All Comments on 'Advice from Mrs. Lewis'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 6 years ago
A sweet start

It had flow and was a good read. I feel like we need to see what other lessons she will teach the young man.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 8 years ago
become a wimp?

So in order to have your wife throw a little pussy your way, you had over your balls in a blind trust to her? That's not the way things work in my house. Tight pussy is a great reliever of stress. More about that later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Your story was very good. It reminds me of myself when I was young. I had a neighbor lady whose husband was very sickly. I started out helping her with yard work and in just a little bit it was helping her in a lot of ways. I was probably 17 and she must have been in her early 50s. Still very good looking and built just like i like them today. With a litle meat in all the right places. She taught me every thing I know. How to please a woman with my mouth as well as my dick. That woman would have put Linda Lovelace to shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So true for so many of us

This old guy remembers what it was like to be a novice. Wish I had a Mrs. Lewis to help me grow up. I Loved it. Thanks for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Aw gee

Gosh giv'em a break. I thought it was sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck You

You really suck, just quit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous