Adventures of Sexy Sadie Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepdaughter Is Tempted By Her Stepfather.
3.2k words
4.09
16k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
569 Followers

Sadie awoke to her Mom and Stepfather fighting. It was one in the morning for goodness sake. She really needed to get a place of her own, this shit was getting old. But she needed a job first and a fat chance of getting one of those anytime soon since the tourist season was over. And goodness knows the tiny town of Gull's Bluff was nothing without its tourists. And what jobs that were out, her graduating class soaked up within the week.

The fight carried into the living room now. It was just arguing, Harold would never raise a hand to her Mom. Then suddenly there was silence and footsteps heading back to the bedroom. Make up sex. Sadie rolled her blue eyes. They had the weirdest relationship sometimes they fought so they could fuck. Geez!

Sadie thought about her own boyfriend, Andy who'd graduated last year. He was in college now and he barely called her anymore. He was most likely banging another girl. He was such a horn dog but she missed him anyways, well his dick rather. Sadie put the thought out of her head. He was probably gonna forget all about her.

*Bang! Bam! Slam!*

The headboard was banging the wall. Yep they were having sex alright. And because the walls in their mobile home were thin she was hearing every sound. Her mother's moaning and gasping and Harold's grunting. For a guy pushing sixty two, it seemed he had the stamina of a bull. He could do her mom for an entire hour without even stopping!

"Fuck my life." she said to herself and pushed her hands over her ears.

Suddenly she heard her mother's cellphone start ringing.

"Fuck, Tina, I thought I told you to turn that fucking off when your at home!!"

"It's work, Harold. Now get off of me!"

"Ouch! For fuck sake!" Suddenly the bedroom door opens and Sadie, hears Harold stomping down the hall to the kitchen. The poor thing didn't get to finish. She stifled a laugh.

After a few minutes the bedroom door opens again and her mom walks down the hall.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Harold asked.

"Jimmy needs me, Harold."

"The fuck you say. He's needed you three fucking times this week, Tina. Tell the little geek to jerk off for fuck sake!"

Her mom giggles, "You know that's not how this works, Harold. He's willing to pay me double."

Sadie's mouth dropped. Was her mom talking about fucking someone for cash?! No way not her mother! She started feeling sick to her stomach.

"You know we need the extra money, Sweetie. Besides he's quick. I'll be back in no time."

"Do you need me to go with you?"

"No I do not. You know how he hates it when I bring you along."

"Whatever, just go!"

Her mother giggles and Sadie hears the front door open and close. Then she hears her mother's car crank up and pull away.

No way? Her Mom was a waitress at the truck stop. She wasn't a prostitute. But she needed to find out. She got out of bed and opened her bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway. Her Stepfather was standing at the kitchen sink filling up his coffee urn. And he was dressed in a pair of black bikini briefs. Yuck! He looked over his shoulder at her. "Damn girl, I thought you were asleep."

"Please tell me that my mother is not a prostitute, Harold."

His lips pulled into a smile, "You weren't supposed to hear any of that, Sadie."

"She's not...right?"

Harold seemed to be evading the question as he refocused his attention to filling up the coffee pot. His silence was her answer. Sadie sat down on the edge of the sofa and held her stomach.

"Tina's really going to be upset, when she learns that you know about this. Ah fuck it I need a beer." He opened the fridge and took out a bottle and walked into the living room and sat down in his beat up old recliner.

Sadie was speechless.

He cocked his left leg over the arm which spread his legs and then reached down and scratched his rather large package. Sadie quickly looked away.

"Don't you go being a bitch to your mother over this do you understand me, young lady?"

Sadie nodded, "Well what happened to her job at the diner?"

He rolled his eyes, "What? That shit job! Hah! She couldn't make the rent and keep food on the damn table working that gig. She's my wife and I'm not gonna see her busting her ass for nothing."

Sadie shook her head, "So you're okay with her selling her body?"

Harold laughed and raised his beer, "I'm cool with it. And trust me when I say your mom really enjoys her job. And the guys really enjoy her company too." he winked rubbing his index and thumb finger together. The universal sign of money.

Sadie placed a hand on her stomach. She started to feel even sicker.

"Ah get the fuck over yourself, girl! Welcome to the real fucking world." he scratched his balls again. "It's just sex for fuck sake!"

"Yeah...But?"

"But nothing!" he retorted.

"But she's a prostitute, Harold! How do you expect me to feel?"

"Give me a fucking break, girl. Your mom is doing what she can to provide for us."

"You mean provide for you. You're her pimp right?"

Harold raised his beer, "If you want to call it that."

"Asshole! Your her husband how can you do it!" Sadie snapped.

"Hey climbed down from your high horse, this was all your mom's idea."

"Oh and you didn't try to talk her out of it, huh?"

Harold smiled, "She's a grown woman, Sadie. You would do the same if you were in her shoes."

"No I would not!"

"Yeah, right? The power of the almighty dollar can make you do a lot of things, girly."

Sadie stood up and walked to the kitchen she was so mad at Harold that she couldn't even look at him. Especially with his legs open and his big package on display.

"Sadie, she was doing this long before I met her."

Sadie started tearing up. "You're lying!"

"Whatever. Paint me as the bad guy, I don't care. But you will treat your mother with respect or I'll throw your ass out the front door!" he shouted. "I'm the head of this household and don't you forget it!"

Sadie jumped at his booming voice, "Okay whatever."

"Get me another beer?"

Sadie quickly opened the fridge and took one out and walked it to him.

"Thank you." he said letting his eyes wounder her body.

Sadie hated how her Stepfather always seemed to be eye fucking her. But she was dressed in Andy's lucky # 12 football jersey and a pink "Hello Kitties" thong. Maybe she should have put a robe on before she walked out of her room to confront him.

"So how's the job hunting going, Sadie?"

Sadie rolled her blue eyes, "It's not, Harold. Okay? I'm trying to find one so give me a break."

Harold shrugged, "Makes no matter to me, girl. Tina can keep on supporting you with her dirty money. Or maybe you can make some side cash of your own." he winked.

Sadie put her hands on her hips and gave him a hard look, "And I just bet you can tell me how to do it, right?" she said smartly.

Harold started laughing and he suddenly reached out and took her by the arm and pulled her into his lap.

"Stop, Harold!" Sadie snapped trying to stand up, but he held her around the waist.

"Hold on lets talk, Sadie. I promise you that you want have to do anything you don't want to."

"Then let me go, Harold so I can hear you out." she lied. She just wanted to get off his lap and that cock of his that seemed to be growing larger by the second.

Harold turned her loose and she stood up and she was about to walk to her room.

"I'll give you a hundred dollars to jerk me off."

Sadie stopped and turned around, "What did you just say to me?!"

"You heard me!"

"And I'm telling you, NO!"

"Let me try a different tactic with you, then." he smirked and stood up and walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet above the refrigerator and took down a small round cookie tin. Then he walks back into the living room with a big smile on his face and he sits down on the sofa.

"I don't care what tactic you come up with, Harold I'm not..." Sadie suddenly stopped in mid sentence when he opened the lid on the tin. Her mouth dropped at the sight of all the cash inside. And we're not just talking about dollar bills either, the tin was filled with cash from various denominations, tens, twenties, fifties and hundreds. She'd never seen that much cash before in her young life. "Where in the world did you get all that, Harold?"

He laid the cookie tin on the coffee table in front of him and looked up at her, "This is my portion of your mother's business, girl. Her portion is in the bank since she likes to invest it. Me, I'm old fashioned I like to keep it around. And lucky for you I do."

"How is that lucky for me? I've already told you, Harold that I'm not doing anything with you."

Harold shrugged and put the lid back on the tin, "Okay have it your way then." with that he picked up the cookie tin and stood up. "Last chance."

"Harold you're my mother's husband and my Stepfather for goodness sake! I can't possibly..."

"Whatever, Sadie." He walked back to the kitchen and was about to put the tin back in the cabinet.

Gosh how she really needed that hundred dollars! She could get a manicure and possibly a pedicure? "Wait a minute, Harold. If I do it you gotta promise me you're not going to tell Mom'ma." Sadie said. She couldn't believe she was offering to jerk him off. She could do it. It was simple enough a little messy but she could use a napkin. She'd jerked Andy off on several occasions, especially on the days that she was on her period. She smiled to herself remembering the time he had her jerk him off under the table during his parents thanksgiving dinner.

Harold smiled and walked back into the living room and sat back down on the sofa then he patted the space beside him.

She felt so nervous as she slowly walked over and sat down next to him. She couldn't believe she was about to jerk off her Stepfather. She needed the money.

"Take off that jersey, Sadie."

"No, Harold."

"Why not?"

"Because I am not wearing a bra beneath it, that's why!"

Harold leaned down and picked up the tin and opened it and took out a hundred dollar bill and laid it on the coffee table. "So how much do you want to sell me that jersey for?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's not for sale, Harold. You just want to see my breasts is what you wanna do."

Harold chortled and reached into the tin again and took out a fifty dollar bill and laid it down beside the hundred.

Sadie sighed and closed her eyes.

"Stop wasting time and stand up and take that Jersey off."

Sadie hesitated for a moment and then she stood up. Again she hesitated.

"Come on baby, show daddy what you got."

"Stop saying that! You're not my, daddy, Harold!"

"I am right now, baby girl." he laughed and grabbed his crotch. "I'm your fucking sugar daddy is what I am."

Sadie shook her head in disgust. Sugar Daddy my ass, but let him have his depraved fantasy. She reached down and gripped the bottom of the jersey and pulled it up and over her head and tossed it on the floor. She spread her arms and turned around in a circle for him so her Stepfather could see it all.

He looked up at her and smiled lustfully. You have very nice T&A."

"What?"

"T&A...Tits and Ass!" he laughed.

Sadie rolled her eyes at him.

Her nipples were beginning to stiffen in the cool air of the trailer and she was getting a bit wet too. But why. She wasn't turned on by Harold. Was she? Oh my gosh! Gross no way! Maybe it was the money? Did her Mother feel this way, before she took a client to bed?

Harold stood up, "Well I guess it's show time, then." He smiled and unceremoniously thumbed his briefs down and stepped out of them.

Sadie's eyes went wide at the sight of Harold's penis. It was long and thick and it wasn't even fully engorged. And then there was his balls they were the size of lemons! Oh gracious he was big. Much bigger than Andy and his five inch cock and chestnut sized balls. But then that was the difference between a boy and a man. Her friend Liza had always told her there was a difference and she was witnessing it now up close and personal.

"You like Daddy's dick, don't you?"

Sadie just shook her head, "No I...do not." she looked away. Oh but she did like the sight of it. In fact it made her mouth water just looking at it. Andy had made her suck his penis the first time. The second time she did it because he'd suggested it. The third time she sucked it because she'd wanted to. Then he started cumming in her mouth and oh how delicious it was. Her mouth was practically salivating at the moment.

He laughed and sat down and spread his legs, "Get to it, Baby. Daddy needs some relief!"

Still looking at his cock, she slowly got down on her knees and positioned herself between his legs. She really wanted to put her mouth on it, to suck it, and to taste the pre-cum. She felt dizzy and really wet as she reached out and picked it up in her hands. Goodness it was heavy. She looked up at her Stepfather with wanting in her sweet expression.

"You look as if you want to suck my cock, Baby. Go ahead I'll let you, but I'm not paying you any more." he laughed.

Sadie quickly pushed his cock into her mouth and began going down on him and taking him deep into her tight throat. She gagged just a little and her eyes watered but soon her dear little throat expanded enough so she could take him all the way to the hilt!

"FUCK!" Harold cried and he suddenly arched his back. "GAWD BLESS!!!"

Sadie bobbed her head up and down on his cock with such passion and such desire, that she could hardly control herself. This old cock felt so wonderful in her mouth!! And his pre-cum tasted absolutely divine.

She recalled how Andy referred to her as his little Cum Whore the first time she swallowed him. Maybe she was...no she most definitely was a Cum-Whore. She would have smiled but her mouth was too full of cock to do that at the moment.

Suddenly Harold blew his load without even warning her. His cum exploded forth with such intensity that she actually felt it gush into her belly. He gripped Sadie by her blond hair and he pushed her head down until he finished his blessed orgasm. He groaned loudly and turned her loose and sank back into the sofa, exhausted yet satisfied.

Sadie sat back on her heels not the worst for wear because Andy had taught her how to suck cock, how to hold her breath and swallow his cum at the same time. She could work the muscles in her throat to empty a cock to its last drop of dew. Oh how she missed the taste of a man in her mouth. And to tell the truth Harold's spunk was more flavorful than Andy's had ever been. There was even an aroma to it that sent shivers of pleasure up and down her spine.

She looked up at Harold to find him staring down at her with exhausted awe. His bottom lip was actually trembling. "Fuck ME! That was incredible!"

Sadie giggled and wiped her mouth with Andy's old jersey. "I take it that you liked it!" she chortled and stood up. Then she walked into the kitchen and tossed the Jersey into the trash can. She didn't need anything reminding her of Andy anymore.

Harold leaned forward and took another fifty from the cookie tin and laid it on the existing money.

She smiled and walked over and picked the money up, "I thought you said that you weren't gonna pay anymore."

He shook his head and returned the smile, "Girl you got a nice little fuck mouth! I haven't cum that hard in ages!"

Sadie giggled, "Fuck mouth? Really?"

"We can make some money, Baby Girl."

She waved the money in Harold's face, "I have your money." she chortled.

"I can get you more money than that girl and you know it."

"I know that, I'm not a dumb blond like my mother. How much do you take from her for your so called protection?"

Harold laughed, "Your really do consider me a fucking pimp, don't you? Can't you see I love your mother, Sadie?"

Sadie laughed and leaned in and pinched his cheek, "Yeah I saw that love written in your eyes as I sucked your cock."

Harold grabbed Sadie's thin wrist hard and pulled her into his lap and she yelped in pain. "ARG! Harold...!"

"Bitch! What do you know about love, huh?" he asked in a hiss.

She tried to squirm away but he tightened his grip even more and to the point she thought her wrist was going to break. "Turn me loose, Harold! PLEASE Harold!" she whined. "I'm SORRY!"

Harold turned her loose and shoved her off his lap and she landed flat on her ass at his feet.

"Go to you fucking room you little whore!" he shouted. There was such rage in his eyes.

Fear ran through her as she suddenly stumbled forward and ran to her room and slammed the door behind her.

"Don't you ever question my love for your mother ever again! Bitch! Do you hear ME?!!"

Sadie collapsed on her bed face down and she began to cry. She tightened her grip on the money she still held in her hand. The money that she'd earned sucking off her Stepfather! She tossed it on the floor and really started to cry.

********

Harold sat on the sofa, in the dark and listened to Sadie cry. In away he felt sorry for her, but she should have never questioned his love for her mother. The little bitch didn't know a damn thing about love. How could she? She'd given her virginity to Andy of all guys and that shithead goes and tells all of his buddies about it. He smiled to himself because as dumb as she was he could still make some money off of the little cum-whore and he knew tons of guys his age looking for a piece of young pussy. He grabbed his now stiff cock and began masturbating as his Stepdaughter cried.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
569 Followers