Adventures of Slut Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he thought was a purr of satisfaction, was actually a grateful purr to my heavens that I hadn't hurt him in that wild state. It comes out when it wants, not because of lack of sex, because let's face it, I get as much as I want. It's not from lack of orgasms because, I get as many as I want with those too. Sometimes a cage door clicks open and a wild woman fucks our victim raw, and sometimes broken. Mostly in their minds but occasionally physically. Last one was a broken wrist. And I don't need to talk about that just yet...okay?"

'What?' I looked up blinking in the dim room. Time had flown and it was well past sunset, only my laptop lighting the room.

"I said, I don't need to talk about that right now, okay?" she was pacing the room again, looking like sin with a frown marring that gorgeous face.

"What happened with Rand?"

"I left him there in the park, fully dressed, sitting dazed at that table. He was okay when I left. And it's not like he'd ever be able to find me again. Even if I wanted him to. I don't do 'relationships' with straight, available men. I just want to fuck, not get married and do the white picket fence scene. I want to travel the world, hopping from one bed to the next with nothing but seizing that exquisite moment of pleasure on my agenda. It might last a few nights, usually no more than a few hours. That's my way."

"Methinks you're full of shit and running from something but that's just my take on it." I said to her shadowy form across the room.

"If I'm running from something, so are you." She retorted as Helena came in, flicking on the lights.

Chapter 2

"Who were you talking to?" she asked, looking around her living room, seeing her regal cat watching me from the window and no one else.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was working out a scene. Was I loud?"

"No, not loud but, I could've sworn I heard another voice than yours though." She said, shaking her head. "So, roomie, whatcha buying me for dinner?" she asked plopping down on the couch beside me. Her gaze landed on my still open screen, seeing the word total, the pages. "When did you start this?"

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my face until I felt the fuzziness clear out of my brain.

"Eight. Sorry, I'm late."

"Dear god, I was at it for, shit, almost five hours."

"Feel better?" she asked, rubbing my arm.

"It's just the beginning though. At least that's what she said."

"Who said?"

"Slut Girl."

"Seriously? Slut Girl?"

"Well, yeah. Think of it as her alter ego and her complete personality. She's a really frickin wealthy heiress from Memphis, who's got a hankering to fuck her way around the world as many times as she can. She usually fucks whoever she wants, whenever the mood strikes her. This time was in Oklahoma City with a complete stranger."

"Gee, that's morally responsible. Doesn't she worry about diseases? Maybe getting pregnant? What would she do if she got knocked up by some complete stranger?"

"I don't..." that's where I left off and she took over.

"...have to answer to you. You're her friend, her sister. I respect that. You need to remember I'm a character in a fictional story. Living with the freedom that excessive wealth creates. In my world, diseases aren't as rampant as here. In all my years, the only pregnancy scare I ever had wasn't a pregnancy but a diagnosis of being barren due to excessive tumors in my ovaries. So pregnancy would have probably been the only thing that might make me see the 'errors of my ways', the only thing that might get me to change my ways but even in my world, it's a wish that won't come true. And now, YOU can fuck off for judging me."

I blinked hazily at Helena's surprised face.

"Holy shit."

"What? Where did this headache come from? Where do you hide the aspirin?" I asked, flopping back against the couch, rubbing my temple as the waves of agony rolled through.

"My best guess? I pissed her off."

"Her, who?" I groaned as another sharp wave crashed.

"Slut Girl. I pissed her off. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry." Helena crooned, rising to gather aspirin and water.

"What are you talking about? Slutty's my character..."

"She's a lot more than just your 'character'. Here, both of these with this willow bark tea. Sip it slowly." Groaning I did as she asked. "Have you had...I don't want to use episodes but..."

"Sessions is what I call it. Yeah, it's happened a few times. Why?"

"Let me think about it for now but, mine it. Can I read it?" she asked, sitting beside me again.

"Yeah, sure but order dinner first...and make it delivery."

"Done."

Two hours later, fed, showered and headache free, we picked up our discussion.

"It's fucking great! Slut Girl is fucking awesome! Has she had any more adventures?"

"Well, yeah, she's had a few."

"How many is 'a few'? Five, six?"

"I think it's more like ten, maybe more. I'm not sure, I put them all into one folder."

"Separate from all the others?" She asked, opening my story files. "Holy shit! Ah, here she is...and open. Hmmm." She hummed, counting. "Girlfriend, your girl Slutty? She's got thirty two stories here. And your buddy Kian? He, I'm guessing that's a he, he's got fourteen. Will you let me pick some...?"

"No. I've got those in another file. Check Done." I mumbled, realizing Slutty's been more active than I realized. I guess it was time to read through, add, subtract, rewrite if needed, and refamiliarize myself with her adventures. See what was what.

"Wow. This one, 'Friends with Benefits', I know someone who could get this published." Helena sighed.

"Set it up. Out of that file alone, pick five. And we'll shop them around." I said, giving my sister the reins to my future. And yet, I wasn't worried. If it was going to happen, it would. No matter what. I left her reading on the couch and went to bed.

It was about two weeks later that Helena sent me an early text, reminding me of the lunch date she'd set up for me. She confirmed she'd be meeting me there, so if I wanted to catch the train into town, she'd drive home. I agreed dragging my lazy ass into the shower.

Under the steady hot stream, my mind drifted, catching a thread from one more of Slutty's stories, almost hearing her whispering in my ear. I let her spin her tale as I scrubbed and buffed and polished, almost seeing her story unfold, really wishing I could get my paws on this blond hunky Toby Keith lookalike for a night. 'Damn, she got all the hottest guys.' I thought as I dried off.

Although I clad myself in skimpy sexy lingerie, so far no man in the last three years has seen them. Yet. I slid into the slinky dress Helena had chosen for me, the sexy spike boots and did my best with my limited make up skills, praying I didn't look like Bozo the Clown. With my wool overcoat on, I rushed to catch the ten thirty train. Did I notice the appreciative looks I was getting? Well, duh, of course I did. Though, I could've done without the fat, nasty dude blowing me kisses on the sidewalk outside the station.

Walking at city pace, had me at the hotel in just a few minutes. Helena met me in the lobby, tissue in one hand to wipe away any make up errors, her cell in her other hand, camera at the ready.

"Gotta get a selfie of this one chickie. Say success!" I did, she snapped the flash, blinding me effectively. "You might actually like Jackson, other than professionally."

"Really?" I drawled, blinking like a newly uncovered mole. "Why ever would I do that?"

"Cause he's just your type. Big, beefy, though I know you prefer them blond, this brunette is steaming hot. Just keep an open mind, okay?"

"Okay, as long as you stop yanking on me." I wrenched my elbow from her hand in the entrance to the restaurant, shook off her case of nerves and waited for her to point him out or lead the way or something, but she stood there, blank, frozen. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't know. I can't fucking move."

"What the fuck? Why are you panicking? This is MY life on the line here. If I can keep this fucking chilly, so the fuck can you. Suck it up buttercup." I snarled softly but with a vicious edge that broke her frozen form. "Now, lead me to my slaughter already." She took a deep breath and did, introducing me to Jackson Decker.

She'd gotten the description right, definite hunk, right up my alley and seemingly interested in a night cap with me alone. During dinner, he'd made a few phone calls, inviting a few of his friends to join us at the popular bar around the corner. With Helena distracted with three of his friends, he made his move, dancing with me to a slow, Latin song, swaying me tight against his warm, deliciously sexy body. I let him seduce me with those soft caresses and those warm butterfly kisses he laid along my neck.

"Jackson."

"Yes?"

"I don't go to bed with anybody on the first meeting."

"I never expected..." he began, stammering.

"Then you'd be the first." I smiled. "Especially when you've read some of my work."

"Your words are impressively sensuous. They've sucked me in, make me want more." He groaned softly, leaning his forehead on mine. "Would breakfast count as a second date?" he asked, making me laugh.

"No, sorry."

"No way I can change your mind?"

"Not tonight."

"What about if we go to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Seriously? Wow!"

"Wow?"

"It's been an awfully long time since...well, since anyone's wanted me like you do." I admitted, feeling weird and bashful. His green eyes were still fastened on my face. His hands were still caressing my ribcage. I could still feel his hard on pressing into my lower belly.

"Then I guess we're having dinner tomorrow night."

"I would but I have a family thing."

"Thursday night?"

"Yeah, okay, Thursday."

"I'll pick you up at seven."

"Any hint at where you'll be taking me?"

"Interesting choice of words." He smiled. "Hopefully, at my place but I'm thinking dinner will be at Brighton House." Ultra fancy. I smiled, hopefully hiding the insanely intense need to go shopping.

"I haven't been there in years. Do you know if they still have that intensely awesome lobster bisque? The one in the bread bowl?" Spirited conversation peppered with intense sexual innuendos, extremely sensual dances in the middle of the crowd that was more foreplay than dancing filled the rest of the night. When I took Helena's key, in the garage, Jackson wiped out my last few remaining brain cells with another devastating lip lock.

"Can I say I wish you were coming home with me tonight?" He growled beside my ear, his teeth scraping deliciously at my neck.

"You just did."

"Rules were meant to be broken."

"Not that one, darlin'. Sorry."

"I'll be thinking of you until I see you again Thursday." His smile was a little sad as I slid into Helena's driver's seat, buckling my seat belt.

Chapter 3

"Tolja you'd like him." My sister slurred from the passenger seat. I glanced over, wondering what she was giggling about, seeing her shuffling through all the napkin numbers she'd gotten tonight.

"Yeah, you did."

"Are you gonna bang the shit out of him?"

"Maybe. Okay, probably." I answered, maneuvering us out onto surface streets, heading for the highway.

"You won't be disappointed."

"How...where did you find him?"

"He came into the Executive Room one Tuesday night. I would've gotten first-hand experience but he was on his way to fubar over some chick he'd just broken up with. He's been a love em and leave em kinda guy the last two years. Oops sorry, let the cat outta the bag there, huh?"

"Not really. So what, you became his confessor? His confidant?"

"In a fashion, I guess. Wanna hear about his last trip to Antigua?" Which she did, in vivid detail. And left me and my insanely buzzing loins in high gear through the twenty minute ride home. Alone in the spare bed, listening to Hera, Helena's cat, prowling the house looking for anything to kill, I let my mind drift, wander, wondering about what Jackson might be planning to do to me, with me. I was just sliding my hand under the elastic of my panties to satisfy this burning when my phone chirped. Sighing, I reached out with my free hand to snag it off the nightstand. I smiled seeing Jackson's face on my screen. I opened his text and read, my breath catching in my throat as I did.

'I'm thinking of you. Of a room lit with candlelight. Of a huge bed with some of those phoofy pillows. Of you on that bed. I want to taste every inch of you. From that spot behind your ear that I found tonight, that made you curl into me, to those incredibly sexy toes of yours. You make me hard."

Now what was I supposed to say to that?

"You're supposed to say how you want him to taste you everywhere. You're supposed to say how hot and wet he's making you. Because he is!"

'Whoa, whoa. What the fuck?'

"What? Got writer's block? Or are you seriously gonna cock block yourself?"

'Slutty?'

"Not exactly." I dropped my head into my hands shaking it no. "Oh, come on. Don't go haring off on a fucking tangent. It's just that you see us now. You knew we were here all along. Get the fuck over it. You want this one? You want to fuck him? Let us make it happen. Now tap what I tell you." I watched my fingertips tapping out a reply, sending it, from a distance. My whole body felt weirdly far away and yet, viciously horny as I reread what I'd sent.

'I'd love to be feasted on in such a fashion. To feel your lips, your tongue, your fingers all over me, in me. For you to find all those other spots that do more than just make me curl into you. That make me come. You make me wet.'

Jackson's reply came a few seconds later.

"Silken skin. I want to devour you whole. I want to feel your wetness. On my fingers. On my tongue. God woman, you're driving me nuts...lust is delicious, isn't it? Stay wet as I'll stay hard until I can sink into you, until I drive you just as nuts as I am right now. I hope masturbating makes it hotter, rather than cooler. Until Thursday.'

He cursed me. It did. Both times I tried to ease this ache in my cunt, all I did was make it worse. Throughout Wednesday, we swapped little tidbits, totally non sexual, basics. He was forty eight, middle son of five, born and raised in Southie, worked his ass off to get this editor's position at this little but growing publishing house. He'd been married once, one kid, a son who lived out in the wilderness of Montana with his mom and step-dad. I asked about his favorite vacation spot.

'At the moment, it's up in the air.' He replied.

'Why's that?'

'I'm waiting to see where we go on vacation.'

'Aww, that's sweet. Where would you like to take me?' I sent back.

'Anywhere I can, as often as I can.' Jackson's reply was almost instantaneous. 'I want you.'

'I want you too. Tomorrow.'

'Wanna make a whole day of it?'

"God, how I would but I have two meetings tomorrow. Trust me, I'll be thinking of what I want you to do to me, like I am now.'

'Tell me.'

'Tomorrow.'

'I've got five minutes before my next meeting. I'd go rub one out if it wouldn't make my cock harder. But it does. Are you soggy yet? I want to eat you.'

'Yes, I am and I want you to eat me. I want a lot more than that too. Getting invaded by family, will have to continue later.' I sent as my aunt Josie sat beside me. As she's my favorite aunt and the one more like my best friend than any of my other relations, I leaned my head on her shoulder when she hugged me.

"Haven't seen you much since you've come home. Your mom says you're staying with Helena."

"Yeah, I am. She's going out of town a lot lately. Instead of trying to board her psychotic attack cat, I get to cat sit. It's working."

"Anything new on the male front?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Possibly, though it's a bit early to tell for sure."

"Gimme deets!" She laughed.

"Well, let's see. He's a few years older than me. He's brunette, tall. He's got these clear green eyes that sparkle with mischief. Handsome in a quirky kind of way."

"Quirky?"

"Yeah, his face is a little off kilter from getting his face busted playing hockey in college."

"Gotta love the hockey players!"

"Oh, yeah." We chatted for some time, occasionally giggling like school girls, through dinner and dessert. Nine thirty had me backing out of my parent's driveway and headed back to Helena's. Tomorrow's itinerary had me grabbing brunch with my oldest daughter at ten thirty, then my first meeting with another agent, for another publishing house, at two, and another at four thirty. Come hell or high water, I was working to get my stories out there into the world and praying for a big pay day.

"Hey girl! How was the par-tay?" Helena asked when I came inside, her attack cat twining between my feet with each step, until I gave her a not so gentle nudge with my foot.

"Eh, family par-tays have gone downhill in the excitement factor. Aunt Josie said to give you a hug and kiss from her, so here." I answered giving her both.

"I hope you gave her one back from me!"

"Of course I did! Did you eat yet?"

"No, I knew you'd be bringing leftovers home. So, what'd you bring? Some of Maman's seafood casserole?"

"That, some of her chicken kebabs and a little dessert." Over leftover cookout food, we caught up on our day's events and plans for tomorrow.

"So, your big date with Jackson's tomorrow night, are you ready?" she asked, leaning back, lighting up a joint.

"As long as we actually make it through dinner, I'll be set. God, I'm going to Brighton House. I haven't been there since Felicia's graduation."

"Worried you'll eat with the wrong fork?"

"No. I'm worried about who else I might run into."

"Like who? You got hoity toidy pals who hang out there on a regular?"

"Not me but Benjy did."

"His old boss? The uber rich dude?"

"Yeah, and he's still on the 'hate her' list."

"Whatever for? It's not like you had much interaction with him anyway. Benjy was the one who worked for him."

"I know but when one of that crowd hates somebody, they all do. They don't need an actual reason."

"Have I mentioned that I despise rich people?"

"You won't when it's me, 'cause you'll be right here with me, basking in cash!" I teased, holding out Maman's cherry cheesecake, watching my sister's eyes widen hugely.

"I hope Maman sent that all for me."

"Jeez, porky, I was hoping you'd share as I took a friggin slab and a half. Aunt Josie was ready to arm wrestle me for this."

"Aunt Josie would arm wrestle anybody for cheesecake. How'd you manage to avoid that?"

"How else? I'm her favorite niece."

"Until she needs something from any of her other relations."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Be jealous, I don't care. Where's the wine? Fridge?"

"Where else?" With wine, the joint, cheesecake and Dancing with the Stars, we chilled as only sisters can. "So, you never said if you're ready for the after dinner activities? Need some condoms?"

"Might be a good idea to have some, just in case. I would think, by going to his place, he should have these supplies on hand. I mean, I'm certain I'm not his first, so being the intelligent guy I believe him to be, he's got some."

"Bring some anyway."

"Well, yeah. Have you ever been to his place?"

"Only in the parking lot. I know he's got a third floor corner unit with a balcony and three, no two bedrooms. I think he said he'd paid it off last year. Haven't been inside."

"I wonder if he's a neatnik or a slob. I wonder if he likes dogs or cats."

"He's got an iguana."

"Really? That's cool. A reptile guy. As long as he's not into snakes or spiders we're good." I said, passing her the half burned joint. "Big question, does he smoke this?"