Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No complaints, yet," I groaned, enjoying the feelings that the movement of her hand created. With her eyes fixated on the massive cock between my thighs, Aunt Vicky's breathing grew faster as she stroked the huge object in her hands.

"Good," she said. "I wouldn't want to get started with this monster if you couldn't hold up your end of the deal!" My excited cock lurched at her continued stroking and a drop of pre-cum started to drip down from my cock slit. Vicky caught the gooey liquid with her fingertip and licked it off with her tongue. "Mmmmmmmm, that's good," she said in appreciation. "So I take it you enjoyed getting your cock sucked by that slut of a daughter of mine?"

I was caught off guard by the unexpected question. "She told you about that?"

"Of course she did," Aunt Vicky said as she continued stroking her hand up and down my throbbing shaft. Her eyes had been focused on my rock hard, one-eyed monster and she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. "Maybe this is the moment to have this little conversation. Diane had my permission to seduce you last night."

I have to admit I was somewhat confused and uncertain what to do. I was standing naked in my guest bedroom with the very naked sister of my mom who had just been jacking off my horny teenage prick, and who had just told me that she had given permission to her daughter to fuck me? I guess the confused look on my face made my aunt continue her explanation.

"Diane and I are very liberal when it comes to sex. Certainly, a lot more liberal than your mother, who happens to be very conservative in that area. Your father was her first and only lover, and as far as I know she hasn't had another since he passed. I never got married and I have had many lovers. I can have sex with anyone I want. It turns out my daughter is very much the same way. I'm not going to tell your mother anything about any of this, ok? I would not want to hurt her."

As I look back at this moment, I realize there were a lot of levels to consider here. Incest, family relationships, how this would affect my mom if she ever found out, but right at that second my teenage lust was up. All I wanted to do was nail my sexy aunt. She was still sliding her hand up and down my rigid dick while my eyes were locked on watching her fantastic tits swing back and forth each time she stroked my pre-cum leaking prick.

So when she said this next, "Jason, as much as I would like to take this monster on, maybe we really shouldn't...do this. I know that you and Diane got together last night. And that is fine, but you and I... maybe not. It's just not the right...." Aunt Vicky never got the chance to finish that sentence. I was so worked up by her I just pushed my hips forward and jammed my swollen cockhead between her full lips. My sexy, superhot Aunt was caught completely by surprise and looked up at me while her lips were now wrapped tightly around my excited prick.

"Oh please quit talking and just suck my cock before I explode," I implored. Looking in my eyes with a questioning look on her face as if to ask 'are you sure', I vigorously nodded my head in agreement. Pausing for only a moment, she went right to work and started bobbing her head up and down my long, hard dick, taking in inch after inch of warm cockmeat. I leaned my head back moaning, not believing the incredible sensations Aunt Vicky was giving me. My cousin was an incredibly talented cocksucker, but she had nothing on her mom. She had already managed to take in over half of my meat pipe into her mouth as her hands roamed over my legs and ass, pulling more of me into her mouth.

I began to move my hips back and forth sawing my huge fuck-log in and out of her widely stretched mouth. A whimper began to emanate from her throat as inch after inch of rigid cock pushed deeper into her throat. Vicky slid her free hand underneath my thrusting cock to my expanding balls, and gently began to squeeze them. Somehow, she managed to slowly work the full length of my 12 inches into her throat and was massaging my entire prick with her tongue and throat muscles. In the delight of my sexual haze, I exclaimed, "Oh Jesus! That feels so fucking good!! I guess cocksucking runs in the family!" I knew if she continued to suck me off like this, I would soon launch a flood of my love juice right into her throat.

Vicky seemed to sense how close I was and slowly back her throat off of my fervent cock, and it made a sound like a cork as it popped out of her mouth. With saliva running down her chin, her beautiful eyes looked up at me, "Mmmm, you got a nice slab of meat there. Let's just slow down a minute. If we are going to do this, I don't want to rush it."

I was so close to climaxing that I was staggered that she had stopped. I was frenzied with the need to orgasm. "Oh god...please don't stop...," I begged.

"Oh you poor child," she teased as she ran her tongue over the sensitive head of my hard, angry dick. She expertly calmed me down enough to keep me on the edge, but not take me over. She slowly swallowed my cock back into her hot mouth and went back to work. With one hand jacking my huge stalk, the other playing with my cum-filled sacks, and her mouth hungrily consuming inch after thick inch of my huge prick down her throat, she had me back to almost cumming again. The sensations were so powerful my head rolled back again, and I grunted as I tried to slam more dick between her lips, but she kept one hand at the base of my cock to keep me from going too deep.

I noticed that the hand that had been working my aching balls was now tracing a slow path across her flat toned stomach towards her wet twat. Her hand made slow circles around her hard-little nub. Her pussy began oozing a clear hot liquid that dripped from her leaking hole making the sheets under her ass grow wetter by the second.

Over the next several minutes as Aunt Vicky continued to rub her vibrating clit, she changed her sucking technique several times always keeping me on the edge of climax. Sometimes licking in wide circles the tip of my giant cockhead or licking the entire underneath of my rigid staff from balls to tip or swallowing the full length of my unbending member down her throat making me crazy with pleasure. There was so much pressure building up in my balls they literally began to ache. Watching Aunt Vicky suck cock was like watching a demon possess a body. With her mouth and one hand working my massive prick, while the other was stuck between her widespread thighs furiously rubbing her excited clit as she moaned and groaned around my thrusting prick. The tell-tale sign that she finally got herself off was that her moaning and groaning grew louder, and the licking and sucking on my turgid dick grew exponentially as her fingers brought herself to a quivering orgasm. With cunt juice pouring from her vagina, she brought her other hand up to help control my bucking and pulsating rod that was jammed halfway down her throat. Her greedy mouth slurped and sucked every square inch of cock that she could get her lips and tongue around. Then she moved her hand from my thick prick, fingers dripping with her gooey juices and caught me by surprise when she slipped one of her sticky, wet fingers up my ass to massage my prostate. I cried out as it drove me over the edge.

"OH, GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! UNHHH!!! I'M GONNA BLOW!!" I yelled, my hips lunging forward, pushing my erupting cock far down her throat. Aunt Vicky pulled me deep into her mouth and held my swelling cockhead in her throat, eager to taste my thick seed. She had no idea what was coming. I felt my huge meat spasm in her mouth and felt an enormous load surge up my shaft. The first hot torrent of my man juice sprayed out immediately filling Vicky's already over-stuffed mouth. Shot after shot of thick cum flooded her mouth, and the jets of cum seemed endless as she tried to swallow as much of the salty, hot juice as possible. Small streams of cum began trickling out of both corners of her mouth and down her chin dripping onto her large heaving breasts. I groaned as my semen continued to pour into Aunt Vicky's mouth. She moaned and pulled me all the way into her mouth until her nose was in my pubes, and I finished firing my load straight down her open throat. With my massive prick still stuffed down her throat, a wave of ecstasy coursed throughout her body and her throbbing pussy again erupted with pleasure, sending another stream of hot cunt juice onto the soaked sheets beneath her thighs.

As my load subsided, and her body stopped spasming and shaking, her pussy still burning and sensitive from her orgasm, she pulled her mouth off my pulsing prick and opened her eyes. "Oh my God," she cried, looking up at me as she scooped the cum from her chin and heaving tits, sucking it off of her fingers. "Jason, I can't believe how much cum you have! And... I love that you are still hard!!" My still pulsating cockmeat, now glistening in front of her with a combination of cum and saliva was waving right in front of her face. Aunt Vicky spread her legs and began fingering her dripping pussy anew.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, as she looked up at me still trying to catch her breath.

Completely forgetting that my cousin was in the backyard and could come in at any moment, I encouraged Aunt Vicky to slip farther up onto the bed, her heavy breasts bouncing with each move. As she rested on her elbows looking up at me, I kneeled on the cum soaked bed between her wide spread thighs. Taking my mighty python in my hand, I positioned the large head in the slot of her juicing cunt. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Are you going to fuck me with that big... monster... cock?"

"I think you know exactly what I am going to do," I answered in a smug voice. Looking at Vicky lying in front of me was a stunning sight. Her body was so perfect, it made me dizzy with lust. With her thighs spread wide apart and her pussy dripping wet and ready for me, her 38D breasts were rising and falling with excitement, the rock-hard nipples pointing up at me. Her eyes drifted down to the enormous tool that was about to invade her dripping cunt. My beast now stood at a full 12 inches of thick man meat, the network of blood vessels pumping at its surface with every beat of my heart. My body and mind were racing with excitement. I was about to fuck my aunt.

I pressed my giant mushroom cockhead against the lips of her soaking pussy and was about to drill myself into the depths of my aunt's hot slick cunt, when she grabbed hold of my cock, "Whoa there, bucko! Slow down a little. We need a time out."

"What about?" I questioned loudly as my excitement was at fever pitch.

"How to properly fuck a woman," she said gently.

"I already know how to do that," I asserted, my voice rising in frustration.

"I'm sure you do. Diane said you really know how to use this thing," she said as she held my throbbing cock in her hand. "But there's a different way to do it."

"What's that?"

"Gently and slowly. You are a dominant alpha male even if you don't know it yet. You have probably been in command of every sexual situation you've ever been in. And no doubt the girls and women that you have been with have been immensely satisfied. Yet not all women want to start with you just jabbing it up in there. You need to know how to read the person that you're with."

"Ok, so you only like it slow?"

"Not always. I like over the top sex just like anybody else. Yet, I also like to start out slow and build up to that. I like to start at 3 and work my way up to 10. I think you'd like to start at 9 and work yourself up to 15. Remember this is a very intimate experience for a woman. You're entering her. She's accepting you into her body. So slow and gentle until you've got her worked up."

With that she leaned back and re-slotted my cockhead between the slick lips of her pussy. Keeping one hand wrapped around the base of my teenage monster she encouraged me to enter her slowly. I pressed forward more gently than I ever had. I felt a tingle run down my spine as I slowly entered the succulent core of my aunt. The feeling of her tight vaginal walls gripping my horse cock as I pushed forward and began to spread her channel wide was exquisite. I could actually feel her hot pussy trying to adapt to my thick size as I worked myself deeper.

She moaned as I slowly pushed deeper of her hot wet cunt., "That's it! Let it slide in!! Just like that...Oh...yeah...you are getting up in there...!"

I paused for a moment, giving her a rest. I looked down at her passion racked face, her skin flushed and her eyes flashing with lust and excitement. I lay my body down on hers, crushing her large tits against my chest, and she wrapped her strong legs around my waist. She pulled my head down and kissed me, her tongue seeking mine. As we kissed, I moved my hips forward slowly pushing deeper into her yielding mature body. I will never forget the feel of her slick vaginal cavity stretching out as I penetrated her. Meeting the first resistance at about eight inches, I drew my hips back and pressed in again moving as slowly as I could manage, when all I wanted to do was thrust all the way inside her with my giant cock. I looked down between our entwined bodies and watched my monstrous cock slowly moved deeper, distending her cunt lips with the thickness of my shaft.

"Mmmmmm...I don't know if I can take anymore," yet even as she said that her hips involuntarily ticked forward causing my dick to sink a little deeper.

I kissed my way down the side of her throat and whispered in her ear, "This cock is going all the way in, Aunt Vicky." I pulled my hips back until just the head of my cock rested between the lips of her vagina and pressed down patiently sliding two more inches deeper into her quivering twat. I felt her body begin to tremble beneath me and her legs tightened around my waist.

"Oh...oh! Fuck...that is nice" Vicky moaned as her hips ticked up to meet my gentle push. Over the next few minutes, my hips worked deliberately as I gradually fed her the last two inches of my giant cock deep inside my aunt's soon to be ravaged cunt. With each gentle thrust of my hips, I could feel my aunt's vaginal muscles grip my shaft tighter and tighter, and her body beginning to shudder and quake as her passion built. Not able to hold back anymore, I forcibly thrust the last inch into her depths and all 12 inches of my huge teenage cock were jammed into the back of Vicky's steaming practiced cunt.

"Fuuckk! Oh shit, that's what I'm talking about!!! FUCK!" Vicky screamed as her body started shaking uncontrollably. "I'M GONNA.... CUM... FUCK...." she trailed off in a string of obscenities as her back arched, every muscle in her body tensed and froze as her pussy ignited with a huge orgasm. She just had her first orgasm, and we hadn't even started to really fuck yet. Vicky's legs were wrapped around my waist tightly as my snake rested deep in her gut. She was delirious, swearing uncontrollably as her hips bucked and bounced up and down under me. "Oh My Fucking God, Jason, Your Cock IS SO FUCKING BIG, Your Hot Cock..." Her whole body was tensing up and then loosing as I held my throbbing cock deep within her, not moving at all. Vicky screamed out that she had never been stuffed so full of dick, her cunt was stretched to the max and all other types of obscenities. Our bodies were pressed together, her hips rocking back and forth, my cock holding steady inside her detonating cunt. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply as she orgasmed.

As Vicky's tongue explored my mouth and her large tits mashed against my chest, I began to move my hips again, pulling out a couple inches and then jabbing them back in. She groaned as I began to pick up the pace, pumping into her climaxing vagina, her muffled groans grew louder as I increased my speed. Finally, she released the kiss and threw her head back screaming, "Oh FUCK!!!! YYYESSSSSSS!!!"

She pulled her legs tighter around me and began meeting me thrust for thrust, her hips bucking up to meet me on each downward thrust. I was pounding away at her, drilling deep inside her orgasming twat. Our bodies slapped together loudly, wetly and quickly, my balls bouncing off her bucking ass with each stroke. The action was intense as we fucked each other at this frantic pace. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" She groaned with each thrust. Her whole body was swept away in the feelings from the ongoing orgasm, and she began screaming. "Oh fuck yeah. FUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY!"

Hilting my meaty shaft into her trembling quim and banging off the entrance to her womb with each stroke, my aunt was moaning uncontrollably at this point on the verge of another huge screaming climax. Her eyes were wide and there was a look of unbridled lust on her face as my massive monster penetrated her overwhelmed twat.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she whimpered continually as my swollen pole impaled her. She moved her hips faster, sliding her creaming vagina up and down my plunging spear. Noise of loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the room as my meaty log drilled into her again and again. Her screwed-up face and the feel of her smooth cunt muscles spasming around my thick member told me it was just a matter of a few more strokes before her hot box would explode once again in an intense climax. I obliged her by forcing all of my meat deep into her creaming slit and Vicky's face contorted in a silent scream as she arched her back and strained to take more of my bloated pipe. She caught her breath and then screamed out loud as her body began to orgasm uncontrollably.

"Ahhhhh fucking shit!! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH GOD FUCK ME JASON!!!!" I leaned my face down to smother her full lips with my mouth. Vicky screamed into my mouth and her cunt spasmed around my prick for what seemed an eternity. Her body bucking and writhing underneath me in ecstasy as my hips repeatedly I drilled into her depths. Her vagina was so sensitive that every thrust into her spasming body continued her orgasm until utterly exhausted her arms and legs released me, and she collapsed onto the soaking sheets as she tried to catch her breath. As her body continued to twitch, I pulled my cock out of her overstuffed twat with a juicy pop, and her womanly cum ran down her inner thighs. Her ravaged cunt continued to spasm and gaped openly from the exit of my large tool. My prick was slick with her juices, and I used them to stroke my shaft up and down as I considered where to next place my pulsing manhood in my aunt's orgasming body. I had yet to pop my load of jism and I needed to plant it someplace fast.

I encourage Vicky to flip over and get on her hands and knees with her excellent ass pointed towards me. Placing one hand on her hip, I grabbed my slick juice-covered fuckstick with the other and placed the head at the entrance of Vicky's sopping, hairless cunt.

Vicky gasped, "Jesus! Oh please, cum in me this time. I want to have your cum.

"Keep your head down and ass up," I ordered as I pressed the head of my prick inside of Vicky's dripping slit and could feel the smooth folds of her luscious cunt slip down the length of my cock.

"Oh god, oh god, oh Jason", she whimpered softly as I began moving my fat cockhead more forcibly into her creaming opening. Her hands made fists and grasped the sheets tightly as the pleasure in her vagina began to grow with each stroke of my cock.

"Ohh...Ohhhhh.. Fu..Fu...FUCK!", she shrieked as the head of my cock stroked into her overstuffed cunt and bounced off the entrance to her womb. Again and again, I drilled into her hot wet snatch as she clawed at the bed and screamed in abandon at the intense pleasure, I was giving her. I grabbed Vicky's hips firmly as I fed her wet bare gash, savoring the feeling of her stretched vagina. With each thrust, my stomach banged off Vicky's fantastic ass as her juicy box sucked my engorged shaft. As I vigorously pumped in and out of her overwhelmed channel, I began to feel her body start to tremble and her gasp for air as the assault on her pussy became more intense. With each stroke as I withdrew my powerful shaft and thrust back into her, my cum filled sacks slapped wetly against her buzzing clit. Her whole body seemed to be quaking and twisting in waves of pleasure.