Adventures of Tess Ch. 02

Story Info
The case of the missing passengers.
11.8k words
4.73
6.9k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing misadventures of plucky amateur sleuth, and professional submissive, Tess.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to any persons who actually exist is purely coincidental.

-X

Tess watched the passengers coming on board and milling about. She was excited about the prospect of the trip. It should be fun.

She laughed silently to herself.

The last time she had helped Simon, she had sworn never again, after being separated from her husband, Mark, for nearly three whole months.

Now here she was, about to set sail for Australia. Nearly four weeks there, and the same back. Unable to resist another adventure.

Tess idly observed as passengers boarded and looked about. Hugged fellow travelers.

The difference between the business travelers and the tourists was obvious. The tourists gazed in awe at the huge 62,000 ton ship, their eyes wide

Then she spotted him.

Dressed immaculately in a sharp buff suit, which highlighted his light tan and dark golden hair.

Unfailingly polite to the sailor who was lugging his smart luggage. Only two cases, but no doubt heavy and very well packed.

He showed his ticket with a smile and nodded his understanding of the directions. Indicating that he was happy for his luggage to go ahead and handing the sailor his key.

White teeth gleamed as he shot a smile at an elderly woman and her younger escort, who immediately moved in to make his better acquaintance and learn the most important facts.

Rich, single, interested, handsome? Tess raised an eyebrow and grinned.

Oh, yes. He was all of those.

Simon.

He turned away to point out something on the dock to the ladies, and Tess took a moment to enjoy the view.

Simon really did have a spectacular ass, and that was a beautiful suit.

Daydreaming, she allowed herself to remember how she and Mark had first met Simon.

-X

They had been at the club.

Tess had been desiring some pain and use, and Mark had suggested that they go to the club and see who was around.

They had been chatting, Tess waiting for Mark to decide what would happen to her that night, and the barman had come down and handed Mark a fresh drink.

"It's from the gentleman over there," he had said, and they had seen Simon for the first time through the cloud of smoke from his cigarette.

"Who is he?" Mark had asked.

"I only know him as Simon," the barman confirmed, "but he's well in with the boss. He's been away, overseas. He's interested in your girl. I told him she's not for sale. That our Tess is a lady, but that you sometimes allow use."

Mark kept his eyes on the other man, "Is the boss around?"

The barman nodded and two minutes later the club's owner approached. Kissing Tess on the cheek and shaking hands with Mark, "Good evening, is everything okay?"

Mark smiled, "It is if you can vouch for that gentleman," he said, looking back at Simon.

The owner looked over and smiled, "Goodness, I didn't know he was back, let me introduce you."

He took Tess's hand, "You will like Simon, Tess. He's just the ticket for you."

Tess allowed herself to be pulled towards the handsome stranger.

"Simon, my good man, when did you get back?"

They did the awkward man half hug, half handshake, with a touch of back slap thing. Expect Simon made it look almost elegant, and not awkward at all.

"Just last week," he confirmed economically, and took Tess's hand in both of his giving her a gentle squeeze.

"It's lovely to meet you, Tess," he said, his voice soft.

She wasn't surprised he knew her name. Dominant's always had the upper hand, or they waited until they did.

"A pleasure," she said.

"And this is Mark," the owner semi-pushed the two men towards each other, "Mark, Simon."

They shook hands, sizing each other up.

"I'm expecting a phone call," the owner apologized, "but you two should talk."

He tapped Mark's arm as he left, "Simon's a good friend of mine, and Tess would very much enjoy his attention, I have no doubt."

"Thank you," Mark said, both in answer to the owner and to Simon who indicated a chair.

They all sat, Tess and Mark declining a cigarette. Tess touched Mark's hand briefly, "May I?" she asked.

"If Simon has no objection," he said, and answering Simon's silent question, "My wife wants to look at you, she thinks you're handsome."

Simon flashed a devastating grin, "I'm flattered," he said as he lit a cigarette, "and I've certainly no objection."

Tess looked her fill, her excitement rising as the men chatted and discussed her possible use.

By the time Mark told her to make her pre-play visit to the bathroom, she knew that Simon's hands would shortly be on her.

When she came back, they were waiting at the bar, talking quietly. She joined them and Mark led the way to one of the playrooms.

They entered the room and Tess stood in the centre. Watching both men and trembling.

Mark walked over and cupped her face, kissing her softly, "We have an exciting surprise for you, my darling," he said.

Her eyes widened and she smiled slightly.

Mark stood aside and Simon approached her. He didn't touch her, but his gaze was intent.

"Tess. Mark tells me that you like use and pain, and that he likes to both watch and participate. I very much enjoy dominating women. I like to make them scream and cry. I won't do you any harm, but I will hurt you. I need you to confirm that you are happy with that."

"Um, Sir?" she queried.

"Sir is fine."

"Then yes, Sir. I would very much like to be used by you and hurt by you."

Simon nodded, satisfied.

"If your husband asks me to stop, then I will stop. Would you like a safe word?"

"No. Thank you, Sir. Mark will be enough."

Seeing that Simon was happy, Mark moved and sat on the bed, "Would you like to undress her?" he asked.

"Very much," Simon mumbled and turned her to face Mark, pulling her back against his hardness.

She moaned as his hands cupped her breasts, and kneaded, before working their way down her buttons.

She kept her hands by her sides, and her heavy gaze on Mark, as her dress was slipped off and she stood, her body molded by this stranger's hands.

Then her half bra was flicked away, and her breasts and waist were caressed and squeezed. Simon's breath was harsh in her ear.

"You are beautiful, Tess," he half panted. Pressing himself against her bum and pinching her nipples hard enough to make her cry out.

He pushed her hands back down to her sides sharply, "Sorry, Sir," she said quickly, then gasped as her nipples were crushed again.

"You'll take what I give you," he told her, "Beg for more."

"Please Sir, more. Please harder," she begged, and then half screamed when her nipples were cruelly twisted and tugged.

Mark licked his lips as he watched, his eyes lighting up, "Are you wet, my love?" he asked.

"So wet," she sobbed.

Mark looked up at Simon, "Would you like to kiss her?"

"Really?"

Tess felt her heart flutter with excitement. Use and intimate touch was one thing. Kissing was something else entirely.

As Simon cupped her cheek and turned her face towards him, she kept her eyes locked on her husband's heated gaze for as long as possible.

Then she closed her eyes and sighed as Simon's lips claimed hers.

His hand was firm, but gentle on her throat. His other hand still supporting her and crushing her left breast.

Her stomach trembled as his tongue demanded reaction from hers.

Then her body trembled as Mark's hands slipped her panties down and she felt his breath against her.

She stepped out of her remaining clothing and widened her stance when Mark nudged her ankle. His lips pressed softly against her belly, even as Simon continued his conquest of her mouth.

Mark's hot wet mouth trailed lower, and soon she was moaning against Simon's lips as she thrust fretfully against Mark's dirty kisses.

He spread her and licked her centre, causing her entire body to weaken. She was being held upright by her two suitors now.

Then Simon sucked at her mouth even as Mark sucked hard on her clit, and Tess exploded against them.

Crying out and cumming hard. One hand crushing Simon's hand against her breast, the other deep in Mark's thick, black hair, holding him against her.

As she trembled and tried to calm her breathing, Mark kissed his way up her body, ending with her lips which Simon released for him.

Then he cupped her face tenderly and pressed a gentle kiss to the end of her nose, "I didn't give you permission to cum," he whispered, making it sound like an endearment.

Tess's eyes widened, but she said nothing to defend herself. Just shook her head mutely as Mark stepped back.

She watched, naked, trembling, and held against Simon's firm body, as Mark unbuckled his belt and started to slowly pull it through the loops.

When he merely flicked his head towards the bed, she walked over and bending, placed her palms on the bed. Her butt sticking out.

Both men came and ran their hands over her ass.

"How many lashes, Tess? For cumming without permission?" Mark asked.

Tess thought quickly. If she said too few, he would double it just for the hell of it. If she said too many he would delight in her tears, but then say that he would have been happy with half as many.

"I deserve twenty," she said, before he could make the decision for her.

"Twenty?" Mark mused, "Yes, that sounds acceptable. Twenty from me and twenty from Simon."

Tess groaned in dismay, and then yelped as Mark laid the first strike against her ass.

The beating was fast, hard, and brutal. Tess was crying, her head hanging down, her bum bruised and throbbing after the first twenty lashes. She could feel her arousal on her inner thighs.

She held her position.

Legs spread, hands on the bed, bum in the air.

Mark paused at twenty and handed his belt to Simon, "Would you prefer to beat her breasts?"

"That would be a pleasure," Simon agreed, and Mark pulled her upright, quickly cuffing her hands behind her back and pushing a gag into her mouth, before lowering her to the bed.

They both grinned at her tearstained face, eyes wide with fear.

Her head was hanging over the edge of the bed, causing her breasts to be prominent and within easy reach.

Simon stood over her and administered several harsh strikes with the belt, until Tess lost count and her head spun. She couldn't catch her breath to scream through the gag.

She felt the gag being removed and Mark stroking her hair, "Come back, sweetheart!" Tess realized that she had almost passed out.

She opened her eyes and looked into Mark's brilliant green.

"You've had fifteen from Simon," he told her kindly, "do you want the last five on your breasts, or your bum?"

"My bum please," she whispered. Her breasts felt traumatized.

Mark helped her stand, un-cuffed her and held her upright. She managed to stick her bum out for five more hard hits, before collapsing shaking and sobbing into Mark's arms.

He immediately pushed his fingers inside her and forced her to another quick, hard climax, before she went completely limp against him.

Tess snuggled in Mark's arms for a while, drifting a little, but then stirred when Simon knelt down and gave her some water.

She thanked him and sipped. Then Mark asked, "Are you ready to continue, my love?"

Simon had blinked in surprise when Tess looked at both men with a dazzlingly, excited smile, "Oh, yes please," she agreed.

Tess soon found herself bound, spread-eagled on the bed. She was excited, being so open and vulnerable in front of a stranger. She could also feel Mark's excitement.

A pillow had been placed under her bum, so she was slightly elevated.

Mark came and kissed her. She could feel Simon's finger teasing the inside of her thighs but kept her eyes on Mark.

"Simon has some experience of fisting," he told her, his eyes glowing, "he's going to teach me."

Tess's stomach clenched in fear, but she smiled, "You've wanted to try that for ages."

"Yes, but I needed someone to show me."

Tess nodded, and smiled as he kissed her again. She knew Mark had resisted going it alone to keep her safe.

"I'm going to gag you again, Tess. It's going to hurt," he warned her.

Tess obediently parted her lips for the gag. Then could do nothing but watch and feel as Simon and Mark thoroughly lubricated her.

She tuned out Simon's explanations of spreading her, one finger at a time, and concentrated instead of the feel of four hands caressing her. Pushing slippery lube deep into her and playing with her folds.

She was pulled back sharply when Simon pushed four fingers into her. Up until then it had been pure pleasure, but four fingers caused a sharp pain into her stomach, and she cried out.

"She's very tight," Simon commented, and the two men grinned at each other, as Tess pulled at her ties.

"Now," Simon lifted his spare hand, holding it like a beak, "You see my thumb is tucked in, that's so I can tuck it inside when I make the fist, but I'm going to push in with this shape."

Mark nodded, watching intently.

When Simon's hand started to breach her up to his knuckles, her sobs became screams, and Mark casually pressed her tummy down to hold her still.

"If you hold her a little lower, you will feel my fist," Simon told him, and Mark slid his hand lower, grazing her curls.

"Your hands are bigger than mine," Mark noted.

"Only a little, and she is designed to push a baby's head out of there, so she'll be fine."

Tess felt a wave of submissive pleasure at their dismissal of her pain, but on opening her eyes and blinking through the tears, Mark was still watching with intense concentration, and she knew he would stop if he thought it was too much.

She moaned and thrust a little, begging with her eyes when Mark looked at her.

"Do you need a little help?" he asked.

When she nodded, he lowered his hand a little more, his thumb gently circling her clit.

This meant he was occasionally touching Simon's hand, but neither of them was bothered by this, and Tess was now groaning and sobbing continuously into the gag.

When Tess's sobs became pants, Simon pushed fully inside her, his other hand demonstrating to Mark. He ignored the full bloodied scream and made a fist, both inside Tess and in the air.

"Like that, you see?"

"I see. I can feel you as well," Mark glanced at Tess, who was dragging in another breath to scream, "she's fine," he shrugged, his thumb circling her faster.

Simon grinned, "And then we twist," he said, and twisted his fist inside her as Mark forced her to an excruciating climax.

They pushed and pushed her through the orgasm, until she finally stopped fighting and screaming, and fell back exhausted.

"If you don't mind causing real pain, you can pull your fist straight out," Simon said, "but it's her first time so I'm going to come out in the beak shape."

Tess was so exhausted, she barely moaned as he did so. Pulling his glistening hand from deep inside her.

He was covered in lube and fluid well past his wrist.

"You ready?" Simon asked, and Tess closed her eyes again in fear as she realized he was not talking to her.

"Oh, yes," Mark agreed, and they switched places.

Tess grunt-begged into the gag, but Mark just slapped her hip, "Don't be a cry baby, it's better to get it over with while you are still loose."

Four fingers were shoved home without mercy.

Truth be told, the battering of Tess's pussy by Mark had been slightly less painful.

His fist was a little smaller, and she had now experienced the worse, so was less tense.

However, when Mark had slow punched her deep inside her body as Simon lowered his head and sucked hard on her clit, the screaming climax that had wracked her body had sent her headlong into blissful unconsciousness.

She had woken, still naked, but freed and held safe in Mark's arms.

Both men were still fully dressed, as they had been throughout. Simon was sat sipping a drink and smoking.

When her eyes opened he knelt in front of her, "How are you feeling, Tess?"

"Really good," she said, a little shyly.

He leaned forward and kissed her gently, "Then I will leave you with your husband. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"A pleasure, yes. Thank you, Sir."

Mark's arms were tight around her so they couldn't shake hands, Mark nodded as Simon stood, "Thank you, Simon. That was a fun evening."

"Perhaps we shall see each other again one evening," Simon said, "until then. Goodnight, and thank you both."

-X

The ship's horn brought Tess abruptly back from her reverie.

Goodness, she was here to keep an eye on people and had been daydreaming. What kind of sleuth was she?

Shaking her head, Tess looked around the deck until she located Simon.

That first evening had been terrific fun. They had seen Simon again quite quickly and become good friends.

Mark certainly trusted him and gave him more freedom with Tess than he had anyone else.

Tess had a secret desire to one day be used fully by both men, but she wouldn't push Mark on that. It was up to him.

As she watched, the sailor who had taken Simon's luggage came back and handed him the key.

Simon absently smiled his thanks and took the key, slipping a tip into the sailor's hand. He nodded politely and made his way quickly down the gangway for more luggage.

Tess grinned to herself as she rested her chin on her cupped hands. These tight, white uniforms must be a bugger to keep clean, but she was certainly enjoying the view.

Her interest picked up as she noticed someone coming up the second gangway. Almost lazily meandering as if he knew the ship well.

Blonde hair shinning, much lighter than Simon's, and a boyish face.

If she was correct, this man was one of her targets? Mr Herbert Mooley.

Tess frowned as she watched him wander below decks. He was carrying his own luggage and seemed at home.

Herbert Mooley, a regular commuter to Australia and back, and James Walker, the ship's owner, were the only two people who had both been on board on the three sailings where people had gone missing.

All ladies of varying age, but with solid fortunes, mostly travelling with them in the form of jewelry. All without close family. All three had disappeared and their cabins had been found empty, as if they had never boarded.

The first two investigations had decided suicide and opportunistic theft, or the belongings having been thrown overboard prior to the desperate ladies following them.

The third investigation had raised doubts. The lady in question had not been quite as free as her wayward behavior had suggested, and her fiancée had questions and the authority to ask them.

Which is why she was here, to watch and listen and possibly lay a trap. Being a young, free, and slightly loose, young lady of means with no close family to ask questions.

At least, that was who she appeared to be.

Another blast of the horn and Tess's tummy trembled slightly. She had never sailed before and was excited.

Helping Simon to apprehend a villain was going to be super fun this time.

She watched as the ship, almost imperceptibly began to move. Pulled away from the dock by the tugs.

Then with a steadily increasing vibration, RMS Cumacksee ponderously turned her bow towards the Isle of Wight, and they were on their way.

Tess watched for a while, as people located lost luggage, and lost travel partners.

The crew hurried around sorting out little issues, and then everything was quiet as the land slipped silently by, no longer a part of their world.

Sighing, Tess turned towards her cabin, to unpack and change for dinner.

-X

When Tess entered the dining room, she was escorted to a table of eight.

The waiter led her to a table where both Herbert Mooley and James Walker were already sat, along with the two ladies she had spotted earlier and what appeared to be an elderly couple, plus Simon.