on." Said Brandon. "When we start our mornings together, we get in the shower first thing and pee together."

Violet looked from me to Brandon, and then back to me.

"Really?" she whispered.

"Yes." I admitted. "But don't worry about it. You're under no obligation to participate in that. It's pretty weird."

"I like weird." She whispered. "Is there room in the shower for all three of us?"

The End.

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to the end. I know I write that at the end of all my stories, but I really mean it every single time.

I write the kind of stuff that turns me on, so I'm always pleased if someone else out there has stuck with this story all the way to this point.

In real life I do not have the ability to deepthroat. I have tried and just cannot do it. (I have a hard time swallowing pills). So that part of the story was definitely fantasy for me.

Whenever you're reading this and wherever you are, I hope you're having a great week!

IE