All Comments on 'Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 77'

by hollywoodjim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wrestlefreak36wrestlefreak36over 9 years ago
request

if you take requests,i request a couple of chapters with the cast of arrow-katie cassidy,emily bett richards,cahy lotz,katrina law,willa holland and summer glau.also a chapter with katherine mcphee, and one with elizabeth gillies.

wrestlefreak36wrestlefreak36over 9 years ago
another request

also can you do a chapter with Daniela Ruah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not familiar with about half the talent in wrestlefreak's post...

... but I agree with Daniela Ruah. Also, if you do take requests, I think Carrie Keagan could easily find her way into an encounter with our hero. I also wouldn't mind seeing other notable personalities from the entertainment field like Food Network (obviously Giada DeLaurentis, also Claire Robinson and Marcela Valedolid), Kari Byron formerly of Mythbusters, Danielle Colby from American Pickers (she's also a burlesque peromer), HGTV, the news networks, all over really. Just stay away from the Real Housewives trainwrecks. I could go on and on, but my point is there are plenty of hot women that could become part of future chapters that are not where you'd traditionally expect Hollywood Jim to find them, but anything is possible.

hollywoodjimhollywoodjimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions, Giada has always been a candidate for a story, HJ could get something cooking with her very easily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous