Lonely Mother

Story Info
Visit to my lonely mother takes a surprising twist.
1.9k words
4.12
98.9k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me Jon!....... I am 33 years old and have recently split up with my long term girlfriend so I now live alone in Bristol. My mother [Jane] is a fit 65 year old widow and lives alone in a big house in a small village on the south coast of England.

This was fine all the time my dad was alive as they lived together and had a happy life. However since my father passed I have tried to visit as often as possible usually every other weekend and when I could not visit my sister [Louise] went so that mother was not on her own too long.

This seemed to work well for the first year, but then one day I got a phone call from my Mother saying she was very depressed and lonely. I told her I would take some holiday from work and that I would come and stay with her for a couple of weeks, this made her very happy and she sounded much brighter and was looking forward to my visit at the weekend.

It is now Saturday morning and the beginning of my 2 week holiday. After packing my case I drive down to my mother's house in east Sussex the journey takes about 3 hours and I arrive about 1pm just in time for lunch. As I pull into the drive way I see mum is waiting for me at the front door. I get out the car and go towards her she has a big smile on her face and looks happy. "Hello Jon, it is so nice to see you!" She says with open arms ready to greet me with a huge hug.

"Hello, Mum it is nice to see you too." I reply as I hug her tightly in my arms.

We go into the house and straight to the kitchen where mum has set table ready for lunch.

"Would you like a drink Jon? Mother asks, there's some beers in the fridge help your-self and pour me one as well."

I pour the beers and we sit at the table drinking. I ask her what is wrong and why she is depressed.

"Well Jon, it's like this I have been missing your father a lot lately especially at night then the loneliness gets worse." She says sighing.

"Don't you have any friends who could stay over sometimes?" I ask.

She looks at me and says "Do you mean male friends?" there is a slight tone of disapproval in her voice.

I wonder if I went too far asking her the question. Oh well I have to get the cause of her depression in order to be able to help.

"Yes mum I do mean male friends. After all you have been on your own now for more than 2 years, I don't think it would be a bad thing to get a boyfriend after all you are still very fit and attractive there must be lots of men in your circle of friends who would be interested."

Again she looks at me with a disapproving glare and snaps at me "Jon, I don't think that's a topic you should be discussing with me!"

Opps! Think I touched a nerve there, clearly it is a sore point and that leads me to believe the issue is missing a male companion.

Neither of speak for a while and mother prepares lunch we sit and eat in a somewhat frosty atmosphere. Thankfully by the time lunch if finished the mood turns happier and mum says "let's go and watch a film on TV. Go and set it up Jon, I am just going upstairs to change into something more comfortable."

I go into the lounge and turn on the TV and sit on the sofa waiting for mum to return.

When she comes into the room I notice she is wearing a bathrobe and carrying a small box in her hand.

"Did you shower Mum?" I ask quizzically.

"Nope, I just like to wear this for lounging watching TV." She replies and then opens the box and takes out a CD and goes and puts in into the DVD player.

"Now let's sit back and enjoy the film." She says excitedly.

She is sitting right next to me on the sofa and lays back in a very relaxed fashion. As the film titles begin, I turn and look at her and notice her robe has come loose and is exposing her very ample cleavage. She notices me looking and tells me "Watch the film Jon, not me."

"But mum it's such a lovely sight, seeing your voluptuous breasts in the flesh." I say casually as though it is normal for a son to be ogling his mother's tits.

By the time I turn to see the film I missed the title and the opening scene has begun, there are two Nuns working the garden of a large convent this all seems a bit tame until the camera zooms in and they bend over to pick some flowers as they hitch up the garments and to my shock revealing two lovely white panty-less asses. "Oh." I exclaim with a quiver of shock in my voice.

Mum looks at me and says "Yes, It's a porno movie, are you OK with that Jon?"

I reply, "Yes mum if you are then I am too. But I must say it's a bit of a surprise!"

We sit watching the film and as it progresses the Nuns start kissing and begin to strip, removing their habits completely and revealing their lovely naked young white bodies almost glowing in the sun light. As I stare at them I can feel my cock getting aroused and making a bulge in my pants, I cross my legs hoping mum has not seen it and trying to cover my embarrassment.

But it was too late and she says gleefully, "Oh Jon, don't worry if you get a hard on that's only natural, it's what's supposed to happen when you watch films like this."

Well now I am really embarrassed and shocked in equal measure. But it is a relieve to uncross my legs as it was really squeezing my cock which now is getting so big my pants can hardly contain it.

Mum looks at it and says, "Jon why not unzip your pants and let the poor thing out!"

I resist for a few moments as I think it will be far too strange getting my hard dick out in front of my mum but then I turn and look at her, the robe is now fully open and she is fondling her tits making her nipples really hard and erect. Well if mum is going to play with her tits there's no harm in me getting my cock out, so I unzip my pants pulls shorts aside and let my huge cock spring out and point skywards.

Mother takes a long look at it and exclaims, "Oh my what a big boy you are, how big is that is that thing?" there is real excitement in her voice and a gleam in her eyes.

"Well I don't know I've never measured it mum." I reply. She gets up and goes to a desk and brings back a ruler, she puts one end at the base of my cock and straightens it against the measure then lets out gasp, "Oh my god it's a full 9 inches long and thick too. I bet your girlfriend enjoyed that." she has a very naughty grin on her face.

"Jon, it's Ok if you want to have a wank while you watch the film, I am going to." She says in a very matter of fact manner as though it is quite normal for a mother and son to masturbate together.

I turn to look at her and sure enough she has her hand in her knickers and is rubbing her pussy quite hard. I think, OK if that's the way it is and wrap my hand around my cock and slowly start stroking it up and down.

Mother is watching me closely and says, "There isn't that better, I expect you wank a lot now your girlfriend has left? I do every night I have a lovely range of dildos and toys!"

Well this revelation is quite a surprise but making me very horny indeed and I start stroking my cock harder. Then reply, "Yes mum firstly it is better and secondly I do wank quite a lot."

"Oh Jon do tell me what you fantasize about when wanking?" she asks eagerly.

I ponder for a moment, "Well actually mum I think of you and fantasize about caressing your naked body and sucking on your tits." I say rather sheepishly hoping I have not offended her.

I realize instantly that I have not as see her hand moving frantically in her knickers as she plays with her cunt then suddenly she moans and I notice a large damp patch in the gusset of her knickers as she reaches orgasm.

Well that's a better outcome than I expected! Happy days maybe there might be more on offer during my stay, let's hope so now I've seen mum masturbate in front of me I am really excited.

She looks up at me and with a smile says, "You see Jon what you've done you made mummy cum, thank you I really needed that. Now your turn, go on wank it hard for mummy and let her see you shoot your load, here I'll give you something to aim at." And she pushes her breasts towards my cock until they a pressed right on the tip. I am now wanking faster and harder and my cock is starting to pulsate, balls tighten and I feel a surge up the shaft until it erupts from the swollen head of my cock shooting a thick jet of creamy spunk all over mother's tits. "Ooohhhh! Jon, that's lovely." She says as she rubs it over her breasts.

I shoot 3 or 4 more threads of my spunk and she massages each one all around her tits making sure they are completely covered. She asks, "Have you finished son?" rather disappointedly.

"Yes mum, I have finished." I reply slightly breathlessly. Her response is even more of a surprise and she tells me, "Well Jon you made this mess now you better clean it up, come on get your tongue out and lick all your spunk of mummy's tits until they are clean!"

I happily oblige and take turns on each tit licking and sucking them all over until they are clean, it's the first time I've tasted my own spunk and I must say it was quite nice.

Mother goes off to shower and get dressed as she walks across the room she very cheekily lifts her robe and wiggles her bum at me, turns and smiles, "Like the view Jon?" she says and winks at me.

I sit there in a state of shock with all manner of thoughts rushing though my head such as: that was an interesting afternoon I never expected to be turned on by my mum and mutually masturbating together. If this is the sign of her loneliness I can only imagine what's in store for the rest of the holiday.

Well dear readers that is for another time ........................................................