Advert

Story Info
Wife decides to find a sex friend for high libido hubby.
3.1k words
4.39
29.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's Story.

My husband, James, has a higher libido than I have, that's just a fact. We have been married for many years and have enjoyed a full and varied sex life, but now our libidos are changing. His is increasing and mine, well let's just say mine isn't. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy sex, but somewhat less frequently than before.

I know he has had to suppress his desires more and more, just because I am not in the mood. So why not just give him a blow job? Or a hand job? A few minutes work and hop, job done. To be honest, when I'm not in the mood, I really am not in the mood. So I hit upon an idea.

We often fantasise when having sex and even now we get off on each-other's fantasies. His are much more graphic than mine. Mine tend to be all romantic and slushy whereas his, well some of his can be a bit wild, but that's what fantasies are for.

It occurred to me, why not make a fantasy a reality? OK not one of his really whacky ones, but a simple straightforward one. Why not allow him to satisfy his desires somewhere else?

I know what you're thinking. NO! NO! NO! But why? Where is the problem? I'm getting all I need and he isn't. It's the obvious answer. Monogamy, I am quite sure, is learned behaviour. Will I be jealous? I don't know, but I do not expect to be. If I thought I'd be jealous I should summon the enthusiasm to make love more often.

Our culture sets very arbitrary limits. You can eat with friends, dance with friends, play tennis with friends, do pretty much anything you like with friends, but you cannot have sex with friends: strange when you think about it.

Anyway what actually constitutes sex? A peck on the cheek was considered risqué in the sixties. An arm round the waste through a doorway? Hardly. A pat on the bum? A bit more daring. Touching a breast through clothing? Hardly grounds for saying a marriage has broken down irretrievably.

There is a long sliding scale and sure, once a penis is inside a vagina there is little doubt that the participants are having sex. But what about stroking a crotch through clothing? Sexual certainly, but is it sex? Try the same test with masturbation or oral. Somewhere along the line is sex and that probably varies from person to person.

Anyway I had already decided that he could have whatever definition of sex he chose with another woman. A man would probably be a bit too difficult to understand, but with whom? A prostitute? Too tacky. Some bimbo with pneumatic boobs? Hardly, anyway where would I find one?

No, I decided that this had to be a relationship, purely for sex, with someone I approved of. No candle lit dinners, no walking hand in hand through the park, no staring into each others eyes, just basically fucking each other for the sheer physical joy of fucking.

My problem was where to find such a person. We have plenty of friends, some of whom are a little too attentive to him, but I bet if I said.

"If you'd really like to fuck my husband, please go ahead." I would get some very funny looks and probably be banned from the bridge club. No it had to be more contrived so........the internet!

I went through any number of sites, checking on the format, the words used and so on and rejected most out of hand. However I found one that quite appealed, with senior in the title. I spent ages wording my advert very carefully.

WANTED

Sex friend for my sixty five year old husband. Must have high libido, be sexually adventurous and experienced, preferably slightly kinky. A dominant tendency would be an advantage. Age approx the same. Would suit lady wanting uncomplicated sex without any social attachment. No fees either way. Reply with photo (fully clothed please) and brief description of likes and dislikes. etc.

And I didn't have long to wait for a reply, they came flooding in! Mostly they were thinly disguised adverts from prostitutes, but a few were from "Attached lady" or "Single mature" and so on. I waded through these and made a shortlist eliminating the ones that obviously had baggage. I was unsure about 'attached' as it smacked of intrigue so I won't bore you with the details, but I chose carefully and arranged to meet Jessica at Costa for a coffee and a chat.

How we found each other, I cannot really remember exactly. It was all rather James Bond, and a copy of Good Housekeeping was involved. We started to chat, just like the strangers we were, and I liked her immediately, particularly as we shared a similar sense of humour.

Her shoulder length hair, once dark, was now a tasteful blond colour and she wore rectangular framed glasses that neatly set off her still pretty face. I couldn't help but size her up, after all it's not every day you interview someone to shag your husband. We were of about the same height, but she had a more curvaceous figure, and was clearly bigger in the breast department.

She was definitely a no nonsense person, with a forceful personality, and that made it easy to explain my problem and the full details of what was involved.

"I understand exactly what you mean." She said. "I've been on my own for a few years now. Had a few flings, as they say, but it all got too complicated. They all wanted to go out to lunch or, heaven forfend, move in. There is no way I am ever going to do another man's laundry or cook for him. No, I just want an uncomplicated physical arrangement. It's ironic that I now want what all those young men of my youth wanted, way back then, a good shag and goodnight!

"Socially, a romantic liaison is far too complicated. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to tell my twelve year old granddaughter that granny has a boyfriend? Let alone the thought that I should have to tell my grown up children that I have a live in lover!

"No, since I have been on my own I have learned to enjoy being on my own except for the lack of the physical. If the physical is what he needs, and I can see you are a very far sighted woman, then that's right up my street. All we need is compatibility."

"I suppose the next step is an introduction and then you two take it from there."

James' story.

So I'm groping around under the duvet, she's naked and I like that, but she has slept naked for the last forty years so it's no surprise. My hands run over her naked form. It's still delicious even after all these years. My hand comes to rest on a full breast, not as taught as it once was certainly, but still erotic, still enough to stir a slight movement in the erection department. Her comment comes as no surprise, at least the first bit doesn't.

"I'm really not in the mood sweetie, but I promise you a surprise tomorrow." A surprise tomorrow, are we making bookings? Or is it rather something not at all sexual?

So the bacon is grilled, the coffee made, and the eggs are gently doing in the pan. I like to cook breakfast.

"Sweetie, remember last night?" She says appearing on the stairs, her sensuous body barely concealed by a diaphanous peignoir. I so wish she didn't look so fucking sexy in the morning, just when my testosterone peaks.

"Of course." Hoping this is an invitation back to bed after breakfast. Well one can hope! Sadly, instead of my libido taking a downward turn with passing years, it has done quite the reverse. My wife is more normal.

"Well, I've been thinking. In fact I've done more than that and I've come to the conclusion that since your libido is much higher than mine we should do something about it."

"Not bromide in me tea." I quipped.

"I'm serious. Obviously, you need more sex than I do, so we need to balance the books before it becomes a problem."

"Go on....."

"Well, remember all those fantasies we used to share? Yours sometimes included another woman, being dominated and so on."

"Yes but that's what fantasies are for: the unattainable."

"Why should it be unattainable?"

"Because that's the deal. Fantasy is fantasy, and life is not a fantasy."

"What if one of my fantasies was about you having sex with someone else."

"You are allowed whatever fantasy you like. That's what fantasies are for."

"What if it's a bit more than a fantasy?"

"I'm really not following you."

"I'm suggesting you explore my fantasy, in real life."

"Are you suggesting that I have sex with someone else, in real life?"

"Finally! The penny has dropped! That is exactly what I'm suggesting."

"And how do you suggest that works?"

"You need a 'friend with benefits'. A sex friend, if you like. Someone who can take care of your needs when I'm not in the mood."

"Sex friend?"

"Shut up, let me finish. Basically I have in mind a lady in the same position as you. Crudely put, a lady whose not getting what she needs any more than you are but, there must be some ground rules. This is just about sex, there are to be no dinners, no romantic afternoon walks, just uncomplicated sex."

"Are you serious?"

"Really serious! You like much more frequent sex than I do, so you get to have a load more sex as long as I get my share, when I want."

"Go on...."

"Ok, so I don't want you to wind up in some sleazy massage parlour, or worse, with a hooker, so I have found you a compatible 'friend'. She's a lady of about our age, on her own, and in need of more physical attention."

"You've..."

"Please shut up and just listen! I took out an add on a web site and after much filtering I found Jessica. I met her the other day, attractive, in good shape physically, shoulder length hair, school mam glasses, she just needs more physical attention than she's getting. I'll read you my ad.

WANTED

Sex friend for my sixty five year old husband. Must have high libido, be sexually adventurous and experienced, preferably slightly kinky. A dominant tendency would be an advantage. Age approx the same. Would suit lady wanting uncomplicated sex without any social attachment. No fees either way. Reply with photo (fully clothed please) and brief description of likes and dislikes. etc.

"So what do you think?"

"Slightly kinky? No, no what am I saying? What a shame! I am sorry if I've pressurised you into more sex than you wanted. We should never have let it get this far."

"I'm deadly serious. I love our sex together but not as often as you'd like. I am quite happy for you to have sex with Jessica because it is only sex, on both sides. Crudely put, she wants to fuck and you want to fuck.....job done."

There followed a long discussion on logistics, ground rules and general trivia.

Jessica's Story

I met James at the same Costa that I had met Jennifer. Fortunately, as we had exchanged photographs there was no need for the James Bond stuff. James was a tad under six feet tall, pretty well bald and very slightly overweight. Well, what sixty five year old man isn't? So far so ordinary, but he had the most beguiling smile and a twinkle in his eye that endeared him to me immediately.

We sat in a quiet alcove and started to chat about likes and dislikes both socially and particularly physically. I definitely detected his submissive side and this suits my 'headmistress' personality. I think it was quite obvious to James that I would be the leader and when I suggested a lunchtime encounter for our first liaison he readily agreed.

I chose a fairly ordinary hotel, so that if things didn't work out we had no obvious point of contact. I had already booked the room and obtained the key from reception. We met in the lobby and talked about ordering a sandwich.

"I'm more than a little nervous," he said, "and I really don't think I could eat a sandwich." So we had a small glass of wine each and headed for the lifts. As I pressed the key to the door there was the usual click and the door opened.

"People say I look like a head mistress, would you agree?"

"A little perhaps. Maybe it's those glasses."

"Well that might be useful if we get into roll play. Would you like to guess what teacher's wearing?"

"Could I put in a bid for stockings and suspenders?" He said with that twinkle in his eye.

"No! See that bow on my left shoulder, I want you to pull it." I clamped my arms to my side as he did. "And now the bow on the other shoulder." Again he complied.

I lifted my arms, let the whole ensemble fall to the floor and stood there stark naked. The look on his face was priceless. I hate fumbling at the best of times but particularly on a first encounter. If you're going to have sex, get naked, I say.

"I was not expecting that," he said as he moved in towards me, cupping my generous breasts and fondling them gently, stirring my nipples to erection. "Not expecting that at all."

I'm no super model but, to be fair, I'm confident. I've been married, had children. Bits sag here and there, but I know that once I'm naked and he's erect, evolution takes over and we are going to shag. Let's just say, it's never failed yet.

"I think you look overdressed for the occasion." He hurriedly started to undress as I turned and slipped into the bed. In a few moments he was naked as well and dived in under the covers. We faced each other on our sides and our hands started that wonderful dance of exploration.

Breasts, backs, buttocks, chest and nipples all came in for attention. His cock came to attention relatively easily, probably something to do with massaging his balls and pulling his foreskin back. One of his hands slipped down between my legs searching for my entrance. I remember the surprise he showed when he found I was already wet. This girl knows how to avoid a dry vagina, thanks to a certain preparation for post menopausal women.

"Let's just fuck this time. I haven't had a good shag for so long. You're hard, I'm wet. But please fuck me slow and steady." He straddled me, knees between my open thighs revealing my neatly trimmed bush and moist pink lips.

He advanced slowly and directed the head of his cock into my glistening opening. I just loved this next bit. He paused there for a few seconds and with that beguiling twinkle said,

"Can I come in please teacher?" I laughed, he felt my muscles contracting on his glans and he slid in without waiting for a reply. Oh the joy of feeling full, full of nice stiff cock. We fucked in missionary for a while, those delicious long strokes where the head of his cock all but pulls right out and then starts its slow, purposeful journey inwards again to the hilt.

He had such a delicious bum that I couldn't resist giving it a couple of really rather firm slaps. He murmured with delight and begged for more. I slapped harder, he fucked faster. It was a really satisfying shag for a first encounter, then he threw me.

"Can I cum please, teacher?" Again I laughed out loud, again my muscles contracted around his cock, which was pressed hard up against my cervix. This time it made him cum and I felt the ripples of his ejaculation deep, so very deep inside. I would like to report a nipple tingling, vagina clenching, orgasm, but it was our first fuck and although jolly satisfying, with lots of promise for the future, it wasn't one of those earth shattering ones.

He rolled off to one side, still with his cock deep inside. I do love this. He caressed my back and bum as his cock softened and eventually slipped out, allowing a little dribble of his satisfaction to run down my leg.

There is something special about the taste of a man who has just cum, and I for one, cannot resist it. Some men are so sensitive that they almost scream if you take their cock in your mouth once they have cum and others, although sensitive, love it.

It was time to find out about James! I slid down the bed, rolled him onto his back and, before his erection subsided completely, took his softening cock in my mouth. He squealed a bit, but the sensitivity was clearly bearable as his cock stayed half hard and, if anything, stiffened a bit.

"Fuck! That's sensitive!" He exclaimed, as I warmed to my task.

"OK?"

"Yes OK, but super sensitive." So I sucked with more and more vigour, probably a combination of the effect it was having and because our juices tasted so good. I wriggled my body round offering his mouth my sex.

He took the hint and I felt his hot breath on my outer lips as he started to mirror my actions. He knew what he was doing with his tongue and easily found my clit. We enjoyed a very satisfying 69 and, although not fully erect, he came again after much prompting and ball tickling. I felt his cock twitch but, unsurprisingly, there wasn't much new cum and a second wave of pleasure washed over me.

"So what's with the 'Can I cum now, teacher?'" I enquired.

"Well you introduced the idea."

"Do you like a bit of roll play then?"

"Sounds like fun!"

"Well I now know you like to be spanked, so how say we have a bit of roll play next time."

"Are you are going to be a strict teacher?"

"I so am. Next time, boy, you will have been sent to my study for some serious breach of school rules and well play it out from there, OK?"

"Yes miss!"

As most of my readers know, feedback is my main motivator. I love to hear readers comments, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity, but it denies me the opportunity to thank you. If you comment using my bio page and your Literotica name, I will only be able to contact you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.