Adventures of Gina Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an immediate roar from below as they get to the railing. Gina grabs her boobs shaking them at the crowd below, cameras pointed up at them, flashes going off below and beads flying up toward them as the others on the balcony jockey to get a better look at the four of them.

Janice and Nikki start tugging Karen's ripped skirt up over her ass totally exposing her pussy to the people beneath them. She keeps trying to cover up by finally lets them pull it over her head. Karen crosses her arms over her now bare firm boobs, then her mouth drops open as Janice slings her top into the crowd below.

She covers her boobs with her right arm, her hand cupping her bare pussy, laughing as Roy holds up the two phones videoing them. "YOU JUST TOSS MY FUCKING TOP!" She yells at Janice, while smiling the whole time.

They all watch as it flutters down and disappears, causing another loud cheer. Strings of beads distract her as they rain down on her and the others on the balcony.

Nikki moves down bbehind Gina, grabbing her ass when she slips in next to her. "I'm so fucking horny right now," she pulls Gina's face to hers kissing her, bringing her other hand to Gina's bare breast.

The two of them make out as the crowd below feeds off it. Gina dropping her hand to between Nikki's thighs immediately running her finger through her slit and up into her dripping Vagina, Nikki lefts her foot to the lower metal railing to give her access.

Nikki starts to moan as they hear from below, "You four inside or put some cloths on, now!" though a bull horn.

They all laugh and slip back inside, Roy giving Gina and Nikki their tank tops, Janice is handed just her bottoms. Smiling looking at Karen, her having the youngest and firmest body of the four of them, standing with her hands on her hips. "What the hell am I going to wear?"

Everyone laughs at her, one of the guys who invited her up says, "Lady you look fucking incredible just like you are!" Nikki snaps a picture of her standing in front of the group of mostly guys behind her.

Roy hands Nikki a wad of beads, "Here is you a top!" Janice having caught a few is wearing some now as well, just not near enough to ride her small boobs.

Guys yelling "No, no, stay topless you have beautiful tits!" Nikki just laughs as she is handed the bottle of tequila instead of a red solo shot cup this time.

She turns it up then passes it to Janice.

One of the also topless girls partying reaches under her jean skirt, "Here, you can have these, besides it's more fun watching the guys below drooling up my skirt like this instead of pulling it aside," handing her a tiny, moist, mostly strings white panties. "These will keep you from getting arrested or a ticket."

She has little choice and accepts the girls offer. Holding up the tiny patch of sheer lace material no bigger than a quarter head together by thin flat lace strings.

The girls and Roy having put a dent in the tequila finish pulling their minimal coverings into place and head back down the stairs and outside to the street below knowing the cops were watching the antics on the balcony.

Janice and Karen lead the way out followed by Roy, who is videoing his wife and Karen both practically naked from behind with strings around their waists and another coming from their bare butt cracks. A variety of beads, for the most part, attempting to hiding their nipples, with lots of bare side boobs again.

Gina and Nikki giggling following behind them, "That was so fucking awesome, I want to do that some more, all those people screaming up at us naked above them!" Nikki tells Gina.

"I know right, I hope Roy got some good video to send our guys." Nikki laughs, pulling the front of her shirt down revealing her nipples from the top of her tank top, still getting off on being seen.

Heads turn as they move out into the street, bare boobs seem to attract more attention, and people wanting documentation for their photo collections of Fantasy Fest. Although Gina's short short top does expose more, her lack of bottoms is hidden from view in the mob of people.

The five of them work their way east up Duval, posing, flashing; occasional gropes when working through heavier crowds.

Another guy seeing the girls exposed bodies, asks them to pose with his girlfriend as the boob paparazzi watch for bare breasts; Roy just smiles looking at the tall curvy brunette in black heels, a way to pleated short pink plaid stripper skirt hanging low on her hips below her pelvic bones, no more than six inches wide, just as short as the bottom of Gina's top. Her long hair hiding her boobs, all the while her tanned pussy and ass are completely exposed.

Her husband wearing what looks like a hundred strings of beads around his neck. Each time beads are tossed to her she hands the string to him. She stands with her arms around Gina and Nikki, her fingers tracing their side boobs. Nikki has bunched the bottom on her shirt to above her belly button, while pulling the top down exposing her big boobs.

Janice and Karen snapping pictures of the three of them, as soon as cameras are pointed at the women, she flips her hair back reveling an obviously well enhanced set of tits.

Roy takes their phones, telling them to get in the picture as well. Janice flips her beads back over her shoulder, Gina has to move Karen's back over her shoulder as well. They pose for what seemed like fifteen minutes, people yelling for them all to strip. They just laugh and ignore the requests. They finally break up the shoot and move on.

Roy enjoying showing off his wife and her new friends has begun sharing Janice's and Nikki's bead collection with anyone he can give them too. The two drunk women not realizing his plan as they continued to peel their beads off for him as they too get others to flash with them or he places them around his neck like the last guy was doing if they are given new beads.

It is starting to get late, so they head back south on Duval stopping at bars on their way for drinks and shots, continuing to see people they had already posed for or with.

Gina keeps yelling to Karen to give women her beads when they flash, she is more than happy to share her spoils, the drinks making her more than giggly. She's drunk like the trip to Bimini, enjoying the game of giving beads to anyone.

Sometimes in groups of beads that have become tangled together. Roy smiling now that the two are down to a dozen or so beads exposing their bare tits. The few Karen has left moving to between to firm younger looking breasts.

Gina noticing lots of women and men wearing just paint and sheer minimal clothing showing off their bodies. Her and Nikki chat, Nikki usually carrying at least one strap down to her elbow keeping a boob exposed, purposefully.

Getting back towards the bars on the lower end they run into the guy with his wife and daughter being photographed again.

They also see Gina and Nikki with Karen, Janice and Roy following them. The mom calls out to them, "Strip off those tops and join us again!" Nikki is pulling her tank over her head before she gets to them. Tossing her top towards Karen who is looking at her phone to bring up her camera to video them, not realizing it, the top drops to the ground.

Gina pulls hers off when she gets next to the daughter, tossing it to Roy who is watching them, while pulling Janice's remaining beads over her head to make her completely topless.

She slips in next to Nikki putting her on the end, as flashes are going off, guys are yelling for her to lose her bottoms, screaming, "All the way like the others." Roy is motioning for her to toss them to him. Laughing she is more than willing, pushing them off and lifting them with her foot, then tossing them to him.

Nikki says to the mom, "Looks like your paint has worn away a bit!" One of her boobs almost paintless and her bikini bottoms mostly just the painted strings to the sides on her hips. Her daughters paint job not much better. After numerous pictures and unknown video, the husband motions them into a bar.

Upon entering there is again a cheer that can be heard over the band playing. The naked and near nude women spill inside. Adding to the other women in the same stages of exposure.

Roy and the dad head to the bar for drinks as the women laugh and chat about their experiences from the last few hours. Gina wastes no time removing Karen's remaining beads telling her, "Get with the program." She just laughs giving them up leaving her topless. The girls are again subjected to cameras pointed their way.

Lining up for their fans and guys crowd in behind them holding up drinks and beers.

The daughter gasps and then sighs telling her mom and Nikki, "Someone is fingering me from behind and it feels fucking awesome!" Then Nikki feels her ass getting groped and pushes back, also enjoying the touches.

The mom tells Gina, "That's how we have lost paint, Timmy loves seeing us being felt up! I kinda like it too!"

The guys finally get drinks and head back, Roy leaving Gina's top and Janice's Bottoms on the bar, having seen Karen not catch Nikki's top on the street.

As they approach, they can tell the women are being groped and felt up so they pause to watch. Roy a bit surprised to see his wife leaning back on a guy who has one hand on her boob and the other between her legs. Karen pushing hands away, Gina laughing as Nikki has turned around and is feeling up a guy who is groping her big tits.

The guys finally reel them in and pass out the shots, Karen a bit relieved to be rescued. After downing the drinks Nikki suggests they head up and dance with the other, mostly naked and half-dressed women on the stage. All those dancing being encouraged by the crowd below them to lose the rest of what they are wearing.

Before anyone can say anything, they are all holding hands headed to the steps, manned by three bouncers to keep guys off the stage, who let the already naked women up.

The six of them screaming, doing the woohoo cheer, and playing to the crowd. Gina and Janice relieve Karen of the panties that were given to her, dragging them down her legs she just steps out of them. Gina tossing them into the hands below them. Roy and Timmy video them from several feet back, unable to get closer.

Gina, the daughter and Nikki knowing how the please the crowd, turning around and bending forward, spreading their feet as far as they can without falling over. It is not far being as drunk as they all are. The mom facing toward them spreads her feet and opens herself up with her fingers letting the guys see her pink pussy.

Karen and Janice just dancing in their respective zones.

They had to have been up there a good twenty minutes or so teasing the crowd before heading back down the steps with many other naked ladies, the band has paused for a short break. Roy and Timmy try and herd them away as the bare tit and pussy paparazzi mob them for pictures and more explicit poses.

Against a wall but still in view, the men continue to party with the now six naked women in their little group. The mom and Nikki feeding off the attention, head out on the crowded dance floor. The rest of them trading cell numbers, Gina asking Timmy where they got painted. He tells them there are a few places, the closest is next to Capt. Tony's.

Out dancing, the mom and Nikki are enjoying the occasional groping, both doing a little themselves. The mom grinds herself into a much younger hunk and realizes his sweaty shirt is removing her water-based paint, seeing her boob paint covering the front of his t-shirt and his leg between hers, has wiped off what was left of the painted on bikini bottoms. Nikki laughs at her, "That looks much better on him than you!" Running her hands over her now bare boobs.

Now two of them are again surrounded by guys wanting to touch and feel the ladies who are obviously allowing it to happen. They face each other watching the other having their tits groped. The mom finally grabbing a hand placing it between her thighs. Nikki just watches and smile as one of the guys lifts her left leg allowing easier access to her bare pussy. The cheering is getting intense as fingers compete for access to finger a hole.

The bouncers break it up as the mom is being pushed forward, her big tits swinging as she grabbed for another guy's waist. Nikki and the mom point to where the rest are standing and are helped over to where Gina and the rest of the group are standing.

Laughing they tell everyone what almost happened, Timmy a bit disappointed he missed it especially since his wife no longer has any paint hiding her body.

They party a bit longer, Roy and Timmy continuously looking from naked woman to naked woman in their group of beautiful ladies. Last call is yelled by the band and the crowd boo's. Timmy suggests they head out before the streets get even more crowded.

Once outside they all head out their separate ways, all the woman naked in the crowds of partiers. Roy and Janice are staying at a hotel a few blocks down along the bay, so the walk with the Gina, Nikki and Karen to Front Street in sight of the hotel the girls are staying at, where Roy and Janice turn left towards there hotel.

The three of them giggle through the lobby, Karen trying to use her hands to hide her body, Gina and Nikki smiling and waving as more phones are pointed at them. They ride the elevator up to their floor. It takes all three of them to remember the door code as Karen begs they hurry.

Once inside they take turns in the bathroom then one by one fall across the bed not lasting but minutes before falling asleep from their long adventurous day.

Too Be Continued... And as always comments are welcome!