Adventures of Tess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he took another strip and wound it around her eyes she started to grunt and panic. Why were they blindfolding her? She had already seen everything.

She felt a kiss on her cheek from the smooth-shaven Herbie, "Sorry, Tess."

Then a second kiss from the stubbled Hector, "Yes sorry, Tess. You're a good girl."

Then she was lifted and swung over a hard shoulder.

"We'll take her straight up to deck six, less likely to be seen."

"It's a terrible shame, she's a lovely gal."

"Best not take any chances."

Tess tried to scream but her voice was completely muffled, and it was hard to take in a breath with a bony shoulder in her stomach.

She tried to kick but they held her down.

Oh God, they were going to throw her overboard, she was going to drown.

She begged and pleaded through the gag, but to no avail.

The air cooled when they walked out on deck and Tess's heart thundered.

Oh no, Mark would never know what had happened to her, she would never be able to tell him she loved him again. Would Simon solve the mystery?

She sobbed into the gag, hearing the footsteps clicking on the deck.

She was briefly placed on her feet before being lifted again, she knew by both men.

Just as they heaved her, there was a shout.

As she tumbled, there was a painfully loud crash, a gunshot, then another. She thought she heard her name, and then her head whacked something, and stars exploded behind her eyes.

Dizzy, nauseous, feeling like the ground was moving under her, Tess lay stunned. Half aware of shouts and running feet from above.

Then the ground swayed dangerously, and she heard Simon's voice close by.

"Tess? Tess? Can you hear me?"

Frantic, but gentle hands pulled the blindfold free and she blinked trying to look around.

"Hold still, I'm going to cut the gag off," Simon instructed.

Still feeling disorientated, Tess tried to stay still and then the gag was gone, following by the ankle binds. Simon gently pulled her into a kneeling position, and she realized that she had landed in a lifeboat.

"Oh, Simon!" she exclaimed, as he wiped at her face with the cloth. It came away bloody.

"You banged your head, sweetheart. Do you feel dizzy?"

"A little, I'm not sure, this boat is swaying."

He nodded, his face serious, "Yes, let's get you back on deck."

One of the sailors was waiting and the two of them lifted her back up on deck.

Simon lent her against the railing as he quickly cut away the ropes.

Her senses coming back, Tess looked at him, "Where's Mark? Why isn't he here?"

Simon's face was grave, "He'll be okay. It's not serious, Tess."

Tess pushed him aside to look, and there was Mark. Sprawled on the deck, his white uniform soaked in blood.

"Oh, No!" she ran forward, falling to her knees.

The ship's doctor frowned at her, but Simon held up his hand, "This sailor was investigating undercover on my behalf and this is in fact his wife."

"His wife?" the doctor asked, and she nodded.

"Good. Don't look so frightened, it's just his arm, hold this here," he guided Tess's hand to a dressing on Mark's bicep, "press down hard."

She did and Mark hissed, his eyes opening.

When his eyes focused on her, he nearly fainted again with relief, "Tess! Oh dear God, Tess. I thought I had lost you."

He reached up with this good hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

By the time he released her, Tess was back in control of herself.

"Be sensible," she scolded him, "and stay still. You've been shot."

"Hurts like a bastard," he admitted, and laughed when she scowled.

"Language young man," the doctor warned, and Mark wiped the smile off his face.

"Sorry, Doctor."

The Captain walked over to Simon, his manner deferential, "Mr Hinder, we've launched a lifeboat, but I don't hold out much hope in the dark."

"Do your best," Simon said quietly, "but don't put your men at risk."

"What happened?" Tess asked, looking up.

Simon ran a hand over his face, looking exhausted, "One of the twins shot at Mark, I returned fire. I don't know if I hit him or not, they both suddenly went over the side. Craziness, in the dark."

"On purpose?" Tess asked, astonished.

"It was the one in the grey suit who shot me," Mark said, as the doctor, satisfied helped him to his feet, "Do you know which was which?"

"That was Herbie," Tess told them, "the other was Hector, but they've been switching throughout."

"I suspect they thought taking their chances with the sea, was preferable to the noose," Mark suggested.

Simon nodded, then his eyes sharpened, and he grabbed Mark as he swayed, "Bed. Now," he advised, his arm around his friend's waist, "Everything else can wait until tomorrow."

As they walked to the stairs that would take them one deck up to Tess's cabin, Mr Walker watched them walk past, shaking his head at the doctor.

"Her husband?" was all he said.

-X

Just over twenty-four hours later, Tess surfaced slowly from a dream.

She thought that she was still dreaming, as lips swept over hers before moving down her body.

Hands spread her thighs and she opened with a sigh, her own hands reaching down and gripping thick hair.

She thrust up, reaching with her centre for satisfaction, and groaned as a tongue entered her.

Then her lips were taken again, and she was catapulted out of the dream. Unable to loosen her hold on Mark, she gyrated as he worshipped between her legs, and moaned into Simon's mouth before shattering.

Both men sat and grinned at her as she panted and blinked, trying to focus on them.

"Oh, my!"

"Nice ride, darling," Mark teased, stroking her through the aftershocks. Simon caressing her breast.

Decadent and lazy as a cat, Tess smiled and stretched under their hands, "Oh, yes, thank you," she purred.

"We thought that you deserved a treat before you spend the day cooped up in a plane," Simon told her.

Tess pouted and pushed up on her elbows. She knew they had to leave Gibraltar somehow, but she hadn't liked the look of the ancient Dakota that they would be leaving on at first light.

Then it registered that Mark wasn't wearing his sling.

"For goodness sake," she admonished him, "The doctor told you a week. Minimum."

He rolled his eyes as she arranged his arm comfortably, and grinned at Simon.

They were both pleased at how well she had rallied.

"We'll be home by tonight," Mark told her, "and then you can fuss over me."

"If we make it home," Tess muttered, then ducked out of reach as Simon made a grab for her, "Do I get a parachute?" she laughed at him as she dashed towards the bathroom.

Tess will return.

Warning: Please note this story is set in 1963, and things were very different back then. Should you find yourself onboard an ocean-going vessel (most likely a cruise ship), please remember that these days nothing at all should find itself going over the side of the ship.

Most importantly -- cigarettes, which if thrown overboard can be sucked in by the greedy, super powered, air intakes and start a fire, so if you must smoke, please dispose of your 'ends' safety.

Better yet, quit!