Adventures of Gina Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of her ass exposed, but it seems more erotic from John's vantage point, almost forgetting that is his own wife he is watching being exposed by a stranger.

The guys left hand is pushing her top off her shoulder, exposing her tanned bare shoulder and right boob, she leans in and tells him something as John watches. He looks surprised and then nods, looking around he then slips his hand down pulling the knot loose. The top jumps to the sides leaving both her large boobs exposed to the crowd once again, she leans in rubbing against the guy's bare chest, as she releases more of his shirt buttons. Then another guy who had been chatting with her and watching just off the dance floor, dances up behind Gina sandwiching her between them. The two guys, knowing she is there with someone, grin at each other, smiling like they have a plan.

Of course, the top being open is not enough as the guy in front starts to push the top off her right shoulder, it is so loose and stretched out it drops to her elbow where she stops it momentarily. When she drops her left arm, he attempts to push the top lower, he continues to slide it down her left arm with his hand.

People are watching John's wife being stripped of her white top on the dance floor, which only excited him more. Gina reaches down grabbing the guys ass in response biting his chest again as she continues to grind his thigh with her bare pussy. The guy behind her grinding into her exposed ass, through his jeans she can feel his hard cock against her ass crack, the skirt well above her hips now.

John continues to watch as her top is pulled lower by the guy behind her coming off her forearm now, the right side dropping from her other elbow as she is dancing topless with these two hunks, who appear to be set on stripping her as much as possible. The guy behind her reaches around with both hands grabbing two full handfuls of bare breasts. Gina drops her arms down and does not attempt to stop them, enjoying the attention of the younger guys and preforming as John requested of her.

The guy in front realizing she is allowing them to grope her, pushes her arms down straight bringing her top lower on her forearms with his hands, stripping her completely of her top. John just watches as it just falls to the floor. He has to adjust his hard cock in his pants, taking in the exposure of his sexy cougar exhibitionist wife. The guy behind her hooks the skirt with his thumbs and starts slowly bringing it back down her waist to her hips a little bit at a time as she dances.

She was so excited she did not stop either of them, her hands resting on the solid forearms of the guy in front of her, his eyes glued to her exposed breasts. The guy realizing what the other is doing simply lifts Gina's small body up off the floor, his hands on her rib cage, his thumbs buried under her large breasts, under her arms, like she is a rag doll as she feels the skirt being pulled down her legs.

A bit of a cheer is heard as the guy in back pulls the skirt down her thighs, down over her white thigh-highs and over her tall black heels. She is set back down on her own feet and continues to dance with them as they grope her solid ass and tits, bending over occasionally pushing her ass into the guy behind her, allowing her tits to swing down freely.

As the song ends, she reaches down retrieving her clothes and walks away from them towards where she had left John, who is headed her way. When she gets to him, she again kisses him holding her top in one hand and skirt in the other behind his back. Telling him they need to go; she is ready to fuck. He helps her back into her clothes and they are headed toward the front door.

They are stopped by a group of guys who try to chat her up near the bar, her top not really on all the way having hastily pulled it on over her chest, the back twisted.

Gina only holding it closed, her left nipple mostly exposed, her skirt down enough in front to cover her pussy but not her entire ass. A few of the female bartenders and sorority girls are dancing on the bar as guys cheer them on, especially two of the college girls, one in a short skirt and the other in a dress.

One of them asks her, "You're the one who was dancing a few minutes ago on the dance floor aren't you?" Already knowing the answer.

John smiles proudly, "You mean the naked one with the awesome tits, and yeah this is her!"

"You are a lucky man, but why aren't you up on the bar with the rest of the girls?" another asks. As another petite brunette coed is lifted up onto the bar by her friends, she is wearing a skirt similar to Gina's but not nearly as short. She is begging them not too, laughing and squealing as her cute, tanned ass comes into view to everyone. Once on the bar she turns around holding the bottom of her skirt between her legs with both hands, looking for a way down.

John anticipating another chance to show off his wife gives her an approving nod and head tilt of approval, as he watches the young woman being encouraged to dance and let go of her skirt by her friends. The girl cries out to them, "I am not wearing panties!" to which the crowd below her cheers. She tries to act shy but starts to dance with the other girls lining the bar top, moving one hand to let it swing with the thumping beat of the music, but still holding the hem close between her legs.

Knowing how horny his beautiful wife already is and his building desire to expose her to more people, he tells the guys, "Go ahead lift her up there if you want!"

Three of the younger guys eagerly grab her four-foot ten inch, 102 pound petite body up, easily lifting her up onto the bar flashing her bare ass to a cheering crowd of people, some seeing her for the first time realizing there is nothing under her short skirt either. Gina looks down at John after turning around; knowing everyone looking up at her has an unobstructed view of her bare pussy as she dances with the other girls, making no attempt to hide a thing, wanting to be seen and exposed.

The guys all moving in closer to see up Gina's skirt as she squats, turns and bends over for them showing herself off with no shame. The bending over results in her breasts swinging free of her top she was holding closed, making John smile with delight as he yells up at her, "Take it off baby!"

Her skirt now having rode up on her waist a lot more from her squats and bending over, leaves her ass and pussy visible even to those standing in the back of the cheering crowd of drunk partiers near the bar. The girl next to Gina in the purple pleated skirt is feeding off Gina's brazenness. She finally reveals her lack of panties as well, as she still tries to act shy letting everyone see her thin landing strip.

Gina still looking down at John starts to tease with her untied top flashing her huge firm boobs increasing the roar of the people below her. She moves the two ties apart flashing her large firm breasts on her petite frame, intentionally making them jiggle and bounce. People are pointing phones her way snapping pictures and video, John realizes what they are doing and pulls out his phone as well. Gina feeds off the excitement and pulls the sleeves of the top inside out pulling it down her arms, then balling it up before tossing it down to John, temporarily covering his phone.

None of the other girls are brave enough to join her, one of them briefly flashing her small breast from under her bikini top. Gina continues to dance for the crowd as the songs are blended into one by the DJ. John mouths to her, "All the way baby!"

She smiles down at John and squats in front of him with her knees spread showing herself to the guys closest to the bar. Smiling she stands back up and turns around, while she is bending forward, she hooks the skirt with her thumbs and starts pushing it slowly over her hips and ass. Gina then lets it drop to the bar top after it clears her thigh high tops, then stepping out of it leaving her in just the white thigh highs and heels, as more pictures and video are taken of the nude MILF on the bar.

She does not stay naked on the bar long before sitting on the edge, grabbing her skirt and stepping down on a bar stool as two guys help her climb down. She goes straight to John kissing him, burying her tongue in his mouth, reaching down grabbing his hard cock still in his slacks. "I want this now!"

He takes her skirt holding it open for her as she steps into it once again, then helps her into her top as they head for the exit, giving it a quick over hand knot to temporarily hold it closed, not really covering much of her large bouncing boobs, nor caring. He takes her hand, pushing her toward the door, following so he can still take in her barely covered ass.

Once outside she allows the knot to loosen as they walk, the top to moving to the sides from over her breast to allow for the exposure of her hard pink nipples, as they head down Ocean Drive to the parking lot. She is turning heads the whole way as Gina's firm breast refuse to stay in the almost completely untied top as they get to the Elbo Room bar. The people on the balcony yelled down to her seeing her big boobs jiggling freely as the knot continues to come undone even more with each step. She just smiles and waves up to them, giving her boobs a lift with both hands shaking them at the people yelling to her, yelling for her to take it off for them.

The two of them hurry across Las Olas to the parking lot, neither caring about Gina's state of undress on the public streets as they hurry to her car in the middle of the parking lot. Getting to the passenger's door, next to a newer F-250, Gina turns to John starts kissing him and unzipping his slack fishing for his still hard cock. Freeing him, she strokes him a few times before breaking the kiss and drops down taking him between her hungry lips.

John just looks around to see if anyone is watching them as he holds the back of her head pushing her mouth farther down his shaft. Her knees spread, she uses her free hand to start pleasuring herself, rubbing her clit and dipping fingers deep inside making herself moan and pant.

She finally stands up and turns around, bending forward, she grabs John's cock and aims it for her waiting entrance not caring if anyone is watching, she is so wet he easily slides deep into her as she holds the side of the car.

John grabs the back of her shirt holding onto it for leverage as he fucks her from behind, watching the reflection of her swaying tits in the window. As Gina moans and whimpers it draws attention to those passing by, a few pausing to watch briefly, some a little longer. "Drop your arms back baby, I want you to be naked while I fuck you!" John tells her.

She doesn't hesitate, reaching back her top quickly slides down her arms, John already pulling on it, tossing it on the roof of the car as it slides free. He runs his hands over her bare back feeling her smooth tanned skin.

Not lasting as long as he had hoped, and probably a good thing, he explodes deep inside her pushing her sweaty body against the car holding her there until he slips from inside her.

She steps back from him, "I guess you should have done this earlier." She pushes the skirt off her hips, and then walks around the car to the passenger side, showing off for those that had watched.

John grabs the shirt from the ground, "Come on baby, we are pushing our luck, get in the car!" He uses the clicker to unlock the door as he pulls her top off from the roof of the car, dropping it in her seat to protect the car interior. Dropping into the seat, she reaches up to release the convertible top. As soon as John starts the car, she pushes the button retracing the convertible car top. John just looks over at his beautiful mostly naked wife as they head for I-95. John turns on the inside light to display her nakedness, as she drops her seat back holding onto his arm, satisfied for the ride home. Smiling and giving the truck drivers little waves as they look down at her big bare breasts illuminated by the lights along I-95.

12