Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, OH FUCK! I'm Going to Cum!! JESUS FUCK ME, JASON," she cried. Her voice seemed to possess me, and I rammed my rod roughly into her juicing cunt. The feelings that her exquisite pussy gave me was almost beyond compare. Her tight, vibrating wet hole was like a drug to me and I wanted as much of it as I could. Vicky had her face pressed hard into the sheets, her knees spread wide as I speared her abused cunt over and over with my massive weapon. My flowing precum and her hot cunt juice was splashing everywhere with every thrust. Vicky heaved and grunted beneath me seemingly unable to form a coherent sentence. I took my hands off her bucking hips and reached down grabbing her swaying tits in my hands. Using them like handles, I pulled her slopping cunt back onto my jabbing shaft as I tried desperately to hold back my orgasm. As I hilted on each powerful stroke, I could feel the release building in my balls. With one last forceful thrust I buried myself balls deep inside her minge, I gave over to my need and unloaded deep inside her. It felt like a nuclear blast as my cock erupted in her churning cunt. With the first blast of hot cum shooting into her creaming womb, it caused her snatch to set fire to a mutual orgasm that had us both screaming at the top of our lungs.

"Oh God, I'm CUMMING," I hollered as jet upon jet of hot cream filled her convulsing vagina. So much semen had built up inside my balls that it seemed like it would never stop erupting as shot after shot of cum continued to fill her pussy and leaked out onto the drenched sheets. She collapsed underneath me, and my cock popped free continuing to shoot cum on her cunt, her legs and ass that dripped down onto the bed. The bed was a total mess with pussy juice and cum everywhere.

As I kneeled between Vicky's wide spread legs, feeling dizzy from exertion and my chest heaving, I stared down at her sperm covered ass and watching cum leak from her soaked vagina, and I heard clapping behind me. I quickly turned my head to see Diane leaning against the bedroom door frame, clapping her hands. "Well done cousin, that was really a show. Can I join you?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aunt Vicky turn and raise up on one arm facing her daughter. The movement caused her heavy breasts to sway and shake. "Oh Di, yes, come join us! His cock is everything that you said it was. Jesus, he can throw a girl a fuck!" Vicky panted as she turned over in the bed.

Diane smiled at me and stepped into the room. She quickly slipped out of her almost transparent micro bikini, letting it off to the floor exposing her full nude body to me. I had seen her body the night before of course, but in the dark of my room. Here her young perfect body was revealed to me in full light and in all of its glory. From less than a foot away, my eyes could not help roaming up and down her delicious body glistening from suntan lotion, from her beautiful face to her large bouncy almost perfect breasts topped with hard nipples, down her flat stomach to her full wide hips and her completely shaved vagina, and all of this stacked on top of a pair of amazing legs. It was only then that the thought really hit me that I was going to get to fuck both of them at the same time, and as I thought that blood surged into my semi erect shaft, and it started to lengthen again.

Di noticed my expanding equipment and with a smile, she commented, "Is that for me?" Smiling up at me, she kneeled between my legs and took my hardening shaft in her hands. "Oh, it's still warm and slick from Mom's pussy," she said as she stroked my big stick up and down. She leaned over and licked the entire underside of my shaft from balls to tip, tasting both me and her mother at the same time. "Mmmmmmmm, both of you taste good. I think I want more of this," Di exclaimed, and she continued to lick and slurp on my hardening shaft.

"Hey, wait a minute. I want some of that," Vicky stated as she maneuvered herself into a position opposite her daughter with her face right in my crotch. "Geez, look at this beauty. It is so long and thick. Such a nasty cock attached to such a nasty boy. Can't take my eyes off of it."

"I feel you, Mom," Di mumbled as she licked up the precum leaking from my large, mushroomed head. "Mmmm, look at all this precum. Tastes so good."

"Ha. You little whore, quit hogging it. Let me have some...," Vicky said as she gently took my pulsating shaft out of Di's hand. "I just want to swallow it whole! Goddamn, I love this cock!" For the next few minutes I watched with mounting exhilaration as the naked mother and daughter tagged teamed my straining cock, licking and sucking, sharing and slurping up all my precum while constantly jacking and stroking my thick column of flesh. I was delirious with pleasure as the two expert cocksuckers traded off taking turns deep throating me. First, Di managed to work about 10 inches into her tight throat as Aunt Vicky licked my sensitive balls before she released my now fully erect cock as strands of spit strung themselves between her lips and my excited prick, coating it with her saliva.

Then my aunt took my saliva covered missile in her hand and guide it toward her mouth as she whispered, "This big sexy beast right here! He's hard to forget! I love sucking on it." At which point she engulfed my huge stalk all the way to the root and hummed and moaned as her throated muscles milk and massaged the full length of my large teenage cock.

"Uhhh! Oh my g...God! So...so good!" I managed to croak out as I tried with all my strength to not cum down her talented throat. While my aunt was deep throating me, my cousin took her turn slowly licking and teasing my eager gonads.

"Oh yeah... that's it... keep lubing me up... OH GOD, AUNT VICKY... SUCK ME!!!" I roared as Vicky's talented mouth worked up and down my throbbing staff. With both of my relatives teasing and licking my prick and balls simultaneously, I was about to explode any second and I desperately wanted to cum in one of their amazing cunts. "I can't stand it anymore! Aunt Vicky come here!!"

Reaching down, I urged Aunt V's mouth off my stimulated boner. As my eager cock left her mouth, long strands of my aunt's saliva clung to it. I pulled her up so that she was straddling my hips. Realizing what I wanted, Vicki placed her hot pussy right over my saliva coated shaft, she reached between her legs fixed the large head just inside her still dripping slit and pressed down her hips causing my massive teenage cock to sink into her wet, slick channel.

When the head of my long shaft bumped into the mouth of her womb, Aunt Vicky moaned, "Uhhhhh!!! Yessss..." Using her hips, she slowly rose off me as my giant rod emerged from her slick warm whole, and suddenly she slammed her hot cunt down on me impaling herself in one hard thrust! As she hit bottom, she cried, "Oh lover, fuck me with your marvelous cock!"

I lay on my back watching with admiration as my aunt impaled herself on my 12-inch meat stick again and again. The mutual blowjob by my sexy female relatives had brought me right to the edge, but I had managed to keep from shooting off, and I was now enjoying watching Vicky's large breasts swinging and knocking against each other as she drove my dick in and out of her sizzling cunt. Raising her hips until only the tip of my rigid shaft was still inside her slit, she would fully impale herself once again. "Oh God, you stuff me so full!!! I love having your cock inside me," she grunted. Leaning down, Vicky gave me a passionate kiss while still jerking her blazing channel up and down my swollen shaft in long strokes. As she broke the kiss, she whispered in my ear," Oh fuck, you're even better than your father."

I heard the comment, but it didn't really register as Vicki continued shoving her hips down on my fully impaled cock. She rocked back and forth, up and down, sometimes moving in a circular motion. The whole time slowly increasing the speed for her hip movements with her hands resting on my chest. "Oh fuck! I'm ohh...ohhh I'mmm...Jason...OH YOUR COCK, JESUS!" She clutched my chest with her fingernails drawing blood as her hips continue to drive up and down in a blur, her hot wet cunt grabbing me tightly. After minutes of passively laying back as my aunt fucked herself silly, I suddenly lifted my hips just as she began a downward thrust. The head of my attacking cock banged off her cervix causing her eyes bulged in surprise as she looked down at my face. "Oh my God... Oh my God," she squealed. I could feel the muscles of her vagina clutch me in a vice grip as her molten pussy began to climax. Suddenly, my crotch was flooded as her warm pussy poured out its juices, coating my crotch and thighs! Vicky rode my deeply impaled cock like a bucking bronco for several more strokes before collapsing on my chest, her large breasts mashing against me. "God that was wonderful, lover." Vicky gave me another passionate kiss, our tongues dueling with each other as my hands explored her wonderful body.

As the kiss broke, I glanced over at Diane who to my surprise had one hand squeezing her heavy left breast while having three fingers jammed up her titillating cunt. She was getting herself off while I was fucking her mother! Had I entered the Twilight Zone or a Sexual paradise? I had a momentary feeling that this was going to be the greatest weekend my young life had ever experienced. I caught Diane's eye, and she smiled and blew me an air kiss as she continued to thrust fingers in and out of her wet vagina at a rapid pace.

Rock hard and urgently needing to ejaculate, my ardent cock and bloated balls were about to burst. I hurriedly flipped Aunt Vicky over on her back while my cock was still buried deep in her grasping pussy. Di was still fingering herself and watching the action with her mother. Giving my aunt no chance to rest, I began to plunge repeatedly into her wet snatch as I eagerly sought my own much needed climax. Vicky pushed back against my thrusts as she felt my thick cock slide in and out of her wet sleeve. My rhythm building with each deep thrust into Vicky's hot, tight cunt.

"OH GOD... OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ME!"

Vicky was bucking and thrashing under me as I filled her excited pussy with every powerful thrust. Her cunt seemed to tighten more and more on each thrust, her hips flipping back at me as she tried to get more cock deep inside her. Her blistering, wet vagina was gushing out thick cream that flowed down over my balls and dripped on the soaked sheets below. My ass was a blur as I reamed out her molten core, her pussy lips were stretched to the limit as they wrapped themselves around my rapidly thrusting pole. Di had leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Fuck her Jason. Harder... harder... give it to her!! Fuck her with that huge cock of yours!!! Make her scream, cousin!!!"

Her words inflamed me. I tried with all my strength to hold back my own climax and drill my rampaging cock right through her mom's cunt and come out her mouth. Vicky became a screaming, bucking bronco as I continued to fuck her climaxing cunt. "OHH GOD...OHH GOD... OHHHH GODDD...OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!"

Vicky had reached the stage of constant orgasm as each one of my thrusts seemed to trigger another climax in her exploding vagina. I franticly drilled deep into her searing heat, her ass bucking up and down violently while she kept a constant cry of "OH FUCK ME! OH FUCK ME!" I was so close, and my thrusts became erratic as the frenzy increased. I had an all-consuming need to cum when suddenly I felt a wet tongue licking my swinging balls as I pounded Vicky's cunt. I looked behind me to see Di was lying underneath me with her head between my wide spread thighs teasing me with her tongue and sucking up Vicky's cunt juice as it ran down my balls. Her playful, probing tongue on my overly aroused cum sacks is what sent me over the edge, the scalding semen came roaring out of my cockhead in a great torrent. I screamed out my own cry of ecstasy as rope after rope of hot cum bathed the inside of Vicky's shuddering cunt.

"OOOHHHH...FUCK ME, WILL...FUCK ME...I'M CUMMMING AGAIN!!!!! WILL, FUCK ME!!! OH GOD!!!!" Vicky screamed out her pleasure, her ass double-timing up and down trying to get more of my gushing cock inside her, but my sex driven brain took her cry in. She had screamed my father's name as she climaxed. Why??? Yet, I had no time to react to that as her gripping, rippling channel pulled at my spearing cock and Diane's inquisitive unrelenting tongue was driving me insane as she sought to lick up all our combined juices. We kept thrusting and bucking and thrashing at each other in an uncontrollable sexual frenzy. Our mutual orgasm became overwhelming as we drove our passion filled bodies at each other. Finally, with one final thrust from me and one last cry from Vicky, our intense movement ended, and we collapsed in a sweat, cum covered pile on the soaked, stained bedsheets.

After several moments of laying together, my mind drifting from thought to pleasurable thought, Vicky's whisper in my ear came back to me. "You're even better than your daddy!" What did that mean? I raised up on one arm looking down at Vicki. "What did you mean when you said I was better than my father?"

Vicki stared up at me with big wide eyes, like a deer caught in the headlights. "I don't remember. I was lost in the moment."

Diane's voice came from behind me, "Did you really say that?"

"Why did you scream his name when you climaxed?" I pressed. Vicki just looked at me completely at a loss for words.

"Mom you're going to have to tell him."

"Tell me what?" I demanded to know. Diane got up and moved over to the other twin bed. Vicki disentangled herself from me. Her heavy breasts shaking with each movement. What had been an extremely pleasurable experience was all of a sudden very tense and embarrassing with three naked people sitting on the beds staring at each other.

"There's a lot you don't know about your father," Vicky started. "As you probably figured out by now, he was hung like a horse just like you. He was very handsome, very sexy and very charming. He also didn't mind spreading his seed wherever he could spread it. He had a lot of affairs on your mom, and she knew about them. She has always been desperately in love with your father and as much as it hurt her, she put up with it."

"Look I'm not an idiot! You can tell my father hurt my mother a lot, you only had to be around them like I was. I didn't know exactly what he was doing to her, but I knew that he emotionally hurt her a lot. But that doesn't explain how you know how he was in bed unless you ..."

Vicki looked at me, then turned to Diane in desperation. I followed her gaze to see Diane nod her head yes. Vicky turned back to me and delivered the news that changed my world forever. "Look your mom and I met your dad when we were both 22. He was handsome and very confident. It was a lot. He was all man. Your mother fell for him immediately and for the next year she dated him even though I know he was running around behind her back all the time. He even hit on me on several occasions. Finally after a year he asked her to marry him because they wanted to start a family together. I was your mother's maid of honor. But just because he decided to get married didn't mean he was going to be faithful. One night when your mom was out of town on a business trip, he came by my apartment. We got drunk and he proceeded to fuck my brains out. He was the best lover I've ever had. We kept up the affair for about 3 or 4 months. I broke it off about the time your mom was pregnant with you. A couple weeks later I found out I was pregnant as well."

At that point Vicki just stopped and looked at me. She had the strangest look on her face. I glanced over at Diane, and she had the same look on her face as she stared back at me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"You're telling me that he's Diane's father and that I just fucked my sister?"

Vicky paused for a few moments and looked over at Diane once more, then sighed, "I had the DNA checked a few years ago. Di is definitely his daughter and your half-sister."

Turning to Diane I asked, "And you knew this when we fucked?" Diane nodded yes. I got up off the bed angry as hell. "You are fucking crazy!! Fucking your own brother!! You're sick!"

"And you cheated on your own sister," I screamed at Vicki. They both look at me with blank expressions on their faces. I did not know what to think or what to do. I stormed out of the guest bedroom and into my room slamming the door behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED -