Lady Lainia Lombadi Pt. 02

Story Info
Morning bath time becomes a little more, heated.
1.3k words
4.54
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers

The sun shone through a crack in the curtains, bathing her in a soft golden light. Her deep red hair glowing like burning fire. Marie stood just watching her Lady sleep, it had been so long since she had seen my Ladies beautiful face to relaxed and calm. Her heart fluttered as her Lady turned in her sleep, the covers slipping to reveal her perfect, naked breasts. Catching her breathe, she turned to open the heavy curtains, bathing the room in sunlight.

Lady Lainia slowly opened her eyes, groaning a little as she moved. Feel the dull ache from below. She blushed and sighed as she recalled the events of the day before. Remembering every touch and kiss.

Handing a robe to her Lady, Marie asks as calmly as she can, "A HOT bath again today My Lady?" Lainia blushes softly, with one glance as her maid it's clear that she know exactly what happened yesterday. "Yes, thank you Marie, that would be wonderful."

She followed the maid into the bathroom, and sat watching as Marie set about drawing the bath. She couldn't help but notice just how appealing she seemed. Long slender fingers, curved hips, perky breasts and beautiful deep brown eyes. Lainia bit her lip slightly and looked away trying to stop her train of thought. "My Lady, it's ready," Marie called quietly turning to help her Lady undress again. Blushing again as her soft fingers brushed her Ladies firm breasts, "ooh, forgive me My Lady," Marie stammered. Jumping slightly Lainia, held in a soft moan, "It's ok Marie," and turned to slip into the steaming water scented with roses, lowering herself slowly and sighing.

After leaving her to soak for a while, Marie re-entered the room carrying a wash cloth. "My Lady, would you like me to wash you?" Marie asked standing beside the bath. Without opening her eyes Lainia nodded to her maid, without really thinking.

Marie sank to her knees next to the full bath and began to soak the cloth in the still hot water. "My Lady, please lean forward."

She gathered her knees up and leaned forward sighing softly as Marie washed her back, softly, yet firmly. One finished she slowly laid back down as Marie made her way down her arms. Across her neck, hesitantly over the top of her breast, listening to her Lady gasp a little as her fingers lingered on her breast. Carefully washing over the hardening nipples, blushing as her Lady gave a soft moan.

Lainia's breath caught as she felt the soft fingers cleaning, caressing her breasts. Letting out a small moan, but not stopping Marie. Letting her carry on with her careful, thorough, cleaning. As Marie moved down her Ladies stomach, rubbing softly across her hips, down her long shapely legs. Smiling as her Lady giggled when her feet were cleaned softly.

Before moving slowly back up to her Ladies milky thighs, "My Lady...May I clean you, there" Marie blushed again, "Your erm, flower, My Lady."

Lainia bit her lip and slowly spread her legs, allowing Marie to carry on. "My Lady, you know I can see that you have... erm.. been tending your flower." Marie bit her own lip as she caressed across her Ladies thighs, slowly moving higher and higher, till she reached her flower. Slightly swollen and very damp, "My Lady, may I..." As Marie stammered her cheeks growing a deeper red, Lainia looked into her eyes and replied, "yes my Marie, you may touch me. You may touch me as you wish."

Marie gulped a little not really believing her fantasy was coming true. She has dreamt of being the one to pleasure her Lady for many years. She slid the cloth slowly up Lainia's soft, smooth thighs. Stopping as her fingers brushed her red flower. Carefully washing away all traces of yesterdays wildness. Lingering around her still swollen bud, listening as her Lady moaned louder under her ministrations.

"My dear Marie," Lady Lainia murmured softly, "Would you like to join me, the water is still very warm." Marie blushed and stood to slowly remove her dress, her fingers shaking a little, feeling Lainia's hot eyes watching her undress. Lainia took her hand as she stepped in, pulling Marie to lay against her, Marie's smooth, soft back pressed again Lainia's full breasts.

"Give me the cloth my dear." Lainia whispered to Marie. Fingers entwining briefly as she took the cloth and began to wash over Marie's shoulders. Ever so slowly moving down her chest to Marie's small, perky breasts. "Is this ok my dear Marie?" Lainia asked quietly.

"Oh yes my Lady," Marie answered breathlessly, her desire dripping in her voice. "Please, my Lady, I have longed for you so long." Lainia smiled and firmly washed over Marie's breasts as she had just done to her. Marie's nipples harder and aching to be touched.

Marie moaned softly as Lainia moved the cloth down her stomach, reaching her hairy mound. "Open your legs for me, my dear." Lainia almost cooed to Marie. Blushing only a little Marie did as asked. Smiling at her Lainia asked, "Marie, may I touch you, as you touched me?" desire clear in her voice.

"Yes, my Lady, please let me feel your touch."

Marie jumped in surprise when she felt Lainia's finger touching her wet slit, expecting to feel the cloth. Lainia allowed her finger to slip between Marie's hairy lips. Feeling the different kind of wetness dripping from there. A finger rimming around Marie's virgin hole. carefully teasing but not entering. Careful not to deflower her.

"Is this ok my dear Marie?" Lainia asked sweetly.

Marie arched her hips back towards Lainia and replied, "Yes my Lady, oh yes." Lainia smiled, keeping one finger pressing to Marie's hole she softly touched her swollen clit, feeling Marie jump and moan. Lainia's finger slowly circling next to Marie's clit, pressing down on it as Marie squirmed against her.

"My dearest Marie, I want to give you pleasure, I want you to feel how much you mean to me." Lainia said as she squeezed Marie's clit a little hard. "I want my Marie to cum for me. If you want me to stop, I will."

Marie moaned softly, rolling her hips instinctively against Lainia's hand. Trying to feel everything, feeling a fire building inside her. "Ohhhh my Lady, please, don't stop."

Lainia moved her fingers faster, kissing Marie behind her ear. Marie's soft moans like music to her ears. Feeling Marie's climax building she whispered to her, "Let it out my dear, feel the pleasure." Her fingers almost frantic on Marie's throbbing clit, pressing onto it hard.

Marie thrashed, trying to close her legs but Lainia kept on working her clit, one finger just brushing into her hole, but not enough to penetrate. Lainia humming softly into her ear as she closed her eyes, overwhelmed by the feelings rushing through her. "My Lady, oh my Lady," Marie cried out as the unfamiliar feeling pulsed through her body. "That's it my sweet Marie, cum for me. Release it all" Lainia encouraged and whispered softly into her ear as Marie moaned out loudly, her climax coursing through her. Lainia feeling a small pulse of liquid against her fingers, slowed her movements, until stopping. As Marie closed her eyes, panting, face flushed and eyes filled with wonder. "My Lady," Marie whispered, as Lainia softly used the cloth to clean her. Blushing, Marie moved to sit again the side of the bath, shyly looking at Lainia.

"My sweet girl, there's no need to feel shy. We should get cleaned and dressed though. My Lord will be waiting for me. The bath took a bit longer this morning" Lainia leaned forward and kissed her blushing maid before standing and stepping out. Looking back at Marie, still dazed. "Come sweet, dry and dressed. The day is waiting."

Lainia
Lainia
1 Followers