All Comments on 'Adventures with an OC Cuckold Couple'

by afolabi70

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Happy for you

As a stud for cuckold couples I have a few rules of my own. Once I and his wife get to know each other. Over email, texts, phone, lunch. Cuckold is not involved very much and his wife may or may not tell him of the plans we have made for him. But there will be rules. After all, I am there to service his wife, not to get cuckold off. Normal rules are cuckold must be naked, so I can see his little pee wee. I prefer him to be in a chastity cage. If he is really submissive and a wimp, he can dress in his sissy panties and maybe stockings. Heels if she wants. As a bi stud, most hot wives will have cuckold suck my cock, lick my balls. Yes, I like cuckold in service to his wife and me as I service his wife. He is to follow every one of her orders or she can punish him as I hold him. Then after I have fucked her tight married pussy and filled her with my hot thick seed, he will clean my cock and balls, then eat her clean. Swallowing it all. You may or may not add some of the rules to your play. It is more enjoyable for everyone. But cuckold should never be allowed to cum or jerk off during the servicing of his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous