All Comments on 'Adventures of Tess Ch. 01'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Can Tess return very soon please?

Txs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh crumbs!

Absolutely loved this chapter and am definitely looking forward to reading more. A highly entertaining read. She took the sudden loss of her hair very well (most women wouldn’t), very dedicated in her role.

Thanks! 5 stars obviously.

Tess (uk)

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story and very well written. Enjoyed it immensely. I loved your kinky, smart, sassy, pain slut submissive. She reminded me of someone I know. 😀

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hello anonymous loved it.

Glad to hear it.

Yes, Tess will be back, she walked into my head dragging three chapters along with her, and if the pattern follows, the more I write the more ideas will come, so you will be hearing more from her.

Right now she's living it up on the high seas, eyeballing all those sailors in their tight white uniforms!

Alright for some!

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess ^_^

Oh good, you are still talking to me! How lovely.

I'm glad that you enjoyed Tess's first adventure (It wasn't very much hair, most of it was fake!)

She'll be back soon.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Celeste,

Really?? Reminds you of someone!! That's very interesting.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks so much for your comment,

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are not many authors whose stories I click on quicker than I click on yours at the moment (just took me a while to think about the story and what to comment)

I absolutely love your characters. The new setting was intriguing and you managed to convey it really well for the first two pages. The ending felt a little bit rushed though, from a bound and helpless damsel in distress to a happy ending in just a few sentences was really quick and blew the immersion a bit for me. The abducted girls are not really a relevant plot point, Mark or Simon could just as easily have been looking for some hidden documents or a stolen artwork. Might have been interesting to explore the rescue part a little bit more - who knows, what Mark and Tess could have found in the hidden corridor that might have inspired them to some more reunion action ;) Would have also been nice to learn a little bit more about each individual's motivation.

Looking forward a lot to the next part!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous Quick Click,

What a lovely comment, thank you so much.

It was a very exciting comment for me, because I feel the same when one of my favorite authors posts a story, it's like 'YAY, Story time exciting!!' or if I come across a story that I missed. It's completely mind-blowing to hear someone say the same about me.

Regarding the ending, I absolutely get what you are saying.

Partly I didn't want to go into too much detail Simon, there is more of how he met Tess and Mark and a little more background in the next chapter. Also partly I know my Manor chapters are quite long so I wanted this to be a faster read for people.

I don't think Tess and Mark (and/or Simon) would have got it on in the hidden passageway though, because...well one word -

SPIDERS!

I'll try not to rush it next time ^_^

Thanks again, EmAG

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Hallo Emily!

Your stories are absolutely brilliant!... Another 5-Stars, and thank-you Love!

Normally I would contact you with my email address through the author's contact box, but literotica seemingly has disabled it?!

Checking my email a friend recommended that I read "She Comes." I opened your story site, and read "Straight Female" and closed it... a week or so later she emailed again with (Well Kat what's your opinion?), so I quickly read it, and as it turns out we both feel that you're a very good writer,,, yes!

Knowing something about my life, she recommended "Adventures of Tess.", but with the suggestion I change male names to female... yeah she's cute like that, but I knew what she meant even before reading it, something about Tess, reminds her of something I told her and she's right. ... In Europe I was a professional lesbian escort, with a fare number of fetishes, so if a woman knew what she wanted and could afford my price, I was in!

When I read ((Tess. This weekend you are a submissive toy.)) _ Wow, a submissive sex toy, or a sex slave being hard-partied is one of my fantasies, with a very important difference (Women Only!)... Danke..

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi again GayKat,

I absolutely love the fact that someone enjoys my stories well enough to recommend them. WOW.

MIND BLOWN!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying them.

I think being straight, it would be quite difficult for me to get my head into a gal on gal headspace, or to do it well? However, as well as my current BDSM Manor and Adventures of Tess set, I also have another idea brewing and maybe I could explore that more there.

I loved your previous comment and it made me think that actually I have written some girl on girl action in Airport Woes and Staked Out Naked as well, so I guess I've flirted around the edges of it a little.

Perhaps if you keep writing me these lovely comments I will find myself just having to write a scene for you.

Actually, Mike became rather over excited at one point about some naked lesbian mud wrestlers in one of the Em & Mike / BDSM Manor cross over stories - that was pretty cute.

I have had discussions with people before about the level of detail in my stories (we had to agreed to disagree!), but I feel that my readers have their own imaginations and should use them, I'm more a guide.

So it's wonderful to hear that you are gender-switching in your head and getting more out of them, that's super cool.

I don't know if you have delved much into the BDSM Manor stories as yet, but you may find those an easy gender switch, as my main male characters Leslie and Alex have names that are easy to switch in your head. I would love to hear how that goes for you.

Actually right now I'm busy torturing Alex (my hot as fuck male version) so I have to get back to that. I would love to be able to think him into existence and lick his abs.

PS: (so if a woman knew what she wanted and could afford my price, I was in!)

Love it. I bet you were pricey girl, and worth it ^_^ x

Bye for now

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to Tess?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous where's Tess?

Do you mean my commenter Tess, coz I don't know, she disappeared, I don't think she loves me anymore (sad face).

Or probably you meant the character Tess!

She's still adventuring on the high seas right now. I can't deny I have a severe issue with chapter 2.

I start writing about Tess and those sailors with their tight butts and crisp, tight, white uniforms, and I go into this sort of trance like state, drooling over my keyboard. By the time I snap put of it, it's bedtime.

^_*

She'll be back soon, I promise.

Thanks for getting in touch, EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Completely outstanding! I’ve been busy with real life stuff for the last few months so not had a chance to catch up with my favourite writers! Of course I still love you your writing is bloody epic.

I love the character, she clearly has a higher pain tolerance than me and she’s awfully British too 😉 Just wow, 1963 a very nice period piece. All that sexual frustration, such a shame…for them. Thankfully it’s before my time.

It’s early hours of the morning over here but I’m still going to read the rest of this series.

Thanks, Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

It's good to hear from you, I was wondering if you were okay. I hope you are.

Yea, real life stuff (what I call 'being a grown up') sucks sometimes.

Thanks for getting in touch, it's always great to get your feedback.

& yes, the 60's are really fun to write. Where damn is a bad swear word and no one has mobile phones. Bliss.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

I NEED THE MONEY ….. oh yeah that worked ….. human trafficking or trade is a serious crime nowadays and Tess took a real dangerous part to discover the criminals and the damsels in distress ….. so Tess had to play a hard act, getting excited, while being a submissive and being beaten or abused, im sure about that 🤥 ….. fortunately her plan “searching for mark” worked, plan!? A well calculated plan!!! …. After all, the bad ones are safe stowed away and the good ones drinking tea?

Ten guns for the success ⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫 💝💝💝💝💝

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert7 months agoAuthor

Tess is super cool ^_*

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES