Advice from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came down from our mutual orgasms, I hugged him tight. "Thank you, honey! That was wonderful!" I purred. "Did you like it too?"

"Yes, I did," he replied. "You couldn't tell?"

"She's incredible, isn't she?" I asked, playing with his chest hair. "She's gonna be the most amazing cuckcake."

"She's cute and sexy, that's for sure," he replied. "But I wish you wouldn't put yourself down like you do."

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"I mean calling your breasts saggy little lumps and saying your pussy is old and isn't tight enough. I love your breasts and your pussy just the way they are."

I looked down at my breasts and caressed one of them. "Honey, I'm sorry, it's just part of my kink, or fetish or whatever it is," I replied. "It gets my pussy wet thinking how much better than me she is."

"Your pussy isn't thinking straight," he retorted.

"Maybe not," I replied, "but it won't listen to reason." After a brief pause while we both just looked at each other, I continued. "Honey, you know, it's about submission. It's about letting go. It's about giving up control. In acknowledging her superiority, I don't have to compete with her. I don't have to prove I'm as good as she is. I don't worry about your feelings toward her. I can accept my place and enjoy it. Like for the sub in a dom/sub relationship, submitting is liberating. Willing submission is freedom. Does that make sense?"

Jake thought about it for a while before responding. "I suppose so. I don't know anything about kink. Submissives and dominatrixes and all that. Maybe I should do some reading about it.".

"I think maybe we both should," I replied. "Hey, can I clarify something about next Saturday?"

"Of course. It's good to be on the same page," he said.

"Honey, I know most guys fantasize about having a threesome with two girls. And I'd love to make that happen for you someday, if you want. Because I want you to be happy. But it's not what my fantasy is about. It's not about two women pleasuring you at the same time, and pleasuring each other for your entertainment. It's about you fucking another woman and falling under her spell while I watch, and maybe assist a little. It's about you and her getting totally into each other. Do you see the difference?"

"Yes, I think I do."

"From what I've read, it's a dynamic that often ruins threesomes. The wife or regular girlfriend gets all bent out of whack and angry when her guy ignores her and focuses on the other girl for a while. She feels left out and disrespected, and It turns into a big fight. Have you heard of that?"

"Yes, I think I might have," he replied, unconvincingly.

"But in my case, that's what I want. I want to be left out. I want to be ignored, by both her and you. I want to be disrespected. If she treats me with disdain, with contempt, condescension, scorn, even indifference, that's what's gonna make my pussy wet and my clit throb. Can you play along with that? I can't have you suddenly standing up for me and defending me in the middle of things, if we get that far."

"I think so," he replied, looking like he wanted to, but wasn't really convinced he could.

I hugged him and said "Honey, I think you can do it. You really can. I love you. I'm glad we can talk to each other honestly about things like this."

"I love you too," he replied. "I'm starving. Lunch with the kids was small. Can we get a pizza delivered or something?"

"Sure!" I replied. "Can you order it while I take a shower and get dressed?"

After showering, I left my jeans and soggy panties on the floor where I'd dropped them and put on a cute sundress, some jewelry, and some perfume. Even if we were only having pizza at home for dinner I felt like dressing up for my wonderful hubby. The rest of the evening there was no more talk of Morgan or cuckcakes, although several times Jake looked like he was lost in thought. When we went to bed I snuggled up in his arms and I fell sound asleep immediately.

Chapter 11 - I can't wait!

The next morning, Monday, I woke up before hubby. He had kicked the covers off, was asleep lying on his back, and he had an erection. Something I learned recently, that most women don't know and apparently a lot of men don't either, is that when men are sound asleep they get erections a lot. They don't have to be having an erotic dream or a wet dream, or any dream at all. They don't have to be aroused at all. They just get hard. What waste, all those unused night-time erections, huh?

I took his rigid cock gently between my thumb and forefinger and gently put the head between my lips. Slowly I started licking and sucking on it. I wanted to see how far I could go before it woke him up. He moaned a little bit. I stopped and watched to make sure he was still asleep. He moaned quietly again. I had an idea.

Lightly squeezing his cock with one hand, I spoke softly. "Hey, it's me, Morgan," I purred. "Would you like to put your hard cock in my pussy?" He moaned and stirred a little.

"Jake, it's me, Morgan. Would you like to fuck me?" I asked, softly.

Jake's eyes opened. He looked up at me. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm trying to make you dream about Morgan," I replied.

"I was already dreaming about Morgan, until you woke me up," he said.

"Really?" I asked. "You aren't just saying that to fuck with me?"

"Yeah, I was dreaming about her and then you woke me up with your nonsense and ruined it," he replied.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry." My pussy was instantly sopping wet. Was he really dreaming about her? Or was he just fucking with me? I straddled his hard cock, and lowered myself onto it. I was only impaled on it for a few glorious minutes when it erupted inside me. I came too, rocking on his cock and grinding my clit against his pelvis. I collapsed onto his chest with my head next to his and twerked on his spasming cock as it sprayed my insides.

When we both finished coming, I said, "I'm sorry I ruined your dream."

"It's okay," he replied.

"That's your last orgasm until Saturday," I said. "No more ejaculating until then. I want you to save it up for her."

"Okay," he replied.

"I love you!" I purred, as I pulled my pussy off his deflating cock and kneeled beside him. His softening erection was covered with a mixture of his cum and my pussy juices. "When you pull your cock out of her pussy after coming in it, I'm going to do this," I said, as I scooted down and sucked his slimy cock into my mouth. After washing it with my tongue for a bit, I sat up again. "I can't wait to taste her pussy slime on your cock, and maybe even suck your cum out of her," I said.

"You'd like that?" he asked, looking surprised. After all that I'd done recently, how could he possibly be surprised?

"They call it a creampie, you know," I said.

"Yes, I know," he replied.

I wiped some of his cum out of my pussy with my right hand and licked it off my fingers, smearing it all over my lips in the process. "You better get up and get ready for work, or you'll be late," I said, getting out of the bed and putting on the panties that I had dropped on the floor last night. "You can have the shower first, since you need to get going. I'm going to make some coffee."

When Jake came downstairs dressed for work, I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing nothing but my panties and sipping my coffee. I was still horny from the morning's activity and the crotch of my underpants was getting soaked from vaginal secretions and semen seeping out of my slit.

I'd been on an emotional roller coaster the last few days. But right now I was on a high and was thinking hopefully that all the stress of the last few days might turn out to all have been worth it.

When hubby appeared at the bottom of the stairs I leapt up and rushed over to him. I threw my arms around him and plastered my lips against his. Breaking the kiss I told him "I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you! This morning was wonderful!"

He patted my ass and then squeezed it. "I love you too. See you tonight!" he said, as he headed out.

I was still horny and energized. I went upstairs and thought about masturbating on the bed. I decided instead I would just enjoy the horniness. I thought about taking a shower, but I didn't feel like it. So I just put on a fresh set of underwear, jeans, and tee shirt and headed unwashed to my studio. Just before leaving I sat in my car in our driveway and texted Morgan. 'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"' A minute later she replied 'You're welcome. C U Saturday.' and a row of smiley face emojis.

At my studio, I looked at some pieces I had fired the previous week. They turned out really well. They should fetch a good price, I thought, as I looked them over. Today was a good day so far. I decided to make some more porcelain pussies. The gallery that I shipped them to had sold out again. This was fun and took me the whole day. I put them in the kiln for their bisque firing before heading home.

Hubby arrived home at the same time.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was a good day," I replied. "Especially this morning in bed. You were wonderful!"

"I think you were the wonderful one," he said.

I just smiled and squeezed his arm.

Later on, we were in the backyard grilling burgers when he asked me "Hey, what ever happened to Hannah?"

"Funny you should ask that," I answered. " I think she's served her purpose. Don't you think we're beyond that now?"

"Yes, it seems so," he replied. "But she was fun to be with."

"You mean it was fun to fuck her in the ass," I retorted.

"Yes, that too," he laughed.

"Next week, after you've had your fun with Morgan, you can fuck me in the ass. But not before then. How's that?" I replied.

"Sure! I'm looking forward to it," he said.

"I'm pretty sure she'll want you to fuck her in the ass. You can look forward to that," I said.

He didn't say anything. He just smirked.

"Remember, no more sex until Saturday. You're cut off until then. No sex and no beejays. I want you to save it for her."

"Right," he said.

"No wanking in the shower, either. Or anywhere else for that matter. Next Saturday your balls better be full."

"I got it. No wanking," he replied.

"Promise?"

"I promise," he said, grinning.

Chapter 12 - I'm about to see my fantasy come true!

Over the next week I would smile at hubby and tell him how excited I was that I was going to get to see him fucking Morgan. I would remind him how cute and sexy she is. I would describe her toned, athletic, nubile body to him. Then I would describe what he was going to do with it, and what she was going to do to him. I would describe her perfect tits. I would tell him how much she was going to enjoy his big hard cock. I would tell him how good he was going to feel with his cock ensconced in her tight teen pussy. At times I would kiss him and play with his cock while saying these things, but was careful not to let it go too far. I didn't want him popping before the big day.

I hoped that with a week of dirty talk and orgasm denial, he would be at maximum horniness on Saturday. But also I hoped it wouldn't result in premature ejaculation the second his cock felt her warm vagina wrapped around it. Hubby might have a hair trigger if he was really turned on. Well, it was a risk I'd have to take. We'd never done this before. We couldn't know exactly how it was going to turn out.

Saturday finally arrived. I was vibrating with excitement from the moment I woke up. Jake went out that afternoon and returned with a fresh haircut. Later he spent a long time shaving and showering, and his hands were better manicured than I had ever seen them. He looked really good! I was amused that he was putting way more effort into his appearance for her than he ever did for me, at least since our wedding.

While Jake was out getting his haircut I called Morgan. "Are we still on for tonight?" she asked, when she answered the phone.

"Yes, if you are," I replied. "I was just checking in."

"Yup, I'm still game," she said.

"Morgan, I was thinking ... there's one thing I want to mention.'' I said.

"What's that, Sarah?" she asked.

"I've heard of women suspecting their husband of cheating because they saw scratch marks on his back," I said.

"Like his mistress was marking him," she replied. "They do that when he's coming, and he doesn't really feel it. I saw it in a movie."

"Yeah. If I saw marks like that on Jake's back the next morning, it would drive me wild," I said.

"Drive you wild? Like in a good way?"

"Yeah, like my pussy would explode," I said. "Just saying."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind," she said.

"Morgan?" I said.

"Yes?"

"I'm so excited, but I'm scared too. Thank you for doing this, and for being so understanding and helpful, and wonderful, and everything."

"Sarah, I'm being completely honest when I say it's going to be my pleasure. Don't worry about anything. This is going to be fantastic. It's going to be a dream come true for you."

"I sure hope so. See you at 8:30," I said, as I hung up.

As the hour approached I showered and shaved my pits and legs, but not my pubes, put on a conservative dress and a minimal amount of makeup, and put my hair in a low ponytail. I brought my regular day purse with the normal clutter in it. Hubby put on dress slacks, a blazer, and his best shirt with an open collar, no tie. I noticed his shoes were freshly polished. He looked good. I was excited by the effort he was making. It didn't matter that he was cleaning up for Morgan, instead of me. Actually, It turned me on that he was doing it for her.

The hotel had two restaurants off the lobby, one upscale and one casual. We had a reservation at the casual place for 7:30. As we drove over to the hotel, we were both unusually quiet. I was lost in my own thoughts. Hubby might have been too, or maybe he was just listening closely to the game on the radio.

We had a nice, simple meal but took it easy because we didn't want to be over fed. We also both only had one drink. I paid very little attention to the food, even though it was delicious. I don't even remember what I ate.

During dessert I said, "Honey, this is meant as a treat for you. Sure, you're doing it for me, because I asked you to and it's my fantasy. But I also want you to enjoy it. You're lucky, you know. Most men don't have wives who let them, I mean ask them to, have sex with sexy teen hotties."

"I'm very aware of that," he replied. "I'm very lucky to have a wife like you. It's an incredible adventure."

"It's not just an adventure, I replied. It might be the future." He just stared at me, blankly.

"Honey," I said, "don't forget. Morgan will probably say demeaning, belittling, or even insulting things to me, or about me. You can't be jumping up and defending me. Do you understand?"

"I think so," he replied. "You explained it to me on Monday. It's that submission and humiliation thing that gets you going."

I smiled. "Right!. So for example, if she asks you if her pussy is tighter than mine, or asks if she gives head better than I do, it's okay to say yes."

"Are you sure? he replied, looking concerned.

"Yes, I'm sure," I said. "That's what I want you to do."

The check arrived just then and I paid it in cash, leaving a bigger than usual tip. "Morgan will be here shortly, let's go meet her in the lounge."

There was a door directly from the restaurant to the lounge. The room wasn't packed, but there were a number of people standing or sitting in small groups, chatting. We were making our way towards the bar when Morgan came in the door from the lobby. Both of us came to a dead stop in our tracks. I almost didn't recognize her. All of the conversation in the room suddenly stopped and the only sound was piped-in smooth jazz softly playing in the background.

I had only ever seen her in casual attire, usually shorts and a simple top, and sneakers. Maybe jeans. Tonight she was wearing a backless halter top that was just a shimmery silver metallic diamond-shaped napkin barely covering her front. Her shoulders, back, and sides were bare except for the thinnest of spaghetti straps, and the sides of her boobs were visible. Obviously no bra, but her perky breasts didn't need it, in spite of their size. Or maybe she was wearing a strapless bra? I couldn't tell. The outlines of her nipples were visible though the shimmery fabric. Her exposed back and shoulders had the developed but feminine muscles of the swimmer and rower that I knew her to be. Below this audacious top was a very short expensive looking black skirt that accentuated her fine legs, and a pair of strappy stiletto T-strap fuck me pump sandals. Her hair was in a loose bun that looked professionally styled, and her makeup looked professional too. She carried only a tiny clutch purse in her perfectly manicured hands. Her fingernails and toenails were a matching shade of deep red. She looked like a Hollywood starlet, or a supermodel. I was blown away!

As she sauntered up to us on her high heels, hubby stared at her with his mouth open, like space aliens had just landed. The bartender stared. Everyone in the room stared.

"Hello Jake!" she purred, smiling and touching his arm.

"Morgan! You look incredible!" he stammered.

She glanced at me to acknowledge my presence, but didn't say anything to me. I smiled at her. All three of us stood uncomfortably for a moment until I poked hubby in the ribs. He jumped and said, "Oh, Morgan, can I get you a drink?"

"Yes, thank you. A cosmo would be nice."

While hubby ordered a cosmopolitan for her, a glass of wine for me, and a straight bourbon for himself, I couldn't stop grinning at Morgan. "You look like a supermodel!" I whispered. "Thank you so much for doing this. I was afraid you might change your mind and not come."

"Are you kidding?" she replied. "I've been horny as fuck for the last week just thinking about it. There's no way I would pass this up!"

Hubby handed us our drinks and we moved over to some comfy seats in the corner. Every eye in the room followed us. Morgan sat on a loveseat and patted the seat next to her for Jake to sit down. I took a seat in an easy chair opposite them. There was a low glass table between us to put our drinks on.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?" he said to her.

"Yes, you said something like that. But I like hearing it as often as you'd like to say it." she replied, putting her hand on his knee.

"How was your stay with your parents last night?" he asked.

"Oh, it was fine," she replied, laughing. "They drive me nuts the way they try to control me, but I love them anyway."

"I hope when I have kids, I don't try to control them," he said.

"You'll make a great dad. I can tell." she picked up her cosmo, took a sip, and put it back down. "Don't you feel like this is a bit awkward?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," he replied. "I'm nervous."

"Me too. It's like, this is the first time I've been on a first date when I knew in advance I would definitely be having sex," she observed.

"Me too."

"I guess it's like a booty call, but it doesn't feel like that," she said. "Not that I've ever had one, mind you."

"Me neither."

"I'm glad your wife set us up, aren't you?

He looked over at me. I made a little head waggle and eye movement to communicate 'pay attention to her, you idiot!'

Morgan took another sip of her cosmo waiting for his reply.

Yes, I'm glad she did," he said, picking up his bourbon. "But you know how it took me a while to get used to the idea." He seemed really unsure of what to say or do. Admittedly, this wasn't a normal date or a normal meetup. Especially with me watching his every move. So I wasn't surprised he was at a loss. Fortunately, Morgan took the bull by the horns and dragged it into the china shop.

1...1011121314...16