Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 07

Story Info
Hung Teen seduces his Aunt and learns deep family secrets.
14.5k words
4.66
23.5k
58

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

The Family That ..., Part 1

by Western Tiger

The sunlight streaming into my bedroom and straight into my eyes is what woke me up on Friday morning. Slowly coming awake I stretched and luxuriated in the feeling of having absolutely nothing to do that day. Mom was at work. I had the day off and the entire day was mine to do what I wanted. I picked up my phone off the bedside table it and read 10:30 AM. As I lay in bed, I thumbed through the photographs on the phone of my lovers over the last three days since my girlfriend Amber had left to go home for two weeks before her college classes started back up.

There were the two college sophomores who had picked me up at the pizza joint, driven me out into the country and we'd fucked each other stupid. The photographs that I had taken of them as they lay exhausted on the blanket covered in our combined love juices got my teenage prick awake and starting to grow. The photographs of the teenage waitress from the pizza joint that I had taken out the next night and we'd ended up screwing in the front seat of her pickup truck got me fully hard and I began to stroke myself. And finally while I didn't have any photographs of Sally, my mother's new best friend and coworker who had seduced me in the company office just last night as she introduced me to anal sex, I did have secret photos of her as she gave me head in the front seat of her car while we were parked in my driveway. Gazing at the photograph of her lips wrapped around my teenage monster completed my excitement and I began stroking myself intent on having a wonderful morning masturbation session.

Somewhere in a corner of my oversexed teenage brain, I realized I'd had more sex with different people in the last three days than I did the entire month of July, and July had been an incredibly sex-filled month. From the Fourth of July weekend when I had first seduced Amber or maybe she seduced me till now, I'd had sex every day and sometimes with multiple partners in the same day. In that time period, I had managed to seduced or be seduced by seven different women most of whom were much older than I was. Six of them thought I was older than my true age, and the other one knew my true age but didn't care. My life had completely changed. I'd gone from a shy boy who liked to swim to a confident swaggering sex god. My life at the moment was cake and I was very well aware of it. I was having the time of my life and I was just about to get down to some serious whacking off when my phone rang. It was mom calling from work.

"Good morning," I said as I answered the phone.

"Good morning sweetheart. I'm glad that you're awake. You got in very late last night from the warehouse."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up if I did."

"No, you did not wake me, honey. I'm a mom. I always know when you're coming and going in out of the house. So you remember what's happening today, right?"

There was a long pause as I struggled to remember anything that was happening today. I was drawing a complete blank when mom broke in with, "Your aunt and your cousin are coming to visit, and I told you it was your responsibility to make sure that the house was picked up. You remember that conversation, don't you?"

Even though I had no memory of a conversation with my mom where she said I had to pick up the house before my relatives got there, I responded, "Oh yeah, now I remember."

"Good boy. Now I know you're just sitting on the couch watching television or playing your video games, but you need to make sure that the guest bathroom is clean and that guest towels are laid out in the guest bedroom. And remember you have to clean up the kitchen and put all the dishes in the dishwasher including what you use for breakfast today. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered without much enthusiasm.

"Your aunt called and said they would be there about 6 o'clock tonight. I'll be home about 4:30 so make sure your work is done by then, ok? Look I got to go. I'll talk to you later. I love you. Have a good day," she said as she hung up.

Suddenly the excitement of jacking off had lost its appeal. I was going to have to clean and vacuum the house and clean up the kitchen. I just became a maid for the day. Now the parts of the conversation that I'd had with my mom about my relatives arriving began collecting and fitting together in my sleepy brain. My mother's twin sister and her daughter who was my age were going to spend the weekend with us on their way back home to Ohio from Florida. My mother had made me promise that I would be home every night to entertain my cousin. She had given me the 'I expect you to act like an adult' speech and made me promise that I wouldn't act like a shit to my cousin. I had not seen my cousin in three years because of all the drama involving my father's illness and death and us moving to South Georgia to the middle of nowhere. When I last saw her, she was short and skinny with braces and no hint of a figure at all. She was a nerd that liked to play fantasy games like Dungeons and Dragons and listen to speed metal. We'd had nothing in common and I was sure the weekend would be a total loss.

What further depressed me was the idea that for three days I was not going to have any sex whatsoever. I couldn't even sneak over the fence and have sex with my cheating next-door neighbor because she and her husband were still on a trip to Atlanta. The bright sunshine filled morning that I had awakened to with such wonderful hopes and expectations had now become a gloomy dark day filled with house work, no fun and no sex.

I could disobey my mother and just go over to the public swimming pool where I did laps almost every day and try to pick up somebody. With my newfound ability to attract the attention of sexy females, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard since there were at least two or three females over there who always seemed to be checking me out. But I knew if I made that boneheaded move, Mom would have my head on a platter in less time than it would take for me to say, "Hi I'm home." Besides I love my mom. She had worked really hard to find this place for us to live and provide us with a good living that allowed me to have most of my summer off before high school started in the fall.

As I got out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen to make breakfast, I realized that I still had time to make it over to the swimming pool if I got off my lazy butt and swim my 100 laps. I was determined to make the high school swimming team and I had made myself a promise to do my laps every day. So I hurried through breakfast and grabbed my gym bag, jumped on my bike and rode over to the swimming pool. Getting through my 100 laps that morning was a struggle. I was exhausted from three days of constant sex. Sally had been insatiable last night and had put me through the ringer. We had a date for the next Wednesday where we were going to go out to her house at the lake and spend the entire day screwing. I was pretty sure that I might not even be able to survive the day but what a way to go!

After I'd finished my laps, I was sitting on a chaise lounge trying to catch my breath, when Emma the sexy lifeguard who had flirted with me so outrageously the day before sat down next to me to talk or rather to continue flirting with me. With her sitting so close to me as we chatted, the smell of her suntan lotion and the thin material of her lifeguard outfit which clung to every curve on her sexy body started to get me going in spite of my tiredness. My cock started growing so that I had to cover my lap with a towel so that she wouldn't notice how excited I was getting. I was about to throw Mom's instructions right out the window and make a move when her shift started, and she had to go back to work.

So as I sat there waiting for my prick to go down, another woman who had become a casual friend of mine at the swimming pool walked over to chat with me. She was a single mother who brought her two-year-old over to the pool most days and we had struck up a very casual friendship. While she was a very well put together woman of about 25 or 26 and usually wore very skimpy two-piece bathing suits, I had never really thought of her as a possible sexual partner. Maybe that was because of Amber working at the pool or I just had not been particularly attracted to her, but this morning there was something really special about her that caught my attention. She had a gleam in her eye and her energy seemed up as if she was excited about something. She was blonde with a nice rack, good ass and very nice legs. She had a few tattoos scattered around her body but nothing super elaborate and she was a big gossip who knew everything about everybody at the swimming pool. She asked me where Amber was and when I told her, she suggested that we should go out for lunch sometime. Intrigued I said that that would be a lot of fun and let's do that soon. With that she smiled at me and walked away, her hips swaying so much I thought she would throw her back out. I was delighted with these responses that I got from females, but I was still extremely bewildered why suddenly every woman wanted to spend time with me.

That is when I noticed I was behind schedule so heading back to the house I spent the rest of the day cleaning, washing clothes, straightening up the house and just in general being a helpful son to my devoted mother.

Their car pulled up in the driveway of our ranch house around 6 PM and Mom and I hurried out to greet them. My aunt and cousin were already out of the car when we approached the driveway. Mom rushed to greet her twin sister allowing me to hang back and check out my female relatives. My eyes wandered to stare at Aunt Vicki's figure. My aunt was wearing a tight blue sundress with a low-cut neckline that did a great job of accentuating her amazing breasts. Her D-cup tits seemed to be about to spill out of the neckline of her dress. The dress had a slit up one side where I caught a hint of tanned thigh as she hugged Mom.

Next, I looked over at my cousin, Diane who was taking a moment to stretched from the long car ride. With her arms up over her head causing her ample breasts to rise, and expose her flat, toned stomach, she was one very hot looking cousin. She wore a pair of very small jean shorts that allowed her ass cheeks to hang out and showed off a pair of very shapely legs, and a tight camisole accenting a pair of delicious tits. Her breasts weren't as big as her mother's, but her 34C's were still huge, especially on her slender teenage frame. I felt my dick getting stiff already.

Diane saw me and raced over to hug me crushing her tits against my chest. "Oh Jason, it's so good to see you!" She released me and stepped back smiling. My cousin had the bluest eyes I had ever seen, and her smile was inviting. I was amazed at the change in her. This girl was smoking hot. The braces were gone, and she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. We were only weeks apart in age as the sisters had managed to get pregnant around the same time. She was my age and entering her senior year in high school. She was about 5'9" and had curves in all the right places. Looking at my aunt, I concluded that maybe some things do get passed through genetics.

"So, long drive," I asked?

"Yes, I'm so glad to be here."

"Everyone, let's go inside and catch up," Mom called out as she led Aunt Vicky toward the house. "We can unload the car later."

'Not until I give my nephew a hug," Vicky stated. She put her arms around me, crushing her giant chest against mine. I feared that she would be able to feel my growing erection as she pressed against me. Then she did that whole Aunt routine as she made a fuss over me. Teasing me about how much I'd grown, how I'd filled out and then I was treated to a kiss on the cheek, her subtle scent gently enveloping me as she held me close. Aunt Vicky was grace and elegance personified. She was tastefully dressed and immaculately groomed, oozing sophistication. At 40, her face was beautiful and her figure voluptuous and perfect. She looked just like my mom. Yet while I had never thought about my mother sexually, Aunt Vicky I would've boned at the drop of a hat. As we headed into the house, I brought up the rear as I admired the sexy figures of my two relatives. As I watched their tight asses twitching right in front of me, I began to get horny as hell. I was not going to get laid by Amber this weekend. I was under strict orders to stay around the house this weekend and entertain my cousin. Well at least, the scenery was going to be great. They were both staying in the guest room next to me.

Diane looked back over her shoulder at me. "Hurry up, slow poke. We have some catching up to do," she said as she winked at me. Then she smiled and followed the two adults into the house. I stood there for a moment as the wink caught me by surprise. Maybe it was nothing, but it seemed odd that someone who I had not seen in three years would wink at me. Was there a deeper meaning behind it or was it just my over sexed brain thinking everyone wanted me? Shrugging it off, I followed everyone inside.

That night we sent out for pizza and sat out on the screened-in back porch and caught up on family stories and lives. It was good to see them, and I know my mom was happy to see her twin. I knew that she was a little lonely since we had moved to this small town. Since I was the only male around that night, I just sat back and let the women talk; although Diane did ask me about how life in a small southern town was working out for me. Considering I was getting laid every day, I had to admit to myself that my life was going great.

Aunt Vicky had changed out of her dress and into a pair of shorts plus a tight T-shirt that did very little to hide her magnificent body. Because of her and Diane, I stayed in a state of semi-arousal all night. We all laughed and had a great time catching up, and Mom and Vicky got half in the bag on a bottle of red wine. However, I had to work the early shift that Saturday morning, so I needed to go to bed early. I had to be at the warehouse at 8 AM. I stood up and kissed Mom and Vicky good night. Diane stood and gave me a big hug pulling me tight against her hot little body while crushing her large tits against me. My cock sprang to instant attention straining against my zipper. There is no way that she missed the rock-hard bulge in my pants. Then in the semi-darkness of the back porch, my cousin stuck her wet tongue in my ear and groped my ass.

Surprised, I jumped back and looked at her startled. Diane just smiled back at me lasciviously like a hungry wolf. My mother had noticed my sudden movement and asked if I was ok. I stammered that I had just stumbled and quickly said goodnight as I fled past Diane toward my bedroom.

In the safety of my bedroom, I wondered about what had just happened. I was used to a lot of wild sex recently, but I never entertained having sex with my cousin. I tried to get ready for bed like normal, but the feel of my cousin's tight teenage body and full round breasts pressed against my chest got me really worked up. As I lay in the dark under the sheets naked, images of Diane and her mother in their skimpy clothes got me harder by the second, so I reached down and began stroking my thick cock. I wacked my huge cock for several minutes until I blasted a thick paste of hot cum all over my stomach, and then I drifted off to a pleasant sleep.

I do not know how much later it was, but I remember in my dream sleep thinking, "Oh god that feels good.' Then as my brain began to wake up, I heard what sounded like a slurping sound and realized that something felt really good. My eyes slowly opened to reveal the shadowy image of someone lying between my outstretched legs sucking and slurping my rock-hard Johnson!

My room was bathed in the soft glow from the corner street light through my partially open curtain, clearly illuminating the beautiful face of my cousin taking about two-thirds of my twelve inches into her mouth and holding it deep for several seconds before pulling slowly off of me only to retrace her movements again and again.

"Oh fuck her mouth feels good," was the first thought that came to me. Quickly followed by, "What the fuck is happening?!" Yet even as that second thought formed in my brain, I realized that she was giving me an amazing blowjob. Most of my sex partners had never managed to get even half of my shaft in their mouths so this was a real mind-expanding cock blowing experience! All my current lovers had been pretty good blowjob artists and a couple had been exceptional, but Diane was in a class by herself.

I shifted my hips and my cousin realizing that I was now awake lifted her mouth off my fully erect pole and moaned, "Mhmmmmm. You taste good, cuz! I love your big, beautiful dick! Jesus you are hung!"

I moan softly she moved farther down the bed between my legs giving light little kisses against my thighs, sucking and nipping as she made her way down to my scrotum, and began lovingly licking my balls.

"What are you doing?" I groaned into the darkness.

"Checking out the package that was stuffed in your pants all night," Diane stated before she sucked one of my big balls into her mouth, slowly running her tongue against the wrinkled skin.

"Oh God, that feels good!" I moaned.

Letting my bloated ball loose from her mouth, Diane raised her head looking up at me. I could not see her eyes, but I knew where her gaze was pointed. "I guess we made you horny tonight. When I felt your cock pressed into my thigh, I just about fainted. I had to come check that out to see if it was real."

"What about your mom?" I stuttered.

"She and your mom are passed out and fast asleep cuddling together in your mom's room," Diane whispered in a sexy voice dripping with desire. "The twins got very drunk after you left. They are both in bed on the other side of the house, dead to the world. So don't worry and just enjoy the ride." With that she lowered her head back down and went back to sucking my balls.

"The twins are cuddling together?" I ask incredulously.

""Mhmm hmmm..." she replied with her mouth full of one of my large balls. Then lifting her face out of my crotch again, she said, "Of course! How do you think twin girls learn anything about sex? They learn it from each other. Our moms have been playing around with each other for years long before they started having sex with anybody else." Having stated what should be very obvious to me, Diane went back to sucking my cock.

Now not worried about our moms hearing us and receiving the best blowjob, I had yet gotten, my barely awake mind moved to the next item of concern. We were committing incest!

"What are you doing? We're cousins," I moaned as she ran her tongue across the sensitive head of my very erect penis.

"Do you want me to stop? It was hard not to notice the hardon that you've been carrying for Mom and me ever since we got here. You and I are the same age and I promise you there won't be any psychological damage on my part. I simply like to suck and fuck big dicks and you've got a monster here! But if fucking your cousin is too much for you, I'll stop?" As Diane said this, she gently squeezed my cum filled balls and ran her tongue from the base of my surging rod all the way to the very sensitive tip. All I could do was groan in exquisite agony as I exclaimed, "Fuck, you know how to suck cock!"

"Well do you want me to stop?" She teasingly inquired as she jacked my slobber covered erection with her hand. I lay there in complete confusion as she continued stroking my straining teenage monster up and down. I had just been awakened from a very deep sleep to find my super sexy teenage cousin sucking my rod and now I faced an important moral decision. Should I stop having sex with my blood relative or just shoot off down her exquisitely talented throat. I quickly decided to give in to my baser instincts and pleaded desperately, "Hell, no! Please keep sucking my dick!"

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers