Lady Lainia Lombadi

Story Info
Lady meets commoner to release her unfulfilled desires.
3.1k words
4.67
4.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers

The adventures of Lady Lainia Lombardi : Part one

Blinking softly at the light streaming through the slightly open window, she opened her eyes and looked around. Taking in the familiar, luxurious room, her nostrils were filled with the scent of fresh wildflowers. The one addition to the room that was hers alone.

"Good morning, My Lady. It is a beautiful day." The personal maid, Marie, was as cheerful as ever.

"Morning Marie," I answered tiredly, "Has his Lordship left?"

Marie turned from collecting the clothes and sheets that were strewn around the room as if we had been hit by a mini tornado. "Yes, your Ladyship; he left an hour ago." She was blushing as she continued to clean the mess my husband had made of my bedroom.

I sighed and lay back for a moment, taking a sip from the glass of water next to me. I began slowly sliding my hands over my sore body, counting the tiny fingerprint bruises covering my pale skin.

"Prepare my bath Marie, a little hotter this morning please." I winced as I stood and walked to the window so that I could watch the gardens below being carefully tended by our groundskeeper. He looked up, and I quickly looked away. It wouldn't do to be seen staring at the staff, especially a handsome male one.

"My Lady, you bath is prepared." Marie's voice broke my reverie, and I followed her to the bathroom. Slowly she helped me remove the remains of my lace nightgown. I sighed looking at the once beautiful garment, shaking my head at the state of it now. He had almost torn it in half last night. My husband was an eager man. We both knew our marriage was a matter of politics; but he needed an heir as soon as possible, and I prayed he would get it while staring at the marks and handprints all over my porcelain skin.

I stepped in the bath, closed my eyes, and relaxed into the hot water. Resting still while my Marie washed my hair and skin. Finally, it was time to dress and face the world. Marie had considerately brought out a conservative, blush pink gown that would easily hide any marks that may slip past the sleeves.

I headed down to the dining room, finding only my young brother-in-law sitting quietly drinking a coffee. "Good morning brother," I said cheerfully, as if I was the happiest woman in the world. He looked up from his book and smiled shyly, "Good morning sister-in-law." I shook my head a little and took my seat. And so the day continued, dealing with all the duties a good wife will handle, only once catching a glimpse of my elusive husband as he strode past on his way in before locking himself in his study.

And so, it continued. Day after day, night after night. From elusive and distant to wild and passionate, almost animalistic. Until the morning came when my courses were late. The maids rushed out of the room in a tizzy, and I saw nothing of my wild, distant husband again. Not until our son was born, safe and well. He entered the room and thanked me, handed me a gift of jewels, and then left. I hear he visits the nursery often, but he is careful to avoid my sight.

On the bright spring morning I sit watching the gentle breeze send the delicate petals swirling, I sigh, looking to the distance where my 2-year-old son is being twirled in the air by his normally reserved father, my husband, in name only it seems. I long to go join them, to see the joy on my boy's face closer and clear. However, I know that would only result in the end of his fun if I am even noticed.

Moving off to the fruit orchards, I watch our groundskeeper as he tends the young trees. He looks over and catches me starting. I blush as he is a handsome man, easily as attractive as my errant Lord. I straighten my dress as he slowly walks over.

"Good afternoon My Lady," he bows deeply, respectful as always though with a mysterious twinkle in his eyes. "Would you like me to show you how the orchard is progressing?"

Ignoring his lingering glance on my warmed cheeks, I calmly nodded my agreement.

"This way then My Lady." He lets out a smile laugh under his breath, fully aware that he is responsible for my quiet blushing.

As we walk through the secluded orchard, I notice a variety of tress from saplings to full grown and laden with fruit and leaves. I can't help but smile in wonder at the change in their appearance. "You have worked magic Mr. Smith; I am truly astonished." I slide my hand over the soft trunk of a blossoming apple tree, feeling every line and vein of the soft bark.

Jim Smith bows again, his eyes lingering as they pass the neckline of my dress. "I am lucky enough to have a way with flora My Lady; the flowers and trees do just seem to blossom to my touch."

I blink a little at the seductiveness of his tone and look around to find we are completely alone. He steps a little closer towards me and reaches out a hand, "May I? My Lady." he asks, his hand gesturing towards my hair. I cannot trust my voice as I nod uncertainly. He reaches out and ever too gently lifts a leaf from my silky red hair before tucking a beautiful pink rose into it. His large hands brush my cheek as he moves.

I look up at him, my large blue eyes shiny and nervous. "Jim, you, you, shouldn't" I whisper, his face still so close to mine. He looks deep into my eyes, "I know, my Lady. Tell me to stop, and I will."

My breath catches as his hand moves to my waist, "I.... Jim....Please" I can't say, I know it and he knows it. As he lifts his face to mine, his lips brush againt mine as fleetingly and softly as a butterfly.

"My Lady, My LADY, where are you?" We are shaken from our shock by the voice of my maid searching for me. Jim pulls away, nonchalantly as if nothing had happened. I straighten my dress and fan my glowing cheeks, turning away to look at the tree behind me.

"I am here Marie," I call calmly as soon as I can trust my words to come with my usual perfect poise. "I've been checking the fruit orchards' improvement." Marie comes into sight, smiling with relief as she sees me safe and well. Though what she expects to happen in my own home, I have no idea. Jim nods politely to her, and she smiles back, unaware of the residual tension in the air.

"I trust you are fully satisfied with my work, My Lady?" Jim looks at me, a small smile playing around his lips, "If I can be of service anywhere else my Lady, just send for me. I have a magic touch with ALL flowers. Especially those that have been sorely neglected."

I start and try to keep my head, knowing just what kind of flower he is referring to. "I thank you Master Smith. I shall bear that in mind."

"Oh, I know you will My Lady." he whispers as I walk past, ensuring Marie has no idea of his words. He laughs lightly as I stumble at his words.

Marie reaches to take my arm, "My Lady are you quite well?" She fusses, clueless as usual.

"Yes, Marie, I am perfectly well. Just a little...tired. Come let's head back inside."

I nod shyly at Jim and walk towards the house without daring to look back, feeling his hot eyes following me.

The air is unseasonably warm as I watch the coach drive away. My husband is taking our son to visit his sister. I look back at the large house and think of how to spend my rare day of freedom. Walking through the rooms, wallowing in the silence, before stopping in the library and picking out a favourite. I headed to the gardens, my private sanctuary. Settling myself on a seat made from the living tree, I send Marie away after a few hours of her bothering me with well-meant attentions.

I find myself dosing slightly and startle at the sound of shears tending the flowers surrounding me. I look up to see him leaning over the flower bushes, humming and trimming. His muscles rippling under the thin fabric on his strong back. I sit up trying not to make a sound.

He looks around and smirks at my discomfort, "I'm sorry My Lady, did I disturb you?" he asks with respect and concern in his voice. The dangerous glint in his eye suggesting otherwise. "I am just trying to ensure all the estate's flowers are well tended."

I quietly clear my throat, "Yes, of course. Don't let me stand in the way of your duty." I smooth down my dress as I have been displaying a large section of my legs. I blush as I look up to him, seeing in his eyes that he has noticed as well.

"Do you care for the houseplants and flowers as well as the grounds Mr. Smith?" I ask, attempting to make normal conversation.

"Yes, My Lady, ALL of the flowers fall into to my duty of care. Even those in the most intimate of placed." He stares straight into my eyes, his voice smooth as honey. I can feel the heat growing through my body. Smiling boldly, he continues, "Do you, perhaps, My Lady, have a delicate flower in need of...tending." He very slowly reaches out a hand to brush the hem of my dress. "Perhaps you have a well-hidden, but neglected rare flower?"

I gasp at his words, immediately understanding his meaning. I close my eyes for a moment to gather my thoughts. My own flower is sorely neglected and untended. I open my eyes and stare straight into his. "I...I"

"Yes? My Lady," he edges closer to hear my hesitant words.

I take a deep breath, "I, believe I may own a rare flower that has been neglected for so very long." My cheeks turn pink as his gaze passes over my body.

"Would you like me to examine this rare flower? My Lady." His breath in my ear as he whispers to me, "The only way for me to tell what care will be needed, is to see it for myself."

"It's.... It is in my chambers." I manage to say, barely holding on to my breath. I stand and gesture for him to follow me. "Come Mr. Smith, I will show where this neglected flower resides." He bows deeply before following me to my chambers at a respectful distance.

We enter my rooms and head into the bed chamber. On the table is a small, pink flowering plant. It is blooming sweetly, its delicate scent filling the room. He stands by the door and slowly closes it. He walks towards me, stopping just in front, forcing me to look up to see him.

"Now, My Lady, we are completely alone. Your maid is sent away for the day, and the household almost empty. What is it you wish to show me?"

I take a deep breath, noting my hands are shaking. "You say you know how to tend to all kinds of flowers Mr. Smith, Jim. Does that include, rare feminine flowers?" I blush shyly as I say these suggestive words.

He reaches out and raises my chin, "Speak clearly, my Lady, you need have no fear. I am loyal to you, and I know your precious flower has been cruelly neglected." His thumb brushes lightly across my lips. "Show me, My Lady, let me water your flower. Give it the care it craves." I nod but stand awkwardly. "It may be best to first remove your undergarments My Lady."

He turns around as I carefully remove them from under my dress and move to lay on the bed. "I am ready," I say, sounding much calmer that I feel. He walks over and kneels on the floor next to me. "May I lift your skirt My Lady?"

I nod and slowly raise my skirt. My hands shake until he covers them with his own large ones. My smooth white legs are revealed as the skirt is lifted. My soft thighs. He stops and turns my, so he is between my pale legs. Slowly running his hands over my soft skin, "Do I have your permission to inspect you, My Lady?" he asks respectfully as his hands stay motionless on my soft, warm thighs.

"Y...Y...yes. You may." I mumble

"My Lady, please, tell me clearly what you want me to do." His thumbs make small circles on the silky flesh of my inner thighs.

"I...I....I want you to inspect and tend my flower. She is so neglected. I fear my husband will blame me if she doesn't bloom well." The loneliness clear in my soft voice.

"Oh, My Lady, I will ensure she blooms into a rare and enticing flower." Carefully he slides his hands a little further up my thighs, till he touches the soft, warm bud hiding above. "There she is My Lady; I can feel her. May I look?"

I nod my accent as I finally lift my skirt to my waist, exposing myself fully. He takes a deep breath at the rare sight before him - a lady's flower that is soft, smooth, silky, and waiting for his touch. His hands shake just a little as he pushes my knees to spread my legs further. As he lowers his piercing eyes beginning to inspect the delicate petals. His finger moves with a featherlight touch, brushing over the petals allowing them to open slightly as he moves. Before spreading them wide, revealing the pink stem inside. "My Lady, your flower looks a little dry but perfect. When I am testing the soil for my flowers, the best way to be sure of the quality is to taste it. My Lady, may I taste your flower garden?"

Already I am lost to his touch, without thinking I nod, and he lowers his face to me. Before I can understand what is happening, I feel the most wonderful thing. His tongue licking along my petals, whiles his fingers spread them apart. I gasp and cover my mouth as I begin to moan, a sound I have never heard myself make before. He is busy, tongue slipping all over my garden, tasting all of me. Paying most attention to that hardening small stem. His mouth closing over it as he sucks it hard.

"Ooooohhh Jim, wha.... What are you doing?" I squirm under his attention.

He slowly looks up, "I am tasting the garden My Lady? It is extremely tasty; I should love to taste it more." As he lowers his face back and sucks harder than before. As I writhe and moan. "oohhh...I... I... I feel something Jim; something is building inside me." I detect heat swirling through my stomach up through my private garden and rushing up through me.

"Oh, My Lady, that is the pleasure that only tending your perfect flower can bring. Relax, embrace it, let it rush through you. I will tend to you fully." I start panting as the feeling rushes harder. I feel him smiling into me as I reach down and grip his hair. Finally crying out, arching my body feeling like I have left myself I am soaring high. He moans as my flower fills with water. He slows his tending as I catch my breath.

Awkwardly he shuffles a little on his knees, moving a hand to rub between his legs with a quiet moan. "My Lady, your flower has only been partially watered, will you let me finish?" He stands and starts to unbutton his trousers, lowering them to reveal his throbbing manhood. I gasp in shock, "I...I...I, never... I've never seen a man before."

He smiles at me, raises me to sit and kisses my lips passionately. "Would you like to touch it My Lady?"

I lick my lips and nod. Reaching out to touch his smooth, hard, throbbing member. "It's... It's so big." My small hand can barely wrap around it. "How. How does it.... fit?"

He takes my hand and begins to move it over his throbbing manhood, moaning as he shows me how to please him. "My Lady is a fast learner it seems" I blush at the praise, strangely excited by it.

"Shall I show you how it fits into your flower, My Lady?", he asks sweetly as he lowers me down, placing himself between my damp legs. He moves until he is pressing against my entrance - hard and hot, nudging but no more. Awaiting my permission.

"Yes, Jim, yes. Show me." I gasp as he twists his hips and enters me. He moans and sighs as he feels my walls stretching as he fills me. "Oh, My Lady, your flower is so tight. His Lordship is such a lucky man." I am filled with pleasures I've never felt before as he begins to move, slowly at first but growing faster and deeper until he is thrusting into me, pounding into my petals. "My Lady, oh My Lady." Jim is moaning from his own pleasure, and I feel a rush of pride knowing that I am the cause of his joy. "I cannot last long with your tightness, My Lady."

I cannot help but let my hands slide down his back, feeling his firm muscles working as he thrusts into me faster and faster. The feeling from earlier begins to build again, heat rising through me, as I arch my body against him. My flower fluttering and clenching as I cry out, my pleasure overwhelming. "My Lady", he pants to me, "I can't last, where can I plant my seed? It's coming, My Lady, it's coming for you."

I look at him confused for a moment, unsure of what he is speaking of. "My Lady," He pants, "I cannot release my seed inside you. Only His Lordship may do so. Let me spill my seed in your mouth. Oh, My Lady hurry. Open your beautiful mouth."

I blink in surprise as he suddenly leaves my flower and presses his manhood to my mouth. Obediently I open my mouth, just as he releases his seed. It floods into my mouth and down my throat. Unsure what to do now, I swallow it, finding the taste strangely appealing.

He leans back and smiles at me, "My Lady, in my professional opinion, your flower is the rarest and most precious I have ever tended. I would be honoured to tend her again."

I sit up, smiling at him as I blush.

Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers