Adventures of Liam Pt. 02

Story Info
Liam gets rammed before getting registered at the Guild.
2.2k words
4.78
3.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - Exploring Nardäral

The following day, I awoke in nearly the same position I was in when I went to sleep. The only difference was that I now held Zeva's magical butt plug in my left hand and the new armor in the right. My abdomen had decreased a fair amount as my body absorbed Auzora's cum. However, I was still spooned against Auzora's soft furry body, with her massive cock still embedded in my asshole. Just then, I felt it twitch inside me before I heard Auzora speak.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I see you got visited by our Goddess in your dreams last night. You are not the only one, I can assure you. You are going to absolutely enjoy what the Goddess told me to do. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until tonight before you get to experience it," she said before leaning over and kissing me on the head once again. "However, I think I should fill you up a bit more before we insert that fine toy up this wonderful ass."

"You know about these?" I asked as I held up the heavy plug. The thing had some serious weight and would take some getting used to. Only a moment after I spoke those words, I remembered what the Goddess had said last night. However, before I could talk, Auzora spoke.

"Of course I do. Every 'Daughter" knows, in fact, after you become a 'Daughter', you are gifted one by the Goddess as a thank you. If you give me your hand, I can show you where I am storing mine right now," she said, taking my hand and leading it between her butt cheeks. The first thing I noticed was how soft the fur in this area was, it felt absolutely exquisite. The second thing I discovered was the flared base of said plug with an identical ring coming off it. I couldn't help but wonder how big hers was.

"I'm sure you are wondering how big my plug is. Is it smaller, the same, or bigger than yours? Well, you will have to wait until this evening to find out, but for now, enough talk. It's time for me to plow this incredible bottom again." Auzora rolled on top of me and leaned back before, using her cock as a pivot, spinning me so that I faced her (damn, she was strong). She then pulled us back until her feet were planted on the floor, and I was on the edge of the bed.

"I have wanted to try this position since I met you, but I totally forgot in last night's frenzy. Now place your legs on my shoulders and get ready to be plowed." I did as she asked. Auzora took no time after that to start pounding away. This new position had some profound benefits. First, she could lean down, kiss me, or stick a stray nipple in my mouth (bobbing for nipples was my new favorite game) without slowing her thrusts. Second, it caused the head of her cock to hammer into my prostate with every thrust. The pleasure was simply sublime. Each time she hit that sweet spot it sent shudders throughout my body. I felt I was on the edge of a massive orgasm, yet it wouldn't come. It felt like I was on the edge of an enormous wave, building, and building, yet unable to crest and crash into orgasmic bliss. Then Auzora did something genuinely evil, as if she knew about my inability to cum. She started stroking my cock in rhythm with her thrusts, a wicked grin on her face. That was all the confirmation I needed to know that she knew precisely my predicament.

"I can see it on your face. You are so close to cumming yet unable to get over the edge. That is because you won't be able to cum until I do. So just sit back and enjoy the sweet torture because I feel revved up and ready to fuck. So you might be there for a while."

She wasn't kidding. We must have fucked for a good two hours that morning, with Auzora depositing five more massive loads inside my belly, to the point I was just as bloated or even more so than when I had gone to sleep the night before. I could definitely see the benefit of Zeva's new armor if this was going to be the new norm, especially since I knew Auzora wouldn't be my last partner. At least every time Auzora got off, so did I, with every orgasm I experienced seemingly more prominent than the previous. During one of our knotting breaks, Auzora asked me a question from the night before.

"While we have a break, how the heck did you manage to deep-throat me last night?"

"Oh, that is a weird aspect of Elvin biology. We have a completely separate Esophagus and Trachea. An opening between the two allows us to breathe through our mouths; however, it is covered when we swallow, so we never choke on food. This has the added benefit of enabling us to be excellent sword swallowers."

"That is awesome, and I'm sure it will be quite beneficial in the future."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Auzora's knot began to deflate for the fifth time, she said, "I think I'm satisfied for the morning, and we should visit the town. We can sell off the gear from the Orc, visit the adventures guild for the contact on the Lich, and get any supplies we need for taking him on. I would like to leave tomorrow to face him if possible. I want to return Nardäral to normal ways as soon as possible."

"I'm glad you are finally satisfied. I don't know if my poor abdomen can take any more cum."

"Ha, don't you worry!" Auzora exclaimed, " Your abdomen can take much more than I gave you. Anyway, as you absorb my cum, your body with begin to strengthen and develop. When you are ready to be our Goddess' Champion, you will be one hell of a specimen. Until then, your armor will hide you from all but those in the know, and that buttplug will keep all that wonderful cum inside you. Speaking of buttplugs, why don't you hand me yours, and I'll show you how you put it in correctly."

I did as she asked, handing her the large plug. After taking it, Auzora repositioned us so that my cock filled ass was now sticking up in the air. Then in one quick, fluid motion, she withdrew her cock, causing an audible pop, and pressed the plug inside my gaping hole. The transition was so fast that I didn't have a chance to feel emptiness. I was amazed at how easily the plug entered me despite its girth. I guess hours of fucking and spending an entire night with a cock up one's ass will loosen you up quite a bit. There was a loud sucking noise as my ass accepted the largest part before slamming closed around the plug's skinnier kneck, the flared base resting comfortably between my ass checks. Auzora then looped the plug's extension around my ball-sac, locking the plug in place. The ring felt tight around the base of my sack, though not painful. Once finished, Auzora and I took a quick shower before getting dressed.

Once I finished donning Zeva's new armor, I looked into the mirror. The new armor looked cleaner, sturdier, and better put together than my old set. However, I could still see my bulging abdomen. Auzora must have noticed my confusion because she spoke with a slight chuckle.

"You are in the know. Therefore the illusion doesn't work on you. However, if you want to see how everyone else will see you say 'Swätary.'"

"Swätary," I said, and instantaneously after saying it, the mirror image changed from a well-muscular elf with a grotesquely bulging abdomen to a well-muscular elf with a typical flat tummy.

"Not even the most powerful magic can pierce that illusion. Only the magic of another God or Goddess can break it.

So fully dressed and ready for the day, Auzora and I left the inn and headed out into Nardäral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Auzora and I were decent, we went down to the common room and got some lunch, (our morning fucking session had taken that long), before heading out into Nardäral proper. Our first stop was an armor smith that Auzora knew would buy the Orc's armor. Unfortunately, it was imprinted with the Ocashion Crest, so the armorer couldn't resell it in these parts, as everyone in Nardäral hated the Ocash with a burning passion. However, since the armor was of good quality, the armorer could smelt it down and make out pieces from the metal. We were able to haggle him to pay fifteen gold coins for the set. After the armorer's shop, we went to the local Adventurer's Guild. Auzora wanted to get me registered and pick up the bounty on the Lich. When we arrived, we were greeted by a rather tall dwarf, having to stand nearly five feet in height. He had a long white beard that almost reached his knees. I could instantly tell that this dwarf was a fighter, though probably now in retirement, given his advanced age.

"Welcome, Auzora," he exclaimed excitedly, "It is always wonderful when you grace us with your fabulous presence." Then turning towards me, he asked, "Who might this fine young elf be? If I were to guess, he looks to be a ranger from Thereista. Though it seems he carries the mark of the Goddess as well. I haven't run into one of your kind in many years. It not often you rangers venture from the borders of your Great Forest."

"Dagnũg, you old son-of-a-bitch, I can't believe you are still kicking, alhough it is good to see you, my old friend," Auzora exclaimed in return. "You are right as always. Liam here is a Ranger from Thereista. I see your eyes haven't given out yet, for our Goddess has indeed blessed him. He is on his way to becoming her newest Champion."

"He is, is he."

"Indeed, it is part of the reason we have come here today. First, we need to get him registered with the guild, and second, we want to take the contract on the Lich that has been causing Nardäral all these issues."

"Well, getting him registered shouldn't be an issue. If you are willing to vouch for him, I'm happy to waive the entrance exam."

"Well, we ran into an Orc raiding party with twenty Kobalts. While I dealt with the orc leader, Liam took out every Kobalt independently. He only had a few minor scratches when finished. If that doesn't qualify him, then I don't know what does."

"I knew the Rangers of Thereista were talented, but to take out twenty Kobalts and only get a few scratches is damn impressive. With that kind of skill, I might be able to make your second request happen. You see since we are dealing with a Lich, the higher-ups are requiring that only experienced adventures can acquire the quest. Auzora, your exploits are well known to the guild. However, in normal circumstances, I wouldn't be able to give you a quest of this difficulty with such a new member in your party."

Auzora opened her mouth to interrupt the old dwarf, but before she could, he continued.

"However, if you let me finish, due to the fact that he is on his way to becoming the Goddess' Champion, a Ranger from Thereista, and you, a member held in the highest regard, have witnessed his skills, I am willing to overlook this. In addition, because the few adventures who have tried have failed and the town desperately needs this bony fuck dealt with helps a lot."

"Well, I'm glad you are willing to help. I was about to say that the Goddess Zeva has already made this Liam's and my primary quest. I am just happy that we will get paid to do it too."

"Of course she has," Dagnũg muttered under his breath. "Well, let's register him and get you on the quest. I'm sure you both have better things to do than entertain an old dwarf."

"Unfortunately, you are correct. However, it is always good to see you, even if you are getting more and more crotchety."

"Oh, I'll show you crotchety," He exclaimed before lightly kicking Auzora in the shins, "You maybe twice my size and three-quarters my age, but I can still take you if you don't mind yourself."

"Of course, you can!" Auzora chuckled. "Now, can we please get Liam registered?"

"Fine, but you better watch ye'self. I got my eye on you, missy. Now both of you follow me."

Over the next few hours, Dagnũg registered me to the Guild. He went over the bylaws and benefits. By the time we left, the sun was starting to set, but now I was a full-blown Adventurer Guild member, and more importantly, we had the quest for one very dangerous Lich.