Adventures of Gina Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bar Gina has to lean a bit up on her tip toes trying to get a bartender's attention. Behind her she has all the men's attention with her ass exposed and pushed out a bit, the shirt up on her hips now, not a tan line to behold, not even a string or triangle at the top of her butt crack.

She hears from behind her, "Would you look at that fucking ass!" It makes her smile even more know they have their eyes locked on her bare butt, and maybe more?

A guy next to her calls out the bartender by name asking for four Sam Adams, setting them on the bar he turns to Gina, "Nice tits too!" He was looking inside the armhole of her top, he slides her three of the beers. She looks down realizing her top is hanging away from her body and exposing her nipples to the guy.

She smiles at him, "Why thank you and it pleasures me as well knowing they are being admired!" She turns giving her girlfriends their first of what she anticipates being many free drinks that evening. She looks back at the guy knowing her top is still riding on her hips.

Turning she sees Karen and Nikki being chatted up, Nikki's strap now to her elbow, her left boob being ogled by the guys around her, a few snapping pictures. Karen's face a bit red standing next to her friend on display like it's normal in the crowded bar.

"Here we go ladies," passing out the beers. Eyes turn away from Nikki's lack of a top over her left boob to Gina's short tank top and exposed below her hips and side boobs, the edge of her Areola's showing from one side of her top, having been stretched out from flashing her boobs for pictures earlier.

"Damn young lady, you should just be fucking naked!" One of the oglers tells her. Karen giggles, "She was most of the ride down in the Jeep from Lauderdale!" She snaps another picture or two of them with the guys ogling them.

Several other men agree, thinking she should be naked, looking at the bottom of her very short top showing off her ass and a bit of her slit. Another asking her, "Was it the white one that came through earlier with no doors?"

Nikki laughs shaking her head yes, "And fifteen minutes earlier, you were naked in the back seat enjoying the ride too Ms. Karen!"

Gina giggles at the guy, "Let me get a few more drinks in me and it's quite possible." Which again causes a voicetress approval from their oglers.

Another guy asks Karen if she will get naked when Gina does, eyeing her youthful beauty and body, the low sides on her top and generous side boobs showing. While others are snapping picture of the three of them.

The band starts playing a Kenny Chesney song that gets the girls wiggling a bit, several other younger ladies take to the dance floor in bikinis, lingerie, a few with painted body parts, others in revealing outfits and costumes for the evening's festivities on the streets of Key West.

They finish off their beers, Nikki asks the guys, "Who is buying the next round," guys eyeing her big naked soft breast.

One of the guys with a tall blonde lady wearing a revealing black leather outfit consisting of a small G-string bottom and small-triangle bikini type top hiding her small boobs, black thigh highs, spiked knee high boots, and a black sheer ankle length half wrap that covers her ass and is open in the front along with a black feathery mask. He wasn't really dressed for the party; he was obviously there to show off his attractive wife and document it with his phone.

He offers to buy them the next round. While waiting the lady invites the three of them to go dance and show off.

The four of them draw even more attention dancing, lots of jiggling exposed side boobs with flashes and hints of nipples, except Nikki who has yet to fix her strap. And Gina's wiggling again making her top ride up her ass to her hips.

Gina nor Nikki caring what is happening to their tank tops, Karen is still trying her best to keep her firm breasts from slipping free. The dominatrix not dressed to quite expose, enjoys herself trying to get Nikki a bit more uncovered, pushing the other strap off her shoulder.

After people snapping more picture of her heavy swaying boobs. The girls leave the dance floor after the song ends and get their beers. Nikki unconsciously fixed her top on the way back to the table, much to their new friends' disappointment, having watched her from a distance dancing topless.

After a round of tequila shots, Roy, the husband, asks Karen why she isn't showing off as much as her girlfriends, looking over at Nikki with her right nipple showing, the top having shifted lower in the front. And of course, Gina sitting on a stool with the bottom of her top almost to her waist, high on her hips. When she leans her tits can be seen when her top falls away from her chest.

She just laughs it off, "Guess my top isn't revealing enough, similar to your wife's!"

Janice, Roy's wife, laughs and tells Karen, "We just haven't made the adjustments yet, waiting for the sun to go down and all. Why don't you just rip the arm holes the rest of the way down to the bottom edge and stop hiding those flawless breasts of yours? Maybe I'd be more inclined to join you," giving her a wink.

She giggles, the tequila and a few beers already have gotten her buzzed. "Oh my word, if they did that there is no way I would stay covered up!"

Roy smiles at her, "Sweetie, you are at Fantasy Fest and that's the intent!"

"Go ahead Karen, at least a little, you know all our guys would love seeing pics of you like that." Gina tells her, and you will get more beads as well.

"Maybe your husband would, but Paul would have a shit fit if he knew I was naked in public like you two." Her face blushes at the thought.

"You won't be naked silly, you would still be wearing it, just a bit more revealing, like us!" Nikki tells her.

I waitress arrives with another tray of shots for the girls and Roy. Janice passes them out and makes a toast, "To bare tits and ass!" Then slaps her own butt cheek. They all down the shots, as other cheer hearing her toast.

Roy reaches behind Janice's back pulling her back strings loose. Allowing the top to hang from her neck as guys around them cheer seeing a new set of bare boobs topped with small hard pink nipples.

Nikki leans over whispering in Karen's ear, she nods her head yes, giggling. She asks Roy standing on the other side of Karen, "Mind helping me?" She reaches to the side of Karen's top. Gina reaches for her phone to video what's about to happen.

Karen laughs telling them, "Only a few inches, that's all!"

Nikki and Roy pull at the same time ignoring her request, ripping the white tank top to the bottom hem which is a little higher than mid-thigh. Everyone cheers as the top relaxes to the center exposing her young firm looking breast and hardened nipples revealing her denied excitement.

"Holy shit y'all, people can see my ass and pussy now! I am almost fucking naked" She tugs the sides over her exposed tits.

"Only if you turn wrong," Nikki giggles reaching inside rubbing her bare ass.

"Rip the front!" Someone yells out from the crowd as cameras snap more pictures.

Karen is quick to cross her arms over her chest even though no one has reached for the center.

Gina turns the camera towards the crowd watching the women. "Baby steps!" She laughs and winks.

Roy orders another round of shots then suggests they head across the street to Ricks. After they down the shots, Janice re-ties her top loosely so it can move while hanging around her neck, the four ladies follow Roy towards the exit.

Crossing Duval, the girls are getting lots of looks and cat calls to show more skin. Stopping for a few requests for pictures, the girls start to collect beads. Gina asks Karen, who is a bit less self-conscious due to the drinks, about her top open to her thighs now, if she got any video of Nikki in the street to send too Chris?

She rolls her eyes a bit, "I was a bit busy trying to keep my shirt that was almost ripped off me in place to think about it!"

Stopping just before the sidewalk in the road, "Let's do a good short one here that he would love!"

Nikki giggles, "Just how good we talking?" Stroking her own bare boob.

I few people were already snapping pictures of the four women, offering them beads for more skin, when Karen points her phone at Nikki. She stops, striking a pose for Karen as Gina tugs the bottom of Nikki's top down causing the already low top to drop below her nipples.

"Ok baby, you wanted them to show me off for you," talking to Karen's phone, she does a slow turn to let everyone see her boobs, realizing how the small crowd is growing with even more phones pointed at her. She can feel her own excitement building between her thighs, hearing the cheers and comments, knowing this video of everyone ogling her will be in front of Chris shortly. And God knows how many of his buddies he will share it with.

She looks up and down Duval and then the sidewalks. "Baby I hope you don't have to come bail be out of jail!" Several people around her listening to her talking to the camera cheer her on, as they see her crossing her arms pushing both of the narrow straps off her shoulders.

The tank top drops to her waist, her elbows stopping the top from dropping to her feet. Now revealing the rest of her ample "C" and very sexy slightly sloping boobs and hard dark nipples. Causing a cheer that are even louder. Roy yells out "All the way Nikki."

Nikki looks at Roy smiling then back at Karen's phone with an evil grin, "Whatca think baby? Do you want all these people to watch your slutty hot wife strip in the middle of Duval?" Nikki sees Janice is also pointing a phone at her, panning to Gina's too short top, overly exposed side boobs and bare ass.

More approving cheers erupt as she drops her arms catching one of the straps in her hand that is now resting down by her thigh. Part of the top now bunched up at her feet, people behind her yelling, begging her to turn around.

Laughing she let's go of the strap in her right hand to cover her face acting shy now that she is allowing her entire body to be displayed and pictures taken.

Hands reach out to grope her bare tits and ass, Roy grabs her hand, "Come on girlie we got to get you inside before you get in trouble." She is a bit disappointed to be pulled away as she feels a finger push against her taint and brush over her asshole from behind.

She squats down grabbing at the top, following Roy, stepping out of her top walking towards the bar entrance dragging her top by the strap, people cheering as they leave the middle of the street. The other three follow, Karen not realizing she too was being photographed, her holding her arm out allowed for a nice view, inside and through her ripped open top, of her boobs, ass and bare slit.

Karen continues videoing as they leave the street watching Nikki's bare ass wiggling away in the camera screen.

Once inside another cheer erupts, Nikki is laughing opening the top up to slip it back on over her head. It hangs low still in the front not quite covering her nipples as before.

Karen is busy sending her new video to Chris, John and her own husband Paul.

After Roy gets the girls a round of drinks reply's start popping up.

First is John, "Holy shit, is Gina or you naked too, I want to see if you two are?"

Before Karen can respond she gets a text back from Chris, "Fuck me! I love it, jerking off in the truck heading home! Please keep her that way and send more videos!" Karen reads it to the group making them all laugh. Then reads John's question.

Gina laughs, "Tell him I can be if he wants me too." Guys around them cheer already seeing most of her hot tight body in the tiny top.

They drink and party with all their newfound friends as more pictures are snapped and alcohol is consumed. Men and women wanting to pose with them. Guys wanting to get photos of their wives and girlfriends next to them, some in revealing outfits like theirs, some just satisfying for their guys who are encouraging them to show skin like the four of them are doing, some more eagerly join in with brief flashes, others too shy to partake.

Karen gets another text from John, "Tell her hell yes, I want her to be just as naked as Nikki, up on a bar would be awesome!"

Roy suggests they move on to the next stop to show off the four ladies. Nikki asks Roy if she gets to strip again. Everyone around her cheers telling her to do it now. Then it changes to, "all of you strip."

The girls laugh heading towards the door. Karen a bit buzzed now not paying as much attention to her firm perky boobs slipping in and out the sides of her top.

It is a short walk to the Red Garter Saloon and the streets are even more crowded with partiers, some in daring and flamboyant outfits, others just there to take in the sights of barely dressed women. They are constantly stopped for picture or to flash for beads. Nikki asks Janice if she wants her beads, telling her, "I don't want to hide these boobs!"

Karen gives up her beads as well realizing the beads hanging between her cleavage keeps her boobs completely exposed from the sides.

Once at the Red Garter, they realize it is way too crowded to get in or to get a drink. So they head across the street to the Irish Pub which is a bit larger venue.

Roy and Janice follow behind Gina this time, watching her top working it's way up her hips to her waist until it is resting just above her butt crack. Janice asks her, "Gina your entire ass is showing, are you showing off your pussy too?"

She giggles and turns around walking backwards, "You tell me!"

"Damn girl and I thought I was brave! But if I had a body like yours, I too would show it to everyone as well!"

Roy's laughs, "I have never stopped you! And it's getting dark, feel free to show it baby, there is nothing wrong with your body!"

Gina turns her head looking back, "You really should join us you know; Roy is getting his eyes full of us being on display! Do you need my help?"

Before she can answer Roy reaches behind her back pulling the string to her top at her back. The beads still cover her small boobs. "We'll take it off me then if that's what your wanting!"

Roy wastes no time untying her neck-tie pulling her top away stuffing it in his pocket, leaving her backless with the exception of the ties of the g-sting bottoms visible thru the sheer wrap she is wearing.

Giggling she tells Roy and Gina, "I know I am just as covered, but I feel almost naked now. And I do kinda like it!"

Gina gives her an evil grin, "You need to lose that wrap too!"

Nikki turns to Janice and Gina, "Nights still young!"

They enter Kevin's Pub, several girls in short schoolgirl skirts with panties and thongs under them are dancing on the bar to loud Irish music and cheering patrons.

"Oh damn, y'all need to get up there and dance with them!" Roy tells the women.

They all laugh at him, "All you got to do is look down to see what I got," Gina tells him.

Roy smiles at her, "yeah but you might strip what's left off up there like your husband said to do, I know Nikki would!" The women all laugh at him, Nikki smiling shaking her head yes.

They make their way to the bar, as guys look back at them, they happily step aside seeing the four ladies showing off their bodies in their barely there outfits.

They order beers and shots; Roy pushes his debit card to the bartender who barely looks his way taking in Nikki's exposed tits. Getting their drinks, they fade away from the bar into the crowded standing room only venue.

Standing among the hoard of people already too drunk to remember their own names, they must yell at each other to talk to one another. Phones still pointed in their direction snapping pictures of the four hotties exposing a lot of side boobs and butt cheeks, some more than the others. Karen a bit buzzed not realizing she is flashing a bare boob each time she reaches or turns, Gina and Nikki actually moving material when they see a camera pointed their way. Roy moving Janice's beads to the side to expose her small breasts.

Barely able to move in the packed bar, the girls are getting several ass gropes, Janice mentions the fondling as a finger runs through her ass crack under her wrap, the other three agree and suggest they move on after someone tugged Nikki's strap down her arm stretching it a bit more. Nikki giggling, "I am kinda enjoying it!"

Roy leads the way outside heading east again up Duval, the streets even more crowded now, the streetlights and glowing neon illuminates the streets and people. Again, the girls are asked to pose or to pose with other men and women, a few just as barely dressed as they are.

A guy with two what appears to be late twenties looking curvy redheads that look to be sisters, asks Gina to pose with his wife and daughter who look more like twins. She happily agrees realizing the only thing the two of them are wearing is painted on small thong bottoms and the tops are regular size, what would be bikinis. She rubs her hands over their hips to verify their nudity.

The two of them look to have "D+" chests, the shorter mom being a bit smaller than her daughter with a slight sag but still damn near perfect. It is obvious they both spend a lot of time in the gym.

"Damn you two look awesome, I love the look, I might have to do this tomorrow night!" Gina giggles.

Roy pointing his phone, along with many others, telling Nikki to "Jump in there" and yells to Gina over the crowd, "Do it now don't wait, take it off for John!"

Nikki stands to the side of the daughter, looks to Gina, "You want to? I will if you do!"

They both quickly peel their tank tops off tossing them to Karen. The crowd cheers and starts tossing beads to the four of them. All of them eating up the attention, a few guy reaching around groping boobs. The dad smiling and videoing his wife and daughter with hands on the bare bodies, adjusting his cock in his shorts.

Gina finally grabs Nikki, and they pull away with the Karen, Janice and Roy following. The wife telling them, "Hope to see you later!" Gina looking back at them realized there is no paint on their back side, looking quite sexy being totally nude on their back sides except for their low platform shoes.

Nikki hands Janice a few strings of beads she caught, her other hand still holding Gina's as they push through the crowd.

Gina giggling, "We need to put our tanks back on, although this feels fucking incredible, but I don't want to get in trouble though!"

They are stopped again for pictures, while the other three catching up. Others jump into the pictures with the two naked woman, Roy and Karen also snapping photos of them. Roy telling Janice to get in there.

Smiling she jumps between them moving her beads over her shoulder to flash her boobs.

Roy mentions to the girls, "There are more and more women in just paint and not much of it, I would love to see y'all four like that!"

Gina smiles, "Tomorrow Night!"

They try to move along but are stopped again, people yelling down at them from the balcony at Whistle Bar, guys above yelling for them to come up and join them. Janice waves to Roy and Karen to follow them.

Once upstairs they are welcomed with shots of tequila and again phones pointed at them. "Y'all need to get out on the balcony with us! You two are fucking hot, and you two are also, but they are naked like you two should be!"

Roy standing behind Janice starts to pull her beads over her head hanging them on the back of a stool. As she slips the last few off. Roy grabs the tie to her wrap, then her hips peeling her leather G-sting down her thighs exposing her puffy pussy lips. They are handed another round of shots as Roy gives Janice a long sloppy kiss, groping her bare tit.

Karen laughs, "I can't guys, but I'll flash them all, ok?" She leads the way out, so she doesn't have to argue.