All Comments on 'Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 07'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF?

Change the record.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
utter nonsense

not a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in Erotic Couplings...

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Too Sad

Two cheaters....they had the chance to be honest and have an open marriage, instead they both opted to cheat on their spouses, they planned it then executed the cheating. Don't much like cheaters, but at least they deserve each other and both deserve to be cheated on by their "loving spouse"....with spouses like that who needs enemies.

wej20wej20about 14 years ago
WHY?

Why do people who clearly don't like this type of story read part 7? when they knew by part 1 or 2 that the story wasn't for them. Keep up the good stuff Tatonka.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Love the series. How about getting Tami and Brad together?

TatonkaTatonkaabout 14 years agoAuthor
to those who liked the series

Thank you for the comments, I'm happy that there are people that understand that this is an erotic story that is total fiction and can appreciate it for what it is. To the retards that insist on leaving negative comments all I can say is why are you reading it. Not only that why are you even on this web site? When you read my storys and you're done jacking off you feel so guilty that you have to make a negative comment? I guess your wife must have fucked all of your friends and now you're in jack off limbo.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Tim became a complete asshole in this chapter

I have to be honest. I liked the story until I read about Tim's episode. The fact that he coerced his assistant is damaging to his character. Now I feel he is an asshole and I want him to lose his job and his marriage. He became the bad guy. If a story were written from his assistant's husbands point of view we would all be wanting revenge against this asshole. He clearly has no respect for marriage. Tim and Tami should seek some serious counseling.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 8 years ago
THESE HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD CHAPTERS

I came across you in a category search and have been surprised by the low as hell scoring. I have not read other people's feedback but they must be haters.

These protracted development pieces do not work for everyone. Immediate gratification is highly over rated as it rarely occurs in real life.

I hope more people who enjoy finding out about the characters through interactions in a story come to read you.

Solid 5 Star stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous