Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

She knelt in front of him, her hands gently tracing their way down Mikael's chest. Her eyes never broke contact with Mikael's own, and her fingers eventually found their way to his belt. She unhooked it, pulling it free and throwing it across the room where it clattered into the wall. Her hands instantly grabbed Mikael's leather pants and started to tug them down to his ankles.

His cock jutted free, standing proud, and she looked at it with a grin. Mikael groaned as her hand reached out, lightly taking hold of his member. She leaned forwards, flicking the tip with her tongue, before sucking his helmet into her mouth.

He groaned again as she wet its length, her mouth exploring every inch of his throbbing cock. Mikael could tell she was aroused, too, her gem glowing brightly, giving the scene a faint blue tinge despite the light from the windows.

Her other hand ran up his leg, stroking his thigh before she cupped his balls. She gently played with them as her tongue ran up and down, before the hand holding his cock moved to pump his shaft.

The feeling was exquisite, and Mikael was somewhat taken aback. He had learned not long before that Quintia had not had any experience with men before she had met Mikael, and so her fantastic technique was not something he expected. She had enjoyed only the attentions of her Sisters before his introduction into the Cohort, and so he was surprised at the expertise she displayed.

"Fuck, Quintia, you're good at this," Mikael groaned, reaching out and gently stroking her blue hair. She looked up at him with a grin.

I learned from the best, she said, the words appearing in midair in front of him.

"Who taught you?" Mikael asked with a laugh.

Both Melissa and Kristine took the time to show me, the words glowed. They used a sex toy of Melissa's on which to demonstrate.

"I've never seen these sex toys that get spoken of," Mikael said quietly, gasping as a thrill of pleasure ran through him.

Well they don't use them much anymore, came the reply. Mikael certainly appreciated that she could respond to his questions without taking her mouth off his cock. It was one of Lucinda's wooden toys that deflowered me, but we have little use for them now. Not when the real thing is right here.

"That's good to hear," Mikael groaned, his mind clouding with joy.

Quintia continued to play with his cock, her tongue never in the same place for more than a split second, and her hand pumped up and down on his shaft. Her other hand played gently with his balls, and her gem sparkled brightly.

Soon Mikael could take it no longer. He leaned forward and rested his hand on her chin, pulling her mouth off his cock. She looked at him with a mischievous smile, and slowly stood, running her hands up his chest. She leaned in, resting her palms on the edge of the bed, and they kissed again, Mikael reaching up and gently cupping her breasts as they dangled invitingly.

She pushed him slowly down onto the bed, and he reclined, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her with him. Soon he was flat on his back, Quintia lying pressed on top of him, the soft sheets comfortable beneath them. Her breasts were squashed into his chest, and their tongues thrashed against one another.

Mikael's cock rested at the tip of her thighs, and as they kissed she opened her legs slightly. It slipped between them, the head lightly brushing her pussy lips, and she broke the kiss to breathe out heavily. Her gem sparked with a blue flash, and she stared into Mikael's eyes with a look of pure desire.

He returned the stare, one thing and one thing only in his mind. He wrapped his arms tightly around her back, and quickly spun round. She landed with a muted thump on the plush sheets. Mikael now stood at the edge of the bed, Quintia lying flat on her back, and she lifted her legs to expose her snatch. A grin spread across her face as Mikael's hand ran softly down her body, his fingers lightly caressing her smooth, pale skin. Eventually his hand reached her pussy, where he took a hold of his cock, ever so gently rubbing the head against her folds. Her gem glowed brightly, and a look of hunger entered the eyes already aflame with ardent passion.

Slowly he pushed inwards, groaning in pleasure as his member filled her tight snatch. Her mouth opened in delight, her jewel shining brightly, and her face twisted with the bliss of their sex. Mikael ran a finger delicately over her slender stomach, before slowly beginning to ease his cock in and out of her hot tunnel.

He continued this way for a good while, their sex slow and deliberate. Her face displayed her obvious pleasure, and her eyes stared lustfully into Mikael's own. Her gem glimmered, its blue luminescence casting out over the scene of their lovemaking.

Mikael leaned forwards, placing his palms flat on the bed, and moved to kiss her. Their lips briefly met, and Mikael felt her breath hot on his cheeks. She was breathing heavily, and Mikael pulled away, leaving his face inches from hers. They stared into one another's eyes, and Quintia opened her mouth to gulp in air. The sound of her panting echoed in Mikael's ears, and her blue gem had begun to shine outwards with some force.

His pace quickened, Quintia's slick walls receptive to the increased speed of his thrusts. Her face contorted with the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and she reached out to grasp his biceps. She held them tightly, her nails digging in more intently as his thrusts became quicker and quicker.

His moans alone filled the room, Quintia as always eerily quiet bar her heavy breathing and the wet slapping of Mikael's cock into her snatch. Her gem sparkled brightly, and her blue hair lay messily over the bedspread. It was such an unusual sight.

"I'm surprised you can tolerate the mess," Mikael panted at her, a mischievous smile on his face. "You're normally such a tidy person."

Quintia grinned at him, letting go of his arms and running her fingers through her cobalt hair. She lifted her head and looked around for her dress, which was lying crumpled in the middle of the floor, and her gem flashed green a moment. Her head dropped back to the bed with a silent laugh and her hands moved to grasp her shaking breasts, her fingers lightly playing with her nipples.

Tidiness comes second to this, she smiled, a wicked glint in her eye. Everything comes second to this.

Her grin was soon replaced by a look of rapture, her mind lost again to the feeling of their sex. Mikael stood slightly, running his hands across her smooth stomach, upwards to her heaving chest. She lifted her arms away as he reached her breasts, and they began to bounce once more with the force of their lovemaking.

He cupped them, enjoying their sheer size and the way they shook as his cock slammed into her depths. Quintia clutched the bed sheets tightly, and he lightly thumbed her nipples. Her gem shone powerfully.

Her eyes had begun to glaze as she focused on nothing in particular, her mouth hanging part open as she swallowed down air. Faint beads of sweat had formed on her brow, and Mikael enjoyed the sight of the stunning mage lost in ecstasy at his ministrations.

Her orgasm wasn't far off, Mikael could tell. Her jewel blazed ferociously, and it hurt Mikael's eyes to stare at it for too long. Her own eyes were shut tightly, and her grasp on the bed sheets was so firm that her knuckles had lost their colour.

Quintia bit her lower lip, the blue-haired beauty's entire body shuddering as Mikael fucked her. Her perfect face was screwed up in anticipation of the orgasm that had been building all this time, and her breasts bounced rapidly with his thrusts.

Mikael leaned in as she crested, her walls beginning to slightly tighten on his cock. He could both feel and see her body tensing up, and leaned in to kiss her neck. Her breasts pressed into his chest as his tongue wet her shoulder, running upwards to the base of her neck. He could see every muscle in her body straining at the feeling of their sex.

She was so close now, so very close. Her body coiled like a spring, waiting for that one touch to set it off. His hips were a blur as his cock pistoned into her eager depths and Mikael could see every fibre of her being was taut in expectation of her release.

A fierce orgasm exploded within her, the tension released in a violent climax that rend through her being, the moment upon her at last. Her eyes snapped open, pure ecstasy coursing through her veins, and her gem seemed to burn as intensely as the sun. She wrapped her arms around Mikael's back and pulled him close to her as she shuddered with release, the walls of her pussy quivering and her breathing coming in desperate bursts.

Mikael groaned, adoring the feeling of the climaxing mage in his grasp, her body quaking with bliss and her walls trembling turbulently around his cock. He held her tightly as she came, and at last her movements started to calm.

She let go of him and crashed back onto the bed with a thump, Mikael's cock springing free from her depths. Her breathing was heavy, and her chest rose and fell rapidly with the pace of her gasping. Sweat glistened on her forehead, and her body relaxed, a huge grin on her face. She stared at Mikael, her light blue eyes sparkling happily.

Wow, was the only thing she said, the words shimmering into being on her smooth stomach.


"Wow, indeed," Mikael grinned back, tracing his fingers delicately over the words as they flowed away.

They remained there a moment, motionless, Quintia panting in the aftermath of her orgasm. Mikael allowed her a respite, and took the time to drink in her beauty. Her gem had dulled significantly, but not, he noticed, completely. There's some energy left in her yet, he thought to himself.

You look pleased with yourself. The words shimmered, Quintia looking at him with a wicked grin and a raised eyebrow. And why would that be?

"No reason," Mikael whispered, leaning in to kiss her again. "Just glad to see you've still got the energy to fuck some more."

And you know that how? she responded.

Mikael reached up and gently ran his fingers around the outline of her gem. It was hot and smooth to the touch.

"This wonderful little thing," he smiled. "It's not gone out yet."

Then you best make it go out, she replied, the words appearing on her forehead as Mikael played with the jewel.

"I'll do my best," he winked back, brushing his lips past hers. A blue flame had already sparked back to life in her gem.

He gently lowered himself next to Quintia on the bed, running his hand slowly down the front of her body. He leaned in and kissed her, and she responded in kind, his fingers eventually finding their way to her pussy. The kiss was broken as he delicately played with her lips, and her gem grew brighter once more.

He grinned at her, and she smiled wickedly in return, lust in her eyes again. She reached forwards, grabbing Mikael's cock and ran her hand up and down its length. It was still slick from her juices, and her fingers moved with ease.

She slowly moved further up the bed, away from the edge, and pulled Mikael with her by his cock. He followed, and they came to rest side-by-side again, his cock now jutting into her thigh as she lay on her back. She grinned at him, turning onto her side so that they could spoon, and pushing herself back into him. He pushed her thighs open, and she lifted her free leg high into the air. Mikael grabbed his cock, readjusted his position and lined it up with her warm entrance.

Her gem flared as he pushed slowly inwards, once more enjoying the feeling of her wet tunnel swallowing his member. He let it lie there a moment, deep within her pussy, before he gently pulled it back out again.

His free hand moved to her front, the other propping him up on the bed. He ran his fingers lightly across her smooth stomach, eventually coming to rest on one of her large breasts. He thumbed the nipple, eliciting heavy pants from Quintia and a bright flash from her gem.

She turned her face to look back at him, and he slowly increased the pace. His cock moved more vigorously in and out of her depths, and the wet slapping of his member driving into her snatch sounded loud in the quiet room. He brushed her electric blue hair from her neck and leaned in to kiss the flawless skin.

Her mouth hung open as her gem grew brighter, her eyes fluttering between open and shut. At one time Mikael would have been surprised at how close she was to coming again so soon after orgasm, but he had grown to accept it. His Sisters were deeply sexual creatures, after all.

He groaned as his cock slammed in and out of her depths, his hand moving to hold up her leg as he saw it flagging, slowly lowering. His balls had begun to churn, and he knew he was close, too. He looked at the gorgeous mage, her face displaying her intense pleasure, and her hands once more tightly gripping the bed sheets. Her gem had begun to grow brightly.

Soon, she came, her pussy walls tightening slightly on Mikael's cock and her breathing becoming shallow. He could feel her shaking faintly as an orgasm washed over her, but he did not slow down.

Her climax passed, and his cock continued to thrust into her with great pace. Her gem had not dulled much, though, and Mikael knew it was only a matter of time before she came again.

She turned her face to him, reaching down and pushing Mikael's hips away from hers. He stopped pumping, his cock bouncing free, and looked at her quizzically. She grinned wickedly at him, turning around so that they faced one another.

I want to face you when you come, the words shimmered, this time across her chest. Mikael continued his game of tracing where they were, his fingers lightly caressing her breasts as the words flowed away.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," he whispered, grabbing his cock again. Quintia lifted her leg, resting it on top of Mikael's own, and he slipped into her pussy once more.

Her gem blazed, and her grin was soon washed away by a stare of ecstasy, another titanic climax building inside of her. Mikael moved his hand, running it down her side, his fingers tracing their way down her pale, soft skin. He ran them over her thigh and down the leg that was draped over his body.

His pace was soon quick again, and once more he felt his balls letting him know he was close. He slammed his cock into her pussy, watching her shudder with each impact. Her eyes were closed, and she was oblivious to the outside world, caring only about the feeling of his member sliding in and out of her depths.

Mikael groaned as he neared release, and he could see Quintia tightening up again. He reached up and placed his hand on the back of her neck, holding it firmly. She opened her eyes and stared at him lustfully, a look of anticipation and rapture etched onto her face.

The hand she rested on the bed clawed at Mikael's arms insistently, reflecting her growing tension. Her muscles once more began to contract and coil, and her face screwed up as her pleasure built.

Mikael's hips were a blur. Her hot snatch felt magnificent as it stroked and welcomed his member, and he knew he was close. Any moment now, he thought to himself, his balls tightening as his cum boiled.

"Almost..." he panted, staring at Quintia. She stared back, desire and need welling in her beautiful sky blue eyes. Her mouth hung open and she gulped in air, the gem on her forehead shining so brightly that even behind the blue hair that fell neatly down Mikael could not look straight at it. Her panting was loud enough to not be drowned out by Mikael's moans, or the noisy collision of their loins. Her hand snatched tightly around his wrist, squeezing hard.

Mikael groaned loudly as he thrust his hips one last time, slamming deep into Quintia's eager pussy as he came. His cock twitched, cum exploding forth into her depths and spattering powerfully against her walls.

The feeling of his member driving into her pushed Quintia over the edge. An immense climax erupted within her, temporarily shattering her mind with the rapturous, unadulterated pleasure that crashed through her soul. Her pussy clamped down hard on Mikael's twitching cock as streams of cum shot into her womb, and her gem filled the room with searing light.

Her eyes were open wide, her face a picture of shocked awe and pure bliss, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Mikael held her tight as his seed continued to fire into her, both lovers lost in a sea of ecstasy.

Eventually, the feeling faded. Mikael slowly withdrew his cock, and Quintia's grip on his wrist waned. She looked at him, her mouth partially open, and started to shake with silent laughter. Her eyes were still wide with joy and her lips were twisted into a grin as she drank down air.

That was indescribable, she beamed, the words flowing across the smooth skin on the side of her body.

"Yes it was," Mikael laughed back breathlessly. His chest rose and fell quickly with his heavy breathing as he recovered.

I'm glad I don't look quite at home in a public setting, gushed the words as she smiled playfully. It means I can do this whilst our Sisters are working.

"And I'm glad I can help you," Mikael grinned back, his fingers lightly caressing her flawless skin.

She leaned in, and they shared a tender kiss in the aftermath of their sex.

*****************************

His Sisters arrived back not too long afterwards. It had begun to get dark outside, the evening crawling over the dingy town, and Mikael had just started to worry slightly that four women might look easy prey. He needn't have, however, and they strolled into the room looking bright and happy.

"Good evening," Mikael smiled as they entered.

They returned his welcome warmly as they strolled into the room. Lucinda set her pack down on a nearby bed then glanced out of the window, giving an appraising look to the view.

"Not bad," she said after a moment.

"It seems... smaller than I remember," Ria'torr added as she moved next to her, then turned to the rest of the group.

"I thought you'd been here before. The innkeeper was looking at Quintia earlier with something approaching recognition," Mikael said, realisation dawning on him.

Kristine laughed sweetly. "Yes, we have. And our dear Sensei Sister is not an easy face to forget, is she?"

"Although do not think we come here often," Lucinda hastily added with a playful smile. "It's not like we enjoy the company of pirates. But sometimes information or services can only be tracked down amongst those who ought not to have them."

Kristine clapped her hands together. "Speaking of which, what information were we able to gather? Melissa and I were mildly successful in our search, although I must impress upon you, Sisters and Brother, the horrible accosting we had to put up with. If our medic hadn't handled herself so serenely I fear I would have cut some arms off."

"You were groped?" Mikael asked, shocked.

"Of course we were groped, Mikael. And if we hadn't shown at least some willingness to defend ourselves I fear our company would have attempted to subject us to much worse. This town is vile at the best of times, but now, with the troubles. Things are grim here."

Lucinda nodded. "Indeed they are. Ria'torr and I were able to latch onto a more wealthy group of pirates and work some information out of them. Turns out elves are rare in these parts which was both a blessing and a curse."

"Oh?" Melissa said, intrigued.

Ria'torr grimaced. "They were very open about what they knew, I think to impress me, but they also thought I was there for their entertainment. Especially given my size."

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers
1...34567...13