Adventures on Hor Ch. 06: Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted to know about the borsin and his kind." While his hands played over her naked body, she could sense his mind was shifting to a memory of some other time and experience.

On the other side of the mountains he has referred to many times, is a wide valley contained by another imposing mountain range. The valley is lush with animal life, plants, water, and protection. In that valley live a people called Anagor. They are a tribe of ancient origins who at some point in time ventured into the valley. The Anagoreans have defended their valley successfully against intruders, allowing them an existence in relative peace. Perhaps because their land is so plentiful in supplying their needs, they have advanced little over time compared to other regions of HOR. Goran likened their situation to that of the Native Americans who lived simpler lives off the land compared to the Europeans who had advanced significantly with metals and mechanization driven by their need of conquest for resources and power.

The social structure of the Anagor people is similarly straightforward. They are governed by a single chief who may rely on the advice of members who might have gifts of healing, storytellers of history, or accomplished hunters who double as warriors when needed. Ultimately, though, it is the final word of the chief that resolves all matters of action or dispute. The chief is not a position held by descendants of birth or selection by the current chief. As an indication of how in tune and reliant the Anagoeans are with the natural world, the chief is determined by the borsins who roam the valley in herds, not unlike the buffalo of the American West. Not as a test of purely physical strength and dominance but of the purpose of will and heart that the alpha borsin will submit, in a sense, to one man. That borsin becomes dedicated to that man and that man ascends to becoming chief. Many men may try for the honor but fail, some dying in the attempt of exerting their will over such a powerful creature. As a result, only the chief rides a borsin while others ride the common horse-like animals.

One of Goran's fingers had casually penetrated Cat's leaking pussy. She had lifted her legs over the outside of his to fully open her body to his hands. His hands fondled her breasts, his fingers rolled her nipples, stroked along her pussy, and penetrated inside it. The movements were casual, familiar, and unhurried. His intimate touch was assumed as was her acceptance of the touch. She sighed without drama but of an open release of the comfort and awareness it gave her of being his. The warm sensations in her body had nothing to deter her mind on his words, however.

"Master, you just said 'only the chief rides a borsin' but you ride a borsin."

"Yes. I was being pursued by a small army after killing a small warlord. The man I did the deed for had underestimated the power structure, however. Leadership was immediately transferred without strife or struggle and not only did a war ensue, but I became hunted. I retreated into the mountains, sure they would retreat. They didn't and I was forced to fight them off using guerilla tactics of ambush, attack, and retreat. As I retreated higher and higher into the mountains, my position of the higher ground soon gave me a superior advantage, allowing me to kill warrior after warrior, one at a time. Eventually, the remaining did retreat. I later found that episode added to the legend forming around my name. I had been wounded numerous times, however. I was still only a man despite the stories that grew around my exploits. I decided to retreat over the mountains for a time to heal properly... if I could since it was believed to be impossible. As it turned out, a single man didn't attract attention like a moving group or small army attempting the crossing. I was dazed and weak when I found myself wandering in the lush valley and was eventually captured by embarrassed Anagorean hunters who were supposed to have been guarding against anyone crossing." He paused, clearly revisiting the event in his mind.

When he took up the story, again, he chuckled. They allowed him to heal, even assisting it with treatment and their medicines. But... they were healing him to test him. He was put out into the valley with the tribe watching from a distance. He was told he was being tested... live or die, it was not the judgment of the herd. It would be later that he would learn the tribe used the same process for determining their chief. He was quickly challenged by several males but he was looking for the alpha who stood just behind a group of younger males who may have been trying to show some influence on the herd or, at least, the single females. When he came out of the herd riding the alpha, it caused quite the turmoil. Only the chief rides the borsin, yet here was an outside accomplishing the same. Goran spent time with the tribe as they debated what the sign meant. In that time, he learned from the storytellers much about the tribe and their system. As he understood the conflict posed by his accomplishment, he offered a resolution. He would take the borsin as his as a sign of his allegiance to the tribe but he had no desire to challenge the current Chief for leadership.

Cat was holding her attention to every word, but her hips were moving over the two fingers penetrating her pussy and soft moans escaped her mouth as those fingers and the ones on her nipples continued to tease her with gentle arousal. "So, you became a brother of sorts to the tribe." She felt his nod. She thought about the story, then, "There is only being a physically strong man to take control over such a borsin? I was hoping there was a way I could gain more control from him as you do."

He lifted her back from his body and loosened his pants, then pulled her up as his legs came together. She raised her hips in anticipation and excitement. She lowered her hips onto his stomach and reached between her legs for his now exposed, hard cock. She raised it slightly and slid her body down to impale herself. She sighed at the welcoming feeling of being filled once again by him, his cock sliding into her tightly clasping pussy wet and yielding from the teasing of her body. She started moving as if to fuck him, but he held her in place. As he wishes, she thought, so she clenched her pussy muscles around his cock as if gently sucking or milking it.

"I think there is a way, but I don't know you are going to like it. While I was with them, I spent time with the storytellers, the historians of the tribe, to understand them. They were so content to live a simple and primitive life, even by the standards of HOR. They were content to have developed tools only to the extent they needed. Their weapons were primarily developed for hunting. They hunted the borsin but only what they needed to supplement for food and clothing. Their development into metal and mechanization was limited and primitive. They were well behind the rest of HOR but were isolated and protected by the mountains." He flexed his cock inside her and she sighed at the feeling of him. "But, to your point... among their stories was of a time long ago, before any who now lived, when the tribe was led by a Chief and Chieftess, a man and a woman who had control of borsins." That had Cat's attention and she pushed down on his cock hoping to hear more. "According to the stories, she was believed to be the only one but she had the same control as the man and rode her male borsin. The storytellers were convinced by the description of the woman that she wasn't strong enough. How she managed it has been a mystery."

He thrust into her. Still lying with her back to his front, his fingers worked over her clit as he thrust his cock awkwardly into her pussy. She gasped out, "But... Master... a mystery doesn't... help me."

He took a nipple between his fingers, pulling on it, twisting it as he pressed and stroked her clit while his cock moved in short, jerking motions inside her. "It may not be such a mystery, after all, slave." Calling her slave was like calling her slut and it sent a shiver through her willing body knowing both terms were very appropriate for her now. "Do you know the term 'dropping' as it applies to a horse?"

She nodded, "The penis... slides out... of the sheath..."

He thrust harder into her. She responded to the words, but more of her attention was going to the cock in her pussy and the fingers on her nipples and clit. "Have you noticed my borsin when you are cleaning him?" She nodded. She was confused by the line of questions. What did that have to do with anything? "Have you noticed him doing that when I clean him?"

She stopped her movements on his cock. He continued to move in jerky movements inside her pussy and stimulating her, but she froze as her mind began making connections. "He's just acting like a male... but..." She froze in thought. Her body had been quickly rising to an impending orgasm but her thoughts now had thrown a wet blanket on those impulses. She shifted forward and drew her feet back. Awkwardly, she turned on his cock until she was facing him. Even if she was now more interested in pursuing his thoughts, he was the one to initiate fucking so it was still required of her to continue. She positioned herself to more aggressively fuck him. With her knees under her, she raised her hips and thrust back down over his cock. Her body responded to the cock filling her pussy and embedding deep inside, but a portion of her mind was also working on his words and meaning.

She settled down on his cock, her hands on his shoulders for support, and searched his eyes and face. "Master... you're suggesting... that's crazy, isn't it? His cock is the size of my arm!" Her body quaked and her pussy spasmed around the cock inside her. And, she knew part of that reaction was the mental image her mind produced for her. She searched his eyes and face, sure she would find some indication that he was teasing her, but she found nothing to suggest it. He honestly thought that was how that woman long ago had managed what no other woman before or since had... maybe never even considered.

The thought was too much for her. Cat's eyes closed as she began fucking Goran with an intensity that matched the (absurd?) image solidly formed in her mind. He raised his hips to meet her downward thrust over his cock. She was a wild woman it seemed to both of them. The inhibitions she had carried with her from that 21st-century existence were nearly completely gone. She would stand brazenly in a crowded village, town, or city while naked and vulnerable. She would fuck or suck men as she was directed by her Master with eagerness and devotion to the task. Goran knew she was capable of any directed task whether that of a slave or standing alongside him as a warrior. Soon, he would release her so even she would understand who she was on HOR.

For now, though, he fed the erotic image now formed in her mind. He fucked up into her downward thrusts to drive her arousal to a fever pitch. With both hands, he pinched, twisted, and pulled her sensitive nipples sending jolts of arousal through her body as she ground her pussy and pelvis over and against him, filling her pussy with his cock and grinding her clit against his pelvic bone. A normal slave became merely a vessel for release by a master or other man. Cat had become a seductive, arousing, sexual creature who took a man to incredible heights of release as she sought her incredible highs.

Cat felt Goran's cock twitching and pulsing inside her as she slammed her body down the length of his cock, feeling the biggest cock she ever previously imaged filling her pussy as she thrust down and the incredible feeling of her muscles clamping on the cock as she pulled up in preparation of slamming back down. Her body was electric with a surprising orgasmic charge that was also mentally originating. When she slit her eyes, she saw her Master underneath her... not the borsin. She had no idea how she might fuck a creature so big, but the idea her Master had put into her brain wouldn't ever be appeased now. It was an impossible idea but an impossible idea given to her by her Master. And, that made all the difference.

It seemed her hips were moving in a blur over his cock. Her pussy was spasming, quaking, clenching over his cock. His cock was jerking and pulsing inside her. They both felt every bit of it together. When they came at the same moment, it might have sounded to anyone else like two crazed, wild creatures.

For many moments, Cat collapsed on Goran's chest, his hands and arms securing her to him. All either of them could manage for those moments was to gasp and pant for air as if they had just completed a marathon in personal best times. By the time she felt recovered enough, she sat up, her hands on his wide, solid chest. She moved her pussy over the cock that had slipped out of her and lay flaccid under her oozing pussy lips.

"The borsin... you were serious... you think that's the key."

He smiled broadly and nodded, "The idea of it fired you up, didn't it?"

12