Adventures of Gina Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only wearing our sandals!" He can hear all three of them giggling.

Gina moves the phone away a bit allowing him to start to see the top of her cleavage, the wind whipping her hair about and Nikki's arm coming into the frame waving to him.

"Shit Gina are you topless, you're not wearing the tank top now that you had on earlier!"

She laughs at him, "Yeah you could say that!" She moves the phone back even more, as a horn blows, passing them in the opposite direction, Chris can see Gina naked to her waist, as well as his wife in the back seat holding her top across her boobs, her legs and up to her hips bare to oncoming traffic.

"Damn it! Tell Nikki to toss her top out the Jeep! Let them see it all baby!" Chris begs.

"I like that idea, but she can't do that, she'll need something to wear once we get to Key West!" She giggles at his request, turning the phone more towards her reaching back, "Give me your top Nikki!"

She doesn't hesitate to give up her tank top sitting back naked. "Is that better?"

Nikki yells to him, rubbing her bare breasts for him to watch, Chris can see the line of cars behind them heading south. Then she stands up hanging on to the roll bar and screaming at a passing truck. One of the cars behind them honking their horn at her bare ass.

"Fuck that's incredible, y'all are making my dick hard!" He tells Gina who pans to Karen, the wind whipping the tank top a bit flashing her firm boobs and bare legs.

Then turns it back to herself showing him she is just as naked as his wife.

"We got to go now, just wanted you to know I am doing what you asked!" And she ends the call, they all laugh like little girls as the cross the bridge to Lower Matecumbe Key where traffic slows a bit with a lot of construction still going on, passing several people waiting to turn onto Hwy 1 from Gina's side, drivers sounding horns seeing her naked body in the Jeep.

Once on Craig Key speeds get back up to the posted speed limit, oncoming traffic still able to see Gina and Nikki on display showing off their bodies, as well as Karen's occasional boob flashes and bare thighs. Crossing the long bridge toward Conch Key Karen tells the girls, "I bet that water feels so good, look how clear it is!"

Gina tells her, "We can stop for a quick dip, but you have to take off that tank top and show off that body!"

"You two are fucking crazy, you're going to get us all arrested!" Karen tells them.

Nikki laughs at her, "Yeah and?" Standing up again reaching over the seat bunching up Karen's tank top in her hands pulling it higher as they approach Grassy Key.

"Nikki Stop, you're going to cause me to wreck!"

"Well pull your arm out then!" Gina tells her, a car passing blows a horn approving of Nikki standing up exposing her bare body.

"Y'all need to stop, I am not as brave as you two, and I need a few more drinks to lose my top driving!"

Gina tells her, "Ok next bar we stop for drinks then!"

"You two are nuts, I am not stopping until we get to Key West!"

Gina laughs pulling the strap off her right shoulder exposing her boob, and then starts pulling the shoulder strap towards her stretching it out making it even looser, her boob now outside the low neckline of the thin top.

"Please Stop! You're going to rip it!" Karen begs.

"What do you think I am trying to do?" Her and Nikki laughing.

Karen gives in not wanting one of the few tops she brought ripped off her, pulling her arm free. Nikki pulling it up and over her head leaving it hanging on her left arm, the wind flapping it behind her leaving her big firm youthful looking boobs in the open.

Karen uses her left arm to cover her boobs with the white tank top, but Gina wastes no time grabbing it pulling it off her arm, "Bitch you have the body of a nineteen-year-old cheerleader, be proud of that shit!"

She cuts her eyes at Gina, "You suck! And thank you!"

As Karen comes around the curve on Grassy Key, they see brake lights and traffic slowing. "Crap there is a cop ahead, give me my top!"

Nikki and Gina just laugh, turning away from the right side as Karen covers up with her arm hiding as much of her ample boobs as she can. They all watch to see if he sees them. He is paying no attention to the traffic, his head looking down at what appears to be paperwork. After passing the cop, traffic picks up again leaving the three nude mature women to continue on south towards Key West with their bodies on display in the completely open jeep.

Coming into Marathon Key, Karen realizes Hwy 1 is turning into a four lane, the speed is dropping to 45 MPH, and people behind them will be able to pass them. "Gina, what the fuck do I do! People will be passing next to us!"

She laughs covering her face, "Stay in the left lane I guess, let them pass on my side, I am not scared!"

As soon as it turns to four lanes the car behind them speeds up to get next to them and slows, another close behind that car. The two couples in the car honk and wave to them, the girl in the back seat lifts her top flashing the three of them her small boobs. All three of them laugh, Karen honking back at the girl.

A mini cooper comes up alongside following the car that just passed, a guy hanging out the passenger's side videoing the three women, Nikki and Gina turn to face him, shaking their boobs at him as the girl driving slowly passes them.

Several others pass them, some not even noticing or acknowledging them, except the people on Harleys who give them thumbs up and wave for the next eight miles.

Nearing Hog Key two younger guys, both shirtless and tanned, in a black lifted Chevy Tahoe pull up next to them, "WOOO BABY, follow us and let's go out on our boat!" They yell to them, the driver holding his cell phone towards them.

Gina laughs at them turning in the seat to face them spreading her knees placing a foot on the door opening. Causing them to yell more at her blatant exposure toward them. Telling them, "We are too old for you boys!"

The driver yelling across the Gina, "I want to eat all three of you, you're all fucking incredible cougars!"

Nikki moves over facing them as well, spreading just like Gina did but she reaches down and slips a finger down into her slit then brings it to her mouth, sucking it clean. The passenger yelling to her, "Do that to my dick baby!"

The three of the laughing as they tease the two guys. Karen finally gets into the game and yells to him, "Show us what you got!"

They are all three pleasantly surprised when he unties his trunks and lets them fall down his legs as he rides sitting on the window opening, his semi hard cock quite impressive dangles between his thighs. Gina yells to him, "That's a nice piece of meat there, come find us at Key West later tonight, I will suck it for you!"

She turns to Karen, "Speed up and let's get to Key West before I tell you to follow them!"

The three of them laughing after flirting with the two younger guys, Gina turning to the other two, "Did you see the size of that thing!"

Karen answers her, "Oh yeah, what you going to do if they show up?"

Giggling she tells her, "Video Nikki sucking him for Chris to watch!"

Nikki gasps, "What, you said you were going to do it!"

"Chris wants a slutty wife, that's about as slutty as it gets!"

She giggles, "It was a pretty cock!"

Cross seven mile bridge the girls are met with more honks from traffic passing them before hitting Big Pine Key, Nikki telling Karen and Gina she needs to use the ladies' room and to find a gas station.

They finally find a Shell station halfway across the Key and pull in, Gina starts passing out tank tops so they can go in and not get in trouble. Karen pulling up the pump not really paying attention which tank top landed in her lap as Gina and Nikki quickly pull their tank tops over her heads then bail out hurrying inside.

Nikki yelling at Gina, "Bitch you have my tank top!" which causes people to look her way instead of at them with their side boobs hanging out the sides of their tops.

Gina yells back over her shoulder, "Hurry up and pump the gas so I can pay inside!"

Karen hurries to get the top on laughing at herself for causing a scene that brought attention to herself sitting there naked, when she realizes Gina's top is much shorter on her, it almost covered Gina's butt cheeks and her lack of panties in the front. But on Karen, she is almost a foot taller, it rests on her hips providing no coverage below her waist.

Stepping out, Karen uses her hand to cover her exposed pussy. She looks around trying to hurry and get the gas cap off, she remove the nozzle placing it into the jeep bed, then turning the pump on all while trying to keep as close to the side of the jeep as possible to use it as a shield for her nudity.

Gina and Nikki are inside watching her giggling at her, watching people looking her way at her bare ass, it's quite obvious there are no string on her hips, and she is standing there bottomless.

She finishes filling up the jeep with gas, then has to push herself to hurry inside needing to also use the restroom. Walking across the concreate she continues to cup herself to hide her pussy from people gawking at her lack of bottoms and her bare ass. To her own surprise she realizes how wet she is getting between her legs, oblivious that her right nipple has been pushed from under her top by her left arm at her pussy.

As she opens the door Gina and Nikki are headed out. Nikki laughs at her, "Dang girl, you mind as well just be naked with your tit out like that and no bottoms!" A few others watching her agree and one guy telling her to go all the way, it is Fantasy Fest Weekend after all!

She rolls her eyes hurrying to the ladies' room, passing the restroom mirror she realize what Nikki was talking about, her left boob for the most part out the side of Gina's low open side tank top.

Karen does what she has to do and hurries back out to the jeep still covering her exposed pussy, her top pulled back into place concealing her cute boobs, barely. Gina is back in the driver's seat with Nikki in the passenger seat, standing up videoing Karen walking to the jeep and mostly guys making cat calls to her, there are a few women as well.

She quickly hops in the back seat, "You two suck cow dicks! Let's get the fuck out of here please!"

Gina and Nikki laugh as they head south again. Nikki has her top bunched up around her waist which allows the wind to push her thin straps around her shoulders, her nipples exposed more than they are covered. Gina in Karen's top provides little exposure for the exhibitionist in Gina and asks Karen to trade tops.

She quickly agrees peeling the top she is wearing off over her head, Nikki reaches back and takes it from her.

Karen waits as they cruise down A1A for her top back, Gina knowing it is killing her to be totally naked in the open jeep. "Can I have my tank top please?" Karen begs from the back seat, her arm across her boobs.

Gina adjusts the mirror, "Damn you are one really fucking hot lady, move your arm and show off those tits and I might give it to you!"

Karen knows Gina has her at a disadvantage and sits back stretching both arms out across the back of the bench seat, her small hard pink nipples looking like pencil erasers, outlined by her untanned bikini top lines and the rest of her body dark tanned.

Gina smiles back at her in the mirror, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Shut up!" was her only response as the wind pushes around her body and between her spread legs. Gina catches her watching people as they pass to see if they notice her sitting there naked in the back seat. When she closes her eyes, Nikki snaps a few pictures of her on display to those looking her way.

Once they hit Cudjoe Key traffic was slowing considerable and Karen started getting a bit nervous again and asked for her top once more, Gina giggles and pulls off Karen's top holding it up, allowing it to flap in the wind over her head as Karen looks up in horror hoping she doesn't let go of it.

She quickly reaches up snatching it from her, pulling it back into the jeep. "Fuck girl what if that would have slipped out of your hand?" They all laugh while she fights the wind to straighten it out so she can get it on. Gina is still naked, her top tucked under her right thigh waiting for the traffic speeds to stabilize before she puts it back on.

Karen's top rests on her hips as the cars ahead of them continue to slow in the late afternoon traffic approaching Big Coppit Key, near the Naval Air Station, it is because of the evening party in the streets along Duval Street.

It is only another six miles of bridges before getting to Key West, Gina was enjoying the waves and head turns as she passed the oncoming vehicles, traffic headed to Key West doing less than twenty miles an hour now.

Passing Shark Key she knows it was time for her to cover up, if you want to call it that in the short tank top that leaves her thighs and waist still exposed.

Once on Key West the two lane turns to four which allows for cars and trucks to pass the jeep. The girls enjoying the yells and horns from people seeing them with exposed legs, side boobs, while others realizing they are all three bottomless.

They all three are giggling at the attention they are getting, being so brazen heading across the island to the hotel still another slow ten miles away. They take US 1 around the Northern end of the Key headed to the Ocean Key Resort at the end of Duval Street.

Turning on Palm Ave traffic is slow moving and the cat calls continue. Palm turns into Eaton and the crowds begin to grow the further they go across the island towards their destination. They finally take the right onto Duval moving slow which allows them to watch and be watched, Gina pointing out other barely dressed women to Nikki and Karen.

Karen keeps looking left to right, "Damn look at all the people, we have to get out the Jeep and to the hotel dressed like this?"

Nikki laughs at her, "Yeah we should fit right in!"

Gina does the loop and pulls up to the Valet Parking sign and turns off the Jeep. As she is reaching for her wallet she hears from her left, "Welcome to the Ocean Key Resort... Oh my I hope you three are staying with us!" as Gina swings her left leg out the door opening, her top still well up on her hips.

The young Cuban guy just stares looking at Gina spread thighs, his eyes slowly looking higher at her boobs not quite covered by the open sides of the tank top, with her turned to slide out her left boob had slipped from under the top. He finally sees her smiling at him as his eyes reach her face. "You are obviously here for Fantasy Fest and I am thinking you three will be quite an attraction his week, I am Carlos please let me know if you need anything during your stay with us!"

He finally looks over at Karen and Nikki as they are getting out the jeep, obviously dressed in just tank tops as well, Nikki's low top revealing most of her boobs to him from the top and sides.

Nikki asks him, "Took us longer to get here than we anticipated, where would you suggest for a late lunch, that we could walk too?"

He just smiled hoping they were not going to bother with changing before they headed out after checking in. "You just head down Duval and there are plenty of places, Sloopy Joe's is just a few blocks down, Captain Tony's is good too and I know they would appreciate your outfits there!" He is looking from one to the others taking in their exposed side boobs and Gina's top not quite long enough to hide her ass cheeks or the hint of her bare slit.

The women grab their backpacks and head inside, to get situated.

After giving up the Jeep to the valet attendant, they get checked in, the guy at the desk doing his best to not be distracted. the girls were trying to decide where to head first. They take the elevator up to their floor and drop their bags in the room.

Karen suggested they all change into more appropriate outfits to roam the streets of Key West. Before Gina could reply, Nikki laughed at her and told her, "Appropriate is the last thing we are here to be, we are headed out in just what we are wearing," they both glanced over at Gina in her too short top, the back sloping off her round ass exposing most of her butt crack.

Gina just smiled at them, "Ya'll know I'm game, let's get going cuz I am starving!" Giving Karen an evil grin.

Nikki tells Karen, "And you know I ain't afraid to let these girls loose to show them off, make sure you get lots of pictures and video to send to Chris... and John!"

Karen just rolled her eye knowing she just lost this battle, Nikki's nipples barely hidden under her husbands oversized narrow string strapped top exposing most of the top portion of her round tits.

Gina grabbed their hands and said, "We got partying to do, let's get going!" Out the door they went giggling headed to the elevator to hit Duval Street.

As they exited the lobby door the valet Carlos was headed in with a load of baggage, he just smiled seeing Gina still practically bottomless with her tanned thighs exposed to her waist and Nikki's almost covered boobs giggling unsupported, nipples peeking out every few steps, they are all three turning heads. Karen's tank top keeping her covered except her curvy firm side boobs that barely sway when she walks.

Heading up Duval already thick with parties dressed in wild and revealing outfits for the evening's party that had already started. The three of them turning heads as they are making their way up the sidewalk. Karen alerted Gina the back of her tank top was riding up her ass and she needed to pull it down before her woohoo was showing.

She smiled at her, "It's a bit late for that!" Doing a turn to show her that her tanned legs all the way up to her pussy which was peeking out the bottom and on display.

It's not long before the first of many phone and camera wheeling males are asking to take their picture. Gina and Nikki are more than happy to pose, or pose with other women and men begging to stand next to them. Karen has to be coaxed a bit as the other two are more than eager show more skin to their new fans. Karen also snaps pictures for Nikki's husband of the two of them showing off their bodies to the crowds.

Nikki is more getting more brazen when someone asks, she merely turns towards the camera pushing the straps off her shoulders allowing them to drop to her elbows.

Gina just as keen, pulling the armholes to the center exposing her big bare breast which also lifts the bottom of the top higher exposing her smooth tanned pussy lips. Of course, men are pigs and never satisfied, requesting her to just take her shirt off completely. As much as she wanted to, she declined their requests. Telling them she was a married woman, and she didn't want to get arrested on her first day.

A bit past the hotel there are street barricades already in place to block Duval Street. Even the cops smile, eyeing the three of them with their jiggling side boobs exposed.

It takes them a while to make it to Sloppy Joes bar, only a thousand feet or so from the hotel, having been stopped every few steps for videos and pictures to be snapped it seemed. Gina and Nikki can't get enough of exposing their tits to the appreciative people.

Entering their first bar in Key West the three of them drew immediate attention in their barely dressed state, being early in the evening. Even the lead guitar player noticed them heading to the bar making a comment about it being time to get some pretty ladies up on stage to dance with the band.

Nikki waved at the band, giggling knowing he was referring to them, her left string like strap about to drop off her bare shoulder, the waving making her mostly exposed tits jiggle a bit.

The crowd applauded knowing that usually meant extra exposed skin from women brave enough, once on stage. Women instinctively feeding off each other and the cheering crowd.