Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he's not having it here? Geez, he seemed like the type who'd show off his yacht to anyone."

"Well...if he's not here..." she said in a softer tone "...all the better for us."

The possibilities of us being alone on this huge yacht suddenly became apparent to even a geek like me.

"Uh, yeah...uh, all the better." I said somewhat nervously.

"C'mon, let's see if there's any champagne left."

Our raid of Dino's liquor stock yielded one remaining bottle, seemed fitting. But glasses were not to be found.

"I guess we'll be guzzling this Formula One style." I said.

Dua somehow knew what I was talking about "Ooooh, sounds like fun!"

With a dramatic POP! We had the bottle open.

"Let's go on top, it's so pretty tonight." She said as she took my hand.

Being topside on this mega-yacht, in a designer suit with a beautiful lady by my side, and a billion stars around us, I felt incredibly cultured and ritzy.

It was at that moment I made my move and slowly pulled Dua into my arms and we kissed. Our lips pulled back and she was speechless. As was I.

"Oh, James..." she said in a slow, breathy tone.

Suddenly instead of geeky James from nowheresville, I felt like another James.

One with the last name of Bond.

Dua leaned in and we kissed again, deeper this time and her hands began to roam my body. I slowly moved her down onto one of the huge white leather couches that lined the topside of the yacht. Dua was giving off wonderfully soft moans as we continued to kiss. Now my hands began to caress her body, her tits felt beautifully soft, as I expected. And her super dark hair felt wonderful too.

"Mmmm...sweetie...let's go back downstairs...it's getting a little cold out here."

Dua led me back down below deck to what must've been her stateroom. It was luxuriously furnished, of course.

We kissed some more standing up then she pushed me onto the huge bed and stood before me, swaying to what seemed like an imaginary soundtrack of her own choosing. She slowly unbuttoned the jacket she wore and let it fall to floor. Then pulled a string around her waist and the matching pants fell to the floor.

"Hello, James..." she said in that sexy British accented voice of hers.

No wonder she felt so beautiful when we'd been kissing, underneath the designer clothes, she'd been nude the whole time and now she stood before me in all her nude glory. Her breasts were beautifully shaped C's and as I looked between her legs, there was nothing but smooth skin.

A Baltic goddess stood before me.

She slowly made her way onto the bed and lay atop me, enjoying another loving kiss from me, now I could feel her nude body, so soft, so exquisite. She sat up and gave me a beaming smile and looked down at my pants.

"This'll be fun..." she said with a little giggle as she began to undo my belt. My khaki pants were soon pulled down and my dick freed as my underwear came off. Dua smiled at me as she held my dick and slowly began to stroke it.

"Soooo Soooo nice...mmmm....it's been a long time..." she said softly as she continued stroking me. She turned to me and then her head went down in to my lap and I felt her warm mouth envelop my dick. I could feel her tongue encircle the head and then see her head slowly go back down taking in as much as she could. She came off it and turned to smile at me.

"Nice!" she said with a little giggle.

She did this same, sexy act three more times before her head came up and she slid up next to me.

"Your turn" she whispered in my ear.

We slowly changed places, and she dramatically opened the long, shapely legs I'd seen onstage the previous night. I softly kissed my way up one leg and then all around her pussy. I could hear her breathing become more rapid as my tongue licked around her pussy lips and then entered her. I felt her hand on my head as I teased her clit with my tongue.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh..." she moaned "Yessss...like that..."

Her moans grew louder until her body shuddered from her climax.

I looked up from between her legs and could see her eyes closed and a smile of total bliss on her face. I made my way up to her and gently kissed her cheek.

"I want more...please, James..." she whispered.

I got on top of her and my dick slid into her effortlessly. She inhaled sharply and then a long slow moan of pleasure was all that could be heard in the stateroom.

I was fucking Dua Lipa.

I felt her legs wrap around me as I pushed into her repeatedly, my hips moving to a rhythm all their own. Her eyes were slightly closed and she seemed to be in a rhythm of her own too. When they opened, she smiled and nodded, making me drive into her more. I wrapped my arms around her back to pull her closer to me and she responded with more heavy breathing before saying;

"Turn over, hon...I wanna be on top."

I carefully rolled over and she playfully shook her brunette hair and squeezed her tits. If she was trying to turn me on, I was beyond that!

She rocked herself back and forth on my dick, a look of total ecstasy on her face.

"Ohhhh...baby...I'm close...so close....so close...ohhhhhhhhfuuuuuuuck!"

Suddenly her head went backwards "HUH! FUCK YEAH!" she yelled.

She'd clearly climaxed, she now leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

"Ohhhh...Your turn, sweetie...your turn..."

She continued to rock on my dick and casually caressed her tits, especially her tiny nipples, all the while giving me that effortlessly sultry look of hers.

"C'mon James...be my sugar boo..." she said with a little giggle added.

I held her hips closely now, wanting to keep the great feeling going. I could feel my explosion coming fast and I pulled her down close as I exploded inside her pussy. She gave a very sexy moan in my ear as I exploded;

"Mmmmmm baby...oh my god James..."

She added a very soft kiss on my cheek before rolling off and snuggling in close to me, her head on my chest. Now only our soft breaths could be heard in the dark room as we fell asleep.

A knock on the stateroom's door awakened me. I looked at my watch and saw it was sometime after 8 in the morning.

"Yeah, just a second!" I said in a sleepy voice as I tried grabbing something to cover me up. I opened the door a crack to find a butler in a white linen suit.

"Good morning, sir..." he said in a French accent "Monsieur Lorenzo wanted to know if you and Miss Dua would be joining him for breakfast on the upper deck?"

"Oh, uh, yes...uh, we'll be up there in a bit."

"Very good, sir."

My head was still spinning a little from everything. I started to look around for my clothes, hoping my slightly disheveled look wouldn't offend our host. Dua, on the other hand, still looked gorgeous as she slept.

"Uh, hey, wake up sleepy girl." I whispered as I climbed back on the bed.

"Mmmmm...hey, good morning."

"Our host wants us to join him for breakfast."

When we reached the top deck, I saw Dino on his phone at the head of a huge table.

"AH! There he is! My American friend!" He said with typical Italian flourish "And with my little bambina, too! I see I have lovebirds on my boat!"

Dua gave him a quick peck on the cheek and looked back at me with a smile.

Dino laid out a huge spread for breakfast and was quickly in conference with Dua and some other friends when not on his phone. A morning in Monaco seemed just as good as the night before. I couldn't stop looking around at the huge marina and all the other boats docked nearby, seeing the other jet setters as they awakened for the day. Dino's voice brought me back to reality;

"James!"

"Huh? Yes?"

"Where will you be going from here?"

"Uh, gee, I'm not sure. I should call my partner and see what our travel itinerary is."

"Yes, yes, I know how the jackal can be." He replied with a chuckle, knowing my boss all too well. "Well, you must come back to Monaco. I think you and I can do business together."

"Really? Uh, how so?"

"Trust me, my friend. I know good people when I meet them."

I turned to Dua and she nodded her agreement.

"I guess my reputation precedes me, huh?"

Dino laughed heartily.

Dua touched my wrist and motioned for me to come with her.

She led me to another part of the ship where we'd be alone. She embraced me and we enjoyed a long languid kiss under the morning sun of Monaco.

"Dino's right, you need to come back here soon. Or come to London, I'm gonna be buying a house soon, I'd love to spend a weekend with you."

"I'd love that."

"So would I."

One last deep kiss sealed her invitation to me.

12