Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you'd probably see it my way. I have to say I'm quite impressed. When I pulled back the sheet and saw this bad boy, I knew we were gonna have some fun. Plus you taste so delicious. Your dick is quite delicious!" With that Diane went back to work on my raging erection, kissing and licking the shaft, slurping and sucking on the large head like it was an all-day lollipop. Her skill was not to be denied. My cousin certainly knew her way around a hardon. My balls were about to burst, yet I had no intention of stopping her. I was going to bust my nut right down her throat.

I opened my legs wider as I placed my hands on top of her bobbing head, entwining my fingers in her long hair. I guided her as she willingly accepted more cock into her throat. Soon my hips were lifting off the bed and pumping into her mouth. Diane was working her tongue on me like a woman possessed while my hips thrust harder and harder into her hungry mouth.

"Jesus, I love fucking your mouth," I grunt as I tried to shove all my 12-inch cock balls deep down her throat. I cannot believe how much she could fit into her mouth, but right now all I cared about is shooting my hot jizz down her gullet. I was showing her no mercy now. She had gotten me so worked up. My hips kept pumping as I fucked her mouth harshly. She moved to support herself on her two elbows as I used her mouth as a fuckhole for my pleasure. The darkened bedroom was filled with the sounds of her slurping and gulping, and the squeaking of the bedsprings as I pierced her tightening gullet again and again. I was very close, and I knew she was going to get a huge load. "I am almost there, cuz," I growled. Diane got up on her knees in anticipation of receiving her cherished prize. "I can feel your throat milking me! OH MY GOD, it feels so good!"

Not more than ten minutes after she woke me up, my back arched, and I drove my thick shaft deep into her throat. My exploding balls erupted shooting a long and powerful spurt of cum directly down into her stomach. "ARRRRGGHH, EAT IT ALL," I bellowed as my ejaculation rushed up my trembling spear and filled my cousin's sucking mouth. Diane whined with pleasure around my jerking shaft as jets of hot cum poured down her throat and then into her mouth when she pulled back to three inches or so. Slowly as my balls quit pumping, I relaxed my vice-like grip hold on her hair and felt the last spurts of cum shoot into her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuckkkk..." I exclaim as I lie back exhausted.

"Mhmm baby, so much thick delicious cum. l love tasting your cock," my cousin sighed. "Oh goodie, you're still hard. Now we are going to have some real fun," she declared as she started to crawl up on top of me.

I looked over at my alarm clock and realized it was about 2 AM. "Diane we can't! I need to get some sleep," I whined as my cousin positioned the large head of my meaty love rocket at the bare entrance to her moist, warm slit.

"Shut up Jason," Diane said softly as she slowly pressed her hips down and my cockhead parted the slick lips of her drooling pussy and began to disappear up her wet canal. My mind was whirling as I tried to come up with a way to get her to stop. "You cannot fuck your cousin,' my brain screamed at me. A blowjob is bad enough, but this is real incest! Yet, the intense feelings that her warm, syrupy cunt were giving my eager prick as her slippery pussy slid slowly down my teenage rod quickly overcame any doubts in my befuddled brain. What few morals I had left crumbled as her super tight pussy started sliding up and down my steel warrior. She had won to battle.

"Oh god you feel so good inside of me," she groaned. Diane began working my cock as her hips began to move up and down the shaft in two-inch movements. Finding her rhythm she started to pick up the pace pumping her sweet hole on me harder and harder, and taking more and more cock up her fiery cunt. As she bounced up and down my thick spear I watched mesmerized as her big teenage breasts swung wildly in all directions. Diane leaned forward and supported herself with her hands on my chest as her hips attacked my big cock with gusto. She could not take all 12 inches up her juicing pussy, but she had managed to work her way up to 8 or so inches of my thick prick sliding in and out of her cock grabbing cunt.

"Come on give it to me hard, cousin," she implored. "Bury that thick bone in my pussy."

"Hell yeah," I breathlessly replied. "I'm going to feed you this big bone till you're full." This amazing girl was bouncing up and down on me, my lubricated helmet pushing deep into Diane's pussy on each downstroke of her pumping hips.

"Ahhhh. Yeah, nice and deep!!" My cousin growled noisily, "G-God DAMMIT! Such a fun ride...OH CRAP...FUUCKK!"

Hypnotized by her bouncing fun bags, I reached up and grabbed her mouthwatering tits and pinched her swollen nipples hard, in response, my cousin moaned and bucked. The pain must have been like pleasure to her as it caused her hips to move even faster. Diane was working her ass up and down, moving her slick twat on and off my granite-like pillar. Her soaking vagina had opened up more and now she was taking about 9 to 10 inches of steel-hard teen cock inside her canal on every downward plunge.

"More! More, Jason. I want more!" she babbled between twitches of her distended cunt. Yet, she was the one doing all the work. With her hands on my chest and mine holding her large, soft tits, she drove her sweet juicy cunt up and down my mighty weapon into her inner recesses over and over. "Unnngh! Oh yes, it's so good! Do it again, more, more!" she pleaded.

I could sense that Diane was getting very close to her first orgasm. The frantic but smooth rhythm she had maintained all this time began to falter as the sensation of her pussy being filled to the brim and my wide penetrating shaft rasping her inner walls sent shivers down her spine. A major orgasm was slowly building up inside her, her small grunts and cries became louder and louder.

"OH GOD, DON'T STOP!!! FUCK ME!!! The busty bombshell bent forward, her hips working double time. I felt the trembling walls of her slit shuddering around my towering prick, and in the dim light, I observed the 10 inches of cock I was delivering into her coated with more and more of her womanly juices every time her hips moved upward.

On her next downstroke just as she pounded her wet vagina down onto me frantically in search of her swiftly approaching climax, I savagely thrust upwards into her convulsing hole. It surged deep into her cunt all the way to the inner gateway of her womanhood and bounced off her womb. In response, Diane flung her head back and cried out in wild passion, "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING! Oh Shit!!! I'm Cumming So Hard!! Yes...yes...yes...YES!!!"

No woman or girl's cunt had ever clamped down on my cock as hard as Diane. She was cumming hard as her hips drove faster up and down my shaft. I simply hung onto her large bouncing breasts to keep her from falling off my towering shaft. Each downstroke of her cunt elicited another cry of passion as her tight sweaty body shook hard with each wave of pleasure. I had never watched anyone cum like my cousin did. Loud, yes. Passionate, yes. I knew my cock drove women wild. I had my next-door neighbor cheating on her husband almost every day, but never anyone as intense as Diane seemed to be experiencing.

AHHHH!! YES!!! I'MMMMM CUMMING!!! FUCK!!!!" Diane screamed at the top of her voice. I was beginning to get worried that she would wake up our moms when suddenly, I realized I was about to cum myself. I felt my balls rumble in readiness, and I gritted my teeth trying to forestall my own explosion as Diane's hot pussy flew up and down my throbbing shaft. I thrust my hips to meet her cunt on the way down, and when the head of my prick banged into the back wall of her vagina again, her pussy detonated once more.

"OH GOD.....I'M CUMMING AGAIN! GIVE IT TO ME! Give me your cum! Cumming so harrrrrrrrrrd!" Her grasping climaxing cunt was milking my cock so tightly that she literally pulled the cum out of me. My bloated balls swelled up even more and then the first hot blast of cum came shooting out of my shaft like a fire hose. My hips kept churning up into her until there was no more cum inside of me and I stopped moving. Diane collapsed on me with her big tits pressed into my chest. Once my cock stopped twitching inside her, she lay there gasping for breath while her slit clenched with each and every after shock from her powerful orgasms.

"Oh Jason, your cock is amazing. That was wonderful," she murmured as she hugged me, and her breath turned soft. We lay there quietly for long while as she got her wind back, but we were not done. She had awakened the beast between my thighs, and I needed more of her hot pussy. Almost as if she had read my intentions, Diane began to slowly move her hot love tunnel up and down my still hard prick.

"Jason?! You are still hard! Oh my!!"

With my cock still embedded deep in her pussy, I flipped us over onto her back. I looked down into her eyes that I could see now, and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Are you going to fuck me hard?"

"Let's find out," as I slid my dick out of her drenched twat until only the tip was left inside her slick wet lips. I paused for a few seconds enjoying the tension of the moment and my lovely cousin whose body was wrapped around me. Then with a powerful thrust of my hips, my long cock drilled into her smoldering upturned cunt. I began fucking her in earnest with long strokes that brought groans from her, and she began to move her hips in time to my thrusts. For ten minutes, my hips pounded into her as she flung her head about while groaning huskily 'don't stop' as I slammed into her burning vagina again and again, her body shaking violently with each thrust.

"MY GOD YES!! FUCK!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!! GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK!!!!"

Her hips never stopped moving as she met each thrust of mine with one of her own. Her cunt gliding up and down my full length as I speared into her. Her pussy gripped tightly onto me while she moaned "Oh fuck yessssssss," in my ear. My shaft was trying to reach her tonsils from the inside while she wrapped her legs around my ass using them to help power my hips into her vagina even harder. She dug her nails into my biceps as she stridently demanded, "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god, Oh god FUCK ME!"

I yanked her legs over my shoulders basically turning her into a ball of hot quivering pussy for me to fuck and I began to drill my rock-hard cock into her churning quim harder than ever. At this angle I was almost able to drive the full length of my pussy pleaser right into her molten core again and again while she screamed in my ear.

"YES, YES, YES. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP!!! YOU HUNG BASTARD!!!"

Without thinking about anyone else in the house, each of us cried out as our bodies rutted together seeking climactic release. It felt incredible, so incredible that I never wanted it to end. She was delirious with pleasure as I speared into her depths over and over. Where she managed to put all of my thrusting cock was beyond me, but that did not stop me trying to fill her up with my plunging prick. But all at once, I felt her legs and body strain against me, and her cunt seize my thrusting rod in its grasp.

"YESSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!" she screamed out loud enough to wake the dead. "GIVE ME YOUR CUM JASON! OH GOD DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! " The pressure of her vaginal walls caused my balls to release, and I flooded her convulsing cunt with white hot cum. My hips kept thrusting into her, and both our climaxes peaked in unison. Finally we stopped moving against each other and lay together trying to catch our collective breath. In our afterglow, her amazing sleeve continued to pull and grasp at my dwindling cock. After several minutes as sleep quickly rushed toward me, I kissed her mouth softly and pulled my still semi-hard dick out of her super soaked vagina and dropped onto the bed next to her. I don't even remember how I fell asleep.

In the morning, when my alarm went off, she was gone. For a second, I wondered if it had been a dream. Yet, the big wet spot in my bed and the smell of sex and sweat let me know that it had not been my imagination. Exhausted but exhilarated I quickly stripped the sheets off the bed so Mom would not find them, and I put them in the washer. Not understanding how Mom could not have heard the noise from Di and myself, I had a shower, a cup of coffee and wolfed down some toast. I jumped on my bike for the 30-minute bike ride to work.

I did my 5-hour shift, and I was exhausted as I left to go home. Yet before I left Sally, Mom's friend and my new fuck buddy stopped me to confirm our date for next Wednesday. The next week was her time to have the kids from her divorce, but if I would come down to her lake house, she would send the kids up to their dad. I readily agreed. I wanted to get my 12-inches stuffed up her incredible ass as many times as I could.

Mom hadn't been able to get off the weekend shift, so she was committed to working at the warehouse on both Saturday and Sunday. She got there just as I was leaving and would work till 8 PM. Then the plan was to take Vicky and Diane out for dinner and then home for more time on the back porch. I slowly pedaled home in the heat just drained from work and the night time romp with Diane. I stopped off at Subway to pick up a sandwich and got back to the house around 1:45 p.m. Vicky's car was in the driveway, but I didn't see either Diane or her anywhere around. As I stood in front the kitchen window while taking my sandwich out of the bag, I happened to glance out the window into the backyard and my eyes almost fell out of my head.

In spite of the 95-degree weather and high humidity which made it seem like it was almost a hundred degrees, it appeared that Vicky and Di had taken advantage of being alone and were sunbathing in the backyard. Vicki was stretched out on a beach chair nude except for a very tiny string bikini bottom. I couldn't believe my eyes as I feasted on her oiled body. Her full, round breasts and dark brown nipples glistened with the sheen of a combination of her tanning oil and sweat. My cock lurched instantly as my eyes roved over every glorious, naked inch of my aunt's voluptuous body. I longed to suck on her big nipples, to maul her heavy tits with both hands, and to plunge my thick prick deep into what I was sure was her skilled vagina.

My attention then turned to Di who was wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen. I couldn't believe her mother let her get away with that. It was smaller than a thong. A very flimsy, white string micro bikini with just enough triangle in front to cover her pussy and two small triangles covering her excited nipples. Diane had taken the garden hose and was cooling herself off by splashing herself with water which turned her incredibly tiny white bikini completely transparent. After cooling herself off she turned the water on her mother. I could clearly see her entire body through that now transparent tiny suit, her large breasts with pointed nipples, and her nicely shaved V. My cock took another lurch and grew to full size inside my jeans. It suddenly was extremely uncomfortable in my pants. It became awfully hard to adjust my large teenage monster, eat my sandwich and stare at the two basically naked women in my backyard all at the same time.

I was hot and sweaty from my ride home from work and this parade of flesh made me even hotter. I needed to take a shower plus it would give me a chance to drain the cum out of my gonads. I finished wolfing down my sandwich and reluctantly tore my eyes away from the beauties tanning in the backyard and headed towards my bedroom. There I stripped out of my sweaty clothes throwing them on the floor and walk down the hall to the bathroom in just my underwear with my cock at almost full mast. Closing the bathroom door behind me I turned on the shower, took off my underwear and stepped under the water. I started to stroke my eager rod, yet before I got started in any serious way, I realized that I did not have a towel with me in the bathroom. Mom had put out the nice guest towels, but I wasn't allowed to use those. Getting out of the shower and dripping wet, I walked naked to the linen closet which was located in the hall and got out a towel. As I closed the closet door, Aunt Vicky standing down the hall in front of the guest room door wearing nothing, but a towel wrapped around her.

"Sorry! So sorry! I didn't know you were home. I..." Slowly, though, Aunt Vicky stopped her stammering and stood staring at my crotch. I felt myself start to get even harder under her gaze. "Uh. Jason. I, uh, I was... I mean... Oh, wow. I had no idea..." She was stood there staring at my cock. Without realizing it, her left hand had risen to gently squeeze her left breast.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were here. I was just getting a towel." Yet I didn't move a muscle. I was in the midst of this incredible run of sexual conquests and my confidence was through the roof. I had just committed incest with her daughter the night before and I figured I might as well see how far I could push this. I just stood there in the hall dripping water on the floor as my thick cock continued hardening until it was at an almost 90-degree angle pointing straight towards her.

"Wow. Yes. I mean, no," Aunt Vicky stammered. "It's amazing, Jason. It's really ... huge...." She continued to stare at my throbbing prick. Suddenly, with a flick of her hand the towel dropped to the floor revealing her ripe mature body in all of its glory. Now it was my turn to stare. Her large firm, tanned breasts which hung on her chest with little noticeable sag, her flat stomach, her full hips and her shaved vagina which only had a small landing strip of dark hair just above her clit. The view of her amazing body made my cock even harder if that was possible.

A small trace of a smile crossed Aunt Vicky's lips as she realized that I was having the same reaction to her body as she was having to mine. Then leaving the towel lying on the floor, she stepped into the guest bedroom and disappeared. I did not need more of an invitation than that. I ran back into the bathroom and turned off the water and quickly dried off. Making my way down the hallway to the guest bedroom door, I picked up the towel off the floor and walked into the guest bedroom. My fully erect stick was swinging back and forth in front of me as I enter and stopped a few steps away from my aunt. Vicky was sitting on the corner of the bed facing the door leaning back on her hands causing her large tits to thrust up into the air and her legs were parted so I could see the lips of her pussy. Her eyes were glued to my very aroused prick.

"You know in this house we expect people to pick up after themselves," I said sarcastically holding her bath towel in my hand.

"I'm sorry, Jason, I don't mean to be a bad houseguest. Is there anything I can do to make up it to you?" Aunt Vicky said facetiously.

Dropping the towel on the floor, I said, "Well you can pay more attention to the things that are right in front of you and do what needs to be done." With that I stepped closer to her till my big bouncing boy was a couple of inches from her face. Aunt Vicky was silent for a moment as she took it in. Finally she spoke. "Damn, Nephew, I had no idea that you were packing hardware like this."

Vicky reached up and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft and lifted it to feel the weight. Then she slid her other hand down the underside of the shaft slowly until her hand moved under my cum-filled balls and hefted them. "Looks like you've got the complete package, too." Not taking her eyes off of my huge cock as she began to slide her hand up and down my veiny member, "Do you know how to use this thing?"