All Comments on 'Adventures of Becky Ch. 07'

by ghosttyper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oooooooooo

I sure hope there's more to this story.......

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
great story

I also see a slippery slope. This started off as loving play between a husband and wife. Now not only did she begin to fool around with hubby's coworker but has indicated that she intends to continue. Soon she's going to be doing him and hubby doesn't seem worried? I guess if he doesn't mind his wife fucking his coworkers then he's going to be happy. The lack of communication with hubby before she acted doesn't bode well. I'm dissapointed with the direction of the story. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be reading additional chapters, which is to bad as this started out quite erotic and loving..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another author that takes 7 stories just to get his sicko ideas told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Far So Good

The three of them seem happy with the teasing and the results. I hope you don't destroy the marriage by cheating.

But, pretty please, break up your paragraphs into smaller ones. It is really hard on the eyes to read such long paragraphs on a monitor. Thank you in advance.

ghosttyperghosttyperabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the help

Thanks all for the constructive criticism. i will try to break up paragraphs up in the future, sorry. I do wish that the anonymous posters would expand on their dislike of the stories. just saying it sucks or is written by a sicko doesn't help me as a writer any. (not that i am worried about it but would like constructive help rather than just a bashing.) I haven't written any more of the story lately so don't know when time will permit to continue it. as for where the story is going i don't know. when i sit down to write i just put down what comes to me as i sit in front of the computer. we'll see.

thanks again for the positive posters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous