Adventures of Tess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very clever, Sir," Tess heard the ice moving in his glass.

"Well, let's bring her round a little. I think you'll find she responds well to some stimulation," Walker paused, "You will need to remove your uniform, I can assure you I'm not interested in you at all."

Mark huffed out a slight laugh," I know that Mr Walker, and I'm not shy. I'll just leave it over here. I'll keep my underwear on for now."

Tess listened to the sounds of a pristine white uniform being stripped off, feeling a little sulky that she could not enjoy the view.

Then she heard Walker's voice again, "You won't need those."

"Oh!" Mark sounded confused, "I thought it best to bring the Johnnies. I thought you wanted me to, well."

"Yes, of course, but you won't need the Johnnies. You'll be doing this the old-fashioned way."

"But Sir, you said she's unmarried, she can't be on that pill. What if she gets caught?"

"Does that worry you? I wouldn't have thought so," Tess risked a sneak peek through her lashes again, and saw Mark, now dressed only in his white undies, shrugging in reply at Mr Walker.

"Didn't think so," Walker looked smug and gripped Mark around the shoulders, "Can you imagine how much fun it would be if she came back across with us in several months' time. A disgraced woman, carrying a bastard that you planted in there. She wouldn't need sedation then. Oh no, she would do whatever we wanted."

"Has that ever happened, Mr Walker?" Mark asked, and then continued at the owner's frown, "I'm sorry Sir, but you have obviously done this before."

Mr Walker looked stern for a moment, then his face cleared into a laugh which Mark matched, "No, but I live in hope. A ruined girl, what fun."

Tess let her eyes close again as she felt Mark approach.

She couldn't deny that knowing Mr Walker was watching them, thinking that he had arranged her violation was massively arousing.

Mark's hands and lips had travelled up her legs to her stomach, and he had eased her dress open, before she stirred and rolled slightly. Moaning and giving Mark access to the most private part of her.

He immediately started to stroke through her underwear, and she arched against him, even as her eyes fluttered open in apparent confusion.

"Oh, but," she tried but then just gasped as Mark stroked her harder and took her breast in his mouth.

Despite the fact that she was not actually drugged, her clothes were disappearing faster than she could keep track of.

She blinked at Mr Walker, who stood watching with glee in his eyes, trying for a look of shame, when all she wanted was to pull Mark closer to her.

Instead she half-heartedly pushed at his shoulders.

"No, Tess. You promised," Mr Walker scolded her.

Mark's head came up and he claimed her mouth as he pushed her knickers down and eased his fingers into her.

Tess gasped into his mouth as she instantly came hard, now her fingers gripped his hair as she rocked and ground against him, chasing her pleasure.

"What a dirty girl," Mark mumbled against her lips, as she tumbled down the other side of the orgasm, "What a horrible, dirty girl."

"She needs a lesson," Mr Walker said from behind her, as he gripped her wrists and started binding them together, "Naughty submissive girls need to be taught a lesson."

He cursed as the rope fell away. Tess immediately turned to look pleadingly up at him, falling against Mark as her head spun a little. (Well, she had drunk that gin rather fast!)

"I didn't mean to," she tried, "I didn't mean to be naughty."

"Let me, Sir," Mark offered, taking the rope, "I'm good with knots."

"Well I should hope so," Mr Walker grinned and cupped Tess's cheek, "Put your hands behind your back, Tess. Be a good girl. You agreed to play with us, you agreed that we could tie you up."

He lifted Tess's hands and kissed both of her wrists, "I want you helpless, Tess. Doesn't that excite you?"

Trembling from head to foot, Tess kept her eyes wide on his, as she allowed Mark to pull her wrists behind her again. This time the ropes didn't fall free.

"There's a good girl," Mr Walker whispered, his voice husky with arousal.

"How do you want me to punish her?" Mark asked, still semi-crouched he pulled Tess around on the couch, so she was facing him.

She moaned and let her head fall against his abs.

"Did you by chance have shore leave in Malta, young man?" Walker asked.

She felt Mark's hard stomach tremble as he laughed in response, "What a splendid idea."

Thankfully Tess didn't get the chance to blurt out, "What the hell did you do in Malta?" because Mark stood and gripping her hair hard, slipped his cock between her lips.

Tess muttered and grunted and struggled, but he held her fast, "If you bite me you'll be very, very sorry," he promised and tugged her hair hard enough to make her sob.

He pulled out briefly when she started to choke and turn red.

"You need to swallow me," he told her.

"I can't!"

"Yes you can," he promised, pushing back in, and not relenting when she started to cry and choke again, "Breathe through your nose," he ordered.

Mark fucked her mouth with abandon, a look of amused pleasure on his face as she struggled and grunted. Her eyes watering.

Tess knew that the amusement was genuine.

This was by far the worst and sloppiest blow job she had ever given him. But Mr Walker had no way of knowing that, and he would never expect a nice (if easily led), girl like Tess to know what she was doing.

When Mark got close he pushed into her throat and held her so tight against him that she couldn't breathe at all.

"Just relax," he soothed as she struggled and whimpered.

Tess retaliated by caressing his cock with her tongue.

They were both locked in a little private battle that Mr Walker was completely unaware of, and Tess nearly won.

She felt Mark's thighs start to tremble as he came closer, but to her frustration she passed out from lack of oxygen before she could force him to flood down her throat.

When she came to she was in deeper bondage. Laid on her front, her ankles and knees bound to the bed and spread out. Her wrists still tied behind her but now her elbows as well.

Ropes were also wound around her body, her breasts were tightly bound and tuning darker, and the rope snaked around her neck.

She felt a thrill of panic and fear at the delightfully claustrophobic feeling.

The ropes were hurting her, and she began to cry.

Managing to turn her head, she saw Mark just finishing the knot on one of the ankle ties.

Seeing her looking, he grinned and asked, "Comfortable?"

"Please no, it hurts. I don't like it."

She felt fingers slid through her juices. Not Mark's fingers. He stood and watched, his eyes darkening with passion.

Mr Walker walked around so she could meet his eyes. He held up his fingers, "You're a liar, Tess."

Then he reached forward and tied a blindfold around her eyes, and ignoring her panicked begging, gagged her.

Tess had a few short moments to enjoy the blissful freedom of being completely helpless, and then the bed dipped, and she felt Mark's arms come around and pull her backwards.

He yanked her back against himself as he pushed deep and hard into her from behind.

The ropes tightened and pulled, and Tess screamed into the gag as he started to pound her without mercy.

Mark's hands were cruel on her stomach, breasts, throat as he thrust into her. His breath harsh in her ear. His fingers squeezing and bruising her flesh.

Tess sobbed with abandon and enjoyed the ride.

Bristling a little at Walker's excited instructions, "Cum inside her, young man. Give her everything. Ruin her."

What a terrible man, she thought. How many girls had he done this to?

Then she couldn't think at all as she was cumming and Mark was releasing deep inside her belly with hard, solid thrusts.

Tess sobbed, limp when he withdrew and then tensed as she something pushing at her entrance. Was Mark going to let Walker use her, so as not to blow their cover?

Instead a large, unyielding object slid painfully into her, and Tess realized that Walker was filling her with a dildo.

"What's that for, Sir?" Mark asked, sounded sated.

"It's to stop your cum from leaking back out," Walker said and they both laughed.

"Mr Walker, would you pass me that other dildo, and is that Vaseline?" she heard Mark ask.

"Yes, here you go, but what are you doing," Walker paused, and then, "Oh, dear God!"

Tess wailed as the second dildo was pushed slowly, and thankfully with some care, into her ass.

She thought suffering this indignity in front of a bastard like Walker might be more than she could bear, but then she felt herself throb and her wail turned to a moan.

Both men groaned as well, as Mark started to fuck her in the ass with the dildo. Quickly forcing her to another climax.

"I think that pill you gave her is working," Mark joked, and they both laughed again.

Tess knew that she was falling into submission and let herself go. Whatever happened, she knew that Mark would keep her safe.

She was ass-fucked with the dildo to two more increasingly painful orgasms, and then Mark took her once more. Flowing into her again and filling her with his cum.

Tess wondered vaguely if it would work. Might she end up having Mark's child? A permanent reminder of their adventure on the high seas.

She didn't resist as she was untied. Exhausted as she lay limp and breathing hard.

When she felt a hand caressing her cheek, she opened her eyes sleepily and looked at Mr Walker.

He was the benevolent ship owner once again.

"Hello, Tess. You are a good girl," he told her, smiling kindly.

"Am I Mr Walker?" she asked in a whisper.

His smile broadened, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Tess nodded as a tear fell down her cheek.

He rubbed it away gently with his thumb, "Don't cry, Tess. You did well. In a few days we shall see what else we can teach you. Would you like that?"

She nodded again, blinking at him.

Mark moved forward, now fully dressed, "I should take her back down to her cabin," he said.

Mr Walker moved back, "I'll come with you, prevent any awkward questions, if anyone asks."

Tess snuggled into Mark's neck as she was lifted, pressing her lips subtly against his skin.

She was half asleep when he lowered her onto her bed.

Mr Walker had stayed by the door to keep a look out, so he lingered, his lips close to her ear, "What did you do with the pill?"

"It's in the plant pot."

She saw his teeth flash as he grinned, "Can he find it?"

"No, but it might kill the plant."

He casually brushed a hand down her body as he rose. She smiled and mouthed, 'I love you' as he backed away.

With a final grin he turned to Walker, "How are we going to lock her door, Sir?"

"I have a master key," Walker told him, and Tess heard the key turn and lock her in before their footsteps faded away.

Thinking of the missing luggage, and how interesting it was that Walker had a master key.

Thinking of her husband and his body taking hers.

Mixed up thoughts circling in her head. Tess fell into an exhausted sleep.

-X

There was a tap on Tess's cabin door the following morning. She hadn't gone to breakfast and was not overly surprised to hear Simon's voice calling through the door.

"Miss McFlinty, are you in there?"

Huffing, Tess called him to wait and then wrapped the robe around herself before cracking open the door.

It was a good job she had put the robe on, as Mr Walker was also there.

"Good Morning, please it's Tess," she reminded Simon.

"Good Morning, Tess. We were worried, you didn't come to breakfast. Are you unwell?"

Tess felt herself blush as Walker examined her, but just smiled and answered, "Just a little off-color this morning," she told then, "I wasn't really hungry."

"You do look a little green around the gills," Mr Walker stated helpfully.

Simon peered at her, concerned, "Why don't you potter a little longer and then join me on deck for some cards. The fresh air will do you good. I'm sure we can get a light snack for you," he looked to Mr Walker for confirmation.

"Yes of course, some fruit and pastries," Mr Walker agreed.

Tess understood that by 'potter about' Simon meant, 'have a bath and then pull yourself together'. Anyway, a quiet game of cards would be a chance to talk with him.

"That sounds ideal," she agreed, "can you give me an hour?"

Simon happily agreed, and just over an hour later they were playing cards and enjoying an on-deck picnic.

Simon had been amused to hear of her tawdry evening, and Tess was explaining her theory. The fresh air having perked her up considerably.

"He's not our man. He's a voyeur. When we get to Sydney, he will give me a trinket, say thank you and forget all about me."

She grimaced at her cards on purpose, trying to bluff, "He's not the nicest man. Enjoyed the idea of catching a girl out, which I think is evil."

Tess leaned forward, looking at Simon intently. She was frustrated that she could not see his eyes through the lenses on his sunglasses, "But in regard to the missing passengers; I tell you it's not him."

Simon studied her for a moment, then smiled, "No, I don't think it's him either."

Tess tutted, her shoulders slumping, "Oh, you are a tease!"

"The problem is," Simon mused, "the only other possibility has an iron clad alibi."

"So we break it," Tess scoffed and drank some juice, "Herbie was quick enough to dig my worth and social life out of me."

She sighed and sat back in the chair, "It's bothersome bad luck that there are richer pickings on board."

Simon raised an eyebrow, "Lucy is safe surely? Her mother watches her like a hawk."

"That's true," Tess considered.

"So will you go back with Walker?" Simon asked, frowning at his cards.

"Of course! It was great fun, and the only real chance I'll get to see Mark. Plus I might get something pretty out of it," she joked to make Simon laugh, surprised when he didn't.

"Simon?"

He sighed and fiddled with the cards, "Sorry, Tess. To be honest I don't like the idea of that man watching you and touching you," he took a sip of his drink.

"I know that you are another man's wife and I have no right to be possessive, but that's how I feel."

Tess studied him for a moment, then smiled slightly, "Simon, I want you to imagine that I'm holding your hand right now."

A quick grin flashed across his face, "It is my hand you're holding, Tess?"

"Behave you beast!"

Still smiling, Simon leaned forward a little, "Alright, Tess. I'm imaging it."

"I'm not going to suggest that I love you like a brother, because that would be appalling. But you have become a good friend to me and Mark, and I do love you. I would never be unfaithful to Mark, or want to be without him, but you are an important part of us now, Simon. I hope you know that."

Simon's smile widened, "I want you to imagine I'm kissing your hand now, Tess," he said, "That's one of the loveliest things I've ever been told."

Tess wrinkled her nose in a sweet smile and laid her cards on the table, causing Simon to curse and throw his down in a fake tantrum.

Tess laughed delightedly and gathered her winnings.

-X

At 1am, she found herself on deck again.

The brisk breeze was too enticing to resist, and the dark ocean, mysterious beyond the ships lights.

Tess found it relaxing just to be here, listening to the hypnotic rhythm.

Once again she leaned back into the shadows and watched a figure walk by.

It was Herbie, and he seemed nervous. Looking around him and staying out of the light.

He had been the life and soul at dinner. Most of the table were firm friends now, and it had been fun.

But where was he going at 1am?

Tess looked around for Simon or Mark.

Mark had clearly been unhappy that she had followed Mr Walker, but if they didn't want her investigating, where were they?

As Herbie disappeared through a 'crew only' door, Tess swore to herself.

Then making her decision, slipped through the door behind him.

Still glancing around every few steps, Herbie made his way down an uncarpeted staircase and along a passageway.

Thankful that she hadn't put shoes on, Tess followed silently. Pulling a face as they passed an area full of garbage.

Urghh.

Creeping towards another door, Tess pushed through carefully and saw Herbie disappear around a corner.

They were now in a third-class area. What was he doing down here? Visiting some girl?

She peered around a corner, just in time to see a cabin door closing.

Trying to look natural in her bare feet and robe, she approached the cabin.

Determined to get the number.

There was another door just a few steps forward. She would walk by and go through that door. Hopefully stairs would take her up to the deck, or she could claim to be lost.

Tess sauntered past the cabin door, shocked when it was yanked open and she was pulled inside.

Her arms pinned and her mouth covered, she mumbled, struggled, and kicked until she heard the unmistakable snick of a hammer being cocked on a gun.

Tess froze.

"You're going to stay very quiet and still," a voice said. Herbie's voice.

She was released and looked up, very slowly pushing her hair back from her face.

Herbie's eyes, normally full of charm and amusement were cold and hard, and focused on her. The gun rock steady in his hand.

She frowned as she looked at him. He had entered the cabin wearing the grey suit he had worn at dinner, but now he was in rough shirt and slacks.

"Now why was little Miss Tess following me?"

This time Herbie's voice came from behind her, and her eyes widened as he walked to stand, still in his grey suit, next to his double.

"Twins," she whispered, "You're twins. That's why you have an alibi?"

The second Herbie tapped her nose, "I knew you were up to something, so many questions. Me, Mr Walker, Mr Hinder, constantly asking us questions."

"Mr Hinder can't have been a suspect," the first Herbie said, "We haven't seen him on board before."

"Well, she certainly asked him a lot of questions."

Tess stood like a statue, as they considered her, "Which one of you is Herbie?" she asked in a small voice.

Grey suit smiled, his normal charm back in full, "I am," he gave her a slight bow, "Herbert Mooley at your service. Though in fact we only met tonight. Up until now you have been flirting with my brother."

"Hector," his brother said, also smiling, "A pleasure as always, Tess."

They were both behaving like they had been caught sneaking cookies, rather than throwing innocent ladies overboard.

"Well," Herbie said, rubbing his hands together, "We don't want to hurt you, Tess. No reason for that at all, but we can't have you running telling tales."

"We'll keep her here," said Hector, "tie her up."

"Yes, I think that's best."

"But," Tess started.

"Don't worry, Tess," Hector reassured her, "We will make our escape in Gibraltar. Someone will find you soon enough."

"Yes, you'll be quite safe," Herbie added.

Tess swallowed as Herbie bound her wrists together. Then her arms, before winding rope around her waist until she was completely secured.

"I'll put the gun down, Tess. If you promise not to scream."

"I won't scream," she said tearfully as Herbie helped her sit, and then tied her ankles together.

"Good girl," Hector lowered the gun and then went and fetched Tess some water, "drink this, there you go."

Herbie took a handkerchief from his luggage and rolled it up, even while Hector ripped a shirt into strips. Tess thought to herself that it was like they could read each other's minds.

"Come on, Tess," Herbie encouraged, holding up the ball of cloth, "I have to gag you."

"I'm scared."

"It will all be over by this time tomorrow," Hector said.

Tess opened her mouth and Herbie gently inserted the gag, before Hector moved forward and wound the material around her face.