Adventures of Rosalie Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the many sexy adventures of myself Rosalie.
1.9k words
4.25
5.4k
15

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginning of it all

It honestly felt like the stars aligned when Justin moved into the apartment next to me. But before that I'll introduce myself, I'm Rosalie or Rosa, I'm a short, slightly chubby white woman with blonde or dark hair (I keep dying it). And for as long as I was aware sexually, I loved black men. Growing up in a predominately PoC area means my dating options was catered to this, and I took to it. But once I graduated highschool and moved into the city further for work, I was surrounded by more white men, which never interested me.

Then came along Justin, a tall, built black man from Canada who moved for work. It was like a reward.

It all began one day while I was fumbling for my keys, being a klutz I dropped them and while reaching down to grab them a large black hand hand already picked them up and that's when I saw him. At 6'4 and clearly around 240lbs of muscle, Justin introduced himself as my new neighbour, giving a little giggle I made a comment about him being my little saviour with the help. This flirtation went on over the next week, Justin making a little comment about my outfit, me wearing the shortest skirts I could.

It all can to a head after the second week. While walking into the building I noticed Justin standing there going through his mail, sneaking over I gave his perky ass a little smack "Hey stud muffin" I gave a little giggle. He turned with his prize winning grin "Cheeky little girl", he gave me a hug, drowning me in his cologne which only made me a little wet, "Girly what are you up to this evening?" I shrugged "Dunno, was probably gonna have a wine or two and watch TV, wanna come over? Get a pizza?" I smiled, knowing this might be the best chance of getting Justin out of his clothes. He considered it for a moment "Alright lovely, lemme shower first and I'll be over" we agreed and both went up to our respective apartments.

I went and cleaned myself off and changed into a mini tennis skirt and a crop top, showing off my nice round bum.

There was a knock after 20 minutes and there stood Justin, still slightly damp from his shower, wearing loose basketball shorts and a tank top. We sat on the couch and watched some reality show, all the while I moved slowly into Justin. Before I knew it I was in his arms, his strong hands holding my waist, I knew I wasn't moving away anytime soon.

His hand eventually cupped my ass cheek, give it a firm squeeze. I looked up to see that grin, suddenly we were kissing. His hands pulling me onto his lap and I obliged, my submissive nature kicking in to obey whatever he wanted.

His tongue entered my mouth and mine began to wrestle with his. All the while his hands squeezed my ass cheeks to the point they were spread, and under me I could feel his cock hardening.

I finally got him

Our make out session lasted at least 10 minutes before we parted, Justin groaning a little. Without a word I moved down and began to pull his shorts down, noting the lack of underwear he wore. His cock sprang up with an audible slap on his stomach. I gave a little gasp seeing it, roughly 10 inches and almost as thick as a coke can. His lemon sized balls hanging over the edge of the couch. Without thinking I took his fleshy scrotum in my mouth and gently began to suck his balls.

"Oh fuck Rosa, that was easier than expected" he gave a smirk, his hands gripping my hair as I kept sucking his balls for a few more minutes before moving up. Unknown to Justin I'd been sucking fat black cocks since high school so to his massive shock, I took the fat head of his dick and began to suck, taking inch after inch into my throat. I could hear the moans and felt a hand pushing my head further down, Justin had no intentions of letting me adjust, knowing that I can clearly take him. By this point I had worked my way to 6 inches before he slammed my head down and I bottomed out at 10, I gagged heavily, choking on his cock. Saliva welled in my mouth and tears formed in my eyes, Justin released his grip letting me up for air. I gazed at him with lust, I knew this was the start of something I was going to enjoy for a long time. He gripped my hair again "I didn't say stop" and suddenly I was shoved down again, my nose pressing against his pelvis as I choked again, struggling to breathe.

After a minute or so of this repeating, Justin lifted me and sat me on the couch, climbing up he stood in front of me, his monster cock flaring in my face. With a push he put my head back and began to fuck my face like it was a cunt, thanks to the thrusting I got seconds to breathe but I still choked, my makeup must've been smudged terribly but he still fucked my mouth. After 6 minutes of this I felt the shaft stiffen and throb, Justin began to pant "I can't hold it, I'm cumming!" And he did just that, spewing the thickest load I've taken in my life. I had to swallow 5 times just to stop myself drowning in his cum.

I kept sucking his softening cock, getting any residual cum from it. It must've been a little sensitive because he pushed me off, sitting beside me.

"Strip down Rosa, let me see all of you" I stood up and obeyed, removing my top and bra, my heavy chest catching his attention before turning around, bending over and pulling my thong down, my holes now bare in his sight. I also quickly threw my skirt to the side, now fully nude before straddling his lap again, rubbing my wet pussy against his soft cock, kissing him deeply again. After a few minutes of this he pushed me off and laid me down, forcing my legs apart he leaned down and flicked his tongue against my clit, causing me to gasp and squirm. He pushed two fingers into my wet slit while licking, making me even wetter than before. It wasn't long before I began to convulse and shake in orgasm. Justin gave a laugh "Didn't think you were this eager Rosa" he slid his fingers in my mouth "taste yourself you fucking whore".

The change in his tone did nothing but excite me, I was a whore, I was his whore. I sucked his fingers clean, the musky flavour overpowering.

He stood up again, moving up he positioned his balls over my face, lowering down and without hesitation I began sucking the low hanging scrotum again. I gently grabbed his cock and began to stroke it in at the same time, still realising how thick and long it was while soft, I had to guess maybe 6-7 inches at least and he was uncut. After 5 minutes his cock began to harden, eventually stiff, 10 inches of throbbing black meat, my fingers barely able to touch wrapped around it now. He pulled his nuts from my wanting mouth gently and moved between my legs. My pussy still glistening as he pushed his head against the opening "I hope you're on birth control because I'm not pulling out of you whore" and he then pushed in half his cock. I have a loud moan, my eyes rolling back as my pussy was stretched, I gasped "Don't pull out daddy. I want every drop in me".

He began to thrust slowly, despite his aggressiveness with my mouth he was careful about my pussy, getting to 8 inches before pushing a little more to bottom out, all the while he was pressed against my cervix. If I wasn't on birth control I knew I'd be pregnant after this. Once he felt he was bottomed out he began to increase the speed and power in his thrusts, I looked up at him with nothing but lust and devotion, I really was his whore. He fucked my cunt for 10 minutes before I felt the pulsing "Take my cum you fucking whore". His cock erupting in me, my pussy filling with his thick potent seed. He pulled out with a wet squelch, his cum oozing from my well fucked cunt, thankfully the couch was vinyl. With a smirk I gave a push, more ooze spilling out into a puddle. I leaned over and began to suck up the cum, swallowing the thick load.

Justin looked at me with heavy arousal and from what I could see, some level of disrespect, he realised what a whore I was willing to be.

I gave him a loving smile "Shall I get dinner ordered?"

After eating dinner and watching more TV, and by watching I mean I doted on Justin like a school girl again, kissing him all over, licking his nipples and cock head, playing with his balls gently. I was high on the masculine energy of this man.

At some point while lapping at his cock, it stiffened up, fully erect yet again. And on instinct I went between his legs and began sucking it at my pace. He let this happen, laying back and groaning, verbally announcing how good it felt and his feelings that I was clearly a whore. I loved every moment of his pleasure and how he degraded me. I loved his lack of respect to me. I was now his to use.

I kept sucking until yet again I was rewarded with a fat, thick load down my throat. Between the pizza and the cum I was filling up fast. Justin picked me up and took me to my room, throwing me with no effort on my bed. Pushing me onto my stomach and lifting my hips I felt his tongue probe my asshole. I shuddered "Oh fuck daddy~"

He continued to lap at it until he stood up and I felt his cock head press against my cunt once more, it didn't take long but he was hard all over again. It slid in effortlessly this time, making me moan out all over again, his fat cock would've looked obscene in my white cunt. He began fucking me relentlessly, pulling my hair back so I could see us in my mirror. I loved it, his black athletic body dominating me, I could see the lust in his face too, he loved being here with me as well. After 10 minutes and 2 orgasms later he pumped me full of cum again. We both laid in relaxed mode and made out. Our hands exploring each other, not getting enough. We eventually fell asleep in each others arms, from pure exhaustion.

And that's how it all began. The next morning I woke to my lips spreading as his cock entered, my face roughly fucked until I ate another load. We had a shower, a very long shower since he got hard and we had to fuck again. After I got dressed and neglected to put on more make up he fucked my mouth one more time, now I was just full of his loads.

But Justin and I began a healthy, very sexual relationship from here, and in future stories I'll tell you all about our adventures, including when we introduced friends to the mix. Stay tuned ❤️