All Comments on 'Advice from Mrs. Lewis'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck You

You really suck, just quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Aw gee

Gosh giv'em a break. I thought it was sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So true for so many of us

This old guy remembers what it was like to be a novice. Wish I had a Mrs. Lewis to help me grow up. I Loved it. Thanks for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Your story was very good. It reminds me of myself when I was young. I had a neighbor lady whose husband was very sickly. I started out helping her with yard work and in just a little bit it was helping her in a lot of ways. I was probably 17 and she must have been in her early 50s. Still very good looking and built just like i like them today. With a litle meat in all the right places. She taught me every thing I know. How to please a woman with my mouth as well as my dick. That woman would have put Linda Lovelace to shame.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 8 years ago
become a wimp?

So in order to have your wife throw a little pussy your way, you had over your balls in a blind trust to her? That's not the way things work in my house. Tight pussy is a great reliever of stress. More about that later.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 6 years ago
A sweet start

It had flow and was a good read. I feel like we need to see what other lessons she will teach the young man.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous