Adventures of Gina Ch. 18

Story Info
Gina and Friends Head to Key West to Show Off, Day One.
13.7k words
4.81
6k
9

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 - Fantasy Fest -- Day One

The girls had been planning a girl's weekend for a few weeks before the Golf Tournament that Gina, Nikki and Karen will be participating in to raise money for charity.

Gina told them she was going to try to get Brian's jeep for the ride down to Key West for the extended weekend the last few days of Fantasy Fest, Karen a bit apprehensive knowing that Gina loved showing off herself as well as her friends.

But after Gina saw Brian driving a rental car, it wasn't looking good, she chatted a bit with him, Brian explaining the jeep was in the shop for repairs and wasn't sure when he would get it back, the dealership was waiting on parts to come in from Mexico.

However, he did tell her if it were repaired in time, he would be happy to trade vehicles as long as she shared picture of their weekend. Although not being able to get Kevin's Jeep for the trip to Key West was probably a good thing. Can you imagine three immature MILF exhibitionists in an open jeep for a four-hour drive, half of it in the Keys?

Gina sent the girls a text a few days out telling them; "I wasn't able to get Brian's Jeep so there will be a little more cover in the car in case you're feeling shy, pack very lite, pack revealing for partying in the bars and Duval Street. Moreover, XXL muscle shirts like bikini covers for the ride down."

The morning the girls were planning to head out Gina was finishing up her packing which include a four pack of men's size small wife beater tank tops, in case of an emergency. Like say they lose too many clothes partying and showing off. John was not surprised to see Gina has only packing one small bag. What seemed more like kid sized book bag with her limited clothing and her beauty essentials. "Should I dare ask what you are wearing for the drive down?"

She just giggled, "You afraid I might show too much?"

He kind of rolled his eyes telling her, "There is no dough in my mind you will be doing that, just curious how much too much?" He pulled her nude body to him kissing her, reaching down to grope her bare ass.

"I might wear this for the ride, what you think?"

John hoped she knew better, thinking it might get her arrested or at least a ticket.

While she was packing a few flavored water bottles and bottled tea in a small cooler there was a knock on the front door.

Gina giggled, "You want me to get that?" her bag and tank top laying on the counter.

"No please no, you don't even have the T-Shirt on and there is no telling who it is."

Gina heard John answer the door talking to Brian is sounded like. "Sure, hang on, let me get her," John told him.

He walked back into the kitchen, "It is Brian, he said he has something for your trip."

"Well where is he?"

"Baby, your kinda naked at the moment!" he answered.

"Like he has never seen me like this before," She told John, yelling towards the front door, "Brian, come on in, we are in the kitchen."

Before John could say anything, Brian was walking through the living room into the kitchen, Gina was closing the refrigerator with her ass to him.

"Holy crap Ms. Gina!"

"Please, you have seen me like this more than once." As she turned to face him, the cold air having made her nipples harden before she turned around.

"Yeah, but it is always like the first time, Mr. John you are one luck man! And here are the keys to the Jeep, it is all gassed up!" Brian staring at her big bare boobs.

"Oh hell yeah," she ran around the island, her boobs bouncing, to give him a hug, Brian not sure where to place his hands against her naked back. She digs into her purse and pulls out her Mustang keys tossing them to him, "This is going to be so fucking awesome!"

Smiling at John, he tells her, "You do realize driving the Jeep you will have to wear a bikini of something for the ride down, right? Not that you wouldn't look awesome wearing what you're wearing at the moment!"

She just giggles at him, "says you! Yeah, we know unfortunately."

There was another knock at the front door and it swung open, "Hay Gina, we ready yet?" as Karen come walking into the kitchen. "Oh, I love your outfit!"

John and Brian just stared at her in her oversized tank top hanging loosely on her petite frame, a good bit of side boobs showing and her nipples poking through the thin material only an inch or so from the sides ready to peak out. The bottom hanging a little higher than mid-thigh.

"Dang Ms. Gina, can I just ride down with y'all?" Brain asks while ogling Karen.

Karen giggles, "I think you might get us in more trouble than we can handle," as she looks the young jock up and down.

Gina pulls the tank top off the counter and slips it on, about to grab her bag.

"Baby, that is a bit too short, it doesn't even cover your ass or, you know."

She reaches back feeling her ass cheeks, "Oh its fine, I just need to pull it down and stretch it a bit." She winks at Brian as she pulls it down just a bit not quite covering her smooth bare pussy.

Before John can reply she gives him a hug and kisses him goodbye, grabs the small cooler and bag, "I will call you once we hit the keys to check-in." He just watches as Brian, Karen, and Gina head out the front door, he watches his wife's tanned bare ass wiggling away; he can only shake his head knowing this is the new Gina.

He hears Gina telling Karen, "Oh no, that's why Brian was over this morning, we get to take the Jeep!"

"Damn girl, and you're driving wearing just that? You are going to cause a wreck or two!"

John just watches his wife and Karen out the bay window, Karen grabs her bag off the top of the Mustang, Gina's tank top having retained a bit of its original form.

Creeping up her hips, the very top of her ass crack now barely covered, John knows the front is now completely uncovered as well.

Both of the girls are showing off a lot of side boobs as Brian continues to ogle them both, pulling out his phone to snap a few pictures of them as they prepare to leave.

The girls place their bags behind the back seat, Karen asks, "Where are the doors and the rest of the top?"

Gina quickly answers, "In his garage, we certainly don't need them!" Brian looking at her tanned legs and upper thighs smiling.

John watches as his wife climbing up into the Jeep, her top rides up to her lower waist, along with plenty of side boobs from both of them still, her hips and thighs on display as she cranks up the vehicle and the two of the back out and are gone.

Karen looks over at her, "You do realize that top is going to be just for show once we hit I-95?"

She giggles, "I sure hope so, I'd be naked if we were in my car!"

Getting on the Interstate for a few miles the traffic never gets above forty miles an hour in the heavy construction traffic, but plenty of people take notice of Gina's lack of proper clothing, a few realizing she is driving bottomless seeing her bare tanned thighs, hips and waist.

Turning off 95 in the Hollywood area, Gina sends Nikki a text telling her they will be at her house in less than five minutes.

Pulling up, Chris, Nikki's husband comes out to the Jeep. "Fuck me Gina, you mind well be naked." He looks down between her legs, her top up to her belly button, one of her thin straps about to drop off her shoulder.

"Please send me lots of pictures and video of Nikki, I really want you to show her off in Key West," Chris tells her as Nikki comes out with a small, camouflaged hunting bag. She is wearing the same tank top of his that she wore the night at the bar when Gina got her to change into the night they met.

Karen looks over and smiles, "I can see why you would enjoy showing her off."

The narrow straps barely cover her nipples, her boobs sway with each step, the bottom of it a bit longer than Gina's hits about mid-way down her hips, but enough to cover her pussy and most of her curvy ass cheeks. "I thought we were taking your car! Everyone will be able to see us in this thing!" Chris snaps a few pictures of Nikki and of the other two, especially Gina.

Karen tells her, "Just get in and let's have fun!"

Chris drops her bag in the back as he takes her hand helping her climb into the back seat through the side where the door once hung. Just as she is about to drop down Chris takes the opportunity to push her tank top well up her waist, leaving her bottomless like Gina.

"Leave it like this sweetie, show that shit off for me!" Chris makes a request of her.

"Oh she will," Gina assures him. "Put your foot up on the door frame and show him what the truck drivers will be seeing!"

Chris snaps a few more pictures as she spreads her knees as Gina suggested. Gina shifts into gear and pulls away leaving him waving at them as Gina heads down US 1 for a little bit to avoid the construction traffic before hopping back on the Interstate.

In no time there are pushing 65 to 70 miles per hour and the tank tops are flopping around. After passing a few big trucks, Nikki yells up to the other two, "I feel like the wind is trying to strip me!"

That's when she sees Gina's top is bunched up and her boobs are no longer covered, the right strap bouncing up and down off her shoulder, her left boob just hangs out the draping open side, her top having shifted to the center, totally exposed. Nikki holding the right side of her top in place, as the left side just bounces on and off like Gina's top.

Gina yells back to her laughing, "Fucking let it go where it wants!"

Nikki moves to the center so she can see better, talk to the other two better and watch them, enjoying the fact Gina doesn't care who sees what.

Gina adjusts the mirror to watch Nikki who in leaving forward, the thin straps do little to keep her nipples covered as her top bounces around her waist and shoulders from the wind. As they approached yet another big pickup truck on the right, four-college age guys pulled up alongside on the left in a lifted 4x4 Ford truck, two of them already taking pictures of them and calling out to them.

Gina grabs her big boob and gives it a squeeze looking over at them. The guys yelling for her to take it all off. She lifts her top to almost her neck showing them that's all she has on. Gina yells back to Nikki, "Take off your top so Karen can video you!"

Karen turns in her seat, "Yea do it, let's show Chris you have what it takes!"

"Oh my God you two are fucking crazy!" she yells back, but feeding off the two of them, she does like Gina did, lifting the top above her boobs to flash them her body. They yell for her to take it all the way off.

Karen is yelling too, "All the way Nikki!"

Nikki turns facing them and gets up with one knee in the seat, her other foot on the floor, giving them a view of her bare pussy now, then pulls the top up over her head. Holding it in her right hand, Karen reaches out into the view of the video and grabs her top from her. The guys still cheering and videoing her.

She finally turns back around and crosses her arms over her boobs laughing at what she had just done. Gina manages to get a head of the trucker and shifts lanes to get ahead of the guys before they cause an accident. Karen still videoing her and Nikki, laughing the whole time.

Nikki yells up to her, "Ok, I did it now give me my top back!"

Karen just giggles, "You are just fine, and by fine, I mean, fucking fine!"

Nikki kept laughing, "I can't believe I just did that and now I am naked, you two suck!" She sits back with her arms across her breasts looking at people gawking at her in the back seat naked.

The three of them get plenty of cat calls and horn blasts as Gina weaves through the late morning traffic headed South on Interstate 95 towards the Keys.

When they get to Dixie Highway, Gina suggests to Karen that Nikki put her top back on, "We don't want any of us getting in trouble before we even get to Key West."

Karen still acting a bit shy, but both of them could tell she was actually enjoying the attention. Even with the wind no longer tossing their tops around driving on Highway 9 in the slower traffic, the girls still got plenty of catcalls and comments for the next thirty-five minutes before hitting the two lane south of Florida City where it turns into Highway 5/US1 headed towards Key Largo.

Nikki has gotten a bit more comfortable, her legs between the two bucket seats resting on the arm rest and against the other girls thighs, her tank top pulled up exposing her stomach from below her boobs to her feet to the sun, the straps draped down on her upper arms, allowing her shoulders and the tops of her boobs to tan as well.

Karen looks back, bitch, just take the shit off, it's a good twenty minutes to Key Largo, she points her phone at her again. Nikki doesn't hesitate this time leaning forward and pulling it over her head and dropping the shirt on the seat. Karen takes a few pictures of her sunning naked in the back seat of the Jeep with cars behind them. She still gets a few horn blasts from truckers passing in the opposite direction. Karen giggles as she sends the pictures to Nikki's husband. Receiving a text with multiple smiley faces.

Coming into Largo she just lays her top over her boobs, not bothering to put it one this time. For the next twenty minutes Nikki gets more and more daring, letting the shirt drop off her chest even though they are in traffic on the now four lane highway headed south, giving an accessional wave to people who notice her, sometimes moving it to give them a better view if they seem appreciative of her exposure.

Crossing the bridge onto Islamorada Key, Gina tells the girls, "Its lunch time, Nikki you might want to actually put your top on, just saying."

Turning at the sign for Smuggler's Cove, "This is a great biker bar with awesome food," the girls see several Harley's parked in the Marina parking lot.

Before getting out the Jeep Nikki pulls the tank top on pulling it over her head, it falls down over her ass after she gets out the back seat. Gina gets out giggling, "Yeah John mighta been right," as she tries to stretch the top longer to cover some of her ass and pussy, with her being so short it almost makes her decent for the Keys.

The three of them walk across the parking lot Karen being the only one to bring her phone with her. The three of them showing off a lot of bare legs, cheeks and side boobs, they enter through the trellis gate, then across the small patio into the bar.

Before their eyes can adjust, they hear someone say, "Well would you look at this shit!" The girls know they are referring to them as they start to see a good number of people drinking and eating lunch. Gina gives her top another pull down in the front.

A few biker guys call them over to join them at the bar, the three of them accept their offer hoping for free drinks and lunch, they slide up on bar stools. One of them asks Gina, "Damn sweetie, you lose your bikini bottoms, cuz the view is killer!" Gina's and Nikki's tank tops creep up as they sit exposing their bare asses and lack of any kind of bottoms.

Gina laughs at him, "Well I thought my shirt was longer, I guess maybe I was wrong."

"Well them tits are about to slip out too, and they look pretty damn awesome. Matter of fact all y'all's tits do!" Several others agree and make similar comments. Nikki makes sure her nipples are still covered by the thin straps of her husband's revealing muscle shirt.

Another guy tells Nikki, not to be shy, most of what she's got is already out there. All the guys around her laugh at his comment.

The girls order beers, one of the guys picks up the tap, when Nikki reaches for her drink her boob slips from under the strap, she ignores it sitting back down on the stool, knowing the guys are watching her.

Gina's narrow straps do little to keep her covered when she lifts her arms up, the guy next to her making the comment she should just be naked with her tits out like that.

She laughs, "Its only lunch time, I don't think it would be proper yet, I wouldn't want to offend anyone ya know."

The guys all tell her it is just fine if she wants to, none of them mind. Another telling her it wouldn't be the first time a beautiful babe or two was naked in here. She laughs, as they look over the menu, not bothering to push the strap back up on her shoulder.

The girls order salads and an assorted fried seafood platter as the guys keep their beers fresh, ogling the three of them the whole time. Gina and Nikki getting giggly eating up the attention.

When they finish up, their bill is taken care of by a few of the bikers. As they were about the leave one of them asks of pictures with them. The girls are giggly and agree to pose with them and for them.

At first, they are happy with whatever the girls are allowing to show, Nikki's boobs and Gina's pretty much, everything, not having stretched her top back down again lately.

When they leave, a few guys follow them out asking if they would pose on their bikes. None of them has issues with the request as they are followed out, the guys taking in Gina's bare ass, Nikki and Karen's peeking from the bottom of her tank top and a lot of soft firm side boobage.

At the bikes, the girls sit on them, Gina and Nikki, a bit un-lady like due to their shirts being so short. The guys taking in their exposure from their slightly parted thighs, one of them makes a comment to Karen, "Come of baby, just take that tank top off and show some skin like your sisters."

She laughs at them, sliding her shirt the rest of the way up her thighs, not quite exposing herself. Nikki tells her, "Come on, I'll do it too, so will Gina, right?" She looks over at Gina smiling. As the cars and trucks whiz by mere feet away right behind them on the highway.

A few more guys are strolling out to watch. Gina can feel her desires to expose building and cross her arms pulling her top off. The guys giving a few "hell yeah's" and "look at those tits!"

Nikki, right next to her is stripping her top off as well, "Come on Karen, no need to be shy!"

She laughs and lifts her tank top up and over her head as well, her tits look even bigger on her small frame, no longer covered by the loose tank top. Several of the guys and a few girls snap off several pictures of the three of them. Karen asks one of the guys to snap a few pictures using her phone so they can share them with their husbands.

Gina finally tells them they need to get going and the three of them climb off the bikes, laughing, they hurry to the Jeep and jump in to leave. The guys still snapping pictures and videoing their bare backs walking away. Gina asks Karen to drive this time, as she is pulling her tank top back on. Gina and Nikki have their arms across their chests holding the tank tops in place over their boobs as people honk horns at them from US 1, still trying to cover up their fronts while slipping into the Jeep.

Karen cranks up the Jeep and they head out South on Highway 1 once again. Gina nor Nikki having put their tank tops back on. Instead, just somewhat cover up when they get to populated areas along the route.

Clearing Upper Matecumbe Key, Gina balls up her top in her hand and turns to Nikki, "Call Chris on FaceTime and give me your phone, let's have some fun!"

Nikki's hand holding her tank top across her chest, her bare thighs, hips and waist bare, with her sitting on the driver's side back seat, giving waves to people who notice her.

With the phone ringing she passes it to Gina, she holds in close to her face not giving him a full view of her or the other two.

"Oh hey there Gina, you showing off my sexy wife?"

Giggling, "You mean like us posing naked on Harleys for some bikers? That would be a yes!"

"Holy crap, send me pics, I want to see that!" he begs.

"We were posing not taking picture, maybe I should have though." She laughs.

"All three of you were naked together for them?"