Adventures of Daddy's Girl 01

Story Info
Lolly has a DDlg adventure with Daddy!
1.3k words
3.71
13.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
32 Followers

I kneel, knees spread wide, hands resting on my thighs, palms up. I wear only my panties and a loose white t-shirt.

"Bless me, Daddy, for I have sinned," I say. "I seek forgiveness."

He looks down on me, hands on his hips. He does not smile.

"What did you do?"

I look down, turning my head away from him and to the side. Daddy bends and reaches down, grasping my chin and yanking my face forward and up.

"Look at me," he growls through gritted teeth. "What. Did. You. Do?"

"I was reading a story. It was...bad. I shouldn't have liked it, but I did." I'm messing up the telling, stumbling over my words. Daddy is still holding my chin while I talk, making sure I keep eye contact with him. "I read it, and I got really horny, and I...I couldn't help it."

He lets go of my chin and slaps me across the cheek, and then he straightens up.

"And then you did what?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I gave myself cummies."

I close my eyes and brace myself for another slap. It doesn't come. I open my eyes again, and he is just staring down at me.

"Is that all you have to confess, little girl?"

I nod. "Yes, Daddy."

He stays silent for a while. I know he is waiting it out to see if I say more. I continue to kneel without speaking. I keep my back straight and proud.

He speaks first. "Time for penance."

I know not to move until he tells me so. Daddy's hands move to his belt buckle. He pulls out the prong that holds his belt closed, pulls out the end of the belt, yanks it free of the buckle, and then pulls it through his belt loops.

"What was the story about?" he says.

I hesitate. But I know that he doesn't like it when I take too long to answer, so I give him the truth. "A girl and her daddy."

"Oh, that does sound like a bad story." He throws the belt on the floor. "Why did you like it?"

I'm watching his fingers work the button on his pants. "It made me think of you."

"What did you do when you thought of me? How did you touch yourself?"

I feel moisture build between my labia.

"I put a vibrator in my pussy." I stare as Daddy unzips his pants.

"That is a naughty little girl. You are much too little to put things in there."

I blush. "I know, Daddy."

"Which one did you use?"

Now I'm really blushing. Daddy has a collection of dildos, but none of them are supposed to be for me.

I look down at my leg and mumble my answer. "The blue one."

Daddy actually pauses at that. "Did you say the blue one? Look at me."

I look up again. "Yes, Sir."

"Did you know that..." He doesn't finish the question. But I know what he was about to say. The blue vibrator is the one that Daddy molded from his own cock. I recognized it when I saw the toy. The veins that run down it. Daddy seems a little flustered now. And I feel tears stinging in my eyes.

He clears his throat. "Penance."

Daddy pulls his cock out of his pants. It bounces a bit after it pops out.

"You are a bad girl. One day you're going to get yourself in trouble with these behaviors."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

"I know you're sorry, little girl. Now, this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."

Daddy kneels in front of me and puts his hands around the back of my head. His hands feel so big. I open my mouth. His cock goes in.

It's too big. It's always too big. And today, Daddy feels extra big. His cock is so hard. He slides his cock in until the head touches the back of my throat. But I don't gag. Daddy doesn't like it when I gag. I hear Daddy suck in a breath.

And then he pushes his hips forward and pulls my head towards him at the same time. I feel pressure in the back of my throat as his cock presses against the opening. His cock fills my whole mouth, out to my teeth. The pressure in the back of my throat builds. It stings. And then Daddy's cock invades my throat. He presses it through the tiny opening and down. Almost instinctively, one of his hands travels down to my throat, holding it, feeling the bulge of his cock inside my throat. I feel like I can't breathe because his thick cock is crushing my windpipe as it sits in my throat.

Daddy moans. He pulls his cock back out, but not all the way. Just enough that the head almost touches that tiny opening again, but not enough to pull his cock out of my throat. He pushes it back in and down, deep into my throat. Now he's thrusting in and out, my throat full of him. I become aware of the sweet smell of his balls, swinging below my chin. I focus on that swinging feeling, distracting myself from the suffocating, gagging feeling.

Daddy hisses in a breath.

"Open wider," he says. He grabs the back of my head harshly and shoves my face into him. My nose presses painfully against his body. He's as deep in my throat as he can go. "Open."

My mouth is already open as wide as I can make it. I strain my jaw to open wider. The muscles there are so tired.

Daddy starts moving in and out of my throat again, slowly. My teeth are scraping the sensitive skin on his cock, I know. I can't help it. My mouth is so small.

My eyes are starting to tear up. Daddy releases the back of my head and grabs onto my hair, close to the scalp, instead. He uses my hair to move my head back and forth. My scalp stings. I feel his cock moving in my throat, long strokes, all the way to the top, and all the way back down my esophagus. Saliva is trailing out over my lips. Snot drips out of my nose and onto Daddy's cock. I can taste the snot getting into my mouth with each thrust.

I put my hands against Daddy's fuzzy thighs, pushing off them a bit, trying to make space between me and him. He grips my hair tighter and switches from moving my head to thrusting into my throat. He speeds up his thrusts. Instead of long strokes up to the top of my throat now, he keeps his cock deep inside, making quick short thrusts, holding my head close to his body.

It feels hard to breathe. Snot and spit drip down my face. But Daddy keeps moving his hips. He wraps his forearms around my head. I drop my hands to the floor behind me for support, afraid the force of his body is going to push me over as he moves deep in my throat.

Daddy roars out a loud sound, and then my throat is filled with something else. Something warm. I try to swallow it, but Daddy is already filling up all of my throat. There's no room to swallow. His cock pulses in my neck, and as he continues his last, slow thrusts, the warm liquid backs up into my mouth and gets into my sinuses.

Daddy pulls my face close to him and holds it there as he pulses inside me. I feel like I'm choking on cum and cock. I concentrate on holding my jaw open, trying not to press my teeth into him.

Daddy finally loosens his grasp on my head. He pulls his cock out of my throat. And he shoves my chest, pushing me to the floor. I lay there, working my jaw, trying to stretch and relax the muscles. A trickle of cum dribbles out of one nostril.

bbrattan
bbrattan
32 Followers